Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (56000 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by airprinz(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Wow congrats sis...... they thought we would never get to this point........let's slay them wink
Ashawo in de makin.
Ashawo is talking

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
Congrats to the lady in question. It is not easy to make it even if it is by crime. Enjoy your hustle.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
this one na top notch babe wey dey roll with top g-boys...na ilesha she base
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2017
airprinz:
Ashawo in de makin.
Ashawo is talking

Stop calling ladies ashewo. It is not right. Hating women because they avoid poverty would not do any man any good. We men should do whatever it takes to get money too so we won’t be miserable and full of hate. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by offishialpablo: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2017
show us dem reciepts
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by haylegbede1(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
There is so much potential in the vagina few girls realize. Any smart girl will easily enroll in a brothel and ease her financial suffering. A typical brothel in Nigeria charges about 10k per week on rents. Some its even less. A typical ashawo will charge about 1k for short time. Some men will pay more than that depending on the kind of service they want. Imagine f*cking about 10 dicks in a day. That amounts to 10k + per day. In a week 70k+. In a month. 280k+ . Minus the rent for that month (10x4= 40) 280-40= 240k in your pocket. Girls please wise up. Ashawo business is the reigning s*it.

People like you don't deserve life, the same with the other 23 people that liked this thrash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by purem(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
98% of guys here are broke guys living with there parents under the same roof with there parents.....those who can't feed on three squad meals a day will here spewing trash on successful ladies...... do you know that most of them can't look you in the eye and spew trash on a normal day......? they should just be grateful to nairaland if not........

Don't quote me cause I'm having headache

Ma'am u'r totally wrong...

Most slay queens flaunts with guys money

What most girls doesn't understand is dat som guys mumuism has gone beyond measure

Imagine a guy like u scamming u with female identity

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by oxon(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2017
congrats to her , but then people criticising her have a valid point ...my mum works as a senior civil servant the acting head of her department in a federal establishment and she had to take a loan which she would pay over years to buy a venza talkmore a Benz , except the girl is in showbiz or she's dating a politician who has deprived a lot of people basic needs of life just for some young girl to get two cars she could show of on .I.G then its all going to make sense .. no one should hate on her ...you don't know the sacrifice shes made to have this fleeing luxuryof hers back then in colleage i had dis pretty neighbour who confided in me and told me her aunt wanted to take her some where ,where they would give her a black soap blah blah..and the first thing I asked her what is the sacrifice shes like her aunt never mentioned any but she suspects you must be childless cause her aunt is barren..but owns 2megafillinstation that a man gave her ..I knw of a ratchet girl I met once and she's on tour and all nw as it is in the name of miss whatever you all knw this pageant ish na ..when I dug deep her friends told me she did some spiritual enhancement she said they chicken out cos the thing seemed to disgusting for them to sleep with the native doctor ..so my people forget ..hate not what you don't understand

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by airprinz(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop calling ladies ashewo. It is not right. Hating women because they avoid poverty would not do any man good. We men should do whatever it takes to get money too so we won’t be miserable and full of hate. grin
Enh! Collecting different dicks is the best way to flee from poverty??
Reverse de trend, cos that sh*t aint dope, bro
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2017
I've said this and I'll say it again. Anybody posing in front of a car with the plate number blurred our or without a plate number isn't the owner of that car. And to those mumu girls up there, y'all can rant all u want. It doesn't change the fact that like y'all, she too is a fake a$$ hoe

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
98% of guys here are broke guys living with there parents under the same roof with there parents.....those who can't feed on three squad meals a day will here spewing trash on successful ladies...... do you know that most of them can't look you in the eye and spew trash on a normal day......? they should just be grateful to nairaland if not........

Don't quote me cause I'm having headache
na that headache go finish you..how can someone feed on three "squad meals"...haba kwa

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:

Lol... Sorry I am Jobless. So back to trashing your fake thread.

What job is the lady in question into apart from living fake lifestyle? Is she a Hoeloshow? grin
You are right. I have posted inbetween my two brother's cars, I mean correct one l, before with the keys and called it mine. So we can fake anything in life. Who is she doing?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:
See as i dey look Kushykush for this thread... undecided undecided

A girl can't be rich in peace again? I hope y'all will tag the guys with two or more rides yahooboiz oooo...

#No sense undecided

you honestly believe she didn't get those cars with her pussy huh undecided

check out the lady again and then check the topic (note the "slayqueen"wink

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by toro92: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
Showing off keys doesn't mean those cars are yours.

Bìtch show us them receipts instead. Benz and Venza at the same time? What business are you into apart from spreading your legs for yahoo boys? cheesy

Please tell me you are a model or makeup artist as usual. Na so them dey talk grin

I am not a fool like the OP grin

Watch as them Nairaland hoes will raise against me like say ants wan pack sugar grin

Especially this one. She is their branch manager.

*I am steven and I hereby do approve of this message....*

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Iamtipsyy(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
There is so much potential in the vagina few girls realize. Any smart girl will easily enroll in a brothel and ease her financial suffering. A typical brothel in Nigeria charges about 10k per week on rents. Some its even less. A typical ashawo will charge about 1k for short time. Some men will pay more than that depending on the kind of service they want. Imagine f*cking about 10 dicks in a day. That amounts to 10k + per day. In a week 70k+. In a month. 280k+ . Minus the rent for that month (10x4= 40) 280-40= 240k in your pocket. Girls please wise up. Ashawo business is the reigning s*it.
i can deduct that you would be a good ashawo consultant
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
I'm sure you have sister call family meeting this Xmas give your sister and female relatives this good idea both old and young they will applause you thank you very much
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
whatever she did to get those cars,,she did it strongly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2017
That's car worth over 20m

Where she wan see that kind money undecided
She is definitely showing her neighbors cars

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Wow congrats sis...... they thought we would never get to this point........let's slay them wink

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Kogiboy20: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
I no get wahala o, my job here NA to just dey report post
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Or you can perform surgery remove your cucumber and put shawarma

Abro stop reasoning with your ass the brain is inside the head okay
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2017
airprinz:
Enh! Collecting different dicks is the best way to flee from poverty??
Reverse de trend, cos that sh*t aint dope, bro

My man, what can you offer women? Do you like as you don’t have money? I am a man like you and I know what our women have turned to but can we blame them?

In Nigeria, if you don’t make it anyhow, you are doomed ooo. No be today this thing start, e don tey. When I was still in Uni (as far back as 10 years ago ooo), boys that didn’t have money had no honey. You can now imagine the situation now. We are all trying to escape Nigerian poverty so don’t blame our girls for prostituting.

Get with the program Bro... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Shegzy8:
na that headache go finish you..how can someone feed on three "squad meals"...haba kwa

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
my only question is what does she need two cars for. isnt it better to buy one and invest the cash for the other into something else?

anyways, we all know how those cars came about her posession, so i wouldnt need to comment on that

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2017
only you one acquire two car at same time? who is your father? abi shocked is it tru backyard means??

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2017
wheres nwaikape when u need him to comment grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by okeyben10: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2017
chloedogie:

I read what the young guy wrote but wasn't in support of it. I could have easily advised him but let it slide. But making reference to his mother and sister is just very wrong of you. No mater how bad his statement could have been, yours is worse addressing his mother like that. He didn't even mention any lady in particular so why would you do that. That guy deserves an apology from you for insulting a mother quietly sited somewhere.
NwaChibuzor:

What if these two monickers are one and the same person??
Anyone else think they gat the same tone??
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by captainbangz: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Watch as broke, smelly fools who don’t even know where their next meal is coming from come and call her olosho cheesy
Congrats girl! More grease to your pussy and more success to your customers. Whether na by toto or not, it ain’t easy. All these niggas that don’t even have ordinary bicycle after hustling from morning to night will soon come with their bile cheesy
lol
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2017
I tink thatz an advance savage, infact that reply should be called Tiwa Savage
goldiam:
Whaoo nice analysis now make sure you send this quotation to all the females in your family not forgetting your sister and mother to they must also benefit from this wisdom (foolishness) of yours. Now run along boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.