Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (53152 Views)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by albacete(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
So how much should he charge the girl for sleeping with her? Because the last time i checked, se.x is a mutual feeling, he's not the only one enjoying it.

Well sha, I thank God for the Temple Run in my phone.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Only 66k ... So what’s the issue ?

keep quiet!!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by YungPrinzz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for Iya Ruka's buredi&ewa ganyin in my life.
Thank God for coke,pepsi&maltina too
Dahiz all I can say too.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Tunsboy17(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thank God For God

That's all i can say

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by henryhemon(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
donsimo:

Understand, y spend? She enjoys the rod, she enjoys the company why spend at all. Why should I pay a girl when she's enjoys being with me.

I'm sorry I can't help you if you have refused to understand.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by VastFinder: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for being a Blogger...

That's all I can say now
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
henryhemon:

I'm sorry I can't help you if you have refused to understand.

No help needed. Thanks don't fancy your view tho.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by simiboy22: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by anigeorge379(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nigeria girls can be funny, anyway I don't blame u girls it's all we men fault, sex na mutual benefit I still don't know why you girls thinks it your right to use it as a business, awon oloriburuku alagbako omo aley dem

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by JhyMedex: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
donsimo:
Bro this is not a problem, just don't call for like 3 days, don't pick her call don't contact her at all, don't see her then go to her on the 4 th day, don't do anything that indicate sex even If she show you the pussy just do like your not interested, don't even look like it freak you.

Then say' about that phone when do you want it " she's say some shit about when you can get it for her, tell her when she is serious she can let you know then walk away, she might call you to come back, don't answer, at worst tell her you r busy.

Last last, tell her simple, that you have the money, you like her and you have even bought the phone, but the pussy is the deal breaker, make she bring the pussy or Bleep off. Simple.

Guy don't be an idiot, pussy is free, don't pay anything for it. Imagine what one idiot guy is banging for free, and has even tire you want to pay money for. You no sqbi business. Negotiate and if she want to walk let her, she will come back then don't give her anything. Stupid girls sha,

In fact let me call master
Cc ubunja
My heart swelled wit pride reading this comment..

So Real Men like dis still exist..
Aah!! Tank Jah.. I tot we were an endangered species.. Thumbs up Blood!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by ArchangeLucifer: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Only 66k ...
So what’s the issue ?

Olosho spotted!

The broke ones who only talk on the internet. In real life they are nthing to write home about.

Since the 66k is nothing, what is in her pussy?

Gold?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Chiboto414: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bros , abeg no forget say that money can go along way for ur mama , papa wey dey for Una village. A word is enough for a wise man..
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by saltoftheearth: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
is it trade by barter? must you toch her to buy her what she wants? what a mindset.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by oodua1stson: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
She want me to buy her 66,000 naira phone but she doesn't want me to even sit close or touch her and she is not a virgin.
raise your kids to be smart so they won't end up a fool like op

Hahahhahahah
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by oodua1stson: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
saltoftheearth:
is it trade by barter? must you toch her to buy her what she wants? what a mindset.
is she crippled? Abi someone tied her hands that she can't work for money and buy whatever she wants?

No make me swear for u oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by JhyMedex: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
donsimo:

Brother don't pick her calls for a change, and when you pick tell her you will call her back, then hang up. Don't call back, when she calls again, say you forgot, your busy.

Make her feel less and she will bribe you with the pusszy
Wallai to find u make we turn pals dey hungry me.. we'll Rily make best buds..
I suppose dey consult u from time to time..grin..

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Tonytonex(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
ur village pipu @ work. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by chineeseprince(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
donsimo:

Rape? cheesy please, why risk all for something free. The right words, the right situations and she's wet already.
lools i think i'll start a how to get a stubborn p*ssy tutorial at ur place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by daddyzgal(f): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ordinary 66k??....you can even buy it for her without bringing sex to the table....its not even an issue
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by peropoliet(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Married to play station girls gerrrrrout of here

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Kobicove(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
AnodaIT:
Don't you try that rubbish

I concur!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by onimama19(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
She want me to buy her 66,000 naira phone but she doesn't want me to even sit close or touch her and she is not a virgin.
she only need ur money not feelings neither passion for loving you
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by oblaak(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
yomi007k:
I thank God for the woman in my life...

That's all I can say.
LOL. All these guys self. Everybody's woman, not your woman. If you doubt , let me run her matter and send you words

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
daddyzgal:
Ordinary 66k??....you can even buy it for her without bringing sex to the table....its not even an issue
The guy na her papa abi. Any lady that is not yet married, should be taken care by her father. If she doesn't have, let her go and work for the money. I know ladies like that, once she collects that 66k and the OP didn't have sex with her, she will start telling her foolish friends that, the guy is a mugu. Is better to give ones parent that money than some crypto-prostitutes ladies.

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Jaiyeola24(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
If you didn't deserved to touch her she didn't deserved to use touch screen phone buy her Nokia touch light phone then.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by balmofgilead: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
yomi007k:
I thank God for the woman in my life...

That's all I can say.
Can she thank God for u too?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by wiloy2k8(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
. I like ur advice. I have made up of mind never to call her for now and never allow her to visit me again. but I can only pick her call. she will come eat and I still give her transport. Note, I only invited her once but about 6-7 times she has visited, she is d one informing me that she will be coming .

stop giving her transport , tell her d money is available ,, blow her and dont giver a dime... let her come over , put the money on the table ... sheg go fall , she might tell you money first .
no gree ooo,
pussy first and after that give her trans and tell her to get out .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by smartn09(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
For my school here , na only food wee de give in exchange for sex. Simply tell her she is a thief and she will realize that you're n't a mugu.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Lalas247(f): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Olosho spotted (in ur famz dear wink )

The broke ones who only talk on the internet. In real life they are nthing to write home about. ( u must be broke as u can’t comprehend to keep scrolling)

Since the 66k is nothing, what is in her pussy? ( none of my biz it’s her life not urs ..)

Gold?
Lol u again
Why so hurt ? It’s not my fault ur account on minus zero grin learn to mind ur biz u’re entitled to ur opinion
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Dcholeric: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
There are men who pay millions just to have a pussy. Perhaps, the girl didn't weigh the guy before demanding for 66k phone.
stinky brains...not to you ..

to men who have reduced all their sweat to ordinary pussy...
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
You are both not in the relationship for love but for personal gain.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Dcholeric: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
bigtt76:
Must you touch her after buying the phone? Was that what you told her the first day you chatted her up? ...That you want to 'touch' di thing? angry #Nansense

must she demand 66k from him?
was that what she told him before replying His chat ?
nonsense!
prostitvtes everywhere
why will any man trade money for ordinary pussy....brothers please refuse this insult

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.