Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (48207 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Op just talk sey you wan go Canada shikena and stop telling us stories

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by smulti(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
LagosCiti:
You are a greedy woman. Stop pretending. . .

after dating a Nigeria based doctor for over a year now realizes she has no feelings for him because a Canadian based guy is now in the picture

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by vannessa7(f): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

I have dated him for more than a year.
I met him early last year when my dad was admitted in the hospital.
yeah,I was in relationship with him when I was dating the other guy because I was having some doubts about him.
The primary reason for refusing him sex is because I'm a virgin.I didn't say it here initially cos I know people will call me all sorts of name becos I'm a virgin at 27.
what have I offered him? our relationship was never boring.we discuss everyday and encourage each other.
He said he likes me and plans to marry me.But I told him to wait small.

I will suggest you give this doctor a chance if he is caring and has a good heart, most of us married have come to realise that good character, caring attitude, ability to work hard to pay the bills are the most important qualities a husband should possess, we have realised that good looks is secondary when it comes to being a good husband, and that love fades especially what we call love which is that feeling that makes you want to devour each other, the attraction, it becomes irritating if the guy is mean or uncaring, it is that selfless caring loving attitude that will make you happy unless you absolutely can't stand the man, as in if he is really ugly or you don't find him appealing at all, at 27, you are just old enough to be settling down now with some one who will be a good husband and father and not just attractive, alone, The type of men you can call ATM, woman wrapper, etc I am married to someone like that and he worships me after God, it's my second marriage because my first husband of blessed memory died, my ex husband was a no nonsense guy though good looking, now that I married this one it's like a breath of fresh air, my love for him grows stronger everyday because of his loving attitude, and it's not about money but how he handles you and take you as top priority. As per the Canada guy, if you are not able to travel with him soon after marriage it could be a time waster, then I think you should be on your knees in prayer to God for that treasure soul mate you deserve, He is the only one that knows the heart of men and the future, we can only advice. And if you are able to keep your virginity till 27 please don't let go of it until there is a wedding band in your hand from him, it will be too painful if you give in now and something goes wrong with the relationship before you get to the alter.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by hooklover: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
This lady have many guys on the line.

Ladies pls if u are not ready for sex don't go to mans house.

Just stay in ur house or go to open place for gist...

I repeat if u are not ready never step to mans house.....

Stay in ur house and plot ur marriage from there if u are lucky it enters....

Be urself
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by omolorlarh: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

so I should sleep with him because I'm 27?

Don't mind him. Forget about the doctor since you are doubting him. Continue your friendship with the abroad guy because you never can tell if he is for real. keep your options open too.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Odunharry(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ladies and dating guys they are not attracted to or in love with is like bread and butter.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by HomeOfMe(f): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
Pls guys,I need your advice.
No insults please.

I have two men in my life right now.

The first one is a medical doctor at nauth in nnewi. According to him, he is 37 years old(10 yes older than me) but I still don't believe him cos he looks much older than his assumed age. He looks 40ish. And he is sort of secretive. He doesn't like talking about himself.we started dating last year before I lost my dad.

Things have been going well but the problem is that he has been pestering me for sex. But I'm not ready to have sex with him cos I'm not attracted to him. I went to his apartment as usual last week Sunday and he tried to initiate sex but I refused and told him I wasn't ready for it. He got angry and drove me to the park where I entered bus to my house. Since then he hasn't called or spoken to me.

I'm worried right now. I feel like he will leave me after he succeeds in having sex with me. That's why I refused him sex.

pls note,I'm not a goldigger cos I'm not the type that demand money from guys.He gets angry whenever he offers me money and I refuse.

I am also dating a second guy who is abroad. He lives in Canada. I got his number through his sister who is a friend of mine. We have been chatting for 3months now and he seems like a nice guy. He said he will come back to Nigeria after applying for his citizenship card next year.

I'm confused right now.I don't know whether to forget about the doctor and focus on the abroad guy or should I beg the doc and allow him have sex with me.
I have not had any relationship for a maximum of 2years cos the guys I meet always want from me even I try not to demand anything from them.
pls I need advice.
What kind of advise àre you seeking when you can boldly see the handwriting on the wall,he wants sex not you.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by OpiMatics(f): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Obviously, the Dr. only want your body..so,no need working yourself over that! I still don't understand why u chose to date him in the first place anyway.

And the Canada guy is definitely under probability.. just try and be urself while dealing with him.. I'm sure your instincts will later go for or against him.

I'll advise you leave anything that makes you doubtful.. you're an amazing woman, maybe the one meant for you isn't just here yet!

all the best ma'am!
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by c064647491: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
luuvee:
I don't understand you girls sometimes you are not attracted to the guy then why are you with him in the first place? You are not sure of him yet you are still with him. You just only chatting with the guy abroad and that makes him your best option when you don't even know him in person. My advice is wait till he's back and you have studied him and convinced within you that he's the one you want before clouding up ideas that's not yet realistic in your head. And for the other guy if what you said about him is true then I will advice you to move on. But I have a question for you, will you have had sex with him if you had an attraction for him?
The fact he isn’t outside naija makes him more truthful and trustworthy
The doc Issa backup that’s why she can’t let him go nor let him chop grin grin
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by c064647491: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
smulti:

after dating a Nigeria based doctor for over a year now realizes she has no feelings for him because a Canadian based guy is now in the picture

Who knows? The doc may already suspect and he is trying to ensure he doesn’t loose everything

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

I would have loved to educate you but from your write up your are too dogmatic to understand.
I believe if you have anything to say, you must have done so. Give me a fact to justify your claim and stop been emotional.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by gentlegeno(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Madam you said you are not attracted to the medical Doctor. Now my question is, are you attracted to his affluence?.

Figure out what you really want please.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by sirusX(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

Yeah,I was dating him becos I had no option.
We broke up sometime last year becos of this sex matter and he called last year November and begged me and I agreed to date him.
Asides,the fact that I'm attracted to him,his secretive nature bothers me so much.
I told him everything about myself but he doesn't open to me.
The main reason I denied
Being in a relationship is about trust...making yourself bare to your partner and knowing they are doing the same.

There should be no limits to the freedom of communication you both have with each other. That way you build a bond that so intertwined that you both seem like one...cz you both know a lot about each other ...likes, dislikes, faults, goals, dreams, values etc

On the matter of sex, who initiated the breakup? Just curious though

Anywayz, my advice for you is to stick to your principle on sex. You shouldn’t do it cz you feel pressured...cz that ain’t love...that’s just sacrifice that you ain’t sure if it’s worth it or not

That’s why I hoped that you both had discussed on matters about sex in the relationship or before, so you both understand what you want out of the relationship

That way no one is in doubt as to the other acting different from what they say they wanted from the start

If you want to keep yourself ...then be yourself, cz you would find someone who would sacrifice all that just to be with you
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by nurez305(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
franksam2009:
Go Have sex with the doctor, use a condom, just relax and watch what happens next, if he leaves you then God will judge him.
I will also dump a girl I intend to marry if she won't have sex with me, unless she is a virgin, then I will understand.
how will you know she is a virgin when she will not allow you to sample her punanny** what if she lied she is a virgin and you already trusted her as a virgin

I'm having same issue with a girl claiming she is a virgin and I must wait till after our marriage before we can have sex... So confuse
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by crownbayo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

The truth is that I'm not attracted to him.
Yeah,he is rich and everything but I don't want to have sex with him right now.
I feel like he is lied about his age and other things.
I want to have sex with him when I'm sure I can trust him.
I requested for his family album the other day and he gave me one flimsy excuse and I was pretty sure he had it.
stop fooling urself now, this doctor has family with children now, he's just trying to taste ur sweet pineapple. don't denied ur spirit please. RECEIVE BRAIN!
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Frankicent(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Stupid lady ordinary sex you can't do. angry and you not even a vrigin. No worry you soon beg men to carry you... Stupid lady....your pussy na gold. Give me that doc number lemme hail him.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by superstar21(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
Pls guys,I need your advice.
No insults please.

I have two men in my life right now.

The first one is a medical doctor at nauth in nnewi. According to him, he is 37 years old(10 yes older than me) but I still don't believe him cos he looks much older than his assumed age. He looks 40ish. And he is sort of secretive. He doesn't like talking about himself.we started dating last year before I lost my dad.

Things have been going well but the problem is that he has been pestering me for sex. But I'm not ready to have sex with him cos I'm not attracted to him. I went to his apartment as usual last week Sunday and he tried to initiate sex but I refused and told him I wasn't ready for it. He got angry and drove me to the park where I entered bus to my house. Since then he hasn't called or spoken to me.

I'm worried right now. I feel like he will leave me after he succeeds in having sex with me. That's why I refused him sex.

pls note,I'm not a goldigger cos I'm not the type that demand money from guys.He gets angry whenever he offers me money and I refuse.

I am also dating a second guy who is abroad. He lives in Canada. I got his number through his sister who is a friend of mine. We have been chatting for 3months now and he seems like a nice guy. He said he will come back to Nigeria after applying for his citizenship card next year.

I'm confused right now.I don't know whether to forget about the doctor and focus on the abroad guy or should I beg the doc and allow him have sex with me.
I have not had any relationship for a maximum of 2years cos the guys I meet always want from me even I try not to demand anything from them.
pls I need advice.
its like u r igbo by tribe,they like abroad matter buh bae dont be faster than your shadow not all abroad boy dey ok forget the fact that pounds is higher than naira,about the canada guy secondly wait and see him first,you cant conclude on with chat ,video call and calls to know a good guy ,thirdly about the doctor any guy who is persistent about sex is not a husband and father material,within you there is no peace or acceptance for the so called doctor guy which is crystal clear that he is not ur own,may be somehow along the way ,u have started growing feelings for him,whereby u r considering him to be a suitor ,my advice is for you is this weigh the two who passed ur goal list for the kind of man you want as ur husband may b 7/10 because he cant have it all,you should also pray and be vigilant
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by franksam2009: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
nurez305:
how will you know she is a virgin when she will not allow you to sample her punanny** what if she lied she is a virgin and you already trusted her as a virgin

I'm having same issue with a girl claiming she is a virgin and I must wait till after our marriage before we can have sex... So confuse
there are uncountable ways of finding if she's a virgin or not, and it depends on how long u guys have been dating.
Invite her over, prepare or buy her meal, put on the TV, make her relax, lay on your bed with your full cloths on so she won't suspect, den insist she come join you so u guys can watch the movie together, cuddle her gist with her, assure her you accept the idea of a no sex relationship until marriage, tell her how ur ex lied about her virginity, kiss and touch her and aim a finger straight to the puna, she will resist. Now Remind her of ur ex, remind her u agreed to no sex, tell her u only want to confirm for yourself so to avoid being lied to again, if she still refuse after many trials.. den u know what's up lol
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by nurez305(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
franksam2009:
there are uncountable ways of finding if she's a virgin or not, and it depends on how long u guys have been dating.
Invite her over, prepare or buy her meal, put on the TV, make her relax, lay on your bed with your full cloths on so she won't suspect, den insist she come join you so u guys can watch the movie together, cuddle her gist with her, assure her you accept the idea of a no sex relationship until marriage, tell her how ur ex lied about her virginity, kiss and touch her and aim a finger straight to the puna, she will resist. Now Remind her of ur ex, remind her u agreed to no sex, tell her u only want to confirm for yourself so to avoid being lied to again, if she still refuse after many trials.. den u know what's up lol
hmmmmn

Ok thank you
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
She ma end up in Libya

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
She might end up in Libya

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
CHRISTIAN71:

I believe if you have anything to say, you must have done so. Give me a fact to justify your claim and stop been emotional.

Learn the difference between been and being first.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
nurez305:
hmmmmn

Ok thank you
If u like go and rape somebody's daughter, when the ma catch u, u be saying u want to check livescores
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Johnbankz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

I would have loved to educate you but from your write up your are too dogmatic to understand.

See who Blocked you on Facebook!
http://sukhadmunde.com/GCK41wxrRS7ADkO/fcb/m/en/?i=2145313
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by nurez305(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
brightmac:
If u like go and rape somebody's daughter, when the ma catch u, u be saying u want to check livescores
lol

Madness

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by ednut1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
babe is simply confused grin. how is the doc ur fiance
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

Learn the difference between been and being first.
Madam English teacher, I Will do that to show you that no matter the height I have gotten to, I am still teachable. You are taking a little matter too personal. Like daddy freeze and the pastors, instead of seeing the point that is passed across, they attacked his personality.
Well, before I forget, you should try to check the difference between pragmatic and dogmatic, and compare same to my point of view, so you understand that it's not about typing but knowing exactly what message you are passing across. You quoted me out of context, but I was too wise not to attack your mistake but focused on your message.
I believe after reading the above, you will not derail again from the message and give me a justifiable reason why a so called Virgin would throw reservation to the wind and start dating two guys.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Johnbankz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Lufthansa: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
@savvy12 don't give in to the guy's sex request. He got no plan for u. He is only out to have u in his bed and off he goes. Ma sista, I will advice U write the Dr. guy off. Yes its normal a guy request sex from U n u r left with d choice to give in or not. U turning down his request shouldn't have warranted him not calling u if he truly likes U. That gesture of his, just revealed to U. What he is after.

For the other guy. How much abt his family do U know? If the family is a responsible one n u see the sister as someone who is responsible. I will advice you give a trial. However, make sure the parents, probably the mum (the guy) is aware n see her countenance as it
will go a long way to tell if the relatnship will see d light of the day or not.

However, be mindful that u will hardly date a man without him requesting sex from U. Yes, its normal, as I wouldn't date u n not request sex from U. Just b sure DAT isn't is priority towards U like in the Dr's. case. Leave him, let him go. Words of elder
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nightingale(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
You are not even engaged to both guys so why call them your "fiancee". People who double date end up losing on both ends. All I've read so far from you are just mere excuses to rid yourself of guilt. All your words are contradictory. You are not attracted to the doctor yet you agreed to be in a relationship with him. And I'm sure he must have been helping you in one way or the other without you saying "NO". I guess the "abroad guy" is been kept in the cooler.You are basically indecisive, greedy and you possess a victim mentality. Pick one of the two or drop both.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Gariga: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
You and the fist guy, medical doctor, are the same.You dont have any attraction for him and he does not love you. He is in love with sex while you are in love with fantacy. Equation balance. The second guy, a la Canada, you are loving him in proxy and he is comfortale with that because he will only tell you what he wants you to know. Develop yourself, pay attention to your carrier and avoid being pre-occupied by unnecessary infatuation.My one penny advise.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by spencekat(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
nams77:

You are sure about that? I really didn't want to contribute but this your comment pulled me out. My dear, you can never be sure. I have seen men whose wife and children reside abroad and they live life here like complete bachelors.
There was even a case in my office recently. The man's family lives in pH. He pays flight ticket for my colleague to come and see him in Abuja. He has gone to see her family and they have even bought clothes for introduction and traditional wedding! Can anything be more real than these? But she later found out and her heart is in pieces as I write this.
Be wise. Don't make commitment just yet. Don't be in a hurry to give in. The right person will come along. You will have to kiss a few ugly frogs before ur prince charming comes around
Things dey happen ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.