Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (19144 Views)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
if pesin won do head for hairy pussy after the head job the pesin go need tooth pick to comot all the hairs hanging around the teeth....thats why I no like hairy underground....

Lol,,OMG,,,abeg nah u GT that word(Eat my pussy)

Bros u sabi eat oh
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,OMG,,,abeg nah u GT that word(Eat my pussy)
Bros u sabi eat oh
I take am resemble my oga......for barbing work
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
I take am resemble my oga......for barbing work

SMH,,I cant read that
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

SMH,,I cant read that
u no fit read am because u know say u be my oga and I dey follow ur footsteps
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
u no fit read am because u know say u be my oga and I dey follow ur footsteps

Huh,,pls go & look 4 devil ur master not me,,Tufiakwa
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Huh,,pls go & look 4 devil ur master not me,,Tufiakwa
lolzzz.....u come dey reject Ur apprentice nao abi.....no probs Na, just know that God dey ooo
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzzz.....u come dey reject Ur apprentice nao abi.....no probs Na, just know that God dey ooo

Get behind me#Lol
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Get behind me#Lol
now u are proofing u are oga....u don't have to tell me ....I know say am behind u for this our work
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2017
habsydiamond:
now u are proofing u are oga....u don't have to tell me ....I know say am behind u for this our work

Lol,,,diamond ehhh,,,infact I no talk shaa
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,,diamond ehhh,,,infact I no talk shaa
lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by offatified: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
As for me: Notin bad if bae barb Gallas,Obama low cut make sense too,i no too gbadun molo.
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by femi4: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:
Hairy pussy and Shaved pussy which one do you find more attractive??

As 4 me,I prefer the hairy ones,it looks more real,Romantic,Energetic than shaved ones,In other way,,While bored you can play with it by Pulling the Hairs with your teeth Or hand,Tho teeth is mind Blowing
Onijekuje.....cancer of the mouth is real

2 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
femi4:
Onijekuje.....cancer of the mouth is real

I don't no what is cancer
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by moorevic(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Hairy and coming

2 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2017
moorevic:
Hairy and coming

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by QueenBeeHive(f): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Seun close down this deranged thread.

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

Not too early but mine won't turn up my head like yours did
SMH.
Okay sir
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Dominion375: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
There are good tins.
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by drmikeadams(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin grin

Shaved poosy is Heavenly.....I use to shave my X poosy that year,, with one hand,I go use the other hand hold my white london
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Germanhunter(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gallas ..the tiny one please .thanks
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by 9JAMac10: 1:41am On Apr 27
Honestly shaved pussy is more hygienic than a bushy cunt
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by tachia406: 10:01am On Apr 27
I don't joke with my hairy pussy. For me, hairy pussy anyday!
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by imagrg(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27
I like a toto that has moustache! grin
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by okoroemeka(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27
Oxster:
Hairy pussy and Shaved pussy which one do you find more attractive??

As 4 me,I prefer the hairy ones,it looks more real,Romantic,Energetic than shaved ones,In other way,,While bored you can play with it by Pulling the Hairs with your teeth Or hand,Tho teeth is mind Blowing
the hairy pussy you are meeting is just manicured lawns,if you meet a really bush hairy pussy with congo rainforest grade you will think twice before entering,it will just sandpaper your dick like panel beater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.