Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (59580 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2017
all these pastors they fall hand. involving in beefs on social media. we will be amazed at the persons that will be on hell's queue on judgment day.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Like which ones are we not obeying?
please state them

ollah1:

[b]
]Deuteronomy 13 (a) If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery[/b]

Why are obeying TITHE PART alone and ignoring others?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2017
GBAMMMMMMN !!! cool cool
money121:
Like Father Like Son.. tongue tongue

Eleti GBE ikamo bi gele Omo Oloku..

Oti ja ifun baba je...

Awon end time Pastors

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Keneeby(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2017
It marveled me yesterday in my church the number of people that came out to pay their tithe it was so amazing. Father we thank you! Daddy freez is on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by goodnews777: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
This boy can't spell Pentecostal correctly?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:
Like which ones are we not obeying?
please state them

If you can read well, you wouldn't ask me this question
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by miketayo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
The So Called Freeze Should Just keep Quiet and Focus On Making His Own Heaven... All His Attempt To Pull Tithing down Only Yeilded increase... Only Fools Will Attempt Fightin God, you Will Only End Up Disgracin Yourself

He asked a question that requires an answer.
Yielded increase u say? Tell him to put up the stats anyone can say anything to look like they r ryt
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onatisi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
ollah1:

If you can read well, you wouldn't ask me this question
stop talking stupidly ,you posted a portion of the scriptures you have no understanding about,t that wasn't intelligent at all. Check what you posted and point out where any law is written there. U dont have to pay tithes ,iif you feel u are above it . Live ur life the way you want and let those who want to pay it continue.
I have pointed out biblical references that indicates tithes is biblical
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by bosssylva(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
bankyblue:
When I thought this fight was over!!! Na then lake pull of cloth to fight.
Hmmmm
guy u b comedian did he pull his cloths mad man
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by petra1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

cheesy Hahahahahahahaha...Oh! So it's redeemed that was born then?! ?

Neither catholic nor redeemed dude. Christ was adressing the body of Christ.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:

stop talking stupidly ,you posted a portion of the scriptures you have no understanding about,t that wasn't intelligent at all. Check what you posted and point out where any law is written there. U dont have to pay tithes ,iif you feel u are above it . Live ur life the way you want and let those who want to pay it continue.

You did the exact thing I did. You quoted part of the Bible and i even quoted more that part but yoi had to switch to name calling.

If claim tithe is biblical based on Malachi then killing of unbelievers is also biblical based on Deuteronomy. Smh

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by leye4u: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4237370_whyyoulying_jpegf85b5c52a66d2b97bffedaabf5e6a1f5
i would always give to the church of God either the devil likes it or not .....so devil back off
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Godpinkin:
Urgent Brain surgery needed or u can buy some to fill the empty one.

I know i was going to be in trouble BUT i understand how you feel though.

Ask for wisdom and understanding and you will get it son

I understand grin grin grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why are Nigerians getting poorer?

KENZINCO:

Lol, did u watch the just concluded congress of the RCCG? maybe you don't know, now let me explain to you.
Rccg has a new auditorium which is as big as 3km by 3km I.e 3km² (imagine how big that is) it was filled as always . The now has another one which is well over 1.5km², that was also filled and there were people in their hundreds of thousands still outside this two auditorium, mind you , I'm still not talking about people at the children auditorium .
I know its either you reply me by coming up with another twist or u no go reply but I've lectured u a bit. Please know what u say b4 voicing words out. Thanks
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:

don't lose it when scolding a child - speak in love so that you don't make his situation a final one...
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by darkelf: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

Calm down. No one is fighting you here about spirituality. What do you even know about spirituality? You think spirituality is the same thing as religiosity?

The reason why I quoted your initial post was because it reeked of selfishness and we all know that selfishness is not a praiseworthy attribute that a Christian should have.

Lastly, that someone is a professor does not mean that he would be wise in the things of the spirit. I didn't call anyone and fool. I only ask people to be more serious in their pursuit of spiritual maturity. A professor is a teacher of earthly subjects. That professors follow Adeboye does not mean that Adeboye is saying the truth. You don't need a professorial chair to know a false teacher. All you need is the Holy Spirit and a solid grasp of the Word.

Very apt bro. Ride on

Usually I don't comment on nairaland but I'll make an exception for this topic.

We have become very selfish Christian's with an unending lust for material wealth and other vanities

Unfortunately, this lust have driven us into mental slavery at the hands of greedy pastors

I expected more from a supposed pastor and son of a G.O.

What should be topmost on every Christian's mind is love; love for God, love for our neighbours, love for country, love of Justice and equality and hatred for all that is in start opposition to the truth.

Should a Christian be happy that he is making it while his neighbours wallow in poverty and misery?

Should a Christian pray for the death of his relatives?

Has the focus of our churches now shifted from soul winning to "money" winning?

You begin to hear messages like .".....what affects others is not permitted to affect me" and wonder at how low we have sunk as Christian's that the well being of others no longer bothers us. They can perish for all we care.

What happened to do onto others what you want them to do to you? I guess that is not longer relevant in today's Nigeria. Poor governance has reduced us to a society of greedy, grabbing citizens and Christian's are not left out.

Such a shame

Let us strive to impact lives positively.

Let us begin to put pressure on our leaders to deliver the dividends of democracy

Let our religious leaders begin to lead us in the fight against corruption and bad leadership. Let them start speaking out against injustice, insecurity and mindless looting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onatisi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
ollah1:

You did the exact thing I did. You quoted part of the Bible and i even quoted more that part but yoi had to switch to name calling.

If claim tithe is biblical based on Malachi then killing of unbelievers is also biblical based on Deuteronomy. Smh
you should have stated your point clearly instead of throwing an indirect insult.
the answer to your question is simple , israel was chosen by God to he His own country , the las given to them by God covered every single aspect of their lives even to the extent of how many days they should work, the law served as their own constitution.
as their religion started to propagate world wide countries and people who adopted their doctrines and religion had to pick out only the religious aspects of the law and used others aspects to modify their own set of laws. we shouldn't also forget that unlike islam that has many countries adopting it as their national and only religion , Christianity doesn't have one . that is why up till date full sharia law is practiced in Saudi Arabia.
so nowadays , we cant go on stoning people to death because we are under the constitution of the countries we live in , but we practice the religious law according to the confines of their constitution

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by DJInfluence: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
He is only indirectly trying to promote tithe paying of tithes.

Nigerians and their hypocrism. Even 85% of those that pay tithes are not doing it from the goodness of their heart, it ´s because they want something in return.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:

you should have stated your point clearly instead of throwing an indirect insult.
the answer to your question is simple , israel was chosen by God to he His own country , the las given to them by God covered every single aspect of their lives even to the extent of how many days they should work, the law served as their own constitution.
as their religion started to propagate world wide countries and people who adopted their doctrines and religion had to pick out only the religious aspects of the law and used others aspects to modify their own set of laws. we shouldn't also forget that unlike islam that has many countries adopting it as their national and only religion , Christianity doesn't have one . that is why up till date full sharia law is practiced in Saudi Arabia.
so nowadays , we cant go on stoning people to death because we are under the constitution of the countries we live in , but we practice the religious law according to the confines of their constitution

Don't mix religion and constitution. The Bible instructs Chrisitans to kill unbelievers, the Bible didnt ask you to obey the Constitution. It simply asked you to obey the book which is the Bible.

If you one the Bible and do that to satisfy what it says, you have committed a crime.

Fact is religion is bullshit and archiac. Religion doesn't blend with moden society regardless of the what faith is talked about. They are all bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
ooooohhh okay
now i understand your philosophy grin grin
i don hear you ooo

ollah1:

Don't mix religion and constitution. The Bible instructs Chrisitans to kill unbelievers, the Bible didnt ask you to obey the Constitution. It simply asked you to obey the book which is the Bible.

If you one the Bible and do that to satisfy what it says, you have committed a crime.

Fact is religion is bullshit and archiac. Religion doesn't blend with moden society regardless of the what faith is talked about. They are all bullshit.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
petra1:

Neither catholic nor redeemed dude. Christ was adressing the body of Christ.
Hahaha...Which body? Like I earlier said, stop twisting the bible to suit you. Let the truth prevail. He mentioned someone's name and declared that He is building His church on that person.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:
ooooohhh okay
now i understand your philosophy grin grin
i don hear you ooo

Facts are facts. If everyone obeys what the books says, then we are all dead. No doubt some positive things are written there but the inconsistencies is outta this world

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by cezarman(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wow! This is actually my first time of seeing a Black Chinese man. He's not fine at all but I'm really amazed due to the fact that we don't see them everyday smiley

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onatisi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
ollah1:

Facts are facts. If everyone obeys what the books says, then we are all dead. No doubt some positive things are written there but the inconsistencies is outta this world
let me try and enlighten you a bit
[b]
Luke 13:10-17New Living Translation (NLT)
Jesus Heals on the Sabbath

10 One Sabbath day as Jesus was teaching in a synagogue, 11 he saw a woman who had been crippled by an evil spirit. She had been bent double for eighteen years and was unable to stand up straight. 12 When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said, “Dear woman, you are healed of your sickness!” 13 Then he touched her, and instantly she could stand straight. How she praised God!

14 But the leader in charge of the synagogue was indignant that Jesus had healed her on the Sabbath day. “There are six days of the week for working,” he said to the crowd. “Come on those days to be healed, not on the Sabbath.”

15 But the Lord replied, “You hypocrites! Each of you works on the Sabbath day! Don’t you untie your ox or your donkey from its stall on the Sabbath and lead it out for water? 16 This dear woman, a daughter of Abraham, has been held in bondage by Satan for eighteen years. Isn’t it right that she be released, even on the Sabbath?”

17 This shamed his enemies, but all the people rejoiced at the wonderful things he did[/b]

the law forbids any miracle or healing to be done on the sabbath day but Jesus healed someone,this is to show that despite the existence of the law , grace still abounds and the love of doing the right thing exists.
i have given you a reason when strict moses laws cant be carried out , and even till date most of moses laws aren't followed up to the last letter even in Israel , because we must learn to love one another.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:

let me try and enlighten you a bit
[b]

Luke 13:10-17New Living Translation (NLT)
Jesus Heals on the Sabbath

10 One Sabbath day as Jesus was teaching in a synagogue, 11 he saw a woman who had been crippled by an evil spirit. She had been bent double for eighteen years and was unable to stand up straight. 12 When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said, “Dear woman, you are healed of your sickness!” 13 Then he touched her, and instantly she could stand straight. How she praised God!

14 But the leader in charge of the synagogue was indignant that Jesus had healed her on the Sabbath day. “There are six days of the week for working,” he said to the crowd. “Come on those days to be healed, not on the Sabbath.”

15 But the Lord replied, “You hypocrites! Each of you works on the Sabbath day! Don’t you untie your ox or your donkey from its stall on the Sabbath and lead it out for water? 16 This dear woman, a daughter of Abraham, has been held in bondage by Satan for eighteen years. Isn’t it right that she be released, even on the Sabbath?”

17 This shamed his enemies, but all the people rejoiced at the wonderful things he did.[/b]

the law forbids any miracle or healing to be done on the sabbath day but Jesus healed someone,this is to show that despite the existence of the law , grace still abounds and the love of doing the right thing exists.
i have given you a reason when strict moses laws cant be carried out , and even till date most of moses laws aren't followed up to the last letter even in Israel , because we must learn to love one another.

Everything you wrote there is grammer besides the bolded but let me re enlighten you a bit

Exodus 5: 17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them"

Exodus 5: 18

"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished"
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by larrybee2017(f): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Neutral15:
So his joy is the 33% increase in the number of people paying tithes cool

Mr man, Christians' joy should be increase in the number of people gaining salvation
You go school at all ABI na English dey worry you?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Xmen149(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
one of the heirs ...the last done cheesy
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by KENZINCO(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Why are Nigerians getting poorer?

make yourself clear
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by pek(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Childish, irrelevant and bladderdash. You would have done better if your had provided empirical evidence to back up your claim. Anyone can say anything to gain attention and relevance. FYI, the reverse might just be the case.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by ebenholer(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Neutral15:
So his joy is the 33% increase in the number of people paying tithes cool

Mr man, Christians' joy should be increase in the number of people gaining salvation
Yes he should be happy cos more people are heading toward heavenly road...

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by ebenholer(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
pek:
Childish, irrelevant and bladderdash. You would have done better if your had provided empirical evidence to back up your claim. Anyone can say anything to gain attention and relevance. FYI, the reverse might just be the case.
The question is the tithes payers have not for once given up instead non payers are heaven yielding toward paying such

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.