Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? (16675 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
adabekee12:

For someone asking for stats, I have mine. Where are yours? You are being insulted because lack critical skills and your rebuttal was futile. I have zero tolerance/ patience for incoherent minds like yours.

Cmon shut up there. Keep spreading your sorry cunt on nairaland instead of going out there to protest for your sick feminist demands.

Just another coward hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by BlackPikiN(m): 2:13am On Dec 13, 2017
adabekee12:

For someone asking for stats, I have mine. Where are yours? You are being insulted because lack critical skills and your rebuttal was futile. I have zero tolerance/ patience for incoherent minds like yours.

Adabekee12, bia here. Kedu.
Happy New Year.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by BlackPikiN(m): 2:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Cmon shut up there. Keep spreading your sorry cunt on nairaland instead of going out there to protest for your sick feminist demands.

Hey, relax man and stop barking.

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 4:45am On Dec 13, 2017
BlackPikiN:

Hey, relax man and stop barking.

At least I'm a man, what are you? Just a sexually starved retard willing to settle for a primitive and dirty feminist. I pity your parents.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2017
BlackPikiN:

Adabekee12, bia here. Kedu.
Happy New Year.

Hello nwa oji.

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Next2Bezee:

At least I'm a man, what are you? Just a sexually starved retard willing to settle for a primitive and dirty feminist. I pity your parents.

You are a man based on what? What makes you a man in the 21st century? I am waiting to debunk...

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Stfu you conquered black monkey. You are constantly raped mentally, sodomized, and belittled. Your patriarchy isn't recognized by men of other races. They lord over you.

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2017
adabekee12:

Stfu you conquered black monkey. You are constantly raped mentally, sodomized, and belittled. Your patriarchy isn't recognized by men of other races. They lord over.

Save your diseased feminist shit for the idiot trying to win your infected cunt.

Who is raping me? Even your father cannot try it, his preek will be chopped off. Infact it should have sef, now he birthed a dirty feminist. What a foolish idiot if a man
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2017
adabekee12:

You are a man based on what? What makes you a man in the 21st century? I am waiting to debunk...

Ask your mother
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by romade: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2017
See reasons why cucumbers are scarce in markets..... Choi!
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by newslifeop: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Every seconds
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2017
theblessings:
just ignore him or type 'dumb comments '
cooooock succcckkkaa!!!! morafuckaaa!!!
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Belafonte(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Safiaa:
The only reason why a woman would not like sex is because she's not in touch with her body. They say women enjoy their sex life as they get older, because with age comes experience lol. The best way to know your body as a woman is through masturbating. That's my personal opinion because a lot men do not know what they're doing. Once you find your sensitive spots you can then vocalise what you like to whoever you have sex with. That simple

How can a man know what he's doing if the woman doesn't even know her own body? The man na spirit? If any woman wants to enjoy sex she better open her mouth and say what she wants and how she wants it. Lovemaking should br an interactive activity, not that the woman will lie down like concrete and expect the bobo to guess what she wants.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Belafonte(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2017
raylord:
one pack of Benson switch for u

Abeg, na Oris she dey like.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by IamOlusa(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2017
adadike281:
can stay years without it o. Unless I truly love someone, then I give u my all, anytime any day.
abeg, come and love me, and give me all
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by theblessings: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Goldmaxx:
cooooock succcckkkaa!!!! morafuckaaa!!!
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Safiaa(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

How can a man know what he's doing if the woman doesn't even know her own body? The man na spirit? If any woman wants to enjoy sex she better open her mouth and say what she wants and how she wants it. Lovemaking should br an interactive activity, not that the woman will lie down like concrete and expect the bobo to guess what she wants.
Thats exactly my point lol
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Come lez make love wink
Safiaa:
Thats exactly my point lol
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Safiaa(f): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Come lez make love wink
Where lol?
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
In the other room wink
Safiaa:
Where lol?
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Safiaa(f): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
In the other room wink
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
The way you annoy me tho undecided
Safiaa:
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by BlackPikiN(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
adabekee12:

Hello nwa oji.

Where have you been? Biko hapu that guy.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 3:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Save your diseased feminist shit for the idiot trying to win your infected cunt.

Who is raping me? Even your father cannot try it, his preek will be chopped off. Infact it should have sef, now he birthed a dirty feminist. What a foolish idiot if a man

Here is how you will know you have been raped/sodomized. Do you have an English name? Did your four fathers or other fathers for that matter, create any African country? What is your religion? Do you believe in matriarchy? Do you know about spirituality? Where are you in the world's social hierarchy? Have you been colonized? Have you been indoctrinated into the European ways of doing things? Where did beatings come from? What happens to the man that disobeys the laws of the Europeans/Arabs ( sometimes he ends up with a loose assshole)? What happens to the African man who wants to be used by the Europeans, so that he can have power?

You flex your muscles when it comes to women, but believe you me, I destroy men like you all the time.

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 3:38am On Dec 14, 2017
adabekee12:

Here is how you will know you have been raped/sodomized. Do you have an English name? Did your four fathers or other fathers for that matter, create any African country? What is your religion? Do you believe in matriarchy? Do you know about spirituality? Where are you in the world's social hierarchy? Have you been colonized? Have you been indoctrinated into the European ways of doing things? Where did beatings come from? What happens to the man that disobeys the laws of the Europeans/Arabs ( sometimes he ends up with a loose assshole)? What happens to the African man who wants to be used by the Europeans, so that he can have power?

You flex your muscles when it comes to women, but believe you me, I destroy men like you all the time.

I have said you should shut up there or do you want to lower the IQ of the entire site? Carry your illiteracy and your diseased cunt elsewhere. Ashawo.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 5:48am On Dec 14, 2017
Next2Bezee:

I have said you should shut up there or do you want to lower the IQ of the entire site? Carry your illiteracy and your diseased cunt elsewhere. Ashawo.

lmfao WOpti di do, fore was spelled four. Your the one with the brittle brain. You stupid ass black man. Whites are soon going to get rid of your ass. Can't answer any question looking ass nigga.

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by samwise99(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Safiaa:
The only reason why a woman would not like sex is because she's not in touch with her body. They say women enjoy their sex life as they get older, because with age comes experience lol. The best way to know your body as a woman is through masturbating. That's my personal opinion because a lot men do not know what they're doing. Once you find your sensitive spots you can then vocalise what you like to whoever you have sex with. That simple

Welldone Prof.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by samwise99(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Ladies crave for sex as much as guys do or even more depending on the individual's libido but the difference is; guys are expressive of their sexual desires whereas ladies are not. Take for example, if a guy is Hot, he'll simply call his girlfriend over and get done with it but if a lady is Hot, she's most likely to beat around the bush inorder to drop hints that she's Hot than tell it to her guy what she really wants.

I pity u ladies
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2017
adabekee12:

lmfao WOpti di do, fore was spelled four. Your the one with the brittle brain. You stupid ass black man. Whites are soon going to get rid of your ass. Can't answer any question looking ass nigga.

Your insults are as retarded as your future. Why not have some decency and choke on another smelly cunt so that someone better can use the oxygen. Prostitutes like you and your mother are not needed on our planet, ktnx.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2017
MercyLady3:
Ladies, how often do you desire sex. As much as guys?
Ladies crave sex as much as the guy does but are sometimes shy about letting their feelings out especially when they ain't so free with the guy.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by ibietela2(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Few times a week
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by ibietela2(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Ladies crave for sex as much as guys do or even more depending on the individual's libido but the difference is; guys are expressive of their sexual desires whereas ladies are not. Take for example, if a guy is Hot, he'll simply call his girlfriend over and get done with it but if a lady is Hot, she's most likely to beat around the bush inorder to drop hints that she's Hot than tell it to her guy what she really wants.

You are right

See Gbola! Pretty Lady Uses Fat Long Cucumber To Sex Herself On Instagram Live / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head