Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Assisting A Friend Or Pay Tithe. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assisting A Friend Or Pay Tithe. (7738 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Assisting A Friend Or Pay Tithe. by akinemma1: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
KunleOshob: I don't know why we keep labouring this topic, whereas it is crystal clear from biblical teachings that a christian is under NO obligation to tithe and the type of tithing preached and practised today has no biblical basis, given the fact that it was arrived at through twisting scriptures a christian is under obligation to help those in need according to the teachings of Christ himself. Tithing as it is preached and practised today is a man made doctrine invented by a greedy clergy in the 6th century as a christian you cannot start comparing the words of christ himself to that of a greedy preacher who is just trying to take advantage of your ignorance of the scriptures.
i wonder what kind of christian you are and the kind of bible you are reading.i wonder what kind of biblical teaching you are talking about.to say christians are not under any obligation to pay tithes is just a huge demonstration of your ignorance about the word of God.you are part of those the bible said will be teaching false doctrines in this end time.have you not read where abraham,jacob and so on paid tithes in the bible.have you not read where God commanded the isrealites to bring their tithes into his house.have you not also read the book of malachi 3?don,t you know that your tithes belongs to God and Jesus said give unto God what belongs to God?have you not come across all these in your own bible?i pray God will deliver you and also next time do not try to express such ignorance again because you will be attracting the wrath of God when you are twisting the bible and making other people go contrary to the word of God.
Re: Assisting A Friend Or Pay Tithe. by PastorKun(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2012
akin emma: i wonder what kind of christian you are and the kind of bible you are reading.i wonder what kind of biblical teaching you are talking about.to say christians are not under any obligation to pay tithes is just a huge demonstration of your ignorance about the word of God.you are part of those the bible said will be teaching false doctrines in this end time.have you not read where abraham,jacob and so on paid tithes in the bible.have you not read where God commanded the isrealites to bring their tithes into his house.have you not also read the book of malachi 3?don,t you know that your tithes belongs to God and Jesus said give unto God what belongs to God?have you not come across all these in your own bible?i pray God will deliver you and also next time do not try to express such ignorance again because you will be attracting the wrath of God when you are twisting the bible and making other people go contrary to the word of God.

This is what is called arrogant expression of ignorance, I don't blame you sha cause obviously you are regurgitating the lies you have been fed with over the years. I have a couple of assignments for you though, firstly kindly quote at least one scripture in proper context where christians are asked to tithe in the bible. Then go an read deut 14:22-29 where God's tithe is properly defined and compare to the false definition you are being taught today. When you are through also read hebrews 7:5-19 here tithing was officially brought to an end and described as a weak, useless and unprofitable law. After you have finished enlightening yourself on the issue, you can now come back to comment but please stop spreading ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba gods In Human Form. / Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley / Why Should I Believe In Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.