Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (29061 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by peacettw: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
I totally disagree. It's quite easy to attract them. The key ingredient is to act like they don't exist when u re arnd them. Moreover, where i come from, the beautiful ones are generally tot to be dumb unless proven otherwise (hence the beautiful ones bring it down a notch or two to be taken seriously). So, u can see why we really don't give a hoot esp when the so called handsome men have nothing but skin to offer which in most cases is sadly the norm.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
peacettw:

I totally disagree. It's quite easy to attract them. The key ingredient is to act like they don't exist when u re arnd them. Moreover, where i come from, the beautiful ones are generally tot to be dumb unless proven otherwise (hence the beautiful ones bring it down a notch or two to be taken seriously). So, u can see why we really don't give a hoot esp when the so called handsome men have nothing but skin to offer which in most cases is sadly the norm.
       [size=25pt]u are just jealous[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Frimoore(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
Because we are too choosy and more commited to one person grin, Haters over to u cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by CrudeOil2(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
Odiaero, you look very ugly.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by idifu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
females av bin asking me out since my teenage years uptill dis moment, and dey nutin but Poo 2 me in fact i got one at d moment dat rides on my d.i.c.k like she's on okada from Maryland to Ikeja heheheehehehehe,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by peacettw: 5:41am On Apr 03, 2010
odiaero:

[size=25pt]u are just jealous[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Believe me when i say that jealousy has got nothing to do with it. It's just the simple truth.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Hope4uspecial(f): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2010
These men get d attention of most ladies cos wat u will get 4m ladies 4m 20-25 abt their dream man r"handsome,tall,gud body posture'forgetn dt these r temporary.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Pogistega(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2010
Peacettw I agree with you completely.

To attract handsome men, ladies have to ignore them, while having a pleasant disposition.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2010
Crude,

You just proved my point, in a post called WHO GREET WHO FIRST THE HUSBAND OR WIFE, there is a poster name Bournvita who has no picture on the threads nor profile simply called me ugly based on the phot I submitted. Mind you this poster is so far the only one commented that I am ugly (interesting) after not having anything INTELLIGENT TO retort. However, I simply stated my fiance is fioooooone and FIONE MEN DON't normally go for ugly women NOT SAYING THEY WILL NOT MARRY OR DATE ONE.

Attractive men naturally seeks attractive women, if they happens to fall in love with an unattractive women then that it. But, If you was sitting at a park and there were a group of women sitting there you will be look for a pretty woman before you would an ugly woman.

I like attractive men and I feel you on that when you said you just dont like unattractive women. It is your right.

My baby is fioooooooooooone whoooo weee!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by CrudeOil2(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2010
Queeneve, so whats your point?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2010
My point is you proven my point, when you said you don't like unattractive women and I SAID THAT your rights.

In other words, in my previous post I said that men will go for attractive women before they will go toward unattractive women.

Got it now?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2010
Crude Oil:

Odiaero, you look very ugly.
           [size=25pt]Can u plz post your ugly pic? no need 2 do that cos ur name hv already said it all, shity face[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2010
Odia,

You are not bad looking, why would you looking up? Did a bat come through the window?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kokonets(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2010
Na who b fyne boi me i b fyne boi lol
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

Odia,

You are not bad looking, why would you looking up? Did a bat come through the window?
[size=25pt]queen take time o, abi u wan use bat take kidnap me?[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2010
Obia,

I don't think my fiance will like that, but I am sure AYETTY would love to kidnap you (running and hiding)
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

Obia,

I don't think my fiance will like that, but I am sure AYETTY would love to kidnap you (running and hiding)
[size=25pt] na wao queen, who be Ayetty again?[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2010
Why do most ladies feel
~an extremely handsome man
is necessarily a s.ex toy?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Areaboy2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2010
come on we all know in our Nigeria, pretty boy doesn't just cut it, cash has to be flowing to wrap everything up nicely,

at poster, i've said this once and i'm gona say it again,

what do you define as handsome or not we cant all date Alicia keys now can we?? undecided
life is just funny that way,

nuff said

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2010
kokonets:

Na who b fyne boi me i b fyne boi lol
  .even with pimples am still a fyne boyy. cool
shey dem be fyne girls undecided , nooo dem no be fine girlz tongue grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kokonets(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2010
Omo nothin do us luiz even wit boil 4 our face we still fyne lol
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Kcwarren: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2010
Fam boiz lyk me are very rude. Hav bin treatn my gal frnds lyk shit cos they're urgly and they wil show intrst 1st.

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Echidime(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2010
You ladies should be truthful to your selves, as yourself if you need a handsome man or a rich man?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
Frimoore:

Because we are too choosy and more commited to one person grin, Haters over to u cheesy

U got it my guy.

That's what am up to also.

Be committed to one person, never be a player and be choosy.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Hope4uspecial(f): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
Idufo do u know u r a fool.how can talk abt a woman on like she is riding okada
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by smilyhand(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2010
Its a god's gift, why to flash it, he who is handsome awaits trophies like you
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by dannyod(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2010
its simple. they hav a high esteem and needs extra effort from ladies impress them chikina.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by rawswagga(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2010
Yeah dats gud from danny.I feel kinda of angry wen a girl looks on at me for a long time.even walk pass nd turn back to look at u like twice.is amazing.girl walk up to me in a bar nd wisper in ma ear "u look gr8" dnt knw ha b4.bkos there enough who look at u so u dnt care anymore to notice them.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by skiido: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2010
I think it's cos most handsome men are selfconcious. They will not want to take the risk of stepping to a babe and the babe turning them down.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by tEsLim(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
The truth from my experience is that , I'm sometimes shy , or sometimes in a relationship, and do get lots of attention from several other ladies which is already difficult to manage. So when I see another woman its not that easy for me to jump and ask for a date sad , I hate my 3cellphones just ringing about and its ladies not BUSINESS/MONEY!!! I give out my number that's got a call manager wherein i can block specific numbers from calling me. If not being engaged and busy I get attracted to beautiful ladies. Though looks dont matter that much to me than character. Dated them in all varieties already & will date till I'm in my 50s. I prefer dating girls I'm a little more than in physical appearance because they compose more than the so called beautiful girls. cheesy Dont get me wrong She's gotta be beautiful , but not over-fine-beauty-model-queen-mammy-water sad I can't manage double ego. I got ego too.

Holla at me mama-gee wink seriously we can exchange pictures. You'll see its easy to attract handsome men cheesy, Though I may not stay long. I don't do distance romance.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by denny4ril: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2010
at my blog http://www.romance-gists..com, i talk about reasons ugly poeple marry angels and good looking ones staye single. For instance, lack of courtesy can put va goos looking man off from a lady that often shows some unacceptable behaviour, no matter how beautiful she might seem to be
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ZUBBYNWA(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2010
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / My Pre-wedding Pictures / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.