Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: (12943 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by ayettymama(f): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^ are u talking to me??

queen is right, u must be really illiterate- when have i ever said i cant attract fine men??

english lesson;

m-a-m-m-a-g-e-e is very different from a-y-e-t-t-y-m-a-m-a

can u notice the diffrences in the text?? now prounounce after me-

you get it now??
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Krissykriss(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
@Ayettymama, My earlier comment is still applicable to ur ugly arse!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by daduke2k(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2010
~death~
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by CyberG: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
ayettymama:

queen why do u bother??

this is an obvious generation of monkey and primitive thinkin
most of these fools cant read

they just saw- deny pp and went crazy!
yes so if your wives deny your pathetic selves abeg- go ff the nation- do u! more power to the brainles people! kmt

i hope u now understand why i prefer white chocolate!

You must be the biggest fuc.tard on this NL looking at how base and bereft of any sense you are! You think you are something? You are, nothing. . .fuc.king inconsequential fat-face toad trying to be nothing but a pile of shi.t! You disgust the human race with your extremely stupid comments. . .so you think you have anything called a head talk less of you calling others "brainless people"? The only similitude of "brain" in your amoeba body is the smelly shi.t in your decomposing as.s! What a bottom-sucker sore loser who cannot attract even lice-infested dogs for a date?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by daduke2k(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
Hell hath no fury than cyberg scorned.
CyberG:

You must be the biggest fuc.tard on this NL looking at how base and bereft of any sense you are! You think you are something? You are, nothing. . .fuc.king inconsequential fat-face toad trying to be nothing but a pile of shi.t! You disgust the human race with your extremely silly comments. . .so you think you have anything called a head talk less of you calling others "brainless people"? The only similitude of "brain" in your amoeba body is the smelly shi.t in your decomposing behind! What a bottom-sucker sore loser who cannot attract even lice-infested dogs for a date?
now, dats wot i call, A SEND FORTH TO HELL. End of discussion.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by ayettymama(f): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2010
lolz see the fools hypertensin

lolz see veinz pooppin off skulls!

i didnt mention anyone did i??

as usual the monkeys and those from kingdom anamalia rise to call

hey if the shoe fits wear it!

bunch of brainless loosers!kmt
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by daduke2k(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2010
So d fight continues ehn?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Blessinn(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
Dats right.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Krissykriss(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2010
@Daduke, Havent u heard that ladies always have d last word in an argument? If u havent, now u have.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by daduke2k(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2010
Tank u sir 4 tellin me.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by BloodShed1: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2010
I've got a better idea, LEAVE!!!

Why be in a relationship? Why remain in a situation where there's a constant challenge? Eventually you outgrow such a thing.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Gabry(f): 3:16am On Apr 04, 2010
@ Topic

Why punishing each other and why all the hate? If you dont like your partner for one to two things or theres something bothering you about his behaviour, you as a wife / gf / lover should be able to discuss it with him openly and vise versa. Unless if you chose a man/woman whom you cannot openly discuss about anything than its your bad and shame on you! angry

What happen to the law which both of you promised on your wedding day that you would love each other in sickness and in halth till death do us part?

Seriously. You people need deliverance!  angry  angry  angry
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by ayettymama(f): 3:17am On Apr 04, 2010
^^ she wrote it in respnse to another post - how to beat your wife without touching her

go on that post and tell the dude
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Gabry(f): 3:20am On Apr 04, 2010
^^^ I only read the first post so Im replying to that sef grin
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Gabry(f): 3:23am On Apr 04, 2010
yeah I will send this sam mssage to the other dude as well
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 3:28am On Apr 04, 2010
Yes Mam@Ayeety,

I guess because I want better for some of these mofos that I try my best to knock some sense in them, but i guess I am wasting my time.  Oh well, I TRIED!

Yes, I understand NOW why you want white meat seeing I stood up for THESE MOFOS against you.  I am sorry, Ayeety!  

Carry on, I will be whatever you guys want me to be, THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS, IF YOU DENY YOUR WIFE OR WOMAN INTIMACY, IS IT OKAY FOR HER TO CHEAT SINCE THAT WHAT YOU WILL DO IF YOUR WIFE DENY YOU INTIMACY?  

I don't really expect an honest answer so why am I even bother?   Let me tell my fiance,  THANKS FOR NOT BEING THE TRADITIONAL NIGERIAN MAN, oooohweee NO DAMN WONDER PEOPLE CRINGES WHEN THEY HEAR AFRICAN MEN THEY FROZE AND GASPS SILENT AIR, I really stood up for you DUMB MOFOS, SO SAD!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Gabry(f): 3:29am On Apr 04, 2010
oh oh. I tried finding the thrad and I can't find it. Sorry I stumbled on this thread first  undecided

Howver, my future advise to you is that
1) if you feel someone's post is offensive, kindly hit the Report to Moderator Button and give your reasons. If its really that offensive, Mod's will move the thead or post to he recycle Bin.

2) It does not mean that one persin whom posted a very childish and offensive post would actually come from the rest of the people. Like if the person posted how to beat your wife without touching her, it doesnt mean that all the other guys would agree to it.

Finally, good job in making this forum alive. Have never felt livelier with the past few days. wink
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 3:42am On Apr 04, 2010
Awww, the bill is in the mail grin
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by ayettymama(f): 3:44am On Apr 04, 2010
lolz she wasnt offeded she just posted this in response!

yes queen is a wonderful contributer

apart from the nigerian men post

queen wat were u smokin wen u wrote that?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 4:03am On Apr 04, 2010
I was actually thinking of my fiance when I woke that, but wanted the men to feel SPECHUL since SOME OF THEM seems to be lacking love or a woman in their life,
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by ayettymama(f): 4:06am On Apr 04, 2010
awwwwwww

thats soo sweet!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2010
Yes girl! Do not tell him, he already floating on cloud nine! He read it and was like awww baby.

(sighing and smiling at my baby)
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Borat1: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
Another stu.pid idea from a whoring housewife
Denying your hubby sexs to spite him is so 1915. . .
what a lame idea!!!
Do you fix his cock on him when you make love or does he take it about. . . tongue
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2010
Denying a man SE:X is a very childish way of dealing with issues

SE:X and food shouldnt be an issue, ignoring a man works good, no matter how hard they try to deceive themselves or convince themselves that it doesnt work it does, giving him a cold shoulder, going about your biz without him , recks a man for real

If you are angry @ your man, HAVE SE:X WITH HIM, but when you lot have settled the problem, MAK.E LOV.E TO HIM
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Borat1: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2010
Very well spoken. . .
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
It's just the mere truth

Any woman that thinks denying a man se.x is the best way of dealing with him is still a kid and needs to understand that Love is sthg that can go away, there is a thin line btw love and hate, if you over step your boundary, whatever love he feels for you will vamoose, a woman has to be intelligent to deal with a man, but my advice is , it's better you deal with a man physically than deal with him emotionally, never you push a man to the extreme, cos then you make him emotionally nake.d and when he is this state, he falls for anything

Grow up women, grow up, life isnt all about punishing a man with SE:X, you have to strategically look for other means to deal with him, you can have a man on his knees in 2 mins by just giving him a cold shoulder or reducing the amount of verbal communication you lot used to have, but never over do it
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by folahann(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2011
Women sha!
They have forgotten they are the no 1 problem of themselves.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by MzGreat(f): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2011
folahann:

Women sha!
They have forgotten they are the no 1 problem of themselves.

how? please prove it
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by folahann(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2011
MzGreat:

how? please prove it
i don't do gender war cos that's what you're abt to start.
Think abt the statement very well, apply ur wisdom to see how it can be true.

Random fact: at least 90% of women that sleep with married men know they are married.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by pleep(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
Solution: marry a woman so hornie she won't be able to deny you sex. cheesy
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Phate07(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2011

^^Queen, how have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.