Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that (4090 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

grin have you seen the girls ?
do u need to see dirty to smell am? grin grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
as u no sabi see well na so u no sabi read well
grin Jude the clown, go and meet mama jare
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
crying out of love??
both of them must be very big fools. so girls still cry. i can't stand a girl that is too emotional or temperamental, something's always fishy about them. abeg man's not hot.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Okay, hopefully ugly in character cos everyone'd have been cute if they were oppurtuned to create themselves. Life no be The Sims game bruh grin
Are you taking Jude serious. Trust me, people like Jude can't get presentable women.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by pu7pl3(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
do u need to see dirty to smell am? grin grin grin

Lol you na detective oo cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:
crying out of love??
both of them must be very big fools. so girls still cry. i can't stand a girl that is too emotional or temperamental, something's always fishy about them. abeg man's not hot.
Please What do you mean by something fishy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Are you taking Jude serious. Trust me, people like Jude can't get presentable women.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol you na detective oo cheesy
we knw them, na the work wen we dey do cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by ElDaIllest(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I happened to come across one of his friends who vouched that he's likely to have a different personality in real life, I believe that though. So we can't tell just yet. lol
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by pu7pl3(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
we knw them, na the work wen we dey do cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol...me I think its the main chick that's not fine grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by iamJ(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol...me I think its the main chick that's not fine grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he said that he is ugly and broke, why will any girl that isn't ugly date him?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Please What do you mean by something fishy
bros neva trust an emotional girl o.
they are even more dangerous than the red witch in GOT, i repeat don't trust them.
emotional girl=backstabbing girl
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:

bros neva trust an emotional girl o.
they are even more dangerous than the red witch in GOT, i repeat don't trust them.
emotional girl=backstabbing girl
Really?

Yeah. Too much emotions no good. She is just loving hard
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by lolipopandy(f): 3:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Dnt think this is love mtchewww just becareful cuz she seems desperate to me n she cnt stand going bk into the market in search for another man,so I'm just saying my own o cuz if I see such text in my mans phone mehn I only ask once n I'm done.buy gift bawo
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by placeofallure(f): 4:22am On Dec 16, 2017
Eeya, can't tolerate such anyway. Those gifts are like a reminder of what you'd be missing should you go back to your ex. I can't stay with you if you dangle your ex or her memories before me. It means you're not so much into me, before you know it, I'm gone! That's why in all my 3 decades of existence, I've never been heartbroken. No guy can rubbish me let alone me buying stuff to placate him, No!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Cheap perfume and antiperspirant roll on. Seen
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by BluntBoy(m): 6:04am On Dec 16, 2017
lolipopandy:
Dnt think this is love mtchewww just becareful cuz she seems desperate to me n she cnt stand going bk into the market in search for another man,so I'm just saying my own o cuz if I see such text in my mans phone mehn I only ask once n I'm done .buy gift bawo

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by BluntBoy(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2017
placeofallure:
Eeya, can't tolerate such anyway. Those gifts are like a reminder of what you'd be missing should you go back to your ex. I can't stay with you if you dangle your ex or her memories before me. It means you're not so much into me, before you know it, I'm gone! That's why in all my 3 decades of existence, I've never been heartbroken. No guy can rubbish me let alone me buying stuff to placate him, No!

Don't be too sure. Love can be a really mad thing cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by VERDA: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
No she is not that kinda person I know. She is just so in love. It scares me atimes really

Oh,you know this and your still playing with her heart by entertaining advances from ur ex Abi?,continue,until she poisons your food or or decides to find a new home and you will come here and start telling us how all girls are hoes.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by lolipopandy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=BluntBoy post=63324010][/quote] okay you noticed
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by BluntBoy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
lolipopandy:
okay you noticed
I am sorry. I was just pulling your leg. Don't mind me.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Both of them are suffering from low self esteem.

Try this shiit with me and see if I won't dump your ass. You are feeling fly two babes are fighting for your love. how much wey you get sef?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
iamJ:
ugly girls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Try that nonsense with the kind of girls i like grin grin they will dump u without blinking

i love women that dont take nonsense oooo, see how ugly girls are behaving like ugly girls and this one is feeling fly
First time I agree with you on something.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Both of them are suffering from low self esteem.

Try this shiit with me and see if I won't dump your ass. You are feeling fly two babes are fighting for your love. how much wey you get sef?
grin I can't try it with you. Am I mad?

I'll just send you away grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin I can't try it with you. Am I mad?

I'll just send you away grin
All the same enjoy the attention while it last, babes like me will never fight another woman to keep a man, we are bigger than that.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
All the same enjoy the attention while it last, babes like me will never fight another woman to keep a man, we are bigger than that.
I understand. That's if you have nothing worth fighting for in the man.

I don't blame them though, they have their reasons which I honestly don't know. All I do is be myself whenever I am dealing with women
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I understand. That's if you have nothing worth fighting for in the man.

I don't blame them though, they have their reasons which I honestly don't know. All I do is be myself whenever I am dealing with women
My dear, the moment a guy cheat or have another girlfriend, he is no longer worth fighting, no respect for the person again. Gentlemen don't cheat.Those girls prolly are ugly and don't have other chykers, so they stick with you nevertheless.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
My dear, the moment a guy cheat or have another girlfriend, he is no longer worth fighting, no respect for the person again. Gentlemen don't cheat.Those girls prolly are ugly and don't have other chykers, so they stick with you nevertheless.
grin grin I won't say you are ugly, but they sure look far better than you do...true...and you're even still a student.

Those are working class ladies. They just have their reasons

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin I won't say you are ugly, but they sure look far better than you do...true...and you're even still a student.

Well most working class ladies are desperate to marry.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by BluntBoy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin I won't say you are ugly, but they sure look far better than you do ...true...and you're even still a student.

Damn!! cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
lolipopandy:
Dnt think this is love mtchewww just becareful cuz she seems desperate to me n she cnt stand going bk into the market in search for another man,so I'm just saying my own o cuz if I see such text in my mans phone mehn I only ask once n I'm done.buy gift bawo
That is what am trying to tell him, only a desperate lady will stick to a man that has another girl in picture and be fighting over him, that's very belittling, I know its okay to beg when you are at fault and fight to get him back but when another woman is in the picture, a lady with self esteem will just walk out and let them be. What is yours is yours and agaracha must come back though when its too late and the lady has moved on grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Well most working class ladies are desperate to marry.
grin Na so you change am now, go and sit down Chichi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) / See The Jennifer Lopez's Hot Photo That Drew Comment From Her Ex Diddy & BF / A man Admitted In The Hospital After Girlfriend Refused To Show You up ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.