Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. (6722 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / 7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Organs:

Nobi only you oh. Me i dey wait for Be.nita27 and iamJ e-fight.......... i get feeling say iamJ go loose the fight as beni.ta27 get more support.

@iamJ, na you first throw punch oh, you will hear her mouth on this thread.
God forbid. You want me to condescend to that one's level?...I'll pass today.

1 Like

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by MissJoy29(f): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2017
CrescentMoon:

The fourth one is not in Nigeria and she is the best I've ever met in term of intelligence. We can't overcome distance, and we had to rule out dating. It's a different situation when something finds you first and when you are trying to find something. If it finds you first, thank your star. If you are the one trying hard to find it, the cost will be great and what you find may still not be needed by you. What I'm saying is that before I could get the attention of the four women, it took me months each. Stalking them in threads - arguing with them today, asslicking tomorrow, creating threads that make you come off as intelligent, dishing out advice to feeble minds etc. It's not easy. I had to retire. They said in a bid to rescue a drowning person, ensure that he loses all his ability to swim before you make attempts to rescue him. If not, the two of may get drowned. Maybe that's what God wants to do in my case.

Intelligence is more important to me. But I want at least intelligence with average appearance because beauty will still fade.
Lol @stalking them in threads. I understand your frustration though.

True @the drowning illustration.
In as much we have expectations from our future partners, we shouldn't be so rigid and helbent & set in our ways. Sometimes we even want something that will turn out not to be good for us in future. So we have to be flexible and wise as well. The most important thing is Peace of mind.

Wish you well in your search
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2017
so tell me kimbraa does it hurt?
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2017
sirBLUNT:
so tell me kimb.raa does it hurt?
Does what hurt?.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
Does what hurt?.
fallen down from heaven because you are obviously an angel....whom i will like to know because am just human
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
sirBLUNT:
fallen down from heaven because you are obviously an angel....whom i will like to know because am just human
Nice line but I don't easily fall into blandishment. So, what do we do?. grin
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
sirBLUNT:
Nice line but I don't easily fall to blandishment. So, what do we do?. grin
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
Nice line but I don't easily fall to blandishment. So, what do we do?. grin
neither do i have a tongue for over ripe embelishment i only speak that which comes from my heart..."wha do we do" what do u want?

my toasting pa where are u oo cc: sinaj
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Spaxon(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, not that oo! But I can't end up with one. Never!

Whatever rocks ur boat.....

cheesy
Don't miss Shiloh today
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2017
sirBLUNT:
neither do i have a tongue for over ripe embelishment i only speak that which comes from my heart..."wha do we do" what do u want?

my toasting pa where are u oo cc: sinaj
LOL. grin You're good at it, tho. "What do I want?", why don't we stop flattering one another when it's of no end.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
LOL. grin You're good at it, tho. "What do I want?", why don't we stop flattering one another when it's of no end.
i flatter not,am very busy guy so y should i flatter when i can say what i want without wasting time...but wat do i really am in search of a friend someone i can find annoyingly interesting..and am afriad i have found one..but wat does she wants? wat is she looking for? y does she feels it will lead to no end?
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Rajosh(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Amen dear, and you too. kiss
Amen. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2017
Spaxon:

Whatever rocks ur boat.....

cheesy
Don't miss Shiloh today

Sure dear, I'll try.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by ashjay001(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
CrescentMoon:
Brained girls you meet online are usually not suited for dating. If they are, I would have landed a dream woman long ago. Benita27's case is not an exception. Just read their inputs and swerve. I'm a man who is always on the lookout for women with vast perspectives about life. After meeting two of these women from nairaland in Lagos, I gave up. Hope to meet a moderate pepper seller in the future.

Exactly why I dont do any dating online! Mere viewing their pics, a discerning man, go decode say, all na wash!
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by ashjay001(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i totally agree with you alot of men feel so intimidated by intelligent and successful and the reason is because they feel they cant control her,the want a woman that when they say sit down,dont work she will just obey without objecting or airing her opinion but why wil a man want to control his woman sef? na ur younger sister? some men just feel they must be richer than the woman because that is the only way the woman wil respect but dat is very wrong u dont nid money to let a woman dat you are the man...except you are suffering frm inferiority complex and deep insecurity!

Lol.

I agree with d poster's first post, though, not subsequent ones, that's why i'm taking it personal!

The ladies I've met, who showed intelligence online, generally, cant walk d talk! They're actually d insecure one. I'm off d market by d way!
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by ashjay001(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
LOL. You couldn't have said it better 'cause I feel his reason for saying "Brainy girls aren't dateable" could be that he perceives them as overbearing, egocentric, too opinionated, and not docile... Forgetting that these same traits could be found in a bimbo. These are the few that could explain his reason for feeling threatened/insecure by brainy girls. I think we all have our soft spot, and even the strongest of man has a woman whose biddings he does if he loves her and likewise women.

A true brainiac, knows when to move n when to stop. When to make a stand n when to stfu!

That moment, u meet a stranger n u chill, n weigh d individual, let d flow build up, it doesnt even have to end up in an intimate relationship! A lot of online brianiacs dont have that.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Spaxon(f): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure dear, I'll try.

I feel like going back to Tuesday to start Shiloh again
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Spaxon:

I feel like going back to Tuesday to start Shiloh again
Me too babe!... See that 58 years old woman who gave birth! shocked
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Spaxon(f): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Me too babe!... See that 58 years old woman who gave birth! shocked

Can't stop crying

That testimony of a port harcourt girl that got proposed to during praises..... Chai,,,,,
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Spaxon:

Can't stop crying

That testimony of a port harcourt girl that got proposed to during praises..... Chai,,,,,
Awwn don't cry babe, we'll praise God.

Mehn, even that pregnant woman and that guy the proposed to his babe on phone! That was funny. grin
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Spaxon(f): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn don't cry babe, we'll praise God.

Mehn, even that pregnant woman and that guy the proposed to his babe on phone! That was funny. grin

The dance after Shiloh was madddddd.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Spaxon:

The dance after Shiloh was madddddd.
Yea.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by sirBLUNT: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea.
shiloh has come and go but the memories are still fresh..that warri woman made me laugh real hard dat says let me speak my warri language wey i sabi..and dat nkechi who works at microsoft who was cal bak to the alter..mehn its too much let me stop here
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
sirBLUNT:
shiloh has come and go but the memories are still fresh..that warri woman made me laugh real hard dat says let me speak my warri language wey i sabi..and dat nkechi who works at microsoft who was cal bak to the alter..mehn its too much let me stop here
Lol, you attended too! That warri woman!! cheesy so funny! cheesy

Even Joel company, their drama was so touching.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, you attended too! That warri woman!! cheesy so funny! cheesy

Even Joel company, their drama was so touching.

did i hear you mention JOEL company? do you attend winners?
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
splinx:

did i hear you mention JOEL company? do you attend winners?
Yea I do. smiley
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I do. smiley

Oyedepo pikin. You sound totally different online. You no dey try
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
splinx:

Oyedepo pikin. You sound totally different online. You no dey try
Chai. sad sad
If I con tell you say my popsi be pastor nko? I'm finished. cheesy
How do I sound now? sad
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Chai. sad sad
If I con tell you say my popsi be pastor nko? I'm finished. cheesy
How do I sound now? sad

Wow
I saw somewhere yesterday where you express hatred for pastors. Na wetin pastors do you?
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by makydebbie(f): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
splinx:

Wow
I saw somewhere yesterday where you express hatred for pastors. Na wetin pastors do you?
Ahan na. I can't be a Christian and hate pastors dear. I can't marry one or end up with one, I can't like a pastor beyond the platonic level. And my reason is personal.
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Spaxon(f): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea.

See ya @ thanksgiving
Re: Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Ahan na. I can't be a Christian and hate pastors dear. I can't marry one or end up with one, I can't like a pastor beyond the platonic level. And my reason is personal.

Strange, coming from a pastor's daughter. Be like say them don do you strong thing

Does it have to do with sexuality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does / My Friend's Wife / Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.