Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that (4079 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin Na so you change am now, go and sit down Chichi
Guy try use your head, choose one now before its too late, if you still love you ex, choose her, if you don't, tell her to stay the clear away from you. Cheating is disastrous, I don't want to hear stories that touches the soul, women are dangerous, don't play with their emotions.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
First time I agree with you on something.
what is my biz if u agreed? u can agree without mentioning me na, dont make me start with u this evening
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by lolipopandy(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
That is what am trying to tell him, only a desperate lady will stick to a man that has another girl in picture and be fighting over him, that's very belittling, I know its okay to beg when you are at fault and fight to get him back but when another woman is in the picture, a lady with self esteem will just walk out and let them be. What is yours is yours and agaracha must come back though when its too late and the lady has moved on grin
to him she loves him and probably can't do without him.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
lolipopandy:
to him she loves him and probably can't do without him.
But he wouldn't know that its not love but desperation, this kind of ladies, when they finally get married to the guy after pretending and fighting for him, they must show the guy hell in his home.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by schumastic(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
placeofallure:
Eeya, can't tolerate such anyway. Those gifts are like a reminder of what you'd be missing should you go back to your ex. I can't stay with you if you dangle your ex or her memories before me. It means you're not so much into me, before you know it, I'm gone! That's why in all my 3 decades of existence, I've never been heartbroken. No guy can rubbish me let alone me buying stuff to placate him, No!

Don't feel too high and mighty, you are lucky because such guys haven't come your way.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by nelsonebby(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Why do you have this stereotypical notion that only ugly girls beg for love/sex/relationship
from my experience, the guy just said the bitter truth
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Twagrill(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin I won't say you are ugly, but they sure look far better than you do...true...and you're even still a student.

Those are working class ladies. They just have their reasons
DAMN!!!!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by habsydiamond(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
I no go surprise if she stab u to death like that hausa guy that was killed by his wife for infidelity....if u want to live long it's better u forget Ur past and focus on Ur present....think wisely .....
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by lolipopandy(f): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
But he wouldn't know that its not love but desperation, this kind of ladies, when they finally get married to the guy after pretending and fighting for him, they must show the guy hell in his home.
yeh that's true and those dumb men will come here and say women are this and that.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by David160(m): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2017
You don enter, she will be clingy as hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress With The Biggest ass Caught Flunting Her Bare big ass / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.