Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (56014 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
Showing off keys doesn't mean those cars are yours.

Bìtch show us them receipts instead. Benz and Venza at the same time? What business are you into apart from spreading your legs for yahoo boys? cheesy

Please tell me you are a model or makeup artist as usual. Na so them dey talk grin

I am not a fool like the OP grin

Watch as them Nairaland hoes will raise against me like say ants wan pack sugar grin

Especially this one. She is their branch manager.

badt
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Bros, what is your problem. No carry your problem enter nairaland
grin
mrphysics:

Bros, what is your problem. No carry your problem enter nairaland
lwkmd
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
Oloshooooooo!!! Sharrap dirty pig, now u don't know Jude right!! The guy that promised u 35k for a night, after grazing your pussy all night he played u and gave u 2k as bike money, claiming that ATM refused to pay him 35k. Who no Sabi u for area fvck about na your Nyash go taya
and my heart failed me
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
i get one guy wey we attend primary school wen we small.na auchi guy.na d business he dey do for abuja.d guy no dey hide anything from me.he dey yarn me tins wella wey dey happen for abuja.male ashawos boku for dere wey dey service old women.there are even bobrisky guys wey dey service Alhajis.d guy don use im pleek Behind up imsef.abuja na the original sin citycheesy.

Hahahahahah na wa ooo e nor get wetin pesin nor go hear ooogringrin

So that ur guy don dey do that business ?
Na wa ooo I dey hear this tinz b4 oo but I dey reason say dem dey lie oo
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
i get one guy wey we attend primary school wen we small.na auchi guy.na d business he dey do for abuja.d guy no dey hide anything from me.he dey yarn me tins wella wey dey happen for abuja.male ashawos boku for dere wey dey service old women.there are even bobrisky guys wey dey service Alhajis.d guy don use im pleek Behind up imsef.abuja na the original sin citycheesy.

Gan gan gan gangringringrin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Dhavid(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
I actually saw this post on my Facebook page.. Seeing her pose with these cars got my attention, I went to her fb page, went through her pictures but I never saw a clue about what she does for a living what I only suspect is that she might be a model.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
There is so much potential in the vagina few girls realize. Any smart girl will easily enroll in a brothel and ease her financial suffering. A typical brothel in Nigeria charges about 10k per week on rents. Some its even less. A typical ashawo will charge about 1k for short time. Some men will pay more than that depending on the kind of service they want. Imagine f*cking about 10 dicks in a day. That amounts to 10k + per day. In a week 70k+. In a month. 280k+ . Minus the rent for that month (10x4= 40) 280-40= 240k in your pocket. Girls please wise up. Ashawo business is the reigning s*it.

Lekki its between 5 and 10k for short time
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

yes na true.. my guy dey work for national assembly.e don reduce self
Eh ehshocked so it's true?
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Eh ehshocked so it's true?

Yes na !
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Yes na !
Hmmmm na wa oooshocked
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pu**y business is money business, This is the money that was supposed to be allocated to fix a road or buy medicine for a hospital and this young lady is sitting on it. Nigerian politicians una no go end well.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
There is so much potential in the vagina few girls realize. Any smart girl will easily enroll in a brothel and ease her financial suffering. A typical brothel in Nigeria charges about 10k per week on rents. Some its even less. A typical ashawo will charge about 1k for short time. Some men will pay more than that depending on the kind of service they want. Imagine f*cking about 10 dicks in a day. That amounts to 10k + per day. In a week 70k+. In a month. 280k+ . Minus the rent for that month (10x4= 40) 280-40= 240k in your pocket. Girls please wise up. Ashawo business is the reigning s*it.
so na hoe you wan marry

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wot you are selling will soon finish
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Am just wondering why all the guys in the thread sound so pained....... nice cars btw.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You day mind those broke fools

Most of them find it difficult to comprehend that their lavish lifestyle isn't funded by men

Once they see a lady with a ride and a good house they will label her a 'prostitute'

then she's probably married to one old man who's gonna die next week or probably married to an old man, flaunting wealth and not having a happy home. Are you following?
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by citadels(f): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
demefa:
I know these gals. Their's, is to sleep with men for money, I have enjoyed some of them walahi
Na lie oooooo
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
FTrebirth:
kus..hykush, you're notjustok.com cheesy cheesy grin
I've seriously got a problem with you.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nobodys:
Am just wondering why all the guys in the thread sound so pained.......
nice cars btw.

Now the guys sound pained?

If I were you...I'll watch what I post on every thread...Cos you're a 'CELEBRITY' now
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I've seriously got a problem with you.

tell me what it is.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
FTrebirth:

tell me what it is.
Check. You know what you did.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Check. You know what you did.

you're yet to tell me. i've replied you.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
FTrebirth:

you're yet to tell me. i've replied you.
You haven't replied..can't see nothing.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Now the guys sound pained?

If I were you...I'll watch what I post on every thread...Cos you're a 'CELEBRITY' now
i don't get you. what's bad in my comment. you guys Should give me a break please. ....
going through the stess of opening another email acct is the problem
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Safiaa:
send a message to the email address above or better still give me your own address.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2017
Safiaa:
replied you since.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.