Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (59621 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Etuagievin(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
He is not sincere with this statement
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by omoelerin1: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
leye4u:
pls visit some of these churches abeg,stop depending on hearsay....people dey give to church anyhow these days....you go shock,me self shock
Where do they get the money they give anyhow?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Charly68:
If you have spiritual mentality you will understand the things of the spirit my dear friend..you can't understand if you aren't spiritual we aren't move by what we see,but by what God says..this is what we believe and it is working for us...those who are following these men of God are professors and learned men and women in their different fields ..stop talking as if their followers are fools ..

Calm down. No one is fighting you here about spirituality. What do you even know about spirituality? You think spirituality is the same thing as religiosity?

The reason why I quoted your initial post was because it reeked of selfishness and we all know that selfishness is not a praiseworthy attribute that a Christian should have.

Lastly, that someone is a professor does not mean that he would be wise in the things of the spirit. I didn't call anyone and fool. I only ask people to be more serious in their pursuit of spiritual maturity. A professor is a teacher of earthly subjects. That professors follow Adeboye does not mean that Adeboye is saying the truth. You don't need a professorial chair to know a false teacher. All you need is the Holy Spirit and a solid grasp of the Word.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
petra1:
. . . ,I will build my church ,the gates of he'll shall not prevail against it. .

- -JESUS
Oga that's the Catholic church not redeemed. You people should stop twisting the bible. 'You are Peter on this rock I will build my church'. The last time I checked, Jesus wasn't speaking to Adeboye. You people should allow the Holy spirit guide you when you read the bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Offpoint:
A wise man wouldn't have reply DF, I'm a 100% sure DF will reply this message... and in total that make both of them grown babies.

it broken my heart when I realized people are now more concern about those who pay tithes than those who got salvation. they hammer on it every Sunday... a thing Jesus barely speak on during his ministry.

Lol.

Which salvation? Salvation is a side issue now in African Christianity. It is all about enemy, tithes, first fruits, how big & flashy church buildings, cars & aeroplanes are, expecting miracles & wealth without lifting a finger.

Business my friend, business.

My only surprise is that it took daddy freeze to make people discuss this false doctrine of tithes. Tithing is as obsolete as circumcision after the death & resurrection of Christ. But since circumcision will not make anyone rich, they accept that it is not needed now. grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by oodua1stson: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2017
With all the stolen tithe and offering he still looks like sh1t grin

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by omoelerin1: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2017
ogbeniolola:
I have a feeling that God will touch Daddy Freeze someday and he will pay tithe to the RCCG, and he will give testimony at the next Holy Ghost convention......i have a feeling this is an unfolding testimony.
ogbeniolola:
I have a feeling that God will touch Daddy Freeze someday and he will pay tithe to the RCCG, and he will give testimony at the next Holy Ghost convention......i have a feeling this is an unfolding testimony.
ogbeniolola:
He will pay tithe to RCCG! waoo
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Shugavee(f): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2017
This is a lie n they know it!!! Do u expect them to say "daddyfreezee u hv reduced our tithe givers" of course they will act like they are not affected by it!! Even them seeing a reason to post this shows they are affected negatively by it!!! Who ask them b4?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by zionglory(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2017
leye4u:
where is your church.......in my church people now give as much as 100percent.....lol....The Lord is good .....let the freezeer continue his work

mumu, naso 100percent, dem no even need money eat again, drop 100percent today and start stealing office money tomorrow, this is the ill we are trying to correct, zombie

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Neutral15:
So his joy is the 33% increase in the number of people paying tithes cool

Mr man, Christians' joy should be increase in the number of people gaining salvation
I suspect he is learning truthful hyperbole from Trump. Where is the proof abeg? I suspect the reverse but trying to cow those who stopped paying to think they are on the losing team. The interest in Freeze's campaign makes me agree we have been defrauded for long.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by oruma19: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

This clearly shows it's a business venture.
abeg make Una see wetin adeboye write. Make we kuku forget about being born again and enter into anything to get money to pay tithe to adeboye and co so we can make heaven . to make heaven, just bribe God with 10% of whatever income u have......E.A Adeboye..ahahahahahaha haha

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by KENZINCO(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2017
StPete:
He's just trying to make people believe otherwise whereas in his deepest of hearts he knows that more than 33% of people have stopped paying tithes and even more have stopped attending their programmes. Not with the 1 billion donation that people's eyes have been opened to. Church business is personal business
Lol, did u watch the just concluded congress of the RCCG? maybe you don't know, now let me explain to you.
Rccg has a new auditorium which is as big as 3km by 3km I.e 3km² (imagine how big that is) it was filled as always . The now has another one which is well over 1.5km², that was also filled and there were people in their hundreds of thousands still outside this two auditorium, mind you , I'm still not talking about people at the children auditorium .
I know its either you reply me by coming up with another twist or u no go reply but I've lectured u a bit. Please know what u say b4 voicing words out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Truth is.........

Only people with little income or poor would complain about tithing.

Like Job said ".......Shall we accept good from God, and not(i chose to leave this one blank)".

Just Obey God people

Complete it na.

It goes on to confirm that God is good and God is also a bad guy. Well, the Bible God has shown to be mostly badass even towards his own self acclaimed people.

And if you think the man Job had any thing to do with Yahweh, you need to go check again. The place of the event will tell you more..
Moses plagiarized that story shikena
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Etuagievin(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Truth is.........

Only people with little income or poor would complain about tithing.

Like Job said ".......Shall we accept good from God, and not(i chose to leave this one blank)".

Just Obey God people
. Its so good to obey God because the benefits are enormous. But its good to reflect on why you should obey him and where he instructed us to do so . Thats exactly what the beroans of apostle Paul's day did. Each time they were preached to ,they don't just take hook-line-and-sinker,they researched to see if what they were told is right and they were commended for it. We become blind spiritually if we believe every utterance from so-called men of God.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Etuagievin:
. Its so good to obey God because the benefits are enormous. But its good to reflect on why you should obey him and where he instructed us to do so . Thats exactly what the beroans of apostle Paul's day did. Each time they were preached to ,they don't just take hook-line-and-sinker,they researched to see if what they were told is right and they were commended for it. We become blind spiritually if we believe every utterance from so-called men of God.

We rather obey God than man
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by rosita33(f): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Neutral15:
So his joy is the 33% increase in the number of people paying tithes cool

Mr man, Christians' joy should be increase in the number of people gaining salvation
the bible says there will be joy and jubilation in heaven when a soul is won to Christ not tithe. all this thief pastors. the end shall tell when even those who they critise go dey watch the from in 10D

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by anonimi: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2017
festwiz:
Post the stats let's see,anybody can say anything. In the end, the truth will still prevail. For those screaming persecution, i don't think you understand Freeze. He spotted what appeared to be wrong and confusing to him and requested clarification, but, so far they have let emotion rule over the truth. This dude is talking about "...paying their correct tithe...". Simple question, what is the "correct tithe" is it in the book of Malachi or Deutronomy?

Nigerian pastors seem to have forgotten..Matt 6:19-21

Thank you so much for making that so clear.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by rhymz(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2017
African pentecostals are one of the most stupid set of people in the world. See them talking about spirituality and righteousness yet they are so dishonest and the most lacking in compassion and humanity. They are more interested spiritual mumbo-jumbo than humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Justbright(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2017
columbus007:
Give your first fruit and have a surprise in return,Abraham believed God on his first fruit isaac like tithing his first fruit been a child,but God gave him so much surprises for his own surprise,Abrahams blessings that's was so much,till date we still still claim it,God gave us his own son which was the first to redeemed us,and that's the privilege that we all are enjoying even the crazy daddy freeze,tithe is too small compare to what you get in return.

Someone or any pastor should come defend Deuteronomy 14:20 downward...abi Dat part no dey una Bible ni
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by RaptorX: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2017
All they preach in most churches now are tithes and offerings, no wonder you see an explosion of mushroom churches all over the place because the word is out that church business is good business.

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2017
correctguy101:

Complete it na.

It goes on to confirm that God is good and God is also a bad guy. Well, the Bible God has shown to be mostly badass even towards his own self acclaimed people.

And if you think the man Job had any thing to do with Yahweh, you need to go check again. The place of the event will tell you more..
Moses plagiarized that story shikena

....and bad times too(that's the completion)
So don't look at your present income and think you are being cheated on by the Men of God and keep protesting.
Pay your tithe and don't rob God
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Emmyjah50: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Which Pastor in this country win souls for Christ more than Daddy G O?
How many people have you won for Christ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by anonimi: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Etuagievin:
Its so good to obey God because the benefits are enormous. But its good to reflect on why you should obey him and where he instructed us to do so . Thats exactly what the beroans of apostle Paul's day did. Each time they were preached to ,they don't just take hook-line-and-sinker,they researched to see if what they were told is right and they were commended for it. We become blind spiritually if we believe every utterance from so-called men of God.

Many Christians today are followers of their pastorpreneur gods of men instead of following the words of God in the Bible to meditate upon.
Mental slavery of the highest order that sends them sooooo sey into perishing hell fire.

[img]https://missionventureministries.files./2012/11/hosea-4-vs-62.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by KENZINCO(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

The type of heat that a sheeple cannot understand even if they open their brains and pour the knowledge inside.
They are perished already since they won't read their own Bible but rather listen to the sweet lies told by their pastorpreneur daddy GOs.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

The worse conversation a man can start is the argument with a seemingly foolish person who literally thinks HE/SHE is the wisest person on earth. (They can be wiser than God himself)
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by anonimi: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2017
DWJOBScom:
....and bad times too(that's the completion)
So don't look at your present income and think you are being cheated on by the Men of God and keep protesting.
Pay your tithe and don't rob God

Kindly indicate God's address and bank account details where you pay your tithe into.
Cheers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Emmyjah50: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Open your church and collect tithe if you're pained
RaptorX:
All they preach in most churches now are tithes and offerings, no wonder you see an explosion of mushroom churches all over the place because the word is out that church business is good business.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2017
The guy face be like person we wan wan cry... hehehehehe
Una sure say na increase the thing increase? grin

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Justbright(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2017
oruma19:
abeg make Una see wetin adeboye write. Make we kuku forget about being born again and enter into anything to get money to pay tithe to adeboye and co so we can make heaven . to make heaven, just bribe God with 10% of whatever income u have......E.A Adeboye..ahahahahahaha haha

Dis one weak me oooo...so tithing is now a ticket to heaven....can't believe adeboye actually wrote dis

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

Kindly indicate God's address and bank account details where you pay your tithe into.
Cheers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

you really need a bigger income man
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by rosita33(f): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2017
DeadRat:
The So Called Freeze Should Just keep Quiet and Focus On Making His Own Heaven... All His Attempt To Pull Tithing down Only Yeilded increase... Only Fools Will Attempt Fightin God, you Will Only End Up Disgracin Yourself
you also keep quiet and focus in making heaven and stop taking drugs on another man's word. gullible like you
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by petra1(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

Oga that's the Catholic church not redeemed. .

Catholic Church was not born then bro
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2017
who cares so far they are not paying the tithes with my money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.