Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (48234 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by basic23111: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2017
are u a real virgin.....
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Troublemaker007(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Nobody seems to be talking about the fact that she is double dating. You want to eat your cake and keep it abi have it. Welldone ma

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by oyinda1599(f): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
lookatew:
Lady, you are disturbing yourself, life is too short for rubbish! The doctor wants to chop and clean mouth, U know this, but insecurity and low self-esteem will not let you accept it. Go about your normal life beaming with self-confidence, other guys will still come around.

Fashi dat doctor that only wants to give u his injection. You don't even need to beg him, to show you he only wants your puna, just chill. I bet u when konji hold d guy, na him go still come reason you.

As for Canada guy, continue with the status quo, but keep your options open.

Pizzout!
i luv ur advice,it match my present situation.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by pope191: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

I have dated him for more than a year.
I met him early last year when my dad was admitted in the hospital.
yeah,I was in relationship with him when I was dating the other guy because I was having some doubts about him.
The primary reason for refusing him sex is because I'm a virgin.I didn't say it here initially cos I know people will call me all sorts of name becos I'm a virgin at 27.
what have I offered him? our relationship was never boring.we discuss everyday and encourage each other.
He said he likes me and plans to marry me.But I told him to wait small.

I'm not judging you Sis, if you have the intention of keeping your body till d special night good luck. I tried to, but couldn't make it and I even regret trying to hold on for long (I realise one can't accumulate sex). Pls don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to live a wayward life or give in to what you don't want to, all I'm saying is some things are needless.

Now if you are having some doubts, communication they say is the key, why can't both of you sit down and talk things out. Its your man for all it worth, you should understand is truth and lies by now and from the outcome, you should be able to know your stand. About age? I've seen couples with 10/15 years difference and live happily ever after, it's all about individual interest and for me that's is not a case as long as we share similar moral value, interest, and our physic align to some extent.

The Canadian to me right now is a side guy, trend with caution. The only hope you are leaning on here is what he told you, because in the real scheme of things you don't know anything about him, not even how he smells. Most time, things don't come easy as appear, it may take years raging from 5 b4 you can live as couples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by dust144(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
The doc guy has unsteady family somewhere, the abroad guy! Hmmmmmm you won't last with him. My advice is, through caution into the wind.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by victorazyvictor(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
so I should sleep with him because I'm 27?
Are you a virgin to be sincere.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
Pls guys,I need your advice.
No insults please.

I have two men in my life right now.

The first one is a medical doctor at nauth in nnewi. According to him, he is 37 years old(10 yes older than me) but I still don't believe him cos he looks much older than his assumed age. He looks 40ish. And he is sort of secretive. He doesn't like talking about himself.we started dating last year before I lost my dad.

Things have been going well but the problem is that he has been pestering me for sex. But I'm not ready to have sex with him cos I'm not attracted to him. I went to his apartment as usual last week Sunday and he tried to initiate sex but I refused and told him I wasn't ready for it. He got angry and drove me to the park where I entered bus to my house. Since then he hasn't called or spoken to me.

I'm worried right now. I feel like he will leave me after he succeeds in having sex with me. That's why I refused him sex.

pls note,I'm not a goldigger cos I'm not the type that demand money from guys.He gets angry whenever he offers me money and I refuse.

I am also dating a second guy who is abroad. He lives in Canada. I got his number through his sister who is a friend of mine. We have been chatting for 3months now and he seems like a nice guy. He said he will come back to Nigeria after applying for his citizenship card next year.

I'm confused right now.I don't know whether to forget about the doctor and focus on the abroad guy or should I beg the doc and allow him have sex with me.
I have not had any relationship for a maximum of 2years cos the guys I meet always want from me even I try not to demand anything from them.
pls I need advice.

All the Nnewi warrior wants is sex, once he gets it, you would be benched ........

Our Canadian bear too, he is setting you up for himself, when he comes down..... Sex is also the end game ......

(1) I have 2 questions for you is, are you still a VIRGIN ?
(2) Why do you have one fiance and one reserve ?

Every relationship is a gamble.........

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Radiant1020(f): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Relationship is not everything. Concentrate in building yourself and somewhere along the line the right man will surface
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by FaniDan(f): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Ahmiee:
my dear at 27 your not a bad market. just try to keep yourself busy be open for options. cause your not even sure of the guy abroad. except if u wanto wait for him cause from what i can deduce from your story the guy is not established yet. both serious guys and unserious all want sex. then the doctor bla bla. u said u cant have sex with him cause ur not attracted to him. then why are u dating him if he should propose to u will u marry him?. go out and meet other guys try to know them. share views and definitely u will find someone that matches your taste
I totally agree with you, if you've dated someone for almost a year and still don't feel attach yo him, let him go so you don't end up wasting each other time, keeping him as 2nd option is not right couple with the fact that the man needs a girl friend that can satisfy his sexual needs

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by firstolalekan(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

The first one is a medical doctor at nauth in nnewi. According to him, he is 37 years old(10 yes older than me) but I still don't believe him cos he looks much older than his assumed age. He looks 40ish. And he is sort of secretive. He doesn't like talking about himself.we started dating last year before I lost my dad.

Things have been going well but the problem is that he has been pestering me for sex. But I'm not ready to have sex with him cos I'm not attracted to him. I went to his apartment as usual last week Sunday and he tried to initiate sex but I refused and told him I wasn't ready for it. He got angry and drove me to the park where I entered bus to my house. Since then he hasn't called or spoken to me.

I'm worried right now. I feel like he will leave me after he succeeds in having sex with me. That's why I refused him sex.

pls note,I'm not a goldigger cos I'm not the type that demand money from guys.He gets angry whenever he offers me money and I refuse.

I am also dating a second guy who is abroad. He lives in Canada. I got his number through his sister who is a friend of mine. We have been chatting for 3months now and he seems like a nice guy. He said he will come back to Nigeria after applying for his citizenship card next year.

I'm confused right now.I don't know whether to forget about the doctor and focus on the abroad guy or should I beg the doc and allow him have sex with me.
I have not had any relationship for a maximum of 2years cos the guys I meet always want from me even I try not to demand anything from them.
pls I need advice.
Nonsense!
Why won't you give him?
The remaining two 9f your 'fiancee' that you're giving freely nko?
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by free2ryhme: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.

You already know your options yet you are looking for something conceiving to remain in fake relations

You don't need advice if you don't have experience how would you learn
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by jamboloun: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
lookatew:
Lady, you are disturbing yourself, life is too short for rubbish! The doctor wants to chop and clean mouth, U know this, but insecurity and low self-esteem will not let you accept it. Go about your normal life beaming with self-confidence, other guys will still come around.

Fashi dat doctor that only wants to give u his injection. You don't even need to beg him, to show you he only wants your puna, just chill. I bet u when konji hold d guy, na him go still plscome reason you.

As for Canada guy, continue with the status quo, but keep your options open.

Pizzout!
pls heed the words given to you here
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by dieBYfire: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.

My dear do we look like members of the Marraige Counselling department ? undecided
You should have gone to Shiloh or Redeem Camp for prayers , but since you want advice from the Nairaland Group of Advicers, I will say you should give the 40ish guy one night of sex( Mayb he isn't good in bed sef, u need to observe it), then watch his mood he starts avoiding you, switch and face te Canadian Citizenship applicant grin
But don't ever come back here an start saying you are confused about d Canadian guy because he's not romantic bla bla bla....Na there I go change am for U!
angry

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by victorazyvictor(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
pope191:

I'm not judging you Sis, if you have the intention of keeping your body till d special night good luck. I tried to, but couldn't make it and I even regret trying to hold on for long (I realise one can't accumulate sex). Pls don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to live a wayward life or give in to what you don't want to, all I'm saying is some things are needless.

Now if you are having some doubts, communication they say is the key, why can't both of you sit down and talk things out. Its your man for all it worth, you should understand is truth and lies by now and from the outcome, you should be able to know your stand. About age? I've seen couples with 10/15 years difference and live happily ever after, it's all about individual interest and for me that's is not a case as long as we share similar moral value, interest, and our physic align to some extent.

The Canadian to me right now is a side guy, trend with caution. The only hope you are leaning on here is what he told you, because in the real scheme of things you don't know anything about him, not even how he smells. Most time, things don't come easy as appear, it may take years raging from 5 b4 you can live as couples.

Her problem is SIMPLE she is double dating.
She is not putting much in the relationship because the part of her heart still with another man.

I was more attracted to my wife because she gave in to me right from the first day.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
obviously you ain't ready yet.
you dating 2 men you are not attracted to.
A medical doc you said you not attracted to

A man living in Canada, you haven't even seen....my dear there are many men around you dey no even far see you,see dem!!! they are willing to love you till the end of time.

Abroad dude could Bleep you up uknow? what if has kids and a wife? and you never know about it......As for the doc, if you find out he's 40+ he's too old for you my dear. look for a young handsome, smart and loving guy and fall in love with each other. stop finding wetin no loss

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by adekhingz(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

I'm confused right now grin.

Babe; you've already decided.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by franksam2009: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Go Have sex with the doctor, use a condom, just relax and watch what happens next, if he leaves you then God will judge him.
I will also dump a girl I intend to marry if she won't have sex with me, unless she is a virgin, then I will understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Mac2016(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.
just wondering if you would be able to resist sex to the guy abroad as well. I always pity women sha...sex is a very important ingredient in relationship so u have to follow your heart about it. Cant imagine a relationship without sex...in short, truth be told, I dont even establish any relationship as serious one without sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by bedspread: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.
DO NOT GIVE IN TO SEX B4 MARRIAGE...... HE PUSHES U OUT BUT HE RESPECTS U IN HIS THOUGHTS AND HEART..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Lomprico2: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

The truth is that I'm not attracted to him.
Yeah,he is rich and everything but I don't want to have sex with him right now.
I feel like he is lied about his age and other things.
I want to have sex with him when I'm sure I can trust him.
I requested for his family album the other day and he gave me one flimsy excuse and I was pretty sure he had it.

Nigga's married!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by brownsugar23: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Please the doctor is a no no for me what those doctors so at Nnewi will surprise you they go as far as counting numbers of women they have had s£x with I know them very well. My advice for you is to remain focus and don't live your life for another. The s£x rate in Nnewi is high

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Ezumakingsley(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
God bless you he is not your husband
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by MisterMr: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Break up with both of them. I’ve got no respect for people that that juggle two romantic interests like that unless you are polyamorous.

Better break up with one and face one because when your husband cheats on you later in life, just humbly accept your karma because you were once a player too.

Rubbish.

On a lighter note. Leave the doctor. He only wants you for sex. No need to be confused there. Don’t go to his apartment again, God forbid he escalates his demands for sex. Safety first girl, even though it seems you like to play with fire.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by okenwaa(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
He seems like a nice guy cus he's in canada...sister we know ur type.

Not saying you should give into the doctor's sexual demands but don't know what u're doing with him since u said u're not attracted to him.

I see u as a very confused girl who is either a gold digger(canada) or is frigid(doctor).
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by davillian(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
(1)Dr, will move after sex.
(2)Canada guy may come have sex too and move,u won't see him again.
It's a lose lose here.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
let me give you this advice and I bet you, its real.....let me start with you....its seems you dnt know who you are or you have lost your self confidence....how can you be in a relationship to someone you are not attracted to and yet you still stick to him...is he a wood, he will ask u for sex, dat you know and yet you dnt want to fall into it....
then you talk about his age and him being secretive....look that guy may have been married self or a widower from how you explain thing, don't he has siblings you can find out a little info from....my dear, don't give him any sex...let the relationship go and end it...once he have his far, he will dump you.....be warn!
then for the abroad own, my dear keep the relationship low for now until the guy returns....you can keep your options open for now, you can try other relationship but let the doctor be and thread softly with the Canadian guy until he comes....to satisfy your sexual urge that is what I can't say but dnt giv it to the doctor....retrace ur step and know you have class and worth...be confident!
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Ginaz(f): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
shugamummy:
Congrats on your waiting and wishful thinking the guy is waiting for you as well. Hoes everywhere.....funny enough every babe have expiry date......and keep hoping the guy will surely be throtling back and forth cos of some round of sex with a village babe like una..I collected his contact from his sister and cos he is abroad,we are now dating and he promised to be back by easter 2018,by then I will be 28. What if I dont like his personality traits too,I can manage cos he just returned and I dont care what he does there....and so on till I clock 30 and keep on hoping to have the right guy....my dear if your dream in life is to marry,you better find that man closest to ur reach and start building the rough edges with him...else keep thinking you possess gold under ur pants till you expire by mere wishful thinking....my 1kobo advice though...

I'm not thee o.p you dummy. I believe that your trash advice was meant for her•

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Caseless: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
No insults please.

pls I need advice.
you're not attracted to him, but you go to his house.

Confused at 27!
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by joejoe3: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Any person that wants to leave because you refused him sex is not ready for marriage unless he knows that you are giving it to other people. He can get angry, right, but he will come back if he loves you. Please investigate the guy more; he could be married. Some of these doctors are not to be trusted. I have seen it before.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Humility017(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

I have dated him for more than a year.
I met him early last year when my dad was admitted in the hospital.
yeah,I was in relationship with him when I was dating the other guy because I was having some doubts about him.
The primary reason for refusing him sex is because I'm a virgin.I didn't say it here initially cos I know people will call me all sorts of name becos I'm a virgin at 27.
what have I offered him? our relationship was never boring.we discuss everyday and encourage each other.
He said he likes me and plans to marry me.But I told him to wait small.

if that is your primary reason for refusing him sex I will advise you to stick to it....
ladies of your kind are hard to come by...
just keep yourself till marriage you...have gone this far by abstaining from sex...so you can keep yourself for the remaining time left prior you get married...

many a time we suffer in relationship matters reason because we don't involve God into it....pray and ask God for directions and please let the peace of God be your guard...God still speaks and He often does through his peace....
do you have peace in relating wit any of this guys? ....how do you feel within? if there is no peace my dear...please let it go...
God cares about your future than you ever know...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by victorazyvictor(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Radiant1020:
Relationship is not everything. Concentrate in building yourself and somewhere along the line the right man will surface

hehehehehe u funny die grin
na woman doctor be? right men no dey fvck?
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Rebuke: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Well, avoiding pre-marital sex is a vry nice thing to do but one confusing thing here is yhu having two fiancees.

What if each of this guy yhu call yhur fiance is also having two fiancees?

I think yhu shld work on yhur self by learning how to be faithful to a man before yhu consider going into a serious relationship or else, yhu will be so used and dumped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can I Punish Her? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.