Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: (12940 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by nwabuking5(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
the truth is that any woman that denny me sex in my house is just opening her door for another woman to coming.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by ayettymama(f): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^ and the truth is only apes reason like you do, HIV is good for you- i wish you best of STD's!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Kgdavid(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
really? so let me ask what should a God fearing mann do when his wife decides to refuse him sex because she feels she is right although she is the one thats wrong?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2010
This is not a good advice given the number of girls out there who are ready to Pounce
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by nwabuking5(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
i gues the poster is a litle girl she never grow up. when she grow she will understand the reason she must not deny her man the thing. i gues she is still in her 15 or bilow. i give her more 10year to come to maturity. and i pray for all the ladys that have patake in this her evil tread. that God will help them for them not to put this evil advice in pratice for the sake of there homes. in Jesus name amen.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by chamotex(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
LMAO @ thread and poster grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by mamagee3(f): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
Well, good idea but everyone knows that philosophy.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Sauron1: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
dayokanu:

This is not a good advice given the number of girls out there who are ready to Pounce

The OP is high on shroomz. . . . .How to beat your husband ma arse!!!
In this day and age? Try that nonsense with today's men and i can guarantee an early retirement of your coochie.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Spanishfly(f): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Poster

Even as a woman, I disagree 'cos that would give him more room to do and do other desperate women out there. I doubt it really works all the time.

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by chamotex(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2010
Spanishfly:

@Poster

Even as a woman, I disagree 'cos that would give him more room to do and do other desperate women out there. I doubt it really works all the time.

You must be very Intelligent cool
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by chamotex(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

The OP is high on shroomz. . . . .How to beat your husband ma arse!!!
In this day and age? Try that nonsense with today's men and i can guarantee an early retirement of your coochie.

Don't mind them . . . .who's loss?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by nwabuking5(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
is very painful for someone to use his or her own hands to draw a knife that will be use in killing he or her self.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by ayettymama(f): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2010
poster just posted this cos of the other thread that was up- she didnt actually mean it

but comin to think of ur reactions, the onli thing that phases me is the fact that the women you guys end up with, will think they have found men!- very sad. . . . . .very sad indeed!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Sauron1: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
chamotex:

Don't mind them . . . .who's loss?

Her Labia Majora. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
The world is so easy right now, Without spending money, A Nigga can get laid for free in his neighbourhood.

Have you seen the number of single women out there, The unmarried/never married, the married but separated, the women in their mid forties(Cougars), even the aristos.

Nowadays Women outnumber men. A guy on wheelchair nowadays gets more bootay than most gals.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by chic2pimp(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^^^ Let Those Who Have Ears Hear.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Kgdavid(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
Amen.
anythin coming after this is hot air
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by chic2pimp(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
Kgdavid:

Amen.
anythin coming after this is hot air
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by chamotex(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

Her Labia Majora. grin

I just think it's childish for a woman to deny her husband from banging intentionally.
It's very dangerous.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2010
Thanks!@Ayeety, I am glad to see SOMEBODY ISN'T SUFFERING FROM ILLITERACY.

LMAO@DAYO, wheelchaired men is getting that honey. I mean it more women to go around!

I used to say that I wish I was 15 then again, No I don't but THANKS FELLAS!

On a serious note, it is a wonder how desperate single women, hell married trifling women will sleep with the likes of SOME of these men on NL. It frightening to know these men are contributing to the the rise of HIV AND AIDS IN AFRICA. I did not believe the news when it said that an HIV man married a young virgin girl thinking it will cure him of his diseases. The way the world is now and THESE SORRY ARSE MEN will cheat because the wife deny them some coochie, It a wonder why THE WORLD looks at blacks as DAMAGED GOODS,

Good Job jackarses!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
Furthermore, if you going to play games with your wife or woman, SHE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PLAY GAMES WITH YOU, for example, denying you some arse. Smile.

Ayeety, you noticed the men did not say anything about IF A MAN DENY HIS WIFE SOME PANIS, she can go out and cheat!!

SOME sorry arse men!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Konjour(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
Holy cowdung!!! shocked seems the poster is white/has inferiority complex to whites, wtf,which world looks @ blacks like damaged goods cuz of cheating,never seen a bigger truckload of softjunk on the web,@poster, you mean whites dont cheat,or cheatin' has an african feel or texture to it?you're just letting anger becloud your judgement, and in my field,whites beg and look for MY favour,nevertheless,i still look at a lot of 'em like they are a twin to my trashman, i'm black and proudly Nigerian,so get your swing right and see through the mist. angry
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2010
Konjour,

I can tell you are not a scholar, please stick to being a trashman. By the way, I am not white or have "white complex" whatever the fugg,

I see you don't read or watch what going on around the world do you? Never mind, don't answer that it will force you to process a mental activity that you have not enough atoms to ignite.

But, carry on!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2010
Fugg it,

I have not ONE TIME SAID IN ANY THREADS ON NL that cheating was a black thing or an african thing or any race thing. Please slowly read my last two posts AGAIN, but this time open a dictionary or consult with an experienced reader, Ayeety.

Illiteracy is a crime against mankind and it should be banned.

Okay, now I got a feeling in my big toe!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by rawswagga(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2010
Dats too rarsh for a judgement.I can't trust myself of nt cheating if d refusal tin takes too long
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2010
Read a book or clean the garage, You can resist cheating, THAT BULLCHIT talking you are trying to convice yourself,

Question,
If you deny your wife intimacy is it okay for her to go cheat?

Please be honest, I can't stand liars!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Krissykriss(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2010
I know of many beautiful single ladies ready to 4k my married friend for free. Come to think of when his wife denies him of it! As for me, i think intimacy is highly overated. If my wife denies me intimacy, she'll have to report me to my/or her parents before she gets it again. I wont set my heart on cheating, tho i wont be working off my socks to resist it when d temptation comes. The temptation is definitely gone come; I can tell from whats happening around me for now.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by CyberG: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

The only one way to beat your man or husband without touching him is to DENY HIM intimacy, I betcha he will act right and if he cheats on you, HE WASN'T FOR YOU AT THE BEGINNING,

If he wants to play game, Gently remind him IT TAKES TWO TO PLAY A GAME,

Check it boo!

This very bottom-of-the-barrel picking of a smelly puss.y will get a LOT of YOU hair-heads killed with no parents to look after your unfortunate children! How does this make ANY sense you dumb-fuc.king retarded Bleep.tard evil smelly beast! Since when has "beating" your husband solved any problem? Is this all your empty-barrel brain learned from your mother? What a waste you are. . .for maggot-infested dog-shit is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better off than your disgusting fuc.king lunatic! Your prayer to amadioha, egbesu, sanponna, esu laalu ogiri oko. . .is NOW answered! You will HAVE to REAP what you have sown! Your husband/BF will cheat on you and will come back to give you a worse sickness than AIDS/Gonorrhea/syphilis/herpes (all types). . .which you will transfer to your whole family!

You guys will meet up in hell. . .where the devil will eat your soul for dinner! IDIO.T! For you zombie women with not brains, be her guest by accepting this 'wise' counsel! angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Konjour(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

THE WORLD looks at blacks as DAMAGED GOODS,

Good Job jackarses!

@poster;If you've got another meanin' to this sentence,you can kindly clarify that to a non-scholar,cuz i just lost my lexis and i dont know any experienced reader who might help, otherwise and IMHO,that sentence reflects exactly what YOU think you are as a black lady or whatever you are,NO world looks at blacks degradingly today,but some individuals still do,albeit your usage of your lexis is about three tads off the line, so much for a scholar,i'd say. I do know a lot of peeps who'd give anythin' to stay in the sun's heat without turnin' red,also, lol  cool
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by ayettymama(f): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2010
queen why do u bother??

this is an obvious generation of monkey and primitive thinkin
most of these fools cant read

they just saw- deny pp and went crazy!
yes so if ur wives deny ur pathetic selves abeg- go ff the nation- do u! more power to the brainles people! kmt

i hope u now understand why i prefer white chocolate!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by daduke2k(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
~BLUE MURDER~ now dat was irrational, wot were u finking.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Krissykriss(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ayettymama, Why are u always hating? Now i know ur problem. U are too ugly to attract handsome men (ref: one of ur threads) tho u always want to. Thats why u vent ur frustration at guys. Sorry. Good looking guys like good looking girls too. Man hater!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? / Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.