Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. (6713 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / 7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Rajosh(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay, so I get your point and where you're coming from. Your post came off like brainy girls are undatable lol.

But then it's possible to find pretty intelligent women in the streets tho but what 'street' are you referring to? Is it some sort of euphemism? Maybe I didn't get that part of your post.

And jeez, I'll never marry a pastor even if he's the only option I've got left.
Never say Never. I know someone who gets easily irritated when she sees an albino. today she's married to one and she's madly in love. This guy in question is not even wealthy. Believe me I'm not making this up.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Kimcutie: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
kimbraa:
Would you like to be my side nigga?. grin
Have been watching you, I mean "me & my twins" have been watching you.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by iamJ(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
my belle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nairaland ooooo

some people are calling som1 that has written jamb 5 times and worked as a sales girl, brilliant cheesy cheesy

a girl that her self esteem is so low she went from using pix of her ass as dp to forming inspirational dp user cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

a girl that isnt bold enough to use her pix as dp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and person come do this kind thread for her cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Spaxon(f): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Not even the richest pastor in the world son.

Lol... Why
You detest pastors
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Peacefullove: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
sirBLUNT:
exactly every woman has a soft spot the problem is not knowing that she has one but finding that soft, now when you dont that is where is frustration and insecurities comes in because u feel she rude,opinionted and obnoxious...here am i praying 4 brain over beauty..here is someone feeling intimidated..oh lawd akant take this..sinaj come and hear something

See who is talking, u don find kimbraa soft spot ? grin grin
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Peacefullove: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Rajosh:
Never say Never. I know someone who gets easily irritated when she sees an albino. today she's married to one and she's madly in love. This guy in question is not even wealthy. Believe me I'm not making this up.

what many don't realize is that when Love is in full force, personal opinion doesn't matter anymore .

1 Like

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol... Why
You detest pastors
Lol, not that oo! But I can't end up with one. Never!
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Rajosh:
Lol, her reasons definitely defers from mine. I can't even date one talk more of getting married to one. It's not happening jare, not after everything.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
iamJ:

nairaland ooooo

some people are calling som1 that has written jamb 5 times and worked as a sales girl, brilliant cheesy cheesy

a girl that her self esteem is so low she went from using pix of her ass as dp to forming inspirational dp user cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

a girl that isnt bold enough to use her pix as dp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and person come do this kind thread for her cheesy cheesy cheesy
but bros y u no get joy now
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by LotaTee: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
iamJ:

nairaland ooooo

You sound pained.

2 Likes

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

See who is talking, u don find kimbraa soft spot ? grin grin
sweet heart i said every woman has a soft spot no matter how hard she may present herself i was only trying to proove a point, so y u com dey vex 4 me na abi u wan ma find ur soft spot ni?
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, her reasons definitely defers from mine. I can't even date one talk more of getting married to one. It's not happening jare, not after everything.
hmmmm eleyi gidi gan!...abeg debbi wetin happen wat did dat pastor did to u?..am interested in dat amebo
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by IamSINZ(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
kimbraa:
Would you like to be my side nigga?. grin

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ahan!!
where is the toaster and toastee na angry

i don dey here since morning and the toasting neve still begin angry

1 Like

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
sirBLUNT:
hmmmm eleyi gidi gan!...abeg debbi wetin happen wat did dat pastor did to u?..am interested in dat amebo
Lol, nvm bro. grin
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by unadeymadkwa: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Met this not so fine but endowed, intelligent lady in her late 30s. Who is quite successful in her industry. It was supposed to be a date but the whole thing turned in to an interview. Had the worst date ever. Imagine being asked were i see my company in five years, on a date ooo. At the end of the whole Dating/ interview, I wasn't even interesting in her pkekus any more. Had to find an excuse for the next day because we were supposed to hangout.. I have not picked her calls ever since that day...

Can't give much details but she made me see why some intelligent ladies are single..they just don't know when or how to act..

1 Like

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, nvm bro. grin
am suspecting u oo..we really want to know..but how can dat pastor mess wit the whole debbie..the council of elders must hear this....!
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
MissJoy29:

Ok, I get you now. You are in a way right. But why conclude with only three experiences?

Now, which is more important to you? The beauty or the intelligence? Cos from your write up, you have met the intelligent but they were not beautiful. You also mention that you see beautiful women every day and I guess they are not as intelligent as you want. And from your views too, the combination of the intelligent and the beautiful are not easily found. So, assume this is as real as it is, which would you choose?

The fourth one is not in Nigeria and she is the best I've ever met in term of intelligence. We can't overcome distance, and we had to rule out dating. It's a different situation when something finds you first and when you are trying to find something. If it finds you first, thank your star. If you are the one trying hard to find it, the cost will be great and what you find may still not be needed by you. What I'm saying is that before I could get the attention of the four women, it took me months each. Stalking them in threads - arguing with them today, asslicking tomorrow, creating threads that make you come off as intelligent, dishing out advice to feeble minds etc. It's not easy. I had to retire. They said in a bid to rescue a drowning person, ensure that he loses all his ability to swim before you make attempts to rescue him. If not, the two of may get drowned. Maybe that's what God wants to do in my case.

Intelligence is more important to me. But I want at least intelligence with average appearance because beauty will still fade.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Organs(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
unadeymadkwa:
Met this not so fine but endowed, intelligent lady in her late 30s. Who is quite successful in her industry. It was supposed to be a date but the whole thing turned in to an interview. Had the worst date ever. Imagine being asked were i see my company in five years, on a date ooo. At the end of the whole Dating/ interview, I wasn't even interesting in her pkekus any more. Had to find an excuse for the next day because we were supposed to hangout.. I have not picked her calls ever since that day...

Can't give much details but she made me see why some intelligent ladies are single..they just don't know when or how to act..

Sounds to me like you had some inferiority complex when you met her. What is wrong with you dictating the topics, pace, issues to be discussed? All you had to do was change topic and if she insist, remind her it's a date not an interview, period. You stopped picking her calls and here you are pointing finger, Nope, her levels pass your own, since you did not even have the boldness and sincerity to tell her straight up you didn't like all the interview-like questions during the date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Organs(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, nvm bro. grin

Debbie how you dey? Hmm wetin happen naaa, you no wan turn to pillar of salt if you look back... shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Rajosh(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Hmm. I think there's more you don't want to talk about. Anyways may God grant you your heart desires.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by unadeymadkwa: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
Organs:

Sounds to me like you had some inferiority complex when you met her. What is wrong with you dictating the topics, pace, issues to be discussed? All you had to do was change topic and if she insist, remind her it's a date not an interview, period. You stopped picking her calls and here you are pointing finger, Nope, her levels pass your own, since you did not even have the boldness and sincerity to tell her straight up you didn't like all the interview-like questions during the date.

Lol. If I had any form of complex I wouldn't have met her in the first place. Kids of now. Needs to learn, when you meet someone for the first time try and let them do most of the talking....you get to know what kind of person they are. No time. It's on to the next one... trust me I'm a pro in that game... You shouldn't tell people how to behave or what to talk about.... listen and you'll learn alot... I'm in my early 30s she is in are late 30s. From experience when a girl starts asking such questions, it shows desperation. She's actually accessing your credibility as a future spouse. Learn kid learn... it's also not appropriate for a first date...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Organs(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Ahan!!

where is the toaster and toastee na angry

i don dey here since morning and the toasting neve still begin angry

Nobi only you oh. Me i dey wait for Benita27 and iamJ e-fight.......... i get feeling say iamJ go loose the fight as benita27 get more support.

@iamJ, na you first throw punch oh, you will hear her mouth on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Organs(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
unadeymadkwa:

Lol. If I had any form of complex I wouldn't have met her in the first place. Kids of now. Needs to learn, when you meet someone for the first time try and let them do most of the talking....you get to know what kind of person they are. No time. It's on to the next one... trust me I'm a pro in that game... You shouldn't tell people how to behave or what to talk about.... listen and you'll learn alot... I'm in my early 30s she is in are late 30s. From experience when a girl starts asking such questions, it shows desperation. She's actually accessing your credibility as a future spouse. Learn kid learn... it's also not appropriate for a first date...

I agree with the above. Some ladies might be driven like that, or if you're not making conversation and she is the one doing all the talking, then she might go into other topics. Well, i am not a pro like that like that, but no matter what, i don't just dist people like that. You might lose a good girl in the process. Also, if you're going to walk away, have good reason not an assumption (italics) in your head and might not necessarily hold true for all ladies. Stop treating a human being like a commodity - No time its on to the next one... live life give people benefit of the doubt. Think, if tomorrow, you are in competition with others for a huge job/contract and she is the decider, how would you feel facing her?
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by unadeymadkwa: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Organs:

I agree with the above. Some ladies might be driven like that, or if you're not making conversation and she is the one doing all the talking, then she might go into other topics. Well, i am not a pro like that like that, but no matter what, i don't just dist people like that. You might lose a good girl in the process. Also, if you're going to walk away, have good reason not an assumption (italics) in your head and might not necessarily hold true for all ladies. Stop treating a human being like a commodity - No time its on to the next one... live life give people benefit of the doubt. Think, if tomorrow, you are in competition with others for a huge job/contract and she is the decider, how would you feel facing her?

I understand your point. The aim of my initial comment was to show how boring some or most intelligent ladies are (my opinion oo).. I was just trying to get some pkekus and she was being so serious. If you get what I mean. And from experience most serious relationships starts from a casual first date. Probably if she wasn't so serious, we might be Dating now...
Any ways thanks for your contribution... this thread has been derailed enough.

1 Like

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Organs(m): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
unadeymadkwa:

I understand your point. The aim of my initial comment was to show how boring some or most intelligent ladies are (my opinion oo).. I was just trying to get some pkekus and she was being so serious. If you get what I mean. And from experience most serious relationships starts from a casual first date. Probably if she wasn't so serious, we might be Dating now...
Any ways thanks for your contribution... this thread has been derailed enough.

Awesome bro. I see your drift now. Yeah, no fight up till now, ee be like say na fear of ban till 2018.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by noruwasman(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2017
unadeymadkwa:

Epic reply
was move to comments on quote as this time of the day
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 5:46am On Dec 07, 2017
sirBLUNT:
am suspecting u oo..we really want to know..but how can dat pastor mess wit the whole debbie..the council of elders must hear this....!
Call all the council people, lmao. cheesy
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Organs:

Debbie how you dey? Hmm wetin happen naaa, you no wan turn to pillar of salt if you look back... shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Yes bruh. grin
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Rajosh:
Hmm. I think there's more you don't want to talk about. Anyways may God grant you your heart desires.
Amen dear, and you too. kiss
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by jamillion: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Lemme begin they go' seems toastee don go restroom....knock my window when e start
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2017
CrescentMoon:

You have a long way to go with comprehension ability.

"Brained girls you meet online are usually... "

Read the sentence in quote and interpret it again.
Are the ones you meet online subhumans?. Are they not a part of the ones you interact with offline?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... / After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, This Is What Happened (viral Photos) / Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.