Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (59619 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Lotechi(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
If you see an anointed man of God,never belittle the person because you bring curses on yourself. Check the scriptures and you will see how men who challenged men of God even when they were wrong ended. E.g Korah.. Even David did not kill King Saul when the opportunity was there because he knew Saul was God's anointed. How can an un-anointed Daddy Freeze challenge an anointed Adeboye and still go free? Scripturally he is laying curses on himself... Even when you see a man of God walk in error, correct in love. To avoid the wrath of God.
David not killing Saul was his choice because God did not say "do not kill Saul".... If he had killed him, we would have said " may God give us our enemies to kill just like he gave Saul to David". just think it through without any atom of sentiment.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Offpoint:

maybe I'll just practice Christianity my own way. what tithe was meant for thousands years ago... I don't think it's still the same thing they're using it for these days. they said they're using it for "Kingdom Expansion" by building more churches at every corner and nook of the cities, but I can boldly said "if the trumpet should sound today" 99% of church goers won't make heaven. so what Kingdom are they actually expanding?.
Should a true Christian be bothered about richest? do God really need your 10% to bless you? Jesus is the father of Christianity, but he never speak on tithe, throughout his ministry he was not going around preaching about tithes and wealth. all he preached about was love and salvation. but our 21st century apostles are more concerned about blessings and wealth.

Instead of them building the Church (the body of Christ), they are building mighty church buildings.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by rhymz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lol
correctguy101:
The guy face be like person we wan wan cry..ure say na increase the thing increase? grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by oruma19: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Justbright:

Dis one weak me oooo...so tithing is now a ticket to heaven....can't believe adeboye actually wrote dis
I weak pass u. Pls if u don't believe ask google. It's there .
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
rhymz:
Lol

Good Lawd, I didn't even see my grammatical dingoism .. hehehehehe
grin

imagine...
grin

Let me quote me again... Lols

The guy face be like person we wan wan cry..ure say na increase the thing increase?

De Gea where are you when I need you... hahahahaha grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by cstr1000: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Have anybody wondered if Freeze is an instrument in the hands of God as an end-time messenger.

God have used far worse people many times before.
He used the pagan King, Cyrus to liberate the Isrealites, used a harlot to hide the spies and she later became an ancestress of Christ the saviour, he even used a Donkey to speak to Balaam when there was nobody around.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Lloydmario:
If you Father is a doctor do you automatically become a doctor?
But why is it that once your dad is a pastor u automatically become pastor?

Cos it's a family business!
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by saltoftheearth: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.