Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (55999 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by tocin44(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
goldiam:
Whaoo nice analysis now make sure you send this quotation to all the females in your family not forgetting your sister and mother to they must also benefit from this wisdom (foolishness) of yours. Now run along boy.

Please ignore that dude, he may just be a kid, hence, his level of reasoning.

Tried reaching you through the email on your profile. Address not found!
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by frbona: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
demefa:
She's a confam Olosho just like the three of u. I have fvcked her b4, I know her well many of my hommies have enjoyed her too. To enjoy her u must pay well. And I think she uses charms on men too. Her pussy is always busy with dicks just like the three of u
for real? You laid her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.