Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. (5357 Views)

My 2nd Crush In Nairaland. Who Can Guess D Person? / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by NwaAmaikpe: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

I didnt fall in love technically. I fancied her, yeye girl. I was dating anyone then.. Ntoooor, I'm 100% faithful and have never cheated nor double-dated even as a man...Deal with the lust in your eyes,the confusion in your mind, and the cluenessness in your head

NwaAmaikpe abeg back me up. Is she a cheat or not? I'm sure that guy is the one paying for the scan O. Chai, men don suffer for woman hand. No wonder even Adam could not keep Eve, despite the fact that there wasn't anyone to cheat on, she still looked for something to cheat on him with. Blood of Wizkid

shocked

She should be more concerned with the result of the scan (if her womb is still intact) than the person doing the scan.

How does she expect someone who knows her medical history of forcefully ejecting the harmless occupants of her uterus and the true state of her womb to take her seriously.

Love is not lust,
Love is not infatuation,
Love is not stupidity,
Love is not superficial.
Love is not a crush,
Love is not a phase.

Love is a beautiful thing
And soul that horrible is incapable of feeling something that beautiful.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
the truth is I had to collect his number. I do call him once am in d center. He had called me twice now. Just to ask how am doing

Perfect! That's a good sign.

Then call him again and ask if u can call his number anytime late at night?
If he says yes ? Then it means, he's not married.
Which is also good.

Then one fateful night , when u are lightheaded, in a good mood. Call him up at night and just talk about the day's activities but make sure your voice is sexy and soft wink

Inbetween ask him personal questions, without bn direct.

Like? I bet a cute guy like you, should have a gf? And if u say no? I will be shocked, then chuckle softly while he tries to give u an explanation.
So from there, if he's interested in you, he will ask same.

Tell him the truth but don't say u are in love with him o, even though it's obvious.. cheesy

Anyways both of u, take it from there and be flirty on phone but remember make your voice seductive and innocent.
It works all the time grin

But there is no guarantee this relationship will last long. So don't build castles in the air about him.

If it does fine, if it doesn't? Simply enjoy the moment and end up becoming best of friends.. If you can.

Anyways It's 50-50.

Best of luck.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I lie? Cheating starts from the mind before the opportunity presents itself. There's nothing like mistake, it;s insatiety, lack of control. uncontrollable lust, greed...i could go on bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Gofwane(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

you just displayed a raw stupidity
why did you take it so personal

why are u so judgemental and conclusive.....the lady stated that she is in an abusive r/ship so she has made up her mind to opt-out long time ago

she now met this guy that has almost very thing she wants
She is asking how will she go about it

so guy why the insult?
i tire for the guy o. E be like say he don enter majek-fashek mode due to lack of cocaine to sniff angry
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by THUNDAR(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wait first! Which SCAN you go do?
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

She should be more concerned with the result of the scan (if her womb is still intact) than the person doing the scan.

How does she expect someone who knows her medical history of forcefully ejecting the harmless occupants of her uterus and the true state of her womb to take her seriously.

Love is not lust,
Love is not infatuation,
Love is not stupidity,
Love is not superficial.
Love is not a crush,
Love is not a phase.

Love is a beautiful thing

Hahahaha @ How does she expect someone who knows her medical history of ejecting the occupants of her uterus and the true state of her womb to take her seriously.

Guy you dey mentry, i forget think am go this side sha!

Standard rule of all male sonographers is never fall in lovewith a female patient, cause 70% of time, they believe the girls wey no pure. True. It's not love bro. It's simply attraction

100% @ `Love is a beautiful thing, when shared with someone that reciprocates 100%, its an amazing experience.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexialin:

Perfect! That's a good sign.

Then call him again and ask if u can call his number anytime late at night?
If he says yes ? Then it means, he's not married.
Which is also good.

Then one fateful night , when u are lightheaded, in a good mood. Call him up at night and just talk about the day's activities but make sure your voice is sexy and soft wink

Inbetween ask him personal questions, without bn direct.

Like? I bet a cute guy like you, should have a gf? And if u say no? I will be shocked, then chuckle softly while he tries to give u an explanation.
So from there, if he's interested in you, he will ask same.

Tell him the truth but don't say u are in love with him o, even though it's obvious.. cheesy

Anyways both of u, take it from there and be flirty on phone but remember make your voice seductive and innocent.
It works all the time grin

But there is no guarantee this relationship will last long. So don't build castles in the air about him.

If it does fine, if it doesn't? Simply enjoy the moment and end up becoming best of friends.. If you can.

Anyways It's 50-50.

Best of luck.

tnx. I know he is still single. Trolled him on Facebook too
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:

Now you're trolling him. Jezuz. You're gold-digging dear cheesy
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

I lie? Cheating starts from the mind before the opportunity presents itself. There's nothing like mistake, it;s insatiety, lack of control. uncontrollable lust, greed...i could go on bro.

You can call it whatever you like.

But if I can remember correctly, if one is not happy in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, they both have the right to opt out of it. As long as one or both of them are miserable dating each other. She's not married to her guy for Christ sakes.

My dear op, don't waste time jare.

Bounce the bf. Let him be with a lady that can give him back tit for tat , all he's doing to u.

Life is that simple.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Now you're trolling him. Jezuz. You're gold-digging dear cheesy
I gree
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:

Now you are talking! cheesy

My dear, you have my blessings.. Carry go!

Life is all about risk.. No need dying in silence..

Call him tonight Biko. smiley

But remember u need to break off with your bf.. Very important.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexialin:

But if I can remember correctly, if one is not happy in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, they both have the right to opt out of it. As long as one or both of them are miserable dating each other. She's not married to her guy for Christ sakes.

Bounce the bf. Let him be with a lady that can give him back tit for tat , all he's doing to u.

Life is that simple.

I gave counsel this way before, that was about 15 years ago. It's unfair. Human beings should be treated nicely,since you're wise and i'm dumb, why didn't she leave until now, mind telling me, if you can convince me this one isn't a time-waster,cheat and gold-digger then i'll deactivate this account
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexialin:

Life is that simple.
tnx dear
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

I gave counsel this way before, that was about 15 years ago. It's unfair. Human beings should be treated nicely,since you're wise and i'm dumb, why didn't she leave until now, mind telling me, if you can convince me this one isn't a time-waster,cheat and gold-digger then i'll deactivate this account
I can see u r taking dis personal. I think u r just a sadist. U don't like hearing or seeing good things happen to people. End time mofo
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
tnx dear

1. Tell us why you remained in the relationship despite the ill treatment from your present all this while

2. Why did the love suddenly port? Do you know what emotional/love bond is at all?

3. Why is it now you met a new guy you recall that you were been treated badly and need something better

4. What's the proof the sonographer won't treat you worse?

Learn the propagate your relationships sweetie. I'm sure the guy didn't point gun in your head to stay before now.

You only included the he's abusing part to get validation for your cheating soul. You can go ahead and disgrace yourself.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
I can see u r taking dis personal. I think u r just a sadist. U don't like hearing or seeing good things happen to people. End time mofo

E pain you joor... cheesy
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

She's not a gold digger. The guy is not even a millionaire, so which gold is she digging?

There are some ladies who find it hard to leave an abusive relationship until someonelse comes along their paths to give them the strength and will power to leave.

There's another category of ladies, like moi cheesy

Who leaves after exhausting all modes of making bf change to a better person, if he doesn't change and am still miserable? I don waka. I don't need to see another Prince Charming guy for me to move.
The unbearable relationship will give me strength to move on and quit.

So don't blame her if she's not tough enough to leave an unpleasant bf.

Staying put in Relationship is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexialin:

Now you are talking! cheesy

My dear, you have my blessings.. Carry go!

Life is all about risk.. No need dying in silence..

Call him tonight Biko. smiley

But remember u need to break off with your bf.. Very important.
kiss I will tmorw. Tnx n hugs

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexialin:

She's not a gold digger. The guy is not even a millionaire, so which gold is she digging?

There are some ladies who find it hard to leave an abusive relationship until someonelse comes along their paths to give them the strength and will power to leave.

There's another category of ladies, like moi cheesy

Who leaves after exhausting all modes of making bf change to a better person, if he doesn't change and am still miserable? I don waka. I don't need to see another Prince Charming guy for me to move.
The unbearable relationship will give me strength to move on and quit.

So don't blame her if she's not tough enough to leave an unpleasant bf.

Staying put in Relationship is not by force.

Elder sister, valid @ There are some ladies who find it hard to leave an abusive relationship until someonelse comes along their paths to give them the strength and will power to leave. And then it is now she sees something shiny, we should fear God oh. Men are humans with blood in their veins too oh.

Stop bragging @ Who leaves after exhausting all modes of making bf change to a better person, if he doesn't change and am still miserable? I don waka.IF GOD HAS GIVING YOU SOMETHING WONDERFUL IT'S GOOD, HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN BAD GUYS LEFT YOU FOR UNWARRANTED REASONS?YES WE ALL SHOULD BE IN GOOD RELATIONS BUT NOT AT THE SIGHT OF THE NEXT FLASHY THING, IT'S LUST IN HER EYES. WHEN SHE WAS OPENING LEG FOR THE GUY, SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THERE WILL BE POINTS WHERE IT WOULD HIT A LOW.

YOU'RE PROMOTING PROMISCUITY BABE, EVEN RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE NOT SO PERFECT CAN BE WORKED ON TO BECOME BETTER...EVER THOUGHT OF THIS? IF BONDS WERE FORMED AND BOTH PARTIES INVESTED QUALITATIVELY YOU THINK SHE'LL BE GIVING THIS HEAD SHE'S GIVING HERE?
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Safiaa(f): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
KushyKush:
There is a thin line between infatuation and love.

Sometimes we just mistake both because our feelings are yet to be defined
True
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

1. Tell us why you remained in the relationship despite the ill treatment from your present all this while

2. Why did the love suddenly port? Do you know what emotional/love bond is at all?

3. Why is it now you met a new guy you recall that you were been treated badly and need something better

4. What's the proof the sonographer won't treat you worse?

Learn the propagate your relationships sweetie. I'm sure the guy didn't point gun in your head to stay before now.

You only included the he's abusing part to get validation for your cheating soul. You can go ahead and disgrace yourself.
well like I said earlier, it is ur opinion. If I remained in an abusive relationship shows am willing and hopeful d abuser change. But am in love with someone else. I have not cheated yet. So I will pull out and do d needful. Do not bother yaself if my soul want to cheat u hear. Saducee
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
kiss I will tmorw. Tnx n hugs

cheesy kiss You are welcome dear.

Your happiness and peace of mind should be your topmost priority .

Go girl! grin
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

E pain you joor... cheesy
Na ur pain? Abi Na ur cheat? Amebo cool

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
well like I said earlier, it is ur opinion. If I remained in an abusive relationship shows am willing and hopeful d abuser change. But am in love with someone else. I have not cheated yet. So I will pull out and do d needful. Do not bother yaself if my soul want to cheat u hear. Saducee

lol @ Saducee, you got nothing on me baby, you could have left before you saw a shiny thing nah. Dont waste your time, Kolework ! Find another guy, fair enough, you don't go jumping mountain top to mountain top, you've gotta pass through the valleys, get some understanding dearie. I hate you not, just telling you as it is.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Elder sister, valid @ There are some ladies who find it hard to leave an abusive relationship until someonelse comes along their paths to give them the strength and will power to leave. And then it is now she sees something shiny, we should fear God oh. Men are humans with blood in their veins too oh.

Stop bragging @ Who leaves after exhausting all modes of making bf change to a better person, if he doesn't change and am still miserable? I don waka.IF GOD HAS GIVING YOU SOMETHING WONDERFUL IT'S GOOD, HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN BAD GUYS LEFT YOU FOR UNWARRANTED REASONS?YES WE ALL SHOULD BE IN GOOD RELATIONS BUT NOT AT THE SIGHT OF THE NEXT FLASHY THING, IT'S LUST IN HER EYES. WHEN SHE WAS OPENING LEG FOR THE GUY, SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THERE WILL BE POINTS WHERE IT WOULD HIT A LOW.

YOU'RE PROMOTING PROMISCUITY BABE, EVEN RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE NOT SO PERFECT CAN BE WORKED ON TO BECOME BETTER...EVER THOUGHT OF THIS? IF BONDS WERE FORMED AND BOTH PARTIES INVESTED QUALITATIVELY YOU THINK SHE'LL BE GIVING THIS HEAD SHE'S GIVING HERE?

who told u am just seeing something shining now to pull out. U be human being o. Did u not read where I stated I met him last year? Y did I not pull out immediately? I was still hoping and praying. So Mr saducee a girl cannot fall in love again abi. Moreover I have not bare my intentions to d guy yet. Ehen , so because of u, I should suffocate in an unpleasant situation abi? I just weak for ur level of reasoning.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Am not bragging, and am not promoting promiscuity.
We've all been in relationships where the guy will say, babe you are too good for me, I don't deserve u and I feel we need to break up, and he's really breaking up with the babe!
No matter how much she pleads and still loves him.

He doesn't care.. All he cares about is : am no longer feeling this babe, and I want out!
Series of relationships like that. A girl waste good number of years with one guy, whos waiting for the perfect moment to breakup and marry another lady.

And the guy will. Leave! Take it or leave it.

The early years of my life, while I was dating and trying every possible best to make my relationship work, it was not working, and that's where my bp originated from. Initially I don't use to have bp, until I had breakups in my life, I didn't even bargain for. I cried my eyes out, pleaded but hell no.. He wants out..
Am simply too good for him to be with.

After all those years down the drain, do u think I will bother myself crying, Boxing my Brains out for an unpleasant relationship or for a mean guy? God forbid.

My bp sef no go allow me.. I need to live long Mehn. I can't deal with unnecessary mean behaviors from any guy I date.. And that's fact.

My health first before any guy, tantrums or dramas.

Call me selfish! I accept!

If I slump and die, he will quickly switch gear to another willing babe.

My two aunts died miserably at their primes because they tried all their best , trying to make a relationship that's ain't worth it, to work. They died heart broken. I vowed never to be like them!

If you are giving me stress emotionally and a drama king? I don waka.

No time.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
who told u am just seeing something shining now to pull out. U be human being o. Did u not read where I stated I met him last year? Y did I not pull out immediately? I was still hoping and praying. So Mr saducee a girl cannot fall in love again abi. Moreover I have not bare my intentions to d guy yet. Ehen , so because of u, I should suffocate in an unpleasant situation abi? I just weak for ur level of reasoning.

Okay, after you chyke the guy create thread nah. I be want deactivate quick before, but i go follow you, make i know how far. You just sabi the word Saducee today? Na wetin you go scan self, tell me abeg
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

lol @ Saducee, you got nothing on me baby, you could have left before you saw a shiny thing nah. Dont waste your time, Kolework ! Find another guy, fair enough, you don't go jumping mountain top to mountain top, you've gotta pass through the valleys, get some understanding dearie. I hate you not, just telling you as it is.
I don't just feel it is fun to walk off a relationship of 8 yrs. So believe me when I said am confused on what to do. It is better to walk out than to stay back and cheat

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Okay, after you chyke the guy create thread nah. I be want deactivate quick before, but i go follow you, make i know how far. You just sabi the word Saducee today? Na wetin you go scan self, tell me abeg
cervical cancer
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
I don't just feel it is fun to walk off a relationship of 8 yrs. So believe me when I said am confused on what to do. It is better to walk out than to stay back and cheat

Now you're talking my sister.Kick the guy's butt out. But don't get your hopes up with the sonographer. They are programmed that all female patients are somehow, trust me. Good luck finding true love once again, take it easy my dear, you'll be fine. Bless
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Now you're talking my sister.Kick the guy's butt out. But don't get your hopes up with the sonographer. They are programmed that all female patients are somehow, trust me. Good luck finding true love once again, take it easy my dear, you'll be fine. Bless
I hope he is programmed otherwise o
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
I hope he is programmed otherwise o

Okay, how do we go about it nah?

We need to plan well so the trap would catch him oh. Can you make friends with female colleagues around his place of work? All you need is someone that knows his whatsapp digits, or you visit a studi snap better pictures bombard ya facebook and start from there. How you see am naah? He has to be caught, he needs to accept and propose to you 2018, time no dey, bad guys should let babes be abeg. Look how he wasted your time for 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.