Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (29055 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mrofficial(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2010
T@meD0:

lwkmd! makes the 2 of us.  

what most of these women fail to realize is that most of us no too keen for the wahala wey dis shakara "fine" girls too dey do.

and if the wowo ones wey even get better body pass the "fine" ones wan jell then who am i to wan preach selectivism (if there's such word, well, i don form am anyhow)  grin  grin

@OP, maybe u just haven't met the right ones (like me) yet.   grin

[color=#000099]like i stated earlier, with me, u don't have to worry about ego, pride or what have u that most of the "fine" sisis on NL have already mentioned.

weda u "fine" or wowo, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ikenga .
   grin  grin  wink   cheesy  [/color]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Oba234: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2010
beauty is subjective. A guy will only approach a girl if he thinks she attractive now, what's attractive to him might be ugly to you, but the point is attraction is the main key. You are not getting handsome guys attention because they are not attracted to you. Not to be mean, but it's the truth.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by toluxa1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2010
@odiaero. I just sent a mail to you yahoo mail- odiaerospace@yahoo.com . Is it correct. If yes pls check it. The other thread is deleted.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
nope, is odiaerospace@yahooo.co.uk
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by toluxa1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ok bro. I'll resend it now.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2010
ok
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by TmeD0(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ odiaero and mr.official, abi i lie?  grin  grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2010
nope grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by toluxa1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2010
I've sent it. Please try to get back to me. You don't know how much high my hopes are on you. Thanks.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by adaphik(f): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
interesting, well from a personal experience its not difficult for me to attract exceptionally cute guys, at all. its very sweatless, as a matter of fact. [b][/b] cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by honeric01(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2010
Beauty should attract beauty IMO, so check yourself.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Dimka76(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2010
Are the ''handsome'' men not chasing ladies still?l
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by rusky(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2010
Why do women find it difficult to attract handsome men? well, you have to be fine too to attract him. He is already confident of himself and would not like to be associated with a not-so-fine lady. also instead of trying to attract him, why not approach him?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Echidime(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2010
handsome and money, which of the two does women really want?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2010
Echidime:

handsome and money, which of the two does women really want?
  85 percent of nigeria ladies nowadays need the money, even some are not afraid to friend Ghost if necessary to get that money grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by magasa(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2010
don't like 'em ugly galz at all. They give me nightmares grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mrkoma2012: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2010
Difficulty in attracting a handsomke guy? mayb u nt so cute
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by 4peace(m): 12:21am On Apr 05, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by MONAGHAN: 4:00am On Apr 05, 2010
HANDSOME men koo
HANDSOMEmen nii
SHhhhhh mumu in 3 D
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ohisng(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2010
Maybe it is because these ladies have NOTHING TANGIBLE to offer the guys!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2010
^^^Damn, you made it sound like a business transaction!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2010
^^ lolz u havent seen the 'what do nigerian women offer in relationships' thread!

u will see business transactions for sure!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2010
So prostitution is rampant over there too? I had high hope for NAIJA!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2010
OH Ayetty,

I went to the hair braiding salon to make an appointment and this one nigerian girl was ashamed to say she was nigerian. The owner of the shop was telling her she shouldn't be ashamed she nigerian. I asked her why she was ashamed, she responded reluctantly and said that Naija isnt what it used to be. I asked her to explain, but the owner told her to get to work. I hope it isn't that bad the poor chile denied her heritage!

Is it?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by segzicres(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2010
handsome guys have a lot of options so they tend to b choosy.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ohisng(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2010
@queeneve, it is a transaction. U need to have something WORTHY and TANGIBLE to offer a person before u can get anything from the person! A nice behind and CHESTsea wont last long!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Qnony(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2010
All i have to see is beauty girls attract handsome guys be'coz when you a beauty you can never take you mind away frm it
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by wendieposh: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2010
simple,opposite attracts. The handsome guys get attracted to ugly girls cos they
have complex and cant walk up to beautiful gals for the fear of being turned down.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by kcblast(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
handsome men are expensive.
REASON:1, they can't stand the insult or rudeness of most ladies
2, they need pure luv not money suckers
3,they neeed good behaved ladies
4,ready 2 submitive ladies
5,list are endless,
Thats y they are not MUGU[resistance 2 ladies suction]

but ladies fails because they look at ur pocket and beauty only can attract beauty wink wink

GOODLUCK 2 u ma ladies in da house kiss
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2010
its because ladeis do the same old thing,instead of being creative,or approaching him cleverly.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by TmeD0(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
odiaero:

nope grin grin

thank o my broda! if only these shakara "fine" sisis knew. . .    grin

wendieposh:

simple,opposite attracts. The handsome guys get attracted to ugly girls cos they
have complex and cant walk up to beautiful gals for the fear of being turned down.

u r so wrong my dear!  in fact, the reverse is the case because the more iso (nail) we get, the more bold and confident we get. . .we just go back and reload.  grin

like i said before beauty is in the eye of the ikenga grin

if we puruse una once, twice, u can be rest assured there won't be a third time when ready, willing, and fine body (weda wowo or not) mata full ground. 
grin  wink  cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Prodigalangel(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
A handsome guy with out money is doomed, but da handsome guy wit money desires a girl wit good atitude & stunnin physical appearance, guys dont look at ya self in da mirror and fold ya hands, work hard even if it means gettin into da dirt 2 get da money do it, once u get out clean ya self up./ im speakin frm experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diary Of A Playboy / My Pre-wedding Pictures / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.