Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (29057 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Prodigalangel(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2010
thank u God grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kehindebad(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2010
Lol, the majo problem is that you're "trying" to "attract" handsome men, smiley
Real men love when they "chase" a babe,
another reason is you wouldnt need to "attract" a guy if you look good yourself,
so i'd suggest you work on making yourself beautiful inside & outside,
it'll increase your self esteem & confidence and it'll show, wink
Maybe then you get a guy interested in you,

or visit http://www.18andabove..com ,drop ur age,sex & location & u'll get a guy, OTAN!!! grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2010
i've got an answer for mamagee.
only Ugly girls find it hard to attract handsome guys.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by slimojas89(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
it's all about charisma, myself i can be shy at times,most of the gurls i have dated actually gave the green light.thing is i am either attracted by beauty or packaging as my dawgs would call it.a guy can be ugly,but being ugly is the worse thing tha can happen to a gurl.i cud jus be close wifout strings though cos i like being leaned on.caused me a few break-ups though.

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by candylips(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2010
true
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by olayinkaj2(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
I don't even know what to say coz all the comments here makes me laugh. Very funny questions and answer, lol
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by KIDIKENYI: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
Handsome men have handsome eyes for beutiful ladies and may be you and your friend are very ugly that handsome men hate to see around. Pls forgive me if am wrong but the truth is try to talk about good men i mean real good men and not handsome. not all gitters that are called GOLD-----So help me GOD

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by hilli666(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2010
It is only difficult if you are ugly and have absolutely no personality, and maybe poor. If you meet this crieteria, then if ugly men will run away from you talkless handsome, gorgeous, beautifull men like myself. My face even turns to diamond when i bask in the sunlight. cool hence the sunglasses
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by sleekymag(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2010
@topic,

Anyways wats the fuss about being a handsome dude? While there are many fine guys around, some dont just cut it and same goes for ladies.

For some it goes into their heads that they're fine and they might not even be it. As a guy, over the years, i've toasted and i've been toasted. Infact, i've been toasted as much as i have toasted (in d past though). Infact there are times when (as a guy) you even get to lay your catch on the first date, and she definitely would find it hard to say no (without spending a dime), of course, these usually end up as flings, as u wouldnt want to have anything to do with them afterwards. I blame most ladies for swarming like bees around guys that are supposedly fine. Beauty actually is in the eyes of the beholder, and the things i hold as beauty in any lady include in order of priority; Fear of God, Intelligence, Actual Beauty and Humility. Same i think should apply to guys.

Faithful guys that are already in serious relationships also wouldnt have time to be swept off their feet by the most beautiful or richest ladies in the world.

Just my opinions sha.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2010
ok
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Diva20(f): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2010
ROFL it's not difficult for everyone.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by RMI(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2010
It's probably cos a lot of handsome men believe their own hype and generally find it hard to settle wiv one woman.
Easy to understand. They (or should i say 'we') always get attention whereever they go without even really trying.
Its hard work being a fine boy believe me!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Theblessed(f): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2010
[b]Hmmm, for sure you can attract them but to keep them to yourself alone, is another game and, who needs that heartache? 

You mean a handsome man, hunted by every woman? Remember, as you are attracted to him so are millions of other women around the Globe, just brace yourself for big time troubles.  How many are you going to fight off, including those with money? Well, if you don't love him but only want to be close to a handsome guy and don't mind sharing your lot with all the tarts out there, it's all yours otherwise, I'll suggest, you don't touch them with a badge pole! They ain't worth the nightmare, honest! smiley smiley smiley smiley

For most women, moderately handsome guys would do but a handsome man, knowing he is obviously  handsome, has a head larger than the universe, don't you realise that?  And should God bless him with money like Tiger Woods and his kind?  Hmmm, Babe, you can't cope - that's HYPERTENSION everyday. All things being equal, Tiger Woods himself is not even handsome yet, he'd caused some 'Storms' out there.  Then, consider 'Beauty' with money = Nightmare!! grin grin grin grin

Perhaps, in their old age it might be good to think about them and by then, they would have sown all their wild oaths.  Else, they'd break your precious heart and it won't worth it, would it
[/b]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by lordkrato(m): 1:45am On Apr 08, 2010
Look everyone her claiming fine boy,girl, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided "I don't stress myself in getting boys" grin "i don't stress myself in getting girls" grin grin grin

Please stop deceiving yourselves jor, please let people be realistic and admit that people stand a better chance with people of their class but as all would like , we all want the higher level, embarassed embarassed embarassed it's called social stratification,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
How do you girls even define 'handsome'? It's such a nebulous word; just like 'beautiful'.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by baruchlady(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
@kehinde:

"Lol, the majo problem is that you're "trying" to "attract" handsome men, 
Real men love when they "chase" a babe,
another reason is you wouldnt need to "attract" a guy if you look good yourself,
so i'd suggest you work on making yourself beautiful inside & outside,
it'll increase your self esteem & confidence and it'll show, 
Maybe then you get a guy interested in you,"

nice one wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u're so right
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kehindebad(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ baruchlady

Thanks that you appreciate it
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by waterworks(f): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
EINA MAKE WE SEE PIK NOW??

Guys like confident girls , girls get self conscious around fine guys sometimes its a turn off.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by waterworks(f): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
its not hard jare,

i thought it was until last week i seriously attracted this ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiine boy, i thot it was a dream, guess it helped i approached him, but he was fine and he was attracted so there. why wait to be toasted now adays self? especially if you know EXACTLY wat u want lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by denny4ril: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2010
reason ugly people marry angels and good looking ones stay single? get it at romance gists
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mamagee3(f): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2010
chipmunkey:

i've got an answer for mamagee.
only Ugly girls find it hard to attract handsome guys.
Seriously, how immature can you be? undecided

mr.official:

@mama-gee, if na you be that, then you too fine. But you no still fine reach me. grin grin grin
Don't worry, you're finer than Agbani Darego and Halle Berry combined. wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2010
If the sweetheart in that profile is mama-gee then she's the prettiest lady on NL to me. Such lovely, kissable lips. **and pluckable eyes, lol**
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by candylips(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^ and so
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ruskiee(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
Is it?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by imiofeh(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Seriously, how immature can you be? undecided
Don't worry, you're finer than Agbani Darego and Halle Berry combined. wink

What exactly do you mean now?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by koolyj: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2010
Talking about difficult to attract handsome men thats not true,  most handsome men u see around are very easy to get pending on the type of woman you really are and ur syle,  wen i say syle i mean how u behave coz every man's dream is to date a Caring, loving and understand woman.

Am told by both male n female ( u Handsome yet am deeply in luv wit a woman who is oooookk
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by swizzle(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2010
cos most handsome men are confused by the attention they get, trust me, I knw wat I'm saying.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by tpia5: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
odiaero:

[size=25pt]men, am handsome and also hv the money, but this is becoming problem to me cos i found out must girls want me, and u knw the thing of nature, i can just resist it men, but i do not want to be caught off guard, cos am still young.[/size]

joke of the year.

na the ones wey resemble chimpanzee dey make noise pass.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by jeffman(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
candylips:

^^ and so

sorry i know this is off topic but candylips, ur solution to the travelling salesman problem on ur profile pix really got me laughing.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by conquerorb: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2010
its not really difficult to attract a fine /handsome man. i think lik most pple have noted here, to attract a fine boi, you hv to either be fine urself or have wot a fine boi really wants in a woman although she isn't as fine as he is. am a handsome guy and pls don't ask me to post my pic here . am married now, but before marriage i kw how many ladies fell in luv wit my looks(a fact even my yf and mum attest to). but am not a shakara person , although i was very selective.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Zahnda(f): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
Whenever there's difficulty in attracting someone, best believe it's because the someone is not attracted to the attracted party for reasons only known to himself. It's often speculated that the fuglyiness of the smitten party is the main cause but that's only just a speculation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.