Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (56003 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by demefa(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Who cares

He goat...Who's Jude

You think i have time to exchange words with you online
Byeeee
Oloshooooooo!!! Sharrap dirty pig, now u don't know Jude right!! The guy that promised u 35k for a night, after grazing your pussy all night he played u and gave u 2k as bike money, claiming that ATM refused to pay him 35k. Who no Sabi u for area fvck about na your Nyash go taya
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
arewaboy01:
f***ing coward
Bros, what is your problem. No carry your problem enter nairaland

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by demefa(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well I'm ready to pay you 20,000 naira for a night..
pm me and let me pay for your travelling bills to delta state..
you stay and fork me for three days and get 60,000 naira excluding travelling fee..

Pls be mature about it or just say you are not interested.
Use her dm she wouldn't like to disgrace herself here. Many of my friends have enjoyed her, she's in Lagos. She don't really need much money, well her legs are very short sha
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
Oloshooooooo!!! Sharrap dirty pig, now u don't know Jude right!! The guy that promised u 35k for a night, after grazing your pussy all night he played u and gave u 2k as bike money, claiming that ATM refused to pay him 35k. Who no Sabi u for area fvck about na your Nyash go taya
Ayam not understanding.

Bros try to forgive please
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:

Bros calm down nae abeg, plz
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by demefa(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Ayam not understanding.

Bros try to forgive please
Just want her to know, I knew what she did
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by demefa(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Bros calm down nae abeg, plz
Am down and calm.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
Am down and calm.

Yes Sir, pls they are our sisters and we need to cover one another's back, please accept the kolanut and schnapps, may your day be long. Make the matter rest brotherly, Thanks in anticipation
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Barzinime:
Yes let us live with our parents, na we talk say make your parent no get house? and who are the successful ladies? im sure you living in a slum... i dare you to post a picture of your present location with the time & date showing...& lastly poor douchebags like you are the ones that dont have a say even in the midst of friends, talking like you are that bold lol
u just said it all ...dat b**ch is as broke as fqk...sure her p***y cant gt her a smart phone...
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
okay, good for her.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
There is so much potential in the vagina few girls realize. Any smart girl will easily enroll in a brothel and ease her financial suffering. A typical brothel in Nigeria charges about 10k per week on rents. Some its even less. A typical ashawo will charge about 1k for short time. Some men will pay more than that depending on the kind of service they want. Imagine f*cking about 10 dicks in a day. That amounts to 10k + per day. In a week 70k+. In a month. 280k+ . Minus the rent for that month (10x4= 40) 280-40= 240k in your pocket. Girls please wise up. Ashawo business is the reigning s*it.

i see reasons why your sister are in various branch fulfilling their destinies. cool cool
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

When dem dey carry heavy weight for background, how them no go call hard working hommies brokees...pvssy @ work.
all na game and scope.most times these babes in the hustling business no really need to spread open pussy for random guys b4 d guys start to dey spend.there are some babes wey some guys go dey beg for a relationship and while d babe go put am on suspense na so d guy go dey spend like mumu on the babe dey give her expensive gifts to change her mind.money wey some men don spend on women is enough to build mansions for their villagecheesy. For my dad workplace there is this porter wey dey work for the students hostel.this man don advance.he bought a huge land worth some million of naira for one 27 yr old single mom and he dey train the lady only son for school but then this man na single room he dey stay plus im children dey street.na the wife manage train d children the children to d level dem dey.so some of these babes sabi the racket pass yahoo boyscheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
all na game and scope.most times these babes in the hustling business no really need to spread open pussy for random b4 d guys start to dey spend.there are some babes wey some guys go dey beg for a relationship and while d babe go put am on suspense na so d guy go dey spend like mumu on the babe dey give her expensive gifts to change her mind.money wey some men don spend on women is enough to build mansions for their villagecheesy. For my dad workplace there is this porter wey dey work for the students hostel.this man don advance.he bought a huge land worth some million of naira for one 27 yr old single mom and he dey train the lady only son for school but then this man na single room he dey stay plus im children dey street.na the wife manage train d children the children to d level dem dey.so some of these babes sabi the racket pass yahoo boyscheesy.

shocked shocked shocked racketerring at the highest order. funny
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
never underestimate the power of the pvussy more grease to the pvussy girl may your pvussy bring greater things than this. The pvussy will still get you a house very soon
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

shocked shocked shocked racketerring at the highest order. funny
its da gamecheesy. Once a babe don really package herself in d hustling business she no really need to stay brothel with one sweaty bricklayer or bus conductor on top of hercheesy.na rich pastors,politicians,big time businessmen go dey patronize her.she can even get one or two wey go dey pay her steady every month.cool hard cash i tell ucheesy.this one na zonal commander in the business cheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
It might just be a picture oh
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
its da gamecheesy. Once a babe don really package herself in d hustling business she no really need to stay brothel with one sweaty bricklayer or bus conductor on top of hercheesy.na rich pastors,politicians,big time businessmen go dey patronize her.she can even get one or two wey go dey pay her steady every month.cool hard cash i tell ucheesy.this one na zonal commander in the business cheesy.

If i continue to dey listen to you, you go discourage me to marry, i swear grin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by 1234onyekwe: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
400billionman:

She is not balling anything

She is just deceiving you.

Venza is N4m. That's Mercedes is roughly N10m all used cars.

How many jobs in Nigeria pay N14m per annum ?

You say ? Remember that yahoo yahoo is not a job.

She herself doesn't have a job. Only seasoned businesspeople can acquire those 2 cars in a day. Or is she an Executive Director of a bank or company ? Year end profit sharing bah ?

Let her tell us.
my guy u have said it all ,I love that phrase were u mentioned 'only seasoned business people' I just can't imagine some people arguing over something that is so glaring for all to see.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by nerdfrost(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Sorry oh, I don't have a car oh. I am so broke... Even using free wifi to access nairaland. cheesy

So back to the serious topic, you haven't answered my question. Is she the CEO of a company we haven't heard about? Please tell me she owns a boutique in lekki. Maybe she is a makeup artist. Too much money to buy a Venza and Benz. grin

Chai... I need to start looking for sugar mummy cheesy
. Guy u no well!! grin cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Casmir14(f): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Cajal(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Following 5minutes enjoyment....those givers are coursed
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

If i continue to dey listen to you, you go discourage me to marry, i swear grin
iyam talking of runz babes oocheesy.not every girl dey do runz nacheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
iyam talking of runz babes oocheesy.not every girl dey do runz nacheesy.

Ur mouth dey make pesin fear oo
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by almarthins(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Obo is working... grin
Shey na her money she take buy am Ni?
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Ok ooogringrin but wait oo these girls dey make money ooo,
Why e be say as a man wey we be we nor fit use our pleeky take aquire all thesegringrin
u can be a gigolo nacheesy.i hear say d gigolo market dey sell well for abujacheesycheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
u can be a gigolo nacheesy.i hear say d gigolo market dey sell well for abujacheesycheesy.

Hahahahahah gigolocheesy
Na wa ooo why u nor go dey do the gigolo thengringrin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
lefulefu:

Hahahahahah gigolocheesy
lefulefu:
lefulefu:

Hahahahahah gigolocheesy
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah gigolocheesy
so make i go dey rub body with those grand mama sugar mummies wey wrinkles full their body and their blenze long reach their kneecheesy.god forbidcheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
so make i go dey rub body with those grand mama sugar mummies wey wrinkles full their body and their blenze long reach their kneecheesy.god forbidcheesy.

Hahahahahahah na wa oo seriously how u take know about this tin,u get friends wey do into that gigolo business?

Coz I dey wonder how u take know all these..
Am ignorant to this infogrin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah na wa oo seriously how u take know about this tin,u get friends wey do into that gigolo business?

Coz I dey wonder how u take know all these..
Am ignorant to this infogrin
i get one guy wey we attend primary school wen we small.na auchi guy.na d business he dey do for abuja.d guy no dey hide anything from me.he dey yarn me tins wella wey dey happen for abuja.male ashawos boku for dere wey dey service old women.there are even bobrisky guys wey dey service Alhajis.d guy don use im pleek Behind up imsef.abuja na the original sin citycheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
i get one guy wey we attend primary school wen we small.na auchi guy.na d business he dey do for abuja.d guy no dey hide anything from me.he dey yarn me tins wella wey dey happen for abuja.male ashawos boku for dere wey dey service old women.there are even bobrisky guys wey dey service Alhajis.d guy don use im pleek Behind up imsef.abuja na the original sin citycheesy.

yes na true.. my guy dey work for national assembly.e don reduce self

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.