Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? (16678 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Oh such is life I can aswell do same as ur Ex but no one know's I jus hope not togringrin

U know with they ladies act these day's it now become more difficult for men to be loyal,though I feel pity for such kinda men,it not easy you knowgringrin

So how u been coping all this while don't u wanna give other guy's some chance who know's someone intrested might be admiring yougringrin
I'm already seeing someone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by thatsincerechic(f): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Safiaa:
The only reason why a woman would not like sex is because she's not in touch with her body. They say women enjoy their sex life as they get older, because with age comes experience lol. The best way to know your body as a woman is through masturbating. That's my personal opinion because a lot men do not know what they're doing. Once you find your sensitive spots you can then vocalise what you like to whoever you have sex with. That simple
Different strokes for different folks.
When I was younger, I craved sex, enjoy sex , it was like food.After having sex , I just lie down facing up, and biting on my lower lips
As I was getting younger, I stopped craving sex but I still enjoyed sex.
Now I don't look forward to sex at all
I think of investments , making money, sex is not food to me anymore, its a waste of time.
I don't feel terrible about this , I'm okay.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
kimbraa:
Goodgringrin Now am happy with yougringrin Atleast I ve someone expecting her weddinggringrin
Abeg if u love the guy just burst it out ooogringrin
Hmmm kimbraa where u from,u based here in nigeria
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Duru009(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
kimbraa:
Anyone that does is one out of a million so actually doesn't represent her gender fully. I remember when I started dating my ex and he was like "Whenever you're hörny, do let me know instead of running to the guy next door", and I was like "What kind of request is that" but I said it within me but told him Okay. Well, I never did even when I was but somehow he got to know when I'm hörny. grin Usually, we talk like 3 or 4 times in a week due to his busy schedule and if calls are repeated more than once in a day then it must be something important or a request. I'd call once and after we're done with our conversation and goodbyes are said, I'd call minutes later just to say I miss him, and the more I was calling in that manner he just knew that I was feeling hörny on such occasions and would make plans for us to see that day. Funny but it's difficult to tell a guy you're hörny.

This is why you luv ur ex than your present guy!
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by ponti93(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
kimbraa:
Ladies crave for sex as much as guys do or even more depending on the individual's libido but the difference is; guys are expressive of their sexual desires whereas ladies are not. Take for example, if a guy is Hot, he'll simply call his girlfriend over and get done with it but if a lady is Hot, she's most likely to beat around the bush inorder to drop hints that she's Hot than tell it to her guy what she really wants.
but what if man's not hot wink
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Organs(m): 1:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Goodgringrin
Now am happy with yougringrin
Atleast I ve someone expecting her weddinggringrin

Abeg if u love the guy just burst it out ooogringrin

Hmmm kimbraa where u from,u based here in nigeria
kimbraa:

Martin0 i am rooting for you. Don't be ashamed to take the spare tire position, It's worth it. Go, go gooooo, remember the price at the end, a smart babe and reverse cowgirl action all the forking days you have left from your celibacy.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 2:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Safiaa:
The only reason why a woman would not like sex is because she's not in touch with her body. They say women enjoy their sex life as they get older, because with age comes experience lol. The best way to know your body as a woman is through masturbating. That's my personal opinion because a lot men do not know what they're doing. Once you find your sensitive spots you can then vocalise what you like to whoever you have sex with. That simple

With this being said, why do men shame women who like sex alot? And why do they think that they monopolize sex? What I mean is they use the excuse that they are men and this is how it should be... so they go out and cheat. Anyway's I know the answer but you can answer anyways. Biology backs up what you have just narrated.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 2:50am On Dec 12, 2017
kimbraa:
Ladies crave for sex as much as guys do or even more depending on the individual's libido but the difference is; guys are expressive of their sexual desires whereas ladies are not. Take for example, if a guy is Hot, he'll simply call his girlfriend over and get done with it but if a lady is Hot, she's most likely to beat around the bush inorder to drop hints that she's Hot than tell it to her guy what she really wants.

What you just stated about women not being expressive is not " natural", rather, it is due to social conditioning. If we lived in a matriarchal society it would be different. Women can be hunters and have the abilities to express their desires without any emotional attachment to their target.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 2:56am On Dec 12, 2017
adabekee12:

With this being said, why do men shame women who like sex alot? And why do they think that they monopolize sex? What I mean is they use the excuse that they are men and this is how it should be... so they go out and cheat. Anyway's I know the answer but you can answer anyways. Biology backs up what you have just narrated.

That's immaturity & infidelity, an everyday thing in this country. They don't plague women only.

I don't see any difference between a guy that sleeps around and a girl that does the same thing, they're both loose...& probably multiple disease carriers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 3:00am On Dec 12, 2017
adabekee12:

What you just stated about women not being expressive is not " natural", rather, it is due to social conditioning. If we lived in a matriarchal society it would be different. Women can be hunters and have the abilities to express their desires without any emotional attachment to their target.

There's no such thing as patriarchy...Women can sleep around if they want, infact there are many that do, especially in this Nigeria...intimate sex for years with no single string attached sef.

That's why they say, After God...fear women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 5:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Next2Bezee:

There's no such thing as patriarchy...Women can sleep around if they want, infact there are many that do, especially in this Nigeria...intimate sex for years with no single string attached sef.

That's why they say, After God...fear women.

Huh? "There is no such thing as patriarchy"? What world are you living in?

By the way, being that the first human is a black woman, I call her God.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 5:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Next2Bezee:

That's immaturity & infidelity, an everyday thing in this country. They don't plague women only.

I don't see any difference between a guy that sleeps around and a girl that does the same thing, they're both loose...& probably multiple disease carriers.

You must be living in an egalitarian society... LMFAO. I do not believe in sexual politics or barricading sexuality. I do believe that sex education is incumbent and should be taught to the masses from a matriarchal point of view. With educating people in prevention of disease and pregnancy through natural herbs/food & nutrition you will see a great turn around.

The reason sexual transmitted diseases are at an all time high is because of religious, cultural, and social teachings, which does a horrific job teaching about the human anatomy and physiology. Sex is a natural phenomenon that can be enjoyed by two consenting teenagers or adults. When you stop people from sex, they are going to want to partake in sexual activities one way or the other.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Martin0(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Organs:

Martin0 i am rooting for you. Don't be ashamed to take the spare tire position, It's worth it. Go, go gooooo, remember the price at the end, a smart babe and reverse cowgirl action all the forking days you have left from your celibacy.. grin grin grin

Hahahahahgringringrin see this guy ooogringrin
Which one be pare tire position againcheesycheesy

@ celibacy na wa oooogringringrin
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by RickandMorty: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
adabekee12:

I do believe that sex education is incumbent and should be taught to the masses from a matriarchal point of view. With educating people in prevention of disease and pregnancy through natural herbs/food & nutrition you will see a great turn around.

You can almost taste the feminism emanating from this post.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by djsalvation122(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adadike281(f): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Chukapage:
iberibe tugbu kwa GI dia idiat ashwo..INA. eme ka inaghi ara amu onye ashi..zuzurugi so ebe puo otile aba..eleanya INA ara umunwoke niile no side do GI pretenders do the worst!!
imashara ife , mpkl di ka GI. I don't know that all our nsukka sisters whose husband reside abroad and its a taboo to sleep with other men are all dead? u think life is all about sex. people that for one reason or the other decide to remain celibate are all dead? Widows that refused to sell their dignity are all dead? oburu na iji amu eche Uche, there are many that don't. INA di ka mpuru ekwe ndi alleluhia.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by theblessings: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2017
adadike281:
imashara ife , mpkl di ka GI. I don't know that all our nsukka sisters whose husband reside abroad and its a taboo to sleep with other men are all dead? u think life is all about sex. people that for one reason or the other decide to remain celibate are all dead? Widows that refused to sell their dignity are all dead? oburu na iji amu eche Uche, there are many that don't. INA di ka mpuru ekwe ndi alleluhia.
chai I welle ajo onu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
adabekee12:

Huh? "There is no such thing as patriarchy"? What world are you living in?

By the way, being that the first human is a black woman, I call her God.

The real world.

The mission of feminism have already been achieved long ago. While i agree we need some changes in primitive countries like Nigeria, the current movement and its wave of supporters have proven to be overdemanding nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adadike281(f): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2017
theblessings:
chai I welle ajo onu.
achoghim nsogbu! kama di guy will state his opinion without insults, he started by cursing me out. kedu ife nmere?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
adabekee12:

You must be living in an egalitarian society... LMFAO. I do not believe in sexual politics or barricading sexuality. I do believe that sex education is incumbent and should be taught to the masses from a matriarchal point of view. With educating people in prevention of disease and pregnancy through natural herbs/food & nutrition you will see a great turn around.

The reason sexual transmitted diseases are at an all time high is because of religious, cultural, and social teachings, which does a horrific job teaching about the human anatomy and physiology. Sex is a natural phenomenon that can be enjoyed by two consenting teenagers or adults. When you stop people from sex, they are going to want to partake in sexual activities one way or the other.

Rule out Africa and maybe Asia, the other continents are as close to achieving egalitarian societies as one can get, they just need to PUSH a few more rights for MEN and they'll get there

Stop twirling your feminist fingers around everything. Are boys and girls now supposed to sit down in primary school and learn about periods and sanitary pad before you're happy?

In Nigeria, BOTH boys and girls are usually forbidden from having sex, monitored when growing up and disgraced if they're caught. I don't see why you're making this a girl problem.

The reason STDs are at an all time high is simply because of the increase in the rate people have sex. Rape plays a huge part in that increase, especially in Nigeria but both Men, Boys, Girls and Women get raped. But Men that state their cases are ridiculed by women like you, who will then turn to protesting in the streets if any lady say they are raped.

This has nothing to do with feminism. Nigerian girls just like to pretend, simple.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by theblessings: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2017
adadike281:
achoghim nsogbu! kama di guy will state his opinion without insults, he started by cursing me out. kedu ife nmere?
just ignore him or type 'dumb comments '
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adadike281(f): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
theblessings:
just ignore him or type 'dumb comments '
Thanks, I promise I will.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Rule out Africa and maybe Asia, the other continents are as close to achieving egalitarian societies as one can get, they just need to PUSH a few more rights for MEN and they'll get there

Stop twirling your feminist fingers around everything. Are boys and girls now supposed to sit down in primary school and learn about periods and sanitary pad before you're happy?

In Nigeria, BOTH boys and girls are usually forbidden from having sex, monitored when growing up and disgraced if they're caught. I don't see why you're making this a girl problem.

The reason STDs are at an all time high is simply because of the increase in the rate people have sex. Rape plays a huge part in that increase, especially in Nigeria but both Men, Boys, Girls and Women get raped. But Men that state their cases are ridiculed by women like you, who will then turn to protesting in the streets if any lady say they are raped.

This has nothing to do with feminism. Nigerian girls just like to pretend, simple.

You are fuckingg crazy. In the western world European patriarchy is still very much in practice. It rules the western hemsiphere. It looks as if you are either ignorant of the things going on or that you have chosen to lie. When I was in primary 5, We watched a video about reproduction. In Primary 6, we talked more about sexuality. So the higher the grade the more you got to know about sex. They knew that they had to teach sex education in order to curb teen pregnancy and disease transmission. As kids develop into pre-teens/teens their hormones start to rage, they are humans after all.

I am no feminist. Gosh, I feel like I am talking to an ignoramus. Yes both women and men get raped, but ratio between the two are way different. Men rape 70% more than women. Women in Africa, have no leadership power, political power, economical power, societal power etc.

I know you feel that women being the subordinate sex now is normal and should never change... take a look at how Africa is being governed. Men are the leaders yet, they have nothing to show for it except, pillage, rape, forceful patriarchal doctrines, corruption, colonialism, neo colonialism, pedophilia, slavery (both old and new. African men sold their women, children and other men into slavery) Stockholm syndrome, cognitive dissonance, misuse of resources, celebration and practice of European and Arab religions, zero self determination etc.

You see, patriarchy is detrimental to Africa. Africa, should be called papa Africa instead of mama Africa because it cannot be ruled by men and still called mama Africa, the sheer hypocrisy irks my nerves.

I am done having this conversation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
RickandMorty:

You can almost taste the feminism emanating from this post.

I am no feminist, I believe in an African matriarchy. African Matriarchy is about equality. The African woman is the first human, first teacher and first leader. You come from her therefore she knows how you think. She knows how things should be.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by RickandMorty: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
adabekee12:

I am no feminist, I believe in an African matriarchy. African Matriarchy is about equality. The African woman is the first human, first teacher and first leader. You come from her therefore she knows how you think. She knows how things should be.

Lol what a shiitty ideology. We all come from Adam and if we go by the bible, you'll notice how eve wasn't created until later on, that was no mistake.

Also African Matriachy is just Feminism with a different name.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Organs(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringrin see this guy ooogringrin
Which one be pare tire position againcheesycheesy

@ celibacy na wa oooogringringrin

Martin0, what that means is you will be a side bobo or a spare tire and be selfish enuf to hope or pray that the present guy messes up. Start acting like a boyfriend already, remember, don't dist or bad-mouth current bobo, but have your shoulder ready for the tears when bobo messes up, and trust me as long as na naija guy, either he will look for it or he will have it offered to him and he will take it. Now, remember Benita na smart babe so she will catch him red handed and she no dey tolerate cheats, so bye-bye bobo and welcome to Martin0 and all the goodness and mercies will be yours all the days of your life, halleluyaaaa.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
RickandMorty:

Lol what a shiitty ideology. We all come from Adam and if we go by the bible, you'll notice how eve wasn't created until later on, that was no mistake.

Also African Matriachy is just Feminism with a different name.

Sorry science trumps your bible. Look up the oldest human remains... it was found in Ethiopia.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
DrObum:
Achua chua chu achu!
who be ds one? who send you come here?
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Girls answer am.

Una no reach
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Martin0(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Organs:

Martin0, what that means is you will be a side bobo or a spare tire and be selfish enuf to hope or pray that the present guy messes up. Start acting like a boyfriend already, remember, don't dist or bad-mouth current bobo, but have your shoulder ready for the tears when bobo messes up, and trust me as long as na naija guy, either he will look for it or he will have it offered to him and he will take it. Now, remember Benita na smart babe so she will catch him red handed and she no dey tolerate cheats, so bye-bye bobo and welcome to Martin0 and all the goodness and mercies will be yours all the days of your life, halleluyaaaa.

Hahahahahcheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Next2Bezee(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
adabekee12:

You are fuckingg crazy. In the western world European patriarchy is still very in practice. It rules the western hemsiphere. It looks as if you are either ignorant of the things going on or that you have chosen to lie. When I was in primary 5, We watched a video about reproduction. In Primary 6, we talked more about sexuality. So the higher the grade the more you got to know about sex. They knew that they had to teach sex education in order to curb teen pregnancy and disease transmission. As kids develop into pre-teens/teens their hormones start to rage, they are humans after all.

I am no feminist. Gosh, I feel like I am talking to an ignoramus. Yes both women and men get raped, but ratio between the two are way different. Men rape 70% more than women. Women in Africa, have no leadership power, political power, economical power, societal power etc.

I know you feel that women being the subordinate sex now is normal and should never change... take a look at how Africa is being governed. Men are the leaders yet, they have nothing to show for it except, pillage, rape, forceful patriarchal doctrines, corruption, colonialism, neo colonialism, pedophilia, slavery (both old and new. African men sold their women, children and other men into slavery) Stockholm syndrome, cognitive dissonance, misuse of resources, celebration and practice of European and Arab religions, zero self determination etc.

You see, patriarchy is detrimental to Africa. Africa, should be called papa Africa instead of mama Africa because it cannot be ruled by men and still called mama Africa, the sheer hypocrisy irks my nerves.

I am done having this conversation.

Yes i am done with you as well. It is only illiterates like you that result to insults after being schooled in debates.

Your statistics are lies as you have no links or proof to back it up.

You seem to be a sad & disgusting feminist lesbian. It's a huge irony considering the fact that male sperm facilitated your birth, except you are a product of ritual...i won't be surprised if you are sef. The males around you better fear for their life.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adabekee12(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Yes i am done with you as well. It is only illiterates like you that result to insults after being schooled in debates.

Your statistics are lies as you have no links or proof to back it up.

You seem to be a sad & disgusting feminist lesbian. It's a huge irony considering the fact that male sperm facilitated your birth, except you are a product of ritual...i won't be surprised if you are sef. The males around you better fear for their life.

For someone asking for stats, I have mine. Where are yours? You are being insulted because lack critical skills and your rebuttal was futile. I have zero tolerance/ patience for incoherent minds like yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women / I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.