Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (87058 Views)

How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You haven't marked my 2days script
What do ya mean
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
You didn't rate the love note I wrote for you 2day
Safiaa:
What do ya mean
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You didn't rate the love note I wrote for you 2day
I really liked it. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by nonut: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
purples25:
Na so. Another time a bunch of men will come out to warn women from pressurising them, that it's even a turn off and will even stop them from proposing once the woman asks. There is nothing you can do to please a man or make the relationship work because nothing can please a man. He only chooses to be pleased.

If your relationship works and leads to marriage, it's just God, or your own fleeting luck. Not by anything you do for man whose list of demands never stops or never stops changing.
Perfect.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That is why I like sensible men...It's only sensible men that reason this way

Men are totally different from boys...If you say that to a boy consider the relationship Shaky because he will think the lady is a desperado

As for me i can't date more than 2 years max
its not about desperation, its about what u want. Asking 4 marriage isn't asking 4a bad thing, is it? There's nothing desperate there. By asking u no were u stand. But its important to differentiate asking from harassment or nagging
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
purples25:
Na so. Another time a bunch of men will come out to warn women from pressurising them, that it's even a turn off and will even stop them from proposing once the woman asks. There is nothing you can do to please a man or make the relationship work because nothing can please a man. He only chooses to be pleased.

If your relationship works and leads to marriage, it's just God, or your own fleeting luck. Not by anything you do for man whose list of demands never stops or never stops changing.
are u sure about that?so what about d guy whose story we are all congregating to discuss
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Daeylar(f): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gwan2:
I was listening to a radio program in Kaduna some days back, the program was about calling and wishing your bf,gf or spouse good. One lady called and said she wants to wish her bf of seven years happy birthday, that she loves him so much. undecided The preseenter was astonished that he asked why has the guy not proposed yet, what is he waiting for? Only for the swegbe/banzaa bakwai lady to make up an excuse for the guy by saying she is the one delaying the whole thing, that she is not ready..Idiot.
Seven good years dating....Mtcheeeew

She said she is not ready and you are calling her an idiot? What's your own?

Do you think it's the life goal for every woman to be married?

Mtchewwww
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Daeylar(f): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
I see his point and it's true, women need to ask men these questions and know where the relationship is headed, so they know if it's going to lead to marriage or if they have to cut their losses and move on instead of acting passive and hoping and praying he will ask,

However I don't like the way this man's advice puts responsibility on the ladies and as usual absolve men from any responsibility

Men, if you are dating a Lady, you should know within a year if you want to marry her or not. If you know she is not the one, tell her and end the relationship, don't use this as an excuse to continue to date her and waste her time because, she didn't ask "when are we getting married"

Don't wait for her to start asking all these questions.
Don't be a time waster.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by nonut: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Far from that but whatever i'm into should be defined from the get go...Once a lady sees someone who's interested in her(husband material) she knows already likewise a man too ...So before you even date for up to 2 years d guy would ve popped up the questioncheesy
No relationship is defined from the get go. Seems like you don't know men at all. A guy can come for introduction to your family and still dump you later.
He might have it mind to marry you when you first met, but with time he gets fed up with you.
Some of the guys who marry a lady just months after they met, have searched for a wife for long and they got tired of searching. Some were disappointed, some heartbroken.
When they finally see the person they want to marry or a close call, they go ahead and marry immediately.
There's a close friend of mine who went through that crap, and later got married within months to the last lady he met.
Besides, asking a guy who is clearly not ready is the same as asking a guy who's not interested in getting married to you.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by byemx06(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Eh! E gba mi! shocked What's the meaning? I'm not decoding that "ooo NLA" I want to believe it's not what I'm thinking

that's the meaning of babanbura in Hausa ......
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ibkkk(f): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
byemx06:

that's the meaning of babanbura in Hausa ......

That's serious! And i kept mentioning that.
Choi!
My mouth ooo undecided lipsrsealed
Issokay smiley
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by byemx06(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

That's serious! And i kept mentioning that. Choi! My mouth ooo undecided lipsrsealed Issokay smiley
paleee
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by coolfredo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I shuu look into your eyes through my phone bah grin grin
by all means can i have ya contact?
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Angelanest:
A Nigerian man who has been married for about three years now - has shared a word of advice for some unmarried ladies. According to Adewale Aladejana, he wouldn't have been married if his wife didn't ask the crucial question "baby when are we getting married?".

The man who is apparently enjoying his union is urging ladies to stop assuming that the guys they are dating will marry them and ask the right question because they they deserve to know.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I have been married for over 3 years now but we wouldn't be married when we did if my wife didn't ask the crucial question "baby when are we getting married?"

Ladies if you have been dating a man for a year or close to a year, you have EVERY right to ask him "when are we getting married?" Two things will happen; it's either he gets pissed or both of you will work on a date immediately. In my own case we picked a date and by the end of 2013 we had our court wedding and by February 2014 we were married.

Ladies STOP ASSUMING, ask questions, you DESERVE to know. Stop assuming you are dating because he calls you all the time and takes you out, let him ask you to be his babe the right way, don't make excuses for him, men know how to ask when they really want something, if he needs you that much he will ask!

May common sense fall on you in Jesus name.

You too can be a social media evangelist kindly share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/wife-asked-crucial-question-got-married-nigerian-man-reveals.html

""we had our court wedding and by February 2014 we were married.""

Someone should tell this okpo to correct this.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by wilbow2k3(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Lumig: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Are you telling me, getting married is an achievement?

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by doyinisaac(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
iswallker:
Come back and tell us this shit story when ur income declines... shocked
what the man said is totally true....there is nothing bad if a lady ask her man about when they are getting married...it is a very good question.....and the fact is if a guy is ready for marriage and he is dating a lady,trust me 5 months is enough for him to propose to her.....the very first day he meets a lady he can tell if he can marry her or not..it is when a guy is not ready for marriage that he will start looking for excuses that he must date for very long before he can marry a lady same thing goes for a lady too,if a lady is ready for marriage and she finds the right man trust me,saying "yes I do" Within twelve months of dating won't be surprising at all as long as the guy is ready too....

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
I like you, I will take u shopping if only you would still crush on me cheesy
Evaberry:

when u reply my message on whatsapp
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by monex(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Men are totally different from boys...If you say that to a boy consider the relationship Shaky because he will think the lady is a desperado

I cant even do more than 3 months if I dont think i can marry the person
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
ok but me i cant ask dat question
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
A responsible man that knows what he want shouldn't wait for a lady to remind him of proposing to her. It will be 'hand falling' of the lady to ask such question. She can use other methods but not that direct method. I can never and will never ask my bf such
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by sharpwriter(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I'm not a mind reader cheesy

They love to take their time thereby wasting my own time

If he doesn't pop up the question i will and if he doesn't wanna talk about marriage i will bounce...I'm not a desperado however

What if he talks about marriage but uses 2 more years considering lack of resources.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Mhizrohzz(f): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
I really don't know wat to say.... Marriage freaks me out, besides just clocked 20 a week ago
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ladyF(f): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
agarawu23:
Ladyf, when are we getting married? 2017 is over already angry

Start asking your boo that question and stop wasting your time In a relationship that will end nowhere wink

cry cry cry

I'm free this Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by akeensbussy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lies everywhere....you can't date for more than 2 years...you are notorious for lies.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Im not dating a guy for two years plus. I'm sorry, end of story. Six months to a year is enough time to get to know somebody. I've been in the dating game, I know what its all about and I know what I want.
are u sure six months to a year will be enough to know a guy? What of if he has a wife with children hidden somewhere how will u know under that six months and a year? Some ppl can hide their deepest secret quite well and it takes time for it to be uncovered.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by tomdon(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Do you mean you can't fukk a guy for more than 2 years max before moving to the next dick?

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Martin0(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Daeylar:

She said she is not ready and you are calling her an idiot? What's your own?
Do you think it's the life goal for every woman to be married?
Mtchewwww

True talk,but carry am for mind say u most marry oogringrin
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Daeylar:
I see his point and it's true, women need to ask men these questions and know where the relationship is headed, so they know if it's going to lead to marriage or if they have to cut their losses and move on instead of acting passive and hoping and praying he will ask,

However I don't like the way this man's advice puts responsibility on the ladies and as usual absolve men from any responsibility

Men, if you are dating a Lady, you should know within a year if you want to marry her or not. If you know she is not the one, tell her and end the relationship, don't use this as an excuse to continue to date her and waste her time because, she didn't ask "when are we getting married"

Don't wait for her to start asking all these questions.
Don't be a time waster.

Na wa ooogringrin
Nice writeup'D'D
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Newboss(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fools!

Marriage is a scam!
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Martin0(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
are u sure six months to a year will be enough to know a guy? What of if he has a wife with children hidden somewhere how will u know under that six months and a year? Some ppl can hide their deepest secret quite well and it takes time for it to be uncovered.

I hope say dem ladies sees all these ooo coz dem dey forget some kind tinz attimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.