Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (87090 Views)

How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
are u sure six months to a year will be enough to know a guy? What of if he has a wife with children hidden somewhere how will u know under that six months and a year? Some ppl can hide their deepest secret quite well and it takes time for it to be uncovered.

Lefulefu to the bolded it doesn't take time o, that's if luck is on the lady's side.

A married man lied to me saying he's single and wanted to marry me, in fact it was my former pastor younger brother who match maked us, but Lo and behold on the 3rd week of courtship , One fateful evening a number called. Guess who was the caller? His wife!

She called my name and said please Do u know Ken? The robust looking man?
I replied yes I do and what about him?

She replied am Mr Ken's wife, I know u are Alexy and I always eavesdrop hearing my husband talk to u about marriage and all. He even said he works in the bank as manager, it's a huge lie o. He's not a banker and he has two children and a wife. Am his legal wife. Please don't take him serious. He's deceiving u. Then she cut the call.

I was as shocked as fucvk!

Then I started to laugh and I shook my head and I said men! cheesy they will never change. And this guy am talking about is 38years o
Claiming born again.
Anyways story cut short, I had to break off everything. After revealing to him his wife called me and that's her number!
Lol

Men! cheesy
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
are u sure six months to a year will be enough to know a guy? What of if he has a wife with children hidden somewhere how will u know under that six months and a year? Some ppl can hide their deepest secret quite well and it takes time for it to be uncovered.
True. I can only speak for myself, I'm very observant. I just think if a man is married with kids, you can only hide it for so long. They'll be traces. Facebook, your phone, if you cant take me to your place, if he's secretive etc. They'll be signs, I'm not blind to anything.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
alexialin:
[/b]

Lefulefu to the bolded it doesn't take time o, that's if luck is on the lady's side.

A married man lied to me saying he's single and wanted to marry me, in fact it was my former pastor younger brother who match maked us, but Lo and behold on the 3rd week of courtship , One fateful evening a number called. Guess who was the caller? His wife!

She called my name and said please Do u know Ken? The robust looking man?
I replied yes I do and what about him?

She replied am Mr Ken's wife, I know u are Alexy and I always eavesdrop hearing my husband talk to u about marriage and all. He even said he works in the bank as manager, it's a huge lie o. He's not a banker and he has two children and a wife. Am his legal wife. Please don't take him serious. He's deceiving u. Then she cut the call.

I was as shocked as fucvk!

Then I started to laugh and I shook my head and I said men! cheesy they will never change. And this guy am talking about is 38years o
Claiming born again.
Anyways story cut short, I had to break off everything. After revealing to him his wife called me and that's her number!
Lol

Men! cheesy
blood of zachariah!shocked. U were lucky ooo! What of had it been when u had married him already that's when u knew he had another wife wat would u have done? This is why its important to take a little time to know the person u gettin married to. I no fit just see one babe wey i never meet b4 on January and by June i go dey arrange marriage plans with her.that's too risky abeg.wat of if she first get husband b4 wey i no know and wey she run from. Or she get a child or three children from a previous relationship wey she go hide.no be gbese i wan enter? I go come dey my own den one angry jealous ex carry cutlass come my area dey warn me make i leave im babe alonecheesy.abeg i must know the type of person i am about spending the rest of my life with cheesy.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
blood of zachariah!shocked. U were lucky ooo! What of had it been when u had married him already that's when u knew he has another wife wat would u have done? This is why its important to take a little time to know the person u gettin married to. I no fit just see one babe wey i never meet b4 on January and by June i go dey arrange marriage plans with her.that's too risky abeg.wat of if she first get husband b4 wey i no know and wey she run from. Or she get a child or three children from a previous relationship wey she go hide.no be gbese i wan enter? I go come dey my own den one angry jealous ex carry cutlass come my area dey warn me make i leave im babe alonecheesy.abeg i must know the type of person i am about spending the rest of my life with cheesy.

Am very lucky.
Honestly God dey save me.

And I believed his lies cos I felt he was coming from a reliable source. So when the wife told me on phone that evening and I called him back to tell him his wife called. He was then screaming it's a lie o, that I should send him the number, I sent him the number, he said that's one of his bank customers number and the woman is obssessed about him and why are women wicked like this cheesy
That she wants him but he always dodge her and all because he didn't want to offend her. I then said ok, am coming to your bank tomorrow, he said ehmm

He's travelling on official. Assignment to Abuja first flight tmrw morning and when he's back he will let me know. I said OK. He came back from his so called travel. I then said ok yur back, am coming on a Thursday, the next week. He said he's about to go on leave the next day and he has completed his assignment for the bank and the leave will take 21days. After 21 days I can come and he will gladly show me round. I just laughed and I said well Mr lie lie, don't ever in your life call me again, Orelse I will disgrace u. Then I cut the call.

That incident made me cut off from the pastor and his brother. Cause when I reported him, they said they never knew he's married. I said its OK, it's enough and am done with all these lies and Deceits. Am highly disappointed in your brother especially. And I hate deceits. That's how I cut off from the church.

But for me, I can court for a year then marry. Within that one year, have done my findings on the guy and I will be sure if we are compatible or not.

I can't date for many years Biko.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Martin0(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
blood of zachariah!shocked. U were lucky ooo! What of had it been when u had married him already that's when u knew he had another wife wat would u have done? This is why its important to take a little time to know the person u gettin married to. I no fit just see one babe wey i never meet b4 on January and by June i go dey arrange marriage plans with her.that's too risky abeg.wat of if she first get husband b4 wey i no know and wey she run from. Or she get a child or three children from a previous relationship wey she go hide.no be gbese i wan enter? I go come dey my own den one angry jealous ex carry cutlass come my area dey warn me make i leave im babe alonecheesy.abeg i must know the type of person i am about spending the rest of my life with cheesy.

Am telling you...
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
alexialin:

Am very lucky.
Honestly God dey save me.

And I believed his lies cos I felt he was coming from a reliable source. So when the wife told me on phone that evening and I called him back to tell him his wife called. He was then screaming it's a lie o, that I should send him the number, I sent him the number, he said that's one of his bank customers number and the woman is obssessed about him and why are women wicked like this cheesy
That she wants him but he always dodge her and all because he didn't want to offend her. I then said ok, am coming to your bank tomorrow, he said ehmm

He's travelling on official. Assignment to Abuja first flight tmrw morning and when he's back he will let me know. I said OK. He came back from his so called travel. I then said ok yur back, am coming on a Thursday, the next week. He said he's about to go on leave the next day and he has completed his assignment for the bank and the leave will take 21days. After 21 days I can come and he will gladly show me round. I just laughed and I said well Mr lie lie, don't ever in your life call me again, Orelse I will disgrace u. Then I cut the call.

That incident made me cut off from the pastor and his brother. Cause when I reported him, they said they never knew he's married. I said its OK, it's enough and am done with all these lies and Deceits. Am highly disappointed in your brother especially. And I hate deceits. That's how I cut off from the church.

But for me, I can court for a year then marry. Within that one year, have done my findings on the guy and I will be sure if we are compatible or not.

I can't date for many years Biko.

lol the guy no even sabi liecheesy.anyway i sure the pastor was lying and he knew the guy had a wife.could he bribed the pastor with something to shut his mouth.don't believe many of these men that claim to be pastors.a number of dem na religious scams dem dey docheesy.i am not saying ppl should date for donkey years.at least a little time to know who u want to marry...though there are some couples who start off as just friends and along the line they might fall for each other and get married.those sort of ones dem don know themselves in and out that no yawa go enter if dem get married.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
lol the guy no even sabi liecheesy.anyway i sure the pastor was lying and he knew the guy had a wife.could he bribed the pastor with something to shut his mouth.don't believe many of these men that claim to be pastors.a number of dem na religious scams dem dey docheesy.i am not saying ppl should date for donkey years.at least a little time to know who u want to marry...though there are some couples who start off as just friends and along the line they might fall for each other and get married.those sort of ones dem don know themselves in and out that no yawa go enter if dem get married.

I felt the pastor knew. angry

Yea, it's always good to Marry ones friend. Or even start a relationship as friends before taking it lovers level, then marriage if the feelings is mutual.

You are right on that.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Tonytonex(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
I TOTALY AGREE WITH HIM. LADIES, PLS ASK OH! may common sense fall on you all.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Tonytonex(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
MOST OF THE LADIES ARE NOT SERIOUS IN GETTING MARRIED, THATS Y DEY DONT ASK.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
To get our top stories delivered to your inbox, sign up for the Healthy Living newsletter

Here's what really causes them–and how to stop the bleeding.

1 of 8

What is a nosebleed?

Nosebleeds can occur without warning. One minute you’re fine, the next you’re grabbing tissues to stop a bloody nose.

Everyone’s nose is full of blood vessels that can easily break and bleed. Nasal bleeding is a common problem, particularly during the winter months when dry, indoor air causes the mucous membranes of the nasal passageway to crack and crust, which can lead to bleeding.

While nosebleeds usually aren’t serious, you need to know how to manage them properly and when to seek medical attention.

The following facts can help you confidently care for your next bloody nose.

2 of 8
Who gets nosebleeds
Read more@ https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/8-things-you-never-knew-about-nosebleeds.html?m=1
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Afamed: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Unfortunately when are you buying me I phone 9. That's the new question ladies of these days will ask you.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by EmmaEma: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That is why I like sensible men...It's only sensible men that reason this way

Men are totally different from boys...If you say that to a boy consider the relationship Shaky because he will think the lady is a desperado

As for me i can't date more than 2 years max

You made complete sense kiss

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Papadoh(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Red used to be my favorite color until i saw what they were wearing on their feet. #ewww
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
alexialin:
[/b]

I felt the pastor knew. angry

Yea, it's always good to Marry ones friend. Or even start a relationship as friends before taking it lovers level, then marriage if the feelings is mutual.

You are right on that.

this is why i always get amused when some guys say they won't talk to a woman until when they start making their millions.for we guys if na the time when we don make am we begin to dey look for a female ..omo to get a life partner dat time go hard. I do believe even when we haven't reached our peak in life in the success table we can still mingle with the opposite sex.that believe that u shouldn't talk to d opposite sex until u become rich is wrong. Lol some guys don't even have female friends.the only females they interact with are ashawos in brothels.such men maybe wen their mama don complain for dem to marry its either dem enter street dey look for wife or their pastor arrange woman wey he see for vision as their wife.how such a woman wan love ucheesy. Even if a man has no female friend to hook on to then its advisable the guy moves with the lady for some time and study her.is she lazy? Is she a chronic flirt? Does she have a motherly nature? Does her goals agree with mine? These are things he should know b4 marriage and six months is too short to know all these.Alexialin do u know there are some ladies who just want to get married not cos dem love the man but dem just wan bear that Mrs to be under the cloak of respectability.such women as soon as dem marry the man they will continue to dey flirt around and hoe around just as they were doin during their sisterhood. If a man see such a girl with such ideology and rush into marriage with her dat na big gbese.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by purples25(f): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
lexy2014:
are u sure about that?so what about d guy whose story we are all congregating to discuss

Abegi, because he decided to calm down for her ? You really think that one question led him to marry her ? You'll be surprised how unemotional and coldly calculating , logical beings they are.

Guy don calculate and decide, based on him being ready. Notice what I dropped here, ' he was ready for it' , and simply she happened to fit his current desires, lucky for her.

If not. She could ask angels to whisper the question for her. Her garri will soak there.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by FaroukM(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
...seriously
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by agarawu23(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
ladyF:

cry cry cry

I'm free this Saturday.
tongue I am not free
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ladyF(f): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
agarawu23:
tongue I am not free

You must b free o. angry

Saturday it is... kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by fakuta(f): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mine is coming soon
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Evaberry when are we getting married??
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by kenoz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
okay
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by YourFatherLap: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
FlawlessT when are we getting married??

This is no joke
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
purples25:

Abegi, because he decided to calm down for her ? You really think that one question led him to marry her ? You'll be surprised how unemotional and coldly calculating , logical beings they are.

Guy don calculate and decide, based on him being ready. Notice what I dropped here, ' he was ready for it' , and simply she happened to fit his current desires, lucky for her.

If not. She could ask angels to whisper the question for her. Her garri will soak there.
u said "he decided to calm down for her"...doesn't that contradict ur position that men can't b pleased? u say that one question didn't make him decide 2 marry her, what other questions did?
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Bestlily(f): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Spanner4(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
stop lying you're older than 23, the last time I checked it was 33

lipsrsealed

You again!
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
My sweetheart, I greet u like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!!! How u doing? Hope u fairing great dear; u should have a lovely night ahead... I salute u...
winnar:
Hey dear, sup? How is your weekend going?

Just saying Hi to my Apostle.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
this is why i always get amused when some guys say they won't talk to a woman until when they start making their millions.for we guys if na the time when we don make am we begin to dey look for a female ..omo to get a life partner dat time go hard. I do believe even when we haven't reached our peak in life in the success table we can still mingle with the opposite sex.that believe that u shouldn't talk to d opposite sex until u become rich is wrong. Lol some guys don't even have female friends.the only females they interact with are ashawos in brothels.such men maybe wen their mama don complain for dem to marry its either dem enter street dey look for wife or their pastor arrange woman wey he see for vision as their wife.how such a woman wan love ucheesy. Even if a man has no female friend to hook on to then its advisable the guy moves with the lady for some time and study her.is she lazy? Is she a chronic flirt? Does she have a motherly nature? Does her goals agree with mine? These are things he should know b4 marriage and six months is too short to know all these.Alexialin do u know there are some ladies who just want to get married not cos dem love the man but dem just wan bear that Mrs to be under the cloak of respectability.such women as soon as dem marry the man they will continue to dey flirt around and hoe around just as they were doin during their sisterhood. If a man see such a girl with such ideology and rush into marriage with her dat na big gbese.

You are right.

These type of men should be free and have female friends, instead of waiting til when they are rich.
But can a woman marry a man without loving him?
Well it's possible jare but me I can't. No matter how rich he is.

Hmmm ok o, it's well with woman and man matter grin
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by purples25(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
lexy2014:
u said "he decided to calm down for her"...doesn't that contradict ur position that men can't b pleased? u say that one question didn't make him decide 2 marry her, what other questions did?

That statement doesn't contradict my position. Why ? His decision to calm down for her is one of HIS OWN CONCLUSIONS. He chose his own time, and chose the woman without any influence from whatever things she thinks lured him in. That was an independent decision that was not based on her " pleasing him " . And no other questions made him decide. This man made up his mind without her , just openly pleased her by saying she contributed to the togetherness.

Most men move to their own tune. Most people are logical thinkers, love is mostly a myth. That man planned and did it, she has no influence on him. That's how it is for most of them.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ttmax09(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That is why I like sensible men...It's only sensible men that reason this way

Men are totally different from boys...If you say that to a boy consider the relationship Shaky because he will think the lady is a desperado

As for me i can't date more than 2 years max
meaning u ve never been in a relationship more than 2 years
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Toyindiva(f): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
omooba969:

Where u com carry ya load go... BabbanBura's yard? grin

Diva like you fa....some have eyes but cannot see. smiley
lol, I wonder oh I carry my load go Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Allikola(m): 4:42am On Dec 10, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2382434/age-90-man-can still-perform well sexually with the help of NATURAL HONEY REMEDY.

CLICK FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO PREPARE THE REMEDY.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by zynzyn(m): 4:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Brave AND smart lady!
Women say they want equality, but many never want to take responsibility for the success of a relationship!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.