Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (19184 Views)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzz...Na oga house dey good pass for business na

No,,,remember I make de rules
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2017
gloria34:
I faint. abeg nor spoil me, how did my eyes get here?

Lol,,wetyn u find com romance kwanu??

But I lie?u b bae nah,,u can relate to that
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Hairy

✔ ,,,that's what m trying to tell them but de ain't understandnn,.Hairy pussy rock

3 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2017
CrescentMoon:

I asked one sinner living in my compound to help me type.

Lol,,definitely ur neighbour also read de stuff and othr comment 4 u
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2017
owensking:
Me too I prefer hairy pussy...shaved pussy irritating me and looked like underage pussy....hairy pussy turn me on and bring d passion

For sure bro,,,ND is more real with pleasant odour

3 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2017
Daniel2289:
I preferred the Shaved ones. and my Babe knows this...

U r missing something

3 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 6:45am On Dec 11, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Hairy abeg...
I bury my nose in it and sniff.

Asin ehhh,,,just dah pleasant odour will turn u up automatically

2 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
vicben27:
love a well shaved pusssy cant afford to get lost in sambisa forest.

Lol.,,wetyn de lost u?
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Shaved of course! Why should a lady be going around with forest?
Because someone like me want to do the shaving myself wink

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by fartkay(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2017
shaved pvssy all d way
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2017
theAccountant:

Because someone like me want to do the shaving myself wink

Someone is already smoking weed early ds morning #kikiki
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
but hairy puzzy is bae,you'll HV something to play wit after cumingrin

4 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2017
SmellySperm:

but hairy puzzy is bae,you'll HV something to play wit after cumingrin

Lol,,cum itself is speaking

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol... Thats because, she knows that there are good guys like me that prefer hairy pussy cool

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Anacondas seek dense forest. It’s cool and very eco friendly.

Btw, it’s harmattan. Pls stop bush burning. It’s not healthy.

4 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by lordbish(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:
Hairy pussy and Shaved pussy which one do you find more attractive??

As 4 me,I prefer the hairy ones,it looks more real,Romantic,Energetic than shaved ones,In other way,,While bored you can play with it by Pulling the Hairs with your teeth Or hand,Tho teeth is mind Blowing
I comment my reserve, kontinuuuueeee
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2017
lordbish:
I comment my reserve, kontinuuuueeee

Lol,,,comment brooo
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017
gbosaa:

Anacondas seek dense forest. It’s cool and very eco friendly.

Btw, it’s harmattan. Pls stop bush burning. It’s not healthy.

Stop burning de bush,,m telling u bro
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Daniel2289(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

U r missing something
U can't say that. Our likes differs. One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Daniel2289:

U can't say that. Our likes differs. One man's food is another man's poison.

Lol ,that's true tho,,everyone differs
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

No,,,remember I make de rules
that would be after we don use ur house
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Daniel2289(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Lol ,that's true tho,,everyone differs
Now u are talking. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
that would be after we don use ur house

Buh,,wetyn dey dat ur house person no fit dey
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Someone is already smoking weed early ds morning #kikiki
It's not too early for you to smoke wink
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2017
theAccountant:

It's not too early for you to smoke wink

Not too early but mine won't turn up my head like yours did
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Buh,,wetyn dey dat ur house person no fit dey
Na holy ground wey dem no dey wear shoe enter...
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
Na holy ground wey dem no dey wear shoe enter...

Ritualist spotted
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Ritualist spotted
for Ur dream abi
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
for Ur dream abi

Lol,,I concur
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2017
if pesin won do head for hairy pussy after the head job the pesin go need tooth pick to comot all the hairs hanging around the teeth....thats why I no like hairy underground....
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,I concur
iyen naa daa....lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Pokiyo007: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:
Hairy pussy and Shaved pussy which one do you find more attractive??

As 4 me,I prefer the hairy ones,it looks more real,Romantic,Energetic than shaved ones,In other way,,While bored you can play with it by Pulling the Hairs with your teeth Or hand,Tho teeth is mind Blowing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Handsome Men Photos Assemblage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.