Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. (5360 Views)

My 2nd Crush In Nairaland. Who Can Guess D Person? / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are the worst kind of cheat there is,
Your kind is the reason why no man should shortchange himself by being in a monogamous relationship.
Your type crushes on her fiance's dad.

You went for a scan last year (you were in a relationship at the time)...yet you were lusting on another man.
I'm certain it's your present boyfriend that even paid the expenses of the said scan.

The only reason your relationship does not seem to be working is because you have become distracted and are rationalizing why your insatiable lust is justified.

Therapists advice people out of relationships to take their time before going into new relationships to avoid same mistakes, but you want to jump out of the BRT because you saw a newer LAGBUS not even caring to know if it is headed your direction.

Well,
You are a cheap, confused twàt who does not deserve the man who is putting up with you.
Trust me, the sonographer does not need to scan your heart to know you are already throwing yourself at him.

I pray he eventually gets to plug-and-play with you, and when he is done; trust me, he will discard you before even discarding the condom.

if only i owned this forum, i will delete you and set up an auto detect anything to always detect and block you anytime you try to re-register on this forum. You saw where the op stated she's scared of telling her ish to someone and summon the courage to share it here. Sometimes it's not easy for people creating/starting topics ehn? You guys should chill abeg, emotions sometimes are in play when people are writing. You don't have to worsen their situations just because of some stupid likes that won't put money in your bank acct. That's why virtually every girl in romance section became vile. And the reason my SA friend left this forum, till today she still complains about you people hostility. Chill biko.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by KushyKush: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Safiaa:
True
Did you just...? shocked

Woah! This calls for a celebration grin
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
if only i owned this forum, i will delete you and set up an auto detect anything to always detect and block you anytime you try to re-register on this forum. You saw where the op stated she's scared of telling her ish to someone and summon the courage to share it here. Sometimes it's not easy for people creating/starting topics ehn? You guys should chill abeg, emotions sometimes are in play when people are writing. You don't have to worsen their situations just because of some stupid likes that won't put money in your bank acct. That's why virtually every girl in romance section became vile. And the reason my SA friend left this forum, till today she still complains about you people hostility. Chill biko.

True @ That's why virtually every girl in romance section became vile

I'm thinking of leaving this forum for life. It does nothing but destroys common sense and make one vile and fearful. The front page is constantly bombarded with hate news, sad tales and all. I will leave this forum permanently soon.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

I'm thinking of leaving this forum for life. It does nothing but destroys common sense and make one vile and fearful. The front page is constantly bombarded with hate news, sad tales and all. I will leave this forum permanently soon.
you don't have to leave my broda.. You'd just have to try and find a better section that have more matured users. And as for those tribalists and religion fighters.. No dey click some news.. I don't click on some headlines cuz i know they'd be there which is bad for my own health so i usually avoid some threads i think you should try that too.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
paybak:
you don't have to leave my broda.. You'd just have to try and find a better section that have more matured users. And as for those tribalists and religion fighters.. No dey click some news.. I don't click on some headlines cuz i know they'd be there which is bad for my own health so i usually avoid some threads i think you should try that too.

Trust me the saddness is too much. For my mental health and sanity i need to leave. Can't understand why we find it easy to insult and throw curses at people. Feels so sad, maybe it's the thingey with the younger generation though. They find it way too easy to insult and curse, can't stand it. I'll leave in about 6 months time. Can't deal. The front page is constantly bombarded with sad news, wife kills husband, the mtnal posture of people is gradually turning too negative. It's why before Nigerians see good in things they see one million evil. Ineed my mental acuity free from thrash, and that's what leaving gives me
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Dfinex(f): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Bro sorry, but why are u this confused? One minute u were supporting that guy and trolling the op, now u are saying something else; sure u are ok? Cos I don't seem to understand how a single person can have this amount of confusion
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dfinex:

Bro sorry, but why are u this confused? One minute u were supporting that guy and trolling the op, now u are saying something else; sure u are ok? Cos I don't seem to understand how a single person can have this amount of confusion

Glad i have a fan. Just free styling sweetie kiss Muah
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dfinex:

Don't take me too serious oh. I'm a free styler

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Dfinex(f): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Don't take me too serious oh. I'm a free styler

Issorite...all the best
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexialin:
When next u at the scanning place, smile while u say hi, ask him, how's today's work? Then chip in one or two funny jokes, when he laughs then quickly say hmm, u have a nice smile. That's cool. Most times am bored with work and I think u will be a good chat buddy. Can I have your number? Are u on whatsapp? Then smile again.

Trust me, he will give u his number.
Then pronto, thats an opening to getting close to him and know if he feels same like you do him. With constant chats, u will get to know if hes in love with u or not. And if he's not dating anyone. And if he's not in love with u, just accept fate and take him as a friend. Don't mind anyone saying u are cheap. You ain't married yet and your bf is unbearable.

So my dear, do the needful.

You can breakup with bf sef. Just pull out already! What are u waiting for?

If I were in your shoes, I would have broken up since! I can't be in an abusive relationship. Not for anything in this world. I can't deal Abeg.

So take the bulls by the horn jare, and collect his number! smiley
you're such an ugly senseless cheap hoe. What kinda nonsense advice is this?
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:

You have a smart mind. Do you have a single female friend that shares your views/beliefs?Seems i've found a smart female on this thread.It's you .. wink
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by AryEmber(f): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:
Lo ba tan!
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by fingerlin(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexialin:

Perfect! That's a good sign.

Then call him again and ask if u can call his number anytime late at night?
If he says yes ? Then it means, he's not married.
Which is also good.

Then one fateful night , when u are lightheaded, in a good mood. Call him up at night and just talk about the day's activities but make sure your voice is sexy and soft wink

Inbetween ask him personal questions, without bn direct.

Like? I bet a cute guy like you, should have a gf? And if u say no? I will be shocked, then chuckle softly while he tries to give u an explanation.
So from there, if he's interested in you, he will ask same.

Tell him the truth but don't say u are in love with him o, even though it's obvious.. cheesy

Anyways both of u, take it from there and be flirty on phone but remember make your voice seductive and innocent.
It works all the time grin

But there is no guarantee this relationship will last long. So don't build castles in the air about him.

If it does fine, if it doesn't? Simply enjoy the moment and end up becoming best of friends.. If you can.

Anyways It's 50-50.

Best of luck.

[s]
alexialin:

Which is also good.

Then one fateful night , when u are lightheaded, in a good mood. Call him up at night and just talk about the day's activities but make sure your voice is sexy and soft wink

Like? I bet a cute guy like you, should have a gf? And if u say no? I will be shocked, then chuckle softly while he tries to give u an explanation.

Tell him the truth but don't say u are in love with him o, even though it's obvious.. cheesy

Anyways both of u, take it from there and be flirty on phone but remember make your voice seductive and innocent.

But there is no guarantee this relationship will last long. So don't build castles in the air about him.

If it does fine, if it doesn't? Simply enjoy the moment and end up becoming best of friends.. If you can.

Anyways It's 50-50.

Best of luck.

[/s]
alexialin:

Which is also good.

Anyways It's 50-50.

Best of luck.

oga that's not the best advice to give to her,a bad guy that want to take advantage of a girl can go any length to have his way,so you think a guy man will accept that he has a girlfriend when he see a free offer...
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Brunosamel(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Guppyfish:
Last year, I went for a scan and I met dis guy. A sonographer. He is cool and lively. Though I did not fall in love with him dat moment but as time went by I noticed he is unique in a special way i cannot explain here. Since April dis year I have dis deep feelings for him. I see him in dreams, I think of him every time though I tried to block him from my thoughts but I couldn't do dat. I don't know how to be in love means but I think am in love with him. Am contemplating whether to tell him or let it slide. I dont want to be embarrassed. Any time I visit d scan center, I ensure I see him .My present relationship is not working out. Am in an abusive relationship dat am trying to pull out from. I don't knw if falling in love again is a normal thing for me right now. Am soooo confused on what to do. I don't know who to tell since people tends to use ones weakness to criticize. At least nobody know me here so I had to voice out here. Pls I need matured advice.
wait for
FG to pass gender equality Bill after that go straight to him and tell how much u care and how you're falling for him....
Thank me later
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:

Oh it's you.
This animal.

I don't waste precious time on caricatures like you.

Fucck off my mentions, useless cretin!
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Oh it's you.
This animal.

I don't waste precious time on caricatures like you.

Fucck off my mentions, useless cretin!

shutup your mouth, you bleached whoore!
she should call a man with sexy voice right? hoes like you snatch anything snatch-able because you think you've got a working vagina. where is that pride of womanhood sad the pride that makes men want to chase.
Quote me again and I'll make you deactivate today. nonsense.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
shutup your mouth, you bleached whoore!
she should call a man with sexy voice right? hoes like you snatch anything snatch-able because you think you've got a working vagina. where is that pride of womanhood sad the pride that makes men want to chase.
Quote me again and I'll make you deactivate today. nonsense.

Come and make me deactivate!

Useless olosho!

Ashewoooooo!

Your mates are busy building careers , you are there screaming like a deranged animal.

Pokenosing on what does not concerns you!

You are disgrace to yourself and family.

Olosho kobo kobo.

Animal!

Just look at her profile pic? Deformed already from birth!

Idiot!
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Come and make me deactivate!

Useless olosho!

Ashewoooooo!

Your mates are busy building careers , you are there screaming like a deranged animal.

Pokenosing on what does not concerns you!

You are disgrace to yourself and family.

Olosho kobo kobo.

Animal!

Just look at her profile pic? Deformed already from birth!

Idiot!

You are the asheeewo. useless shameless karishika. e dey sweet you for body as you dey tell another woman to carry man number and seduce him in the midnight , shey?

Na so you take fetch all the men wey dey pour sperm ontop your bleached face daily? sad

see her face like spoilt Mary-Kay project

Make i no see your wide legs near any guy wey I know.
Oloriburuku. Hoe!
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
You are the asheeewo. useless shameless karishika. e dey sweet you for body as you dey tell another woman to carry man number and seduce him in the midnight , shey?

Na so you take fetch all the men wey dey pour sperm ontop your bleached face daily? sad

see her face like spoilt Mary-Kay project

Oloriburuku. Hoe!

Make i no see your wide legs near any guy wey I know.

Shut da fucvk up!

Wild animal!

Like I said earlier, I don't waste my time on animals like you.

So yap all you like!

Your owner will soon tie u up in your cage.

Ode!

Keep yapping Ashewooooo.......

Shame on you!
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Shut da fucvk up!

Wild animal!

Like I said earlier, I don't waste my time on animals like you.

So yap all you like!

Your owner will soon tie u up in your cage.

Ode!

Keep yapping Ashewooooo.......

Shame on you!

You can't even argue logically with that wide hole on your face you call a mouth.
you are as dumb as a rock.

Keep selling-it-a-bit because 'Life is too short'. ooooooooooooooooooooooolooooooooooosho
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
You can't even argue logically with that wide hole on your face you call a mouth.
you are as dumb as a rock.

Keep selling-it-a-bit because 'Life is too short'. ooooooooooooooooooooooolooooooooooosho

Are u deaf?

I don't argue with animals.

Go figure.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2017
Ooops!

You can't even figure sef.

U are a brainless wild animal.

No need.

Lol
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:
Ooops!

You can't even figure sef.

U are a brainless wild animal.

No need.

Lol
Give yourself a heart attack slut.

You deserve a hot slap to refigure your senses.

Fvck and no pay. Use and dump, you are a disgrace to womanhood. tueh.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
Give yourself a heart attack slut.

You deserve a hot slap to refigure your senses.

Fvck and no pay. Use and dump, you are a disgrace to womanhood. tueh.

Talking about your self, that's good.

Thumbs up! Halleluyah!

At long last!

At least everyone can see your true animalistic colours tonight.

Just take it easy before u slump o!

Am certainly not your problem in this life.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Talking about your self, that's good.

Thumbs up! Halleluyah!

At long last!

At least everyone can see your true animalistic colours tonight.

Just take it easy before u slump o!

Am certainly not your problem in this life.

Ashawo, i know you work all night. But you won't hinder me from going to work tomorrow morning,

I'll ignore you, get some rest, and leave you to your sex-toys.

Frustrated bitch.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
Ashawo, i know you work all night. But you won't hinder me from going to work tomorrow morning,

I'll ignore you, get some rest, and leave you to your sex-toys.

Frustrated bitch.

Lol

cheesy

You are truly frustrated.. It's oozing all over you.

No! Don't rest o!

Rest ke! shocked

For where!

You must finish what you started.

Am here for you all night.

Olosho kobo kobo.

Idiot!
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

cheesy

You are truly frustrated.. It's oozing all over you.

No! Don't rest o!

Rest ke! shocked

For where!

You must finish what you started.

Am here for you all night.

Olosho kobo kobo.

Idiot!
And who do you think you are that you can keep me awake all night by exchanging words with you?

You lie, prostitute. Get that in ya shapeless head, you lie.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
And who do you think you are that you can keep me awake all night by exchanging words with you?

You lie, prostitute. Get that in ya shapeless head, you lie.

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

Ode!

Goat!
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Could be infatuation you feeling.anyway be careful how u go on about this so that your boyfriend don't get to hear about this and arrange with other guys to go and beat up this sonographer.since u said he beats u up sometimes then there's a probability he could be a rugged guy if u know wat i mean.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
Could be infatuation you feeling.anyway be careful how u go on about this so that your boyfriend don't get to hear about this and arrange with other guys to go and beat up this sonographer.since u said he beats u up sometimes then there's a probability he could be a rugged guy if u know wat i mean.

But Lefulefu, seriously how can a girl be with a guy who beats her up? undecided

What kind of bondage is that?

If she has an elder brother who doesn't take such nonsense , that her boyfriend is a goner.

She is looking for a way to let go of such toxic relationship and inbetween met another guy whom she fancies.

My dear, nobody should date another person in fear.
It's not cool.

I have a friend who got married to a wife beater.
The day her brother came back from US and heard what happened, he chilled until one day, she came to see them, with blood oozing from her head.
The guy was so mad, he left what he was doing, entered his car. Drove to his sister's house with fury, saw the husband walking arrogantly to his own car.
Come and see rushing.. My dear he beat the husband blue black and warned him, in his life, never to hit his sister ,it was neighbors who separated them. Or else he Is dead. And that he doesn't joke with his only sister. And if worst come to worst he will take her back to US, to live a normal life.

He said that was the last time her husband touched his sister. He later came to apologize to the family, so he can take his wife home.

They are pallies nw.

His Brain reset to normal default setting.

The brother was narrating it to me, infront of his sister and that's how her sister abusive relationship stopped.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

But Lefulefu, seriously how can a girl be with a guy who beats her up? undecided

What kind of bondage is that?

If she has an elder brother who doesn't take such nonsense , that her boyfriend is a goner.

She is looking for a way to let go of such toxic relationship and inbetween met another guy whom she fancies.

My dear, nobody should date another person in fear.
It's not cool.

I have a friend who got married to a wife beater.
The day her brother came back from US and heard what happened, he chilled until one day, she came to see them, with blood oozing from her head.
The guy was so mad, he left what he was doing, entered his car. Drove to his sister's house, saw the husband walking arrogantly to his own car.
Come and see rushing.. My dear he beat the husband blue black and warned him, in his life, never to hit his sister . Or else he Is dead.

He said that was the last time he touched his sister. And he later came to apologize to the family, so he can take his wife home.
They are pallies nw.

His Brain reset to normal default setting.

there some ladies who love dating bad boyscheesy.. U Know guys who treat women violently..there are some ladies who love that.then there are other ladies who get entrapped when in the relationship. The guy shows his violent nature and threatens her anytime she signifies her intent to leave the relationship.i just hope op's guy is not a cultist sha cos if he is and he notices she's signifying interest in the sonographer na oyo be im case.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
there some ladies who love dating bad boyscheesy.. U Know guys who treat women violently..there are some ladies who love that.then there are other ladies who get entrapped when in the relationship. The guy shows his violent nature and threatens her anytime she signifies her intent to leave the relationship.i just hope op's guy is not a cultist sha cos if he is and he notices she's signifying interest in the sonographer na oyo be im case.

Even if he's a cultist?

I don't believe a woman should stay in an abusive relationship or abusive marriage.

I once got engaged in a flamboyant way to an abusive guy. Who is a cultist, high rank cult o. We were from the same state. We got engaged due to the fact that our families are well known in my state. And I was naive, very young, I was 21, back then. And he was 36 years old.
I never knew the guy was abusive until after engagement.
He even have a gun at home, he keeps it under his pillow, he works abroad and he believes in self defense thru the use of gun, especially towards robbers and thieves. He's very rich and I was in 200level then.

His abuse became too much that love I felt turned into intense hatred. I wasn't enjoying the relationship anymore and I wanted out by all means.
And he's deaf to any reasoning. I was completely fed-up.
So one day, he travelled abroad as usual, I quickly took my weekend bag. Packed all my stuffs and went back to my parents.
My parents were shocked with my tear filled eyes. I told them everything. My uncle said noo, I must go ahead with the wedding. I don't know what am talking about and both families have agreed and fixed dates for wedding and trad.

I screamed at all of them, and I said if any of you take me back to him , I promise it's dead bodies that will attend this so called wedding. He has a gun at home and it's either I shoot him dead or he kills me. So choose! Have gone crazy at that moment.
They were like where on earth did u learn how to shoot!?

I stutterd he taught me how to shoot. They all looked at each other with shock.

Then looked me again.. And my mum sighed and hugged me and said is it that bad?
I broke down and started crying again.. And said yes! It's that bad.. Can't u all see? I can't do this anymore! You can give him your daughter, Uncle. I won't object.

At the end both families were called, he was summoned and everything was dissolved. He didn't do anything afterwards to me, even though he's in cult.

So my dear, with God.. She is covered.

One must not live in fear and torture.

No way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Is a Bitch, Nigerian Lady Says As She Goes Nak£d. PHOTOS / My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me / How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.