Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (54342 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by thickminaj(f): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

yowa cheesy
grin Been awhile... How r u doing? ....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin @ SARS...
That's the way it is around here. Lol
I'll still say you should ignore them all, gives less stress. wink

LOL. I will do just that.
I wish I had the time to have an opinion about faceless people, especially when the person doesn't get in my way personally. I really wish I have that time. #EndSARS angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
elantraceey:

Wetin you dey fear or you mean fine?

This gal needs a nice massage and some cuddling at the moment but from where she wan see that one? cheesy. na to sleep sure pass.
srry na typo grin grin grin..i meant fine grin grin
i for massage ur back just say d hand wey i for take massage u i dislocate am grin.u know say i be lefty grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
zicoraads:

You seem intelligent. At least from your posts, that can be easily deduced. And unlike the endless female ones here that follow your every post, liking and licking after you, you seem to be independent minded. Not so for most, if not all of them.

Still, there is a very thin line between intelligence and having a narcissist personality disorder. You, my friend, seem like having the latter.

As I said, you try too hard.

undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

i for massage ur back just say d hand wey i for take massage u i dislocate am grin.u know say i be lefty grin

play play play play from ukwu na public sex chat be d next tin tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Find peace my old friend, stop ruining friendships life gives you with insecurities, deal with it, before it deals with you. And constantly painting me as a terrible person on the forum is laughable, deep down in your soul, if you unlock the mental block, you know, what went down!You were unrestrained, deal with those "ish" please. You must succeed, it's too late to fail. Not your enemy, i no get time. Got biz to do. You know i hustle hard. I hope you learn sha !

Maybe, just maybe... If you would give her a breathing space, there'll be room for her to "learn" whatever lesson it is you want her to "learn”. Phewwwww!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

Naah, ladies don't appreciate quality guys here, not gonna waste my time on unappreciative peeps anymore. I rather sow maize at my backyard and blow whistle while i wait watching it grow
Don't generalise sir, you know I actually think some ladies here act the way they do because they see others do it thinking its the norm ,meanwhile they are the total opposite of what they portray on here.They put on strong face at times and that's just covering up their feeble minds.. Like I said, some, not all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Hehehehe...*smiles sheepishly*
Are you sure you are talking about yourself or someone else? Because eh, I don't think only one man can have all these qualities oh. tongue embarassed

But wait, you can cook and play football? Tell me something new. grin grin
Me, I have oooo. I just finished making indomie and boiled eggs not too long ago sef grin Told you I can cook cheesy

Ehen, what else. Okay. I was once a chess champion in my street. So I've got street cred cool

I also know how to play scrabble and monopoly. In short, I coach it on weekends.

I also ride bicycles and bikes grin

Told you I've got skills cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
thickminaj:

grin Been awhile... How r u doing? ....
quite some time cheesy
i am doin fine jor ; wink;
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Maybe, just maybe... If you would give her a breathing space, there'll be room for her to "learn" whatever lesson it is you want her to "learn”. Phewwwww!

Last time i checked it was an innocent comment, and idon't see how i'm crowding her space. It's my first time here since six weeks or so. What i typed isn't too much. If this is the least i can, having wasted precious moments of 2017, priceless times that can't be recovered it's not a big deal. Life offers us opportunities to connect, and we should treat ourselves with less " ish " no one knows who would need who tomorrow, it's humans that are the valueables not the commodities. Before her, we no dey talk? Now, i'm almost the villain, but if she appreciates and reflects privately, she go code am. I don't see or sense hate in my comments. So annoying to see months of my life wasted. It's all good sha
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Berlyn1(f): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Name- Lolade

Age- About to be an adult. grin

Occupation- Student, freelance writer.

Are you single, dating or married- Single and searching. grin

Those u like on Romance Section-Emperorlee, Smellymouth, Naijaboiy, Traphedges, Lsofdk, OneManLegion, Queensekxy, MhizTahrah, Donpoker9, McBrooklyn, Berlyn1, Rosieluv, greiboy.

Those u dislike on Romance section- No one.

Those u find annoying- DeadRat

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Sagamite.

Those you follow and wish follows you back- Duh.

Why do you follow the people you follow- Because they are worth being followed. grin

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- Hahahaha...plenty lipsrsealed

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 5

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Which Romancelander is fake- Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- Naijaboiy. undecided

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- Lsofdkcheesy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - Don't ask me oh. lipsrsealed

Your favorite Romancelander(s)- They are too plenty, I wee cum back and modify.

Your favorite mod- Mtchewww.

Funniest Romancelander(s)- Adaksbullet.

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads- Err, let me think?

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- Zero.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? JQ. grin

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know-

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-IamJ

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- 3.

NLer(S) you consider smart- Sagamite, Pocohantas, Benita27.

NL member that tries too hard- TSOM

NLer(s) you find intriguing- Lsofdk

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Business and Literature.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Lmao, None.

Who do u often agree with: No one.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Hmm...his name just skipped my mind.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) Tsom

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy Queensekxy, greiboy.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Nofavorsgringrin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag-TSOM undecided

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)- Iffa heargrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by elantraceey(f): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:

Wetin dislocate your hand na? hope nor be too much grabbing of oversized something o grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
humeeh:
Don't generalise sir, you know I actually think some ladies here act the way they do because they see others do it thinking its the norm ,meanwhile they are the total opposite of what they portray on here.They put on strong face at times and that's just covering up their feeble minds.. Like I said, some, not all..

I'm a buziness man, i'm not young as many here. Time is an important resource to me, very precious. Money i care less about, time i value, i wouldn't allow my time get wasted anymore, nah, we have an account to give before the Lord. It's all good sha, i can relate with your poisition perfectly, who knows. One has to keep the faith !
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Berlyn1(f): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
cool

Lalasticlala is da bomb for me kiss kiss

Just here to read comment....I'm out tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Berlyn1:
cool

Just here to read comment....I'm out tongue

You demolish bridges behind you? What of friendships? What of tomorrow?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm a buziness man, i'm not young as many here. Time is an important resource to me, very precious. Money i care less about, time i value, i wouldn't allow my time get wasted anymore, nah, we have an account to give before the Lord. It's all good sha, i can relate with your poisition perfectly, who knows. One has to keep the faith !
All the best smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
humeeh:
All the best smiley

wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
KreativGenius:

undecided
KreativGenius:

Last time i checked it was an innocent comment, and idon't see how i'm crowding her space. It's my first time here since six weeks or so. What i typed isn't too much. If this is the least i can, having wasted precious moments of 2017, priceless times that can't be recovered it's not a big deal. Life offers us opportunities to connect, and we should treat ourselves with less " ish " no one knows who would need who tomorrow, it's humans that are the valueables not the commodities. Before her, we no dey talk? Now, i'm almost the villain, but if she appreciates and reflects privately, she go code am. I don't see or sense hate in my comments. So annoying to see months of my life wasted. It's all good sha
So you 'toast' am she no gree? LMAO cheesy grin

You too gentle. Poco likes them 'hard' grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2017
KreativGenius:

You ruin your friendships life rewards you with insecurities. My odl friend, i sent you emails about my waka plans so you'll be rest assured i was not gathering with your e-enemies. Before you address me indirectly, till now, since three weeks, i've been on the farm, not seen my house, not slept on my bed. I;m not your whatever negatives you paint me cause you want to psychologically deflect that your attitude ruins things. If i shared your private information, let God see me. Stop acting all, the world is against me and people want a piece of me. I didn't share your information, i've said this a million times, i don't even look it up. I've been busy with my life and work. This was how your insecurities destroyed our acquaintance, work on your fears. Life is too short, for me, it's the kingodm of Heaven and after then die and go meet my loved ones, in the scheme of plans, i don't see where snitching on you is high ranking.
Nawa o, you carry all this explanation give poco? if she thinks that you are my grapevine, then she no get sense at all. Me wey I been get her data for my hand teytey. if she over do it, her fingers will burn.

We might not always agree, we might even spit at each other but never allow her silence you.
Those bitches I just dey look them with gbeje eyes. Thunder fire all of them.

#NoBitchAttitude

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Berlyn1 post=63138745][/quote]Heyyy gawd, you had to quote everything to say nothing? angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Berlyn1(f): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2017
KreativGenius:

You demolish bridges behind you? What of friendships? What of tomorrow?
stupid questions undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2017
zicoraads:

So you 'toast' am she no gree? LMAO cheesy grin

You too gentle. Poco likes them 'hard' grin cheesy

I won't comment on what happened i will keep mute. It was something very big, deep and wide, something very very tangible. till unnecessary thrash , OMG,i wasted time ! It was a beautiful friendship, i didn't say more than friendship. Why do you say i'm gentle? You're the third or fourth person saying this today
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Berlyn1(f): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Mariinee:
Heyyy gawd, you had to quote everything to say nothing? angry angry
I am new here still learning how to quotes and all ..... sad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2017
zicoraads:

Me, I have oooo. I just finished making indomie and boiled eggs not too long ago sef grin Told you I can cook cheesy

Ehen, what else. Okay. I was once a chess champion in my street. So I've got street cred cool

I also know how to play scrabble and monopoly. In short, I coach it on weekends.

I also ride bicycles and bikes grin

Told you I've got skills cool
Obviously. I will give you a ten over ten. But I haven't seen any skill relevant to one-night-stands mentioned. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2017
TimeMod3:
Nawa o, you carry all this explanation give poco? if she thinks that you are my grapevine, then she no get sense at all. Me wey I been get her data for my hand teytey. if she over do it, her fingers will burn.

We might not always agree, we might even spit at each other but never allow her silence you.
Those bitches I just dey look them with gbeje eyes. Thunder fire all of them.

#NoBitchAttitude

I don't know you both but who knows?

No one silences me, that was the beginning of the war... "The silence of me"

I don't know what you know, one thing i know is amazing person. Very good person, all i will say !
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pocohantas(f): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Everybody go just dey form CIA for here.
"I get her data, I get her data"

Una get life outside here at all?

For all my talking too much, pride, insecurity and all them adjectives used to describe me. I pride myself in one thing, I mind my business and I don't snitch. Something y'all niggas know nothing about.

Sit down and be humble... grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Berlyn1:
I am new here still learning how to quotes and all ..... sad
Yes indeed. grin grin

Did you go to the BBN audition today or did you change your mind? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I will do just that.
I wish I had the time to have an opinion about faceless people, especially when the person doesn't get in my way personally. I really wish I have that time. #EndSARS angry

Berra ooo, sis mi kiss

It's nairaland mehn, people with different opinions about you. Pity, these opinions don't add shii to your bank account... Why bother nii?

Most times, they don't even have an idea of whom they're talking about. They just wanna bitch around. grin grin embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2017
pocohantas:
Everybody go just dey form CIA for here.
"I get her data, I get her data"

Una get life outside here at all?

For all my talking too much, pride, insecurity and all them adjectives used to describe me. I pride myself in one thing, I mind my business and I don't snitch. Something y'all niggas know nothing about.

Sit down and be humble... grin

Typical. Who snitches? Who use bad words describe you? Park well joor

No get life outside, when last you jam me here?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Berra ooo, sis mi kiss

It's nairaland mehn, people with different opinions about you. Pity, these opinions don't add shii to your bank account... Why bother nii?

Most times, they don't even have an idea of whom they're talking about. They just wanna bitch around. grin grin embarassed

Ahaha, even for a close friend like you, you don't know what went down ! She knows me no get time snitch or whatever.no time ! Just casual friendship, i don't have anyone's bad data on me. Am i God or Lucifer? All these tedious psychological deflections sha !
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Berlyn1(f): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Mariinee:
Yes indeed. grin grin

Did you go to the BBN audition today or did you change your mind? grin

lol

hahahaha where's Rosieluv let her comma answer tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by zicoraads: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2017
KreativGenius:

I won't comment on what happened i will keep mute. It was something very big, deep and wide, something very very tangible. till unnecessary thrash , OMG,i wasted time ! It was a beautiful friendship, i didn't say more than friendship. Why do you say i'm gentle? You're the third or fourth person saying this today
I don't even want you to. One of those who believes what happens off here, should never be brought here no matter what.

That said, I read a lot. And most times, I observe people a whole lot too. There is so much you can tell from people's way of words and how they post them. So much.

Before now, I have never come across you. But in less than an hour, with your exchange with her, it was very clear. It's so easy for everyone to see. The way she kept coming at you, the way your replies were framed outted you. Any other person may have reacted in a more aggressive way. Your tone was gentle and subtle. Almost apologetic.

But, I honestly don't think that'll get you anywhere close. As I said, she likes them 'hard.'

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.