Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? (16672 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2017
More than. I'm a hornny pig. Lol
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by ibietela2(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2017
fartkay:
ladies can only have more sexual desire compared with the men if they have high level of testosterone in them. sometimes ladies that tend to have more of that hormones will always ask for sex from their man or drop green light for that sharp guy.
it is because of our social moral value that is hindering females to open up when they desire to be fu*cked. they to have higher libido compared to guys.

testosterone is that hormone that causes the sexual drive in human. if it is low your sexual desire will b low too n if it is high sexual desire too will b high.
it is vise versa (man or woman)

Is this why my John Thomas is likely to be active every time
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by ibietela2(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
That's just how it is and I think it's ingrained in women. We easily demand for money than express our sexual desires to the opposite sex. grin

That's very TRUE
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by ibietela2(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Long story. Give a guy money and a good car and you'll see how women will flock around him. It takes a principled guy in this situation to be faithful to one woman. You dig?. grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by ibietela2(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Oh such is life I can aswell do same as ur Ex but no one know's I jus hope not togringrin

U know with they ladies act these day's it now become more difficult for men to be loyal,though I feel pity for such kinda men,it not easy you knowgringrin

So how u been coping all this while don't u wanna give other guy's some chance who know's someone intrested might be admiring yougringrin

This guy don't you have a gf?
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by djsalvation122(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
For Men Only! Read How To Satisfy Your Woman $exually In Bed (Great Tips)

Despite the fact that there are many $ex tips online many many still fail the task of satisfying their partner $exually.
It is actually sad to realise that sometimes, you could be perfect at everything but terribly bad
when it comes to making a woman happy,
especially when it comes to $ex and $exual things.
For women, $ex is not only what you do, and it
doesn't have to begin in the bedroom. Even the
littlest things could turn her on and earn you
points as an ideal romantic lover.
Twitter user, The Ultimate [@TheUltimateLale],
believes there are universal truths that every
guy should know about making women happy,
and women expect men to know these things.
So what are the things your babe wants you
know about $ex and $exually satisfying her?

not far just followe the link below to read all complete tips
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/for-men-only-read-how-to-satisfy-your.html?m=1
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Martin0(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
ibietela2:

This guy don't you have a gf?
Hahahahahahcheesycheesy so u don dey observe me since abigrin Your question go need proper examination oogrin
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by SexyCeline(f): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
The urge usually torments me during and after my monthly cycle... Buh its no biggy jor.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Martin0(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
SexyCeline:
The urge usually torments me during and after my monthly cycle... Buh its no biggy jor.

cheesycheesycheesy na wa oo
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
SexyCeline:
'torment'? Such a beautiful word! embarassed
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Your insults are as retarded as your future. Why not have some decency and choke on another smelly cunt so that someone better can use the oxygen. Prostitutes like you and your mother are not needed on our planet, ktnx.

What is a black man to do but to attack a woman's sexuality. You do not own me, therefore cannot define me or put me in a box. Your patriarchy is dead. You hold no power. In the social hierarchy of the world, you are a bottom feeder. Like I said earlier very soon whites/ arabs/ Hausa men are going to sodomize that azz. Weak azz African man.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2017
adabekee12:

What is a black man to do but to attack a woman's sexuality. You do not own me, therefore cannot define me or put me in a box. Your patriarchy is dead. You hold no power. In the social hierarchy of the world, you are a bottom feeder. Like I said earlier very soon whites/ arabs/ Hausa men are going to sodomize that azz. Weak azz African man.

Are you still alive?

Keep your miserable life away from my mentions you prostitute. You think insulting Africans will pain me? You got another thing coming grin seems like retard is in your blood. You are just a weak mouthed prostitute, like your mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head / See Gbola! Pretty Lady Uses Fat Long Cucumber To Sex Herself On Instagram Live / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.