Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. (5355 Views)

My 2nd Crush In Nairaland. Who Can Guess D Person? / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Even if he's a cultist?

I don't believe a woman should stay in an abusive relationship or abusive marriage.

I once got engaged in a flamboyant way to an abusive guy. Who is a cultist, high rank cult o. We were from the same state. We got engaged due to the fact that our families are well known in my state. And I was naive, very young, I was 21, back then. And he was 36 years old.
I never knew the guy was abusive until after engagement.
He even have a gun at home, he keeps it under his pillow, he works abroad and he believes in self defense thru the use of gun, especially towards robbers and thieves. He's very rich and I was in 200level then.

His abuse became too much that love I felt turned into intense hatred. I wasn't enjoying the relationship anymore and I wanted out by all means.
And he's deaf to any reasoning. I was completely fed-up.
So one day, he travelled abroad as usual, I quickly took my weekend bag. Packed all my stuffs and went back to my parents.
My parents were shocked with my tear filled eyes. I told them everything. My uncle said noo, I must go ahead with the wedding. I don't know what am talking about and both families have agreed and fixed dates for wedding and trad.

I screamed at all of them, and I said if any of you take me back to him , I promise it's dead bodies that will attend this so called wedding. He has a gun at home and it's either I shoot him dead or he kills me. So choose! Have gone crazy at that moment.
They were like where on earth did u learn how to shoot!?

I stutterd he taught me how to shoot. They all looked at each other with shock.

Then looked me again.. And my mum sighed and hugged me and said is it that bad?
I broke down and started crying again.. And said yes! It's that bad.. Can't u all see? I can't do this anymore! You can give him your daughter, Uncle. I won't object.

At the end both families were called, he was summoned and everything was dissolved. He didn't do anything afterwards to me, even though he's in cult.

So my dear, with God.. She is covered.

One must not live in fear and torture.

No way.
hmmm! U were very lucky oo! Thank God u were strong minded to leave the man.Unfortunately some ladies are so weak minded to leave an abusive relationship.it some degenerates in the lady eventually losing her life or getting bathed with acid or what have u.u were very independent minded that's why u were able to break up the engagement.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by MetroBaba1(m): 2:37am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:
When next u at the scanning place, smile while u say hi, ask him, how's today's work? Then chip in one or two funny jokes, when he laughs then quickly say hmm, u have a nice smile. That's cool. Most times am bored with work and I think u will be a good chat buddy. Can I have your number? Are u on whatsapp? Then smile again.

Trust me, he will give u his number.
Then pronto, thats an opening to getting close to him and know if he feels same like you do him. With constant chats, u will get to know if hes in love with u or not. And if he's not dating anyone. And if he's not in love with u, just accept fate and take him as a friend. Don't mind anyone saying u are cheap. You ain't married yet and your bf is unbearable.

So my dear, do the needful.

You can breakup with bf sef. Just pull out already! What are u waiting for?

If I were in your shoes, I would have broken up since! I can't be in an abusive relationship. Not for anything in this world. I can't deal Abeg.

So take the bulls by the horn jare, and collect his number! smiley

You Be Cheat Guy

See Format #Lol
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmm! U were very lucky oo! Thank God u were strong minded to leave the man.Unfortunately some ladies are so weak minded to leave an abusive relationship.it some degenerates in the lady eventually losing her life or getting bathed with acid or what have u.u were very independent minded that's why u were able to break up the engagement.

I was very very lucky and I didn't realise I was that strong willed even at such younger age. I never knew I had it in me until I was pushed to the wall. And there are two types of human beings, when they are pushed to the wall. It's either they succumb and die within but keep living with such conditions but at the end still die anyways or they fight back ,in order to escape from that small portion of the wall surrounding them.

Deep down, I hate injustice, I hate cruelty, I hate been subjected to abuse. I can't take it, no matter what. I value my freedom and peace of mind.
I don't care what people say. My life first.

My mum was like, what will people say? I said I don't care. People can talk. Let them. I want to live and I must live. And she was like what if I had killed him, I would have been in jail for many years till now.. I sighed and I replied that's why I had to come and tell everyone before taking such drastic action.

My dear, it's not easy.. Life is tough.

But I still thank God for everything.
smiley
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 18, 2017
MetroBaba1:

You Be Cheat Guy

See Format #Lol

Am a lady o
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Beosten(m): 3:00am On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:
When next u at the scanning place, smile while u say hi, ask him, how's today's work? Then chip in one or two funny jokes, when he laughs then quickly say hmm, u have a nice smile. That's cool. Most times am bored with work and I think u will be a good chat buddy. Can I have your number? Are u on whatsapp? Then smile again.

Then pronto, thats an opening to getting close to him and know if he feels same like you do him. With constant chats, u will get to know if hes in love with u or not. And if he's not dating anyone. And if he's not in love with u, just accept fate and take him as a friend. Don't mind anyone saying u are cheap. You ain't married yet and your bf is unbearable.

If I were in your shoes, I would have broken up since! I can't be in an abusive relationship. Not for anything in this world. I can't deal Abeg.

Gbam! Gbamer! Gbamest! What if the relationship became abusive after visiting scan centre? If you press that op very well, her definition of 'abusive' is 'the reduction in the amount of money the unlucky fiance is giving out to her'. I can't hurt a fly, find it easy to forgive, don't know what alcohol is - even wine, never smoked, never accomodated the thought of having two girlfriends, still, my ex described the relationship as abusive. Abusive indeed.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by adontcare(f): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Dfinex:

Bro sorry, but why are u this confused? One minute u were supporting that guy and trolling the op, now u are saying something else; sure u are ok? Cos I don't seem to understand how a single person can have this amount of confusion
my dear, even me sef weak
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by ubunja(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
I wont advice that you tell him straight up that you like him. Well, if he is mature, he can handle that. Just try and show him how you feel. Let him get the hint
as if men get hints.
LOOOOL men cant get hints coz you women GIVE THE MOST AMBIGIOUS MOST WEAKEST GREEN LIGHTS

tell him directly or spend eternity dropping your hints that would be too faint for him to pick up

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by ubunja(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2017
alexialin:

morals of right or wrong aside; you know your Game.
if only moee gals were this bold and direct.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by pedrilo: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2017
ur post reminds me of how my ex became rude and unbearable b4 our break up, and next tin, she was flaunting anoda guy on social media as her bae.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Andracarles: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
The only thing you should be focusing on now is getting OUT of that abusive relationship. All your effort should be directed to pulling away. When you pull away, then you can now think of inviting someone else in. Im guessing your romantic life is kind of messy with d whole abusive situation. U need to fix it before you involve another persons feelings.
P.S: there is absolutely nothing wrong with initiating romantic contact, but u must be in the right frame of mind i.e u must be SINGLE.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Martin0(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Well I don't have much to say,but with what I will type below atleast you get to understand what love is!

Love means saying goodbye to
expectations.

Sure, we all want people to behave the
way we want them to. We want them to be
more affectionate. Or more outgoing. Or
smarter. Or more ambitious. All of these
things are expectations. Expectations are
just your requirements for “acceptability”
of loving someone. But true love has no
expectations. It simply loves “as is.”

Love doesn’t play the victim role or
blame others.
Love doesn’t think others are “out to get
them.” Love doesn’t think their loved ones
are wrong. Love works together. It takes
responsibility. It forgives and allows other
people’s actions to be their journey. Love
doesn’t take things personally.

Love includes letting go.
Love doesn’t equal possession. Just as the
saying goes, “If you love something, set it
free. If it comes back, it’s yours. If it
doesn’t, then it never was.” There is truth
to that. Love allows people their freedom.
It doesn’t hold tightly and crush their wings
in attempt to keep them. True love doesn’t
want to possess. It is willing to set you free
if you want to be.

Love doesn’t require you to continue
a relationship.
You may love someone very much, but you
may not be compatible with them. Or they
may drive you crazy with their continued
disregard for your feelings. You can still
love them, but that doesn’t mean you have
to be with them. Love doesn’t mean that
you have to stay, and stay and stay. You
can leave the relationship and love them
anyway.

Love has no room for jealousy.
Like possession, jealousy doesn’t equal
love. We think that if we’re not jealous of
our loved ones that it means that we don’t
love them. True love has confidence in the
quality of the relationship. It knows that
the other person is happy and content
coming back to you and only you.

It takes a lot to know what you want.

Am surprise at how some few mature ladies here comment and advice you on this!

But all thesame I va said my own..
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Martin0(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Remember am not in anyway advicing her to remain in the abusive relationship.
But there again I will also advice in my own way of understanding!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time. / If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? / Too Hard To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.