Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (19032 Views)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
Shaved of course! Why should a lady be going around with forest?

If someone hv ever play with ur pussy hairs u wont be shaving again

7 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by kamez(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Enters thread,

Walks outta thread...

End time post..
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Marshalxv:
pussy on low cut with curly neat hairs is my thing. When you're tired of hitting ,u can keep ur hands busy.

Same thing here

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
kamez:
Enters thread,

Walks outta thread...

End time post..

Huh!!
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Ok ohhh,,But u go de respect me as oga de follow my order
since na u bring business idea..u go take 55% of our customers and me go dey take the rest.
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
habsydiamond:
since na u bring business idea..u go take 55% of our customers and me go dey take the rest.

How do we start it bro✔ ?

Mk ur house turn to de shop na
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Oxster(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
kamez:
Enters thread,

Walks outta thread...

End time post..

Wetun cari u com 4 romance?
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by SINZ: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hairy toto for life! cheesy

lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
trimmed one but not bald grin

4 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by habsydiamond(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

How do we start it bro✔ ?

Mk ur house turn to de shop na
lolzz...Na oga house dey good pass for business na
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Martin0(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
Sometimes I go dey wonder if u even get babe coz I swear u babe go hail oogringrin
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Martin0(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
Sometimes I go dey wonder if u even get babe coz I swear u babe go hail oogringrin
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

Wetin carry u come this Satan's thread. Repent and believe the gospel. Na preaching mood i dey tonight.
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Wetin carry u come this Satan's thread. Repent and believe the gospel. Na preaching mood i dey tonight.
Preaching mood and you are present here too? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

as in serious babe...no grin grin.na jus casual female friends i get grin
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
Preaching mood and you are present here too? Smh

I asked one sinner living in my compound to help me type.

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Martin0(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahahahah sharp mangringrin So these casual female friends wey u get so,wia d boundry reach? gringrin
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah sharp mangringrin
So these casual female friends wey u get so,wia d boundry reach?
gringrin
i no need to spell am out to u na grin
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

I know lefulefu will be here. Satan's pikin. I holy pass u
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
CrescentMoon:

I know lefulefu will be here. Satan's pikin. I holy pass u
ern cheesy cheesy..i no spoil reach u.u na gold medalist...me na bronze grin
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Martin0(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
i no need to spell am out to u na grin

Hahahahahahgringrin

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Burgerlomo: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Shaved one
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

That tin wey de do like say en get teeth/thorns come rough
I faint. abeg nor spoil me, how did my eyes get here?
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by owensking(m): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Me too I prefer hairy pussy...shaved pussy irritating me and looked like underage pussy....hairy pussy turn me on and bring d passion

8 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Bishops10(m): 2:21am On Dec 11, 2017
gloria34:
I faint. abeg nor spoil me, how did my eyes get here?
Talk your own joor... Make NL better
Lol
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Daniel2289(m): 2:43am On Dec 11, 2017
I preferred the Shaved ones. and my Babe knows this...
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by djsalvation122(m): 2:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Just after American rap Queen, Cardi B disclosed that she’s been having poor vision due to lack of sex, a Nigerian Slay Queen has taken it upon herself to teach us another negative effect of not having sex.
Facebook user, Ijoba Browny Olamide who shared new photos of herself wrote;
“Lack of sex will have u mad at stupid poo like y is dis floor on d floor…
#Ijbbrownyolamide
#stilldbadbitch u knw..
#Bleep ur tot…
#Nolove,makemoney,kipgrindin!!!
#staywicked….
#Notimeforpoor….
#wfzamanigold new bestie”

CLICK TO SEE MORE SERIOUS PICS THIS SLAY QUEEN NEEDS IT BADLY LOL

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/lack-of-sex-will-make-you-mad-nigerian.html?m=1
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by BabaRamota1980: 4:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Hairy abeg...
I bury my nose in it and sniff.

4 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by febo15(m): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
are you sure you have it shaved?

1 Like

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by vicben27(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2017
love a well shaved pusssy cant afford to get lost in sambisa forest.
Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by Donjazzy12(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:
Hairy pussy and Shaved pussy which one do you find more attractive??

As 4 me,I prefer the hairy ones,it looks more real,Romantic,Energetic than shaved ones,In other way,,While bored you can play with it by Pulling the Hairs with your teeth Or hand,Tho teeth is mind Blowing
Hairy

3 Likes

Re: Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? by unadeymadkwa: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2017
Shaved oh. Preferably shave with laser sef...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend / Before You Fire The Shots. / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.