Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (59622 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Offpoint: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2017
AreaFada2:

Lol.

Which salvation? Salvation is a side issue now in African Christianity. It is all about enemy, tithes, first fruits, how big & flashy church buildings, cars & aeroplanes are, expecting miracles & wealth without lifting a finger.

Business my friend, business.

My only surprise is that it took daddy freeze to make people discuss this false doctrine of tithes. Tithing is as obsolete as circumcision after the death & resurrection of Christ. But since circumcision will not make anyone rich, they accept that it is not needed now. grin cheesy
maybe I'll just practice Christianity my own way. what tithe was meant for thousands years ago... I don't think it's still the same thing they're using it for these days. they said they're using it for "Kingdom Expansion" by building more churches at every corner and nook of the cities, but I can boldly said "if the trumpet should sound today" 99% of church goers won't make heaven. so what Kingdom are they actually expanding?.
Should a true Christian be bothered about richest? do God really need your 10% to bless you? Jesus is the father of Christianity, but he never speak on tithe, throughout his ministry he was not going around preaching about tithes and wealth. all he preached about was love and salvation. but our 21st century apostles are more concerned about blessings and wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by anonimi: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2017
DWJOBScom:
you really need a bigger income man

True that.
I should just sign up with Adeboye or some other scammer god of men to learn how to fleece the sheeple of their hard-earned money. grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by rosita33(f): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2017
columbus007:
Give your first fruit and have a surprise in return,Abraham believed God on his first fruit isaac like tithing his first fruit been a child,but God gave him so much surprises for his own surprise,Abrahams blessings that's was so much,till date we still still claim it,God gave us his own son which was the first to redeemed us,and that's the privilege that we all are enjoying even the crazy daddy freeze,tithe is too small compare to what you get in return.
please when making Terence to the bible always give example with JESUS not servants cos the bible said he is the way, the truth and the life, no man goes unto the father except through him and that is why we pray with his name. why now mentioning servants of God who weren't even perfect in the bible. give reasons with the word Jesus said .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by anonimi: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2017
leye4u:
where is your church.......in my church people now give as much as 100 percent.....lol....The Lord is good .....let the freezeer continue his work

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4237370_whyyoulying_jpegf85b5c52a66d2b97bffedaabf5e6a1f5

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by AfroSamurai: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2017
salvation101:
History keeps repeating itself.. Persecution has always been a fuel for increase in church since d early church in d bible..
Ppl now tune into find fault in the messages so dey can start trending online but before dey see any fault, the word touches and cleanses dem cool
If that word hasn't touched Daddy Freeze and Seun, believe me it can't touch anybody else.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2017
DWJOBScom:

....and bad times too(that's the completion)
So don't look at your present income and think you are being cheated on by the Men of God and keep protesting.
Pay your tithe and don't rob God

I don't mostly concern myself with the issue of tithe or no tithe.
you might have noticed I barely touched it. but....

I feel you still believe not paying tithe is robbing God, see I can't start wasting time trying to get you to use common sense and know there's no way anyone can rob any god.

If what you have is granted by any god, pay for the terms of assistance if there are any. If not, you're wasting your time and resources.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by deebrain(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2017
I thought it was just the church i attended i saw this... People are paying tithe even more. The lines of prayer for tithe payers have increased than it used to be.

Its the unique thing about real christians. Speak out against a principle and you have more people doing it.

The power of christianity can never be overrun by social media opinions. I love this.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by rosita33(f): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
If you see an anointed man of God,never belittle the person because you bring curses on yourself. Check the scriptures and you will see how men who challenged men of God even when they were wrong ended. E.g Korah.. Even David did not kill King Saul when the opportunity was there because he knew Saul was God's anointed. How can an un-anointed Daddy Freeze challenge an anointed Adeboye and still go free? Scripturally he is laying curses on himself... Even when you see a man of God walk in error, correct in love. To avoid the wrath of God.
man shot up and listen or better still go and roast yourself
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by money121(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Gbenu e soun

grin grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onatisi(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
this message from adeboye son will actually do more harm than good to the image of pastors

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by malvisguy212: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

loads of rubbish!!!! what made Adeboye greater than Freeze? Who even told you he is a man of God? All chidren of God are men of God.So If Adeboye preaches a gospel that is inconsistent with the scriptures we should swallow it hook ,line and sinker because he is a pastor?
alright,what is the principle and purpose of tithing ? what dose the Bible say about tith?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by sammyobi584: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2017
DonVikings:
The same way the negativity of Pigs and Idiots would increase Baba's chances positively in 2019. grin

welcome back. I missed ur memes. seems they just released U from nairaland prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
If you see an anointed man of God,never belittle the person because you bring curses on yourself. Check the scriptures and you will see how men who challenged men of God even when they were wrong ended. E.g Korah.. Even David did not kill King Saul when the opportunity was there because he knew Saul was God's anointed. How can an un-anointed Daddy Freeze challenge an anointed Adeboye and still go free? Scripturally he is laying curses on himself... Even when you see a man of God walk in error, correct in love. To avoid the wrath of God.

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp

noone is against the men of God , what ppl are agaianst is their flamboyant lifestyle whereas many are suffering
it seems you have been brainwashed into the doctrine of "dont question your leader"
curse ko,kissing ni

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Dollabiz: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by DonVikings: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2017
sammyobi584:

welcome back. I missed ur memes. seems they just released U from nairaland prison
You must really like trouble. grin

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onatisi(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2017
malvisguy212:
alright,what is the principle and purpose of tithing ? what dose the Bible say about tith?
the truth is tithing is biblical
it is mandatory
but what daddy fresh is saying is that these men of God collect all these tithes and and only make life comfortable for themselves and families
while many around them beg for crumbs and live in poverty
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2017
No matter what derogatory comments people make against baba, he will keep soaring higher
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Johnrake69: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

The bold statement is a reflection of what Christianity has been reduced to. The Church is now an assembly of selfish individuals chasing after different goals and becoming excessively materialistic.

Brother I weak. I wanted to ask him to what end? You don't blame him it's the selfish doctrine our religious leaders are feeding their followers. Christ has long been replaced with money and how much one can make. It was overwhelming hearing Adeboye preach about money, that money is a defence and can save one from alot of things. Pure capitalist inspired preaching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by adepeter2027(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
No matter what derogatory comments people make against baba, he will keep soaring higher
What else do you expect from delusional sheeples

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by TheNazarene: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Neutral15:
So his joy is the 33% increase in the number of people paying tithes cool

Mr man, Christians' joy should be increase in the number of people gaining salvation

Oga, go and read your Bible. Stop saying what you don't know.

A Christian's joy is to have fruits which will ABIDE and not just an increase in people gaining salvation.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by mickeymimi: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2017
so what about the number of people that gave their lives to Christ .... or embrace salvation ... or is it about just about your Church

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2017
KENZINCO:

Lol, did u watch the just concluded congress of the RCCG? maybe you don't know, now let me explain to you.
Rccg has a new auditorium which is as big as 3km by 3km I.e 3km² (imagine how big that is) it was filled as always . The now has another one which is well over 1.5km², that was also filled and there were people in their hundreds of thousands still outside this two auditorium, mind you , I'm still not talking about people at the children auditorium .
I know its either you reply me by coming up with another twist or u no go reply but I've lectured u a bit. Please know what u say b4 voicing words out. Thanks

Your mates big structures are industries, factories, companies et al but yours are churches and churches. Wow!!

We should probably turn every building in Nigeria to churches
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Adeagbo77: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Does that mean Pastor Adeboye's son is happy that they are generating more income as the number of tithe payers increases. What a pity....... religious leaders are turning to something else .

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:

it is mandatory
but what daddy fresh is saying is that these men of God collect all these tithes and and only make life comfortable for themselves and families

Where was it mandated in the Bible that christians should Tithe?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2017
it don pain them. he had to say this to discourage Freeze and other freed sheeples from advocating against tithe payment
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by malvisguy212: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:

it is mandatory
alright,Those who express this concern reveal two potential problems that need to be addressed:
1. This individual's trust isn't in God (and the church He's placed them in). Or
2. This individual is attending an untrustworthy church and should consider finding a new one.

I want someone to please tell me the principles and purpose bihind tithing
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

True that.
I should just sign up with Adeboye or some other scammer god of men to learn how to fleece the sheeple of their hard-earned money. grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

It must be tough for you and i truly understand.

Stay up and keep working
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Johnrake69: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
rosita33:
please when making Terence to the bible always give example with JESUS not servants cos the bible said he is the way, the truth and the life, no man goes unto the father except through him and that is why we pray with his name. why now mentioning servants of God who weren't even perfect in the bible. give reasons with the word Jesus said .

My sister Christ has long been replaced by the church. Have you heard Adeboye preach? His words are so canal. Imagine Adeboye having a sermon where he explained that money is a defence and can save Christians from alot of things. No more Christ ooo.

You break poverty now by offering, not through Christ who became poor for our sake that through his poverty we might be rich.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Sharon90: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2017
StPete:
He's just trying to make people believe otherwise whereas in his deepest of hearts he knows that more than 33% of people have stopped paying tithes and even more have stopped attending their programmes. Not with the 1 billion donation that people's eyes have been opened to. Church business is personal business

Did you bother asking why they are trying to raise the money... did you not see the program last week and the crowd that came.... The more you doubt and try to humiliate them the more u prove to the believers That the world is really coming to an end... Coz all these Things daddy freeze and his followers are doing are just confirming what the. Bible said about end times... And sinners want to use the umbrella of "free the sheeple"to justify their sin...
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by aleniboro(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Indomixx:
Pastor Adeboye's Son Thanks Freeze (photo)

Lol. I just love this. Waiting for Daddy Freeze's reply.
Link:

https://m.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/photos/a.331957240275160.1073741829.254924124645139/1148819865255556/?type=3&source=48
...Defending a family business! What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by semyman: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
It's all about the money i guess? Kontinue

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2017
onos1979:
and why are you commenting if you know silence is better

onoriode!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.