Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (24171 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by petroldollar: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
SexyCeline:
I will play with my dick till I cum.. Just to knw what it feels like for a guy to cum.
really? come lemme give u my own and u give me urs, for 24hours! grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
adaksbullet:
so u are which too d'obo too undecided undecided
I wan know how you dey feel now cheesy
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by pocohantas(f): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Poco de pocohantas lol. U go exchange am for riches. Ah poco i no understand o!!! You mean like to get sugar mama wey go upload ur bank account with riches as you services mama wella for that dey or cut your ding-dong so you use am do rituals for riches.......any wey any time something special get erection for your mind make we know wetin u go use one day pen!s do.

I will use it for ritual, exchange the manhood for money. It's just for a day hah? What special thing can I possibly do with it in a day? Discover the cure for AIDS or what? grin. I don't need a prick to do that na. Using it for rituals is the surest thing.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by omooba969(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I want a big black monstrous dick.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I want a big black monstrous dick.

Python abi Anacoda?! Makydebbie wetin u wan use BIG MONSTROUS D!CK DO?!!! Na wahala u wan carry between your legs o!!! Well as per d!ck size its all BS. The only stereotype that held true were black men dicks being huge. And that ladies like it BIG. ITS ALL LIES!
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by BabbanBura(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
ibkkk:

You and omooba969 go hear am grin

Jesu!, where will u slam it into?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Doctormarrvin: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'm sure guys will do worse if they were given the female genital...insert anything insertable...fridge,pestle and mortar,cocoyam...they'll even attempt to become contortionists so they can use their tongues too

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Kikikiki......maky-maky-makyde
bbie lol
Word-word-wordworld lol. cheesy

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Diamond23(f): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Donate it to d gods as a sacrifice grin grin grin. Can't even imagine dat third leg hanging down there #puck# lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
i av been reading some wild tauts frm d gurls abt d possibilitiy of havin a diick 4 24hrs, and dz tauts are messy and horror in my head space. pls let no one pull up a counter-thread, bcuz i cant imagine myslf wit a v-jay o!. it is too much work down dia alrdy. i prefer d stick any day, any tym even if it shrinks to d wee of a kiddo. #God Never Make Mistakes; Creating Anyone.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Python abi Anacoda?! Makydbie wetin u wan use BIG MONSTROUS D!CK DO?!!! Na wahala u wan carry between your legs o!!! Well as per d!ck size its all BS. The only stereotype that held true were black men dicks being huge. And that ladies like it BIG.
Yes, that's why I'll have big deek and shift wombs. cool
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kentnickole:
u kon look innocent for ur dp. Kom bleep me wt ur tight pinky jor. 20k deal
Not interested, not into shii like that.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You don't say! shocked shocked

Comman shift mine biko lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I dey come, make I acquire my big black monstrous dick fess. cool
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dollytino4real(f): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Hope say na toto you go take deliver me tongue
u will not be well deliver wit to?to
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
I can help her out in the meantime Ogume dey
makydebbie:

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes, that's why I'll have big deek and shift wombs. cool

Hmmm..............nawa o!!! lol. I must tell you i have been laughing since the very first comment by this lady
agbonkamen:
I will fuc*k anything fuckable grin
and subsequent ones. And where u wan shift wombs go?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Some of us aren't so good at concealing ours, really sorry I spoke out of turn earlier. Mabinu, eku. cheesy tongue

At least? Hang in there hun, you're definitely gonna get better. kiss

Funny how my evening is turning out well, despite having a bad day. Lol grin cheesy

i Like The Fact You Are smilin now.. A Bad Day Tends To Turn Out Better for Females Faster smiley
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Blackhawk01: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:

I dey wait biko grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Yhelay(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'll fvck my boyfriend same way he has been fvcking me. grin grin

Abeg na joke ooo. cheesy

hmmm.... this one is strong o
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
pocohantas:

I will use it for ritual, exchange the manhood for money. It's just for a day hah? What special thing can I possibly do with it in a day? Discover the cure for AIDS or what? grin. I don't need a prick to do that na. Using it for rituals is the surest thing.

If person use pen!s do money rituals na N20-N20 Naira note o pocohantas! lol
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by kolaranking1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Well, thank God say you no get prick sef... You for don scatter things... cheesy
she still dey scatter as she no get sef

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Swaggzkid: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
izaray:
Mtcheeeeee. Everyone is just talking about sex. I will rather use mine wisely. Will just go and pick a seminarian sch form. So i will become a Rev. father in the next few years. Even if they want collect the dick back, i will refuse to return it for pussy...They is money being incharge of a parish, as a Rev. Father grin grin
Correct bae

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by apenaola(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Peachess:

Don't be deceived by the way girls moan, most of them just do that to boost the guy's ego. You guys enjoy better than females that's why most guys can't control their third leg.

There's different btw sexual satisfaction/enjoyment and been sexually perverted. Some guys can't help it when it comes to fucking around and vice versa.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by apenaola(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
mercy0008:
I AM NOT SLIM,NEITHER AM I FAT. JUST CHUBBY

My kinda gal
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I dey wait biko grin

Make makydebbie do quick nah blackhawk dey wait for u to come ambush her with Kilmanjaro.

Well, a lady wrote that this is what she is going to do. "I’d wake up, reach down and give my balls a good scratch, just to see how good it feels. Then, I’d walk outside naked, and do a good morning stretch while simultaneously peeing on something, whether it be grass, rocks, concrete, whatever. Then I would shower really well and then check out my penis, balls, taint and b-hole with a mirror. For science. Then I would masturbate. Later I would find a woman to have sex with, as I’d
want to know how it feels from the guy’s
perspective. I would also flick myself in the
nuts to see really how painful that is, and I
would spend a ridiculous amount of time in
front of a full-length mirror helicoptering my wiener around. I would also do the Wild Bill from Silence of the Lamb".
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by pocohantas(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

If person use pen!s do money rituals na N20-N20 Naira note o pocohantas! lol

Maybe that's its worth after all... cheesy
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by adaksbullet: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

I wan know how you dey feel now cheesy
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by kolaranking1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
AryEmber:
I would write my name with my urine! I have always wanted to do that!
Lol¤¤¤¤ you can do it with your ass na grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Peachess(f): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
apenaola:

There's different btw sexual satisfaction/enjoyment and been sexually perverted. Some guys can't help it when it comes to fucking around and vice versa.
Yeah, but the percentage of guys who can't control themselves is higher tho...
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Maybe that's its worth after all... cheesy

Sure as long as na money rituals na him worth be dat o N20 notes. Dats why dem de use person head do am because e sure pass. Dat one de cough N1,000-N1000 note flat. Hehehehe...
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by kolaranking1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'll fvck my boyfriend same way he has been fvcking me. grin grin

Abeg na joke ooo. cheesy
Na from joke we dey sabi truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady