Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. (6716 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / 7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am just too emotional maybe by spending more time offline with my baby I will cope and ignore fans acting like haters
makydebbie:
That's the thing mehn, the way I ignore these days surprises me.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrescentMoon:

I haven't been commenting on that guy's thread. But I'm very versed in what he's trying to teach.
i will not say am versed in all that but i do have an open mind and reading adrian cooper's our ultimate reality,changed my perception about life to a very large extend i thougt i was crazy,but now i feel so normal and willing to learn more
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am just too emotional maybe by spending more time offline with my baby I will cope and ignore fans acting like haters
Sure dear.

1 Like

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i will not say am versed in all that but i do have an open mind and reading adrian cooper's our ultimate reality,changed my perception about life to a very large extend i thougt i was crazy,but now i feel so normal and willing to learn more

There are so many entities in the universe. Trying to know too much may be likened to rooting an android.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Mrwealth933: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Angy55:

Lolzz. Uncle don't give up yet.
You have a lovely display picture dear, that was inspiring, good morning
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Angy55(f): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Mrwealth933:

You have a lovely display picture dear, that was inspiring, good morning

Thanks. Good morning
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2017
makydebbie:
Never. Lol...

It's alright. Do you stay close to Canaanland?
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
splinx:

It's alright. Do you stay close to Canaanland?
Nah, I'm not based at Nigeria.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Nah, I'm not based at Nigeria.

shocked shocked
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Raunchy Christmas Photos / My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady / My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.