Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: (12941 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2011
Worst advice ever
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by MrsChima(f): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Phate07(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2011
undecided
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by MrsChima(f): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by osagie25: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2011
what stops the man from taking a second wife.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by MrsChima(f): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2011
the same reason it wouldn't stop a woman from taking a second man. wink
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
lol@ thread but LMAO@ who posted it! grin
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
Mrs. Chima is the evilest woman alive
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by MrsChima(f): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2011
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima is the evilest woman alive

Si, eso es lo que todos los hombres me dice. tongue cheesy grin

MzDarkSkin:

lol@ thread but LMAO@ who posted it! grin

Hola mi hermana! Veo que brilla intensamente y mierda. tongue wink cheesy grin
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by denny4ril: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
Romance - Five Ways To Compliment A Woman And Make Her Curious About You

Take it or leave it, you shall discover how to compliment a woman the proper way after reading this post. Therefore take your time. you see girls love compliments. You see inside every woman is that little voice that longs for and wants to be loved. As a result, passing good compliment the right way will always make her very happy.
Let me add further that beautiful women are likes and are used to compliments. This is because she gets it everywhere she goes. If she really is beautiful, she already knows it. What's more, she was born with
her body, so if you're just complimenting on her perfect body, you're really complimenting the Creator, not her.

To be different from the rest of other guys, you need to remember that your compliments will have to be special in every way as follows.

1. Be Detailed: Since Girls love details, always be detailed and clear. Pass thoughtful comments on her colour combinations as such as never been a coincidence. Therefore, let her know you noticed.

2. Let her know what is REALLY Special About Her: You should always compliment on something unique like what she has done. Do not bother to compliment on her good looks because she was born with it. Compliment her on a funny joke she has made or a skirt she has made by herself or even compliment her positive attributes such as her personality or honesty.

3. Avoid false flattery: Really look into her eyes when you compliment her and mean what u say. If you say something, then mean it Or at least practice till you sound like you mean it. Trust me, after repeating something so many times, you will start to believe it.

4) Do not Overdo It: Your compliments will only be special if you compliment her every once in awhile. The less you compliment a woman, the more it will mean to her.

5) Only Compliment Her Because She Is Special : Most guys compliment a girl because they want a date. Don't be like them. Compliment her because she is special, and because you want to. I personally like to compliment a girl and then leave. This always makes a girl warmer to me the next time I see her again.

When you pass compliment on someone you do not know, she will be flattered and try to find out who you are as you walk away!

SOURCE : http://romance-gists..com/2011/10/romance-five-ways-to-compliment-woman.html
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by SAFO(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2011
And you couldn't start a new thread because?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by clintwine(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
I have never really seen something stupid as this topic.
Starve your husband Sex??

Its so funny when a lady is dating a man , she would be very wary of introducing him to her girlfriends :- I remember those days of "Hostel C" in Uni.

Its funny that after marriage, they think one way of scoring points is to use sex as a weapon.

knowing fully well that all a man needs to do is to sight a hot lady and these days women don't care if a man is married before opening their legs
and a woman in her right senses would decide to starve the husband of freely available sex and think she would wind up the winner in this row.

I hear some women say that if you starve the guy for a while and he sleeps with another woman , that he doesn't love you ; I think this is a big lie you guys tell yourself, because a man doesn't need to have feelings for a girl (or even love her) to have sex , while in the case of a woman, she would need an emotional connection to do so.

Well for those who love this weapon, when you reap the rewards of your labor, do understand that you did sow a seed. And for scientists, to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
i prefer the frying pan method!  cheesy cheesy grin

Hola mi hermana! Veo que brilla intensamente y mierda.

grin grin tu eres muy comica! es la verdad que los hombres son RETARDS! tongue
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by lagcity(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
this sex denial thing is really bad advice that can backfire in a big way if you are dealing with a man who's not a weakling. you can only succeed if you got the man all wrapped around your little finger.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by harakiri(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
These are the sort of advice women spread among themselves. They will "experiment" on their husbands and when he finally starts noticing all those ladies throwing their selves at him, these same ladies will come here to open threads about "men are cheaters". Worse, the man could replace her with the housemaid (that's a classic).

A lot of the cheating from husbands is usually from this problem. A woman thinks she can manipulate her man with sex and if the husband is a no nonsense man, he'll start with sleeping with her friends (who gave her that advice). A lot of women think that hole in between their legs holds the keys to the kingdom. They think they can do and get away with anything because of their toto.

NEWS FLASH! ! !

Toto full everywhere. Get your minds right.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by MrsChima1(f): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2011
LMAO@the men still mad at this thread.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MsDarkSkin:

i prefer the frying pan method!  cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin tu eres muy comica! es la verdad que los hombres son RETARDS!  tongue

Oh my!   shocked [size=2pt]Dsense threatening me offline. Check your message, we sent you something.[/size]
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2011
OP thats why many of u naija women lost your men to other women.You take your men for granted and think starving them with sex will make them act as slaves.Omo u better shine your eye and understand say that ur husband wey u think say u dey starve with sex dey shine another babe congo meat wey even dey younger than u grin grin grin grin.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by MrsChima1(f): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2011
That is not why you left your Nigerian women. ^^^^^^^ You like the color green. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2011
Mrs chima wetin concern u on why i left naija babes.Naija women are completly naive and ignorant when it comes to sex in the bedroom.They are not innovative and they are so dull and boring and on top of that they nag a lot.Tell me why us naija guys wont dump them for other women.Abeg naija women too get plenty wahala grin.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by UncleJJ(m): 2:06am On Oct 08, 2011
Okay grin Somebody thinks denying men sex still works,

You frget all these "Super sweet 16-20 yr" old girls all over the place, dressing half naked. With their perky tits and apple shaped bums, U seriously think, we still want ur 30yr old "congo" as big a a drum.

Tear rubber is the keyword, pls dont give me sex, Now i hve an excuse to tear those skimpy clothes of that PYT across the street,

Lesson: Men Can Get Sex In Quantum Doses With Looking Like SLuts, We Always Get Away With It, imagine u , sharing ur t.o.t.o all over, reminds me of a girl in my SS3 , we called er PD fr public dog. cool
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 08, 2011
UncleJJ:

Okay grin Somebody thinks denying men sex still works,

You frget all these "Super sweet 16-20 yr" old girls all over the place, dressing half Unclad. With their perky bosoms and apple shaped bums, U seriously think, we still want your 30yr old "congo" as big a a drum.

Tear rubber is the keyword, pls dont give me sex, Now i hve an excuse to tear those skimpy clothes of that PYT across the street,

Lesson: Men Can Get Sex In Quantum Doses With Looking Like SLuts, We Always Get Away With It, imagine u , sharing your t.o.t.o all over, reminds me of a girl in my SS3 , we called er PD fr public dog. cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nelton(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
Using sex as a weapon to fight your husband amounts to foolishness. Lots of men will simply go out and satisfy themselves. Whatever the problem is, it is best you sit him down and talk it over rather than denying him sex. sometimes you might even find out that when theres a problem in the house you can settle that problem with sex.
Visit my blog http://true2man..com/2010/01/sex-denial.html You get more on this topic
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by joladoyin(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
By starving him/her of sex
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 11:54am On May 07, 2015
queeneve:
The only one way to beat your man or husband without touching him is to DENY HIM SEX, I betcha he will act right and if he cheats on you, HE WASN'T FOR YOU AT THE BEGINNING,

If he wants to play game, Gently remind him IT TAKES TWO TO PLAY A GAME,

Check it boo!

O my , I pray you never marry someone like me , sex has never been a priority for me , if my wife/girlfriend withholds sex from me she's on a long thing. I won't cheat on her , I naturally have a switch off button for sex , as it stands I haven't had sex in almost a year. Contrary to your belief not all men are freaked about sex
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by jefferytp2: 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
if my girl deny me sex, i will make her feel bad too by not eating her food and stop attending to her needs and if she still continues den i will go out to get it.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
queeneve:
The only one way to beat your man or husband without touching him is to DENY HIM SEX, I betcha he will act right and if he cheats on you, HE WASN'T FOR YOU AT THE BEGINNING,

Check it boo!

Hahanahaha

Must've stepped out of the 60s

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
why are you guys insulting the poster? I remember when the women one were created, people (guys in particular) were
throwing compliments all over the place, undecided the poster is right sha, though I do not see the point of creating this topic undecided
coz even a 5 years old knows that denying men sex will cause them enormous annoyance cheesy

hope you try such with your hubby though, I wonder why some guys are bordering themselves trying to help the naive ladies to learn not to do that because it DEFINITELY backfires, let them practice it and experience the results that comes out of it period.

ladies please listen to the poster (obviously an unintelligent teenage) but be ready to dance to the imminent music. As for a guy like me hahahahhahahahahahahahaha all I need is A REASON, just a reason. If u don't want to do your matrimonial duties don't worry at all because a lot of more beautiful, sexy younger fresher ladies are out there and ready to get down (just gotta becareful abt stdz and shitt) migtbas well just get some head Hahshahahahahahahahaha.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by jayjayjay0214: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
queeneve:

Check it boo!

grin if he wants to beat u back he will cheat on u wit anotha woman . ha ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? / Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.