Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (30884 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by zero8zero(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
AreaFada2:

Dude he said they never had sex. Even though the girl wanted it.

At 25 she can still find someone nice to marry. Not too late. The guy just need to be sure of what he wants. Either engage her or let her go.
A 10yr relationship devoid sex, you believe that? Lol

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by ubunja(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Jesus!. Who's giving you these wrong informations?. Well, you made it sound like girls in their early twenties all have firm boobs but it depends on individual's breast elasticity. There're ladies in their thirties whose boobs are firm.
true true
u can find hard breasts among the 30s grannies.
i wasnt very clear on my saggy breasts loose P equation. what i meant is , if a gal's breasts have fallen it shows she's been with boys,meaning chances of her having been fvcked are real.coz guys rarely skip breasts and go straight to pvssy during sex.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
SmellingAnus:
You better tell her politely that you may disappoint her by that time...

She may still decide to stay with you because you already have her mumu button grin

After you don knack that kpekus for years with all your strength, you wan come dump am for one innocent guy undecided
Ladies, this comment right here is why you should keep your virginity till you find the right man...not for the man's sake, but for your sake 'cause when you loose it , you are no longer in control, they have your "mumu" button.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by 8stargeneral: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

I really love her and I am scared of losing her at same time I don't want to disappoint her
i can see dat ur confused,allow d poor girl to go if ur not sure of marrying her!
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by africanusvu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
veraiyke:
oga what has parents got to do in this please
.you mean ur daughter started dating at 14? And even dated an irresponsible boy.and u think such parents deserve an award
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Oxster(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
remedick:
if this was a woman doing all these, you all will call her names Abi?

I just gave the best advice,,so is better to just call off de relationship than that?
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:
I've known her for 10years ...We have dated on an off 3 times, she's the perfect wife material but she's 25 now and i am 28 planning to marry at 31.she love me and I feel the same way too .she want to wait for .me but i am not sure i can marry her by then. What and how do i tell her?
Hook me up with her don’t waste her time,the one I get says she’s not ready.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

true true
u can find hard breasts among the 30s grannies.
i wasnt very clear on my saggy breasts loose P equation. what i meant is , if a gal's breasts have fallen it shows she's been with boys,meaning chances of her having been fvcked are real .coz guys rarely skip breasts and go straight to pvssy during sex.
Boys don't sag boobs, nature does.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Awoleesu(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
If you really are 28 and ain't seeing the possibility of marrying in 3 years time, sorry son, but you're not serious!
Men, real men brace up for challenges... 3 holy years are enough in time for you to pray, plan & breakthrough!

Think about it...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Uyi168: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
AreaFada2:

Dude he said they never had sex. Even though the girl wanted it.

At 25 she can still find someone nice to marry. Not too late. The guy just need to be sure of what he wants. Either engage her or let her go.
..yea,i just read the part where he said they didnt had sex..i agree with ur summition..

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Haaa, bro! That will be default for you to do! Because, after 10 years of dating and enjoying the free gift she offered you. Now you wanna dump her like tissue! My brother, dont even try such because she will swear to you and believe me. It will follow you. Such woman are scarce in this world. Better patch life with her and move on. Believe it or not. You will never see such woman in this world. Even if you change her for another bae. The Love wont be like hers.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by ubunja(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
the nuns at my church have standing breasts grin grin so...

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oxster:
The game is dangerous..Better start pulling yourself off b4 next 3 years,,if you think you can't marry her,start giving her less attention and attitude don't just tell her it won't work if not you are GONE

Use your attitude to tell her that,There are many ways to do that!

This is a very cowardly and immature way of handling this issue. Basic passive aggressive lazy man cop out.

I admire it when people are straight shooters. No beating around proberbial bush.

Passy089: leave that girl alone until you make your mind up on what it is you want.

Grow some balls and tell it to her staright.

10 yrs is not easy. If you ask me, i think you want to “explore” your options.

I beleive you will return to her once you realize the grass is not greener on the other side.

You can take the risk and cut her loose or water the green on your lawn and wait for it to grow with a made up mind.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Fourwinds: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

I've never slept with her. Even when she begged me to do it numerous times.
next time you lie again it will be blows

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Oxster(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Xiadnat:

This is a very cowardly and immature way of handling this issue. Basic passive aggressive lazy man cop out.

I admire it when people are straight shooters. No beating around proberbial bush.

Passy089: leave that girl alone until you make your mind up on what it is you want.

Grow some balls and tell it to her staright.

10 yrs is not easy. If you ask me, i think you want to “explore” your options.

I beleive you will return to her once you realize the grass is not greener on the other side.

You can take the risk and cut her loose or water the green on your lawn and wait for it to grow with a made up mind.

Good luck

Calling off for a breakup once is harsh after all years spent but with attitude....her might b de one to call for break than just calling for beark all of a sudden
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by neonly: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

I really love her and I am scared of losing her at same time I don't want to disappoint her

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by ubunja(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
4 biggest Lies women use to manipulate men
1.boys dont sag boobs,nature does (so when her boobs touch the floor after a decade of hoering you wont complain. Hey! it was the gravity!! grin )
2.too much sex doesnt coz loose pvssy ( so when u marry an Ex-Hoe her pvssy is normal,its your d!ck thats too small grin )
3.single mothers give the best love ( true angry but coz she already got the sperm she wanted.what she needs now is a loser with money to raise that baby from her ideal man grin )
4.women reach their sexual peak at 35 ( so u will ignore the fresh nubile virgins at 19 to focus on middle aged ex-sex spree runners who now want a chance to settle with u ,and use that moola u been saving all those years being single and unloved grin ).

women are masters of this Game.
GENTS KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by MissJoy29(f): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

Why throw what you have away? Engage her now, marry her in three years time. Simple !
Haaaaaaa! shocked
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Moboj: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
But wait guy if she's with all that attribute why can't you allow her wait if you really love her embarassed don't let it look like you led her on to something you knew you'd never be ready for that's quite bad

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by MissJoy29(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

the nuns at my church have standing breasts grin grin so...
Oh yeah! And how would you know? .

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by iamteegee(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
forreelinc:

Tell her to wait for you I can be keeping her busy before you are ready to marry give her my number 08032773199
Man you're a starved angry and stupid beast....gimme your junior sis lemme devour
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Gerrard59(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Safiaa:
most girls in their early twenties are not thinking about marriage.

You say this because you are based in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by sulakishop(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Russian roulette

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Safiaa(f): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gerrard59:

You say this because you are based in the UK.
I'm not
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by OldBeer: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Udumeze1:
Brother! Brother!! Brother!!! How many times did I call you? If you know what is good for you, hold that girl well with all your strength. Wife scarce for market o. I'm speaking from experience. I once made the stupid mistake you are about to make, as I'm typing this, I dey use red eye dey look for wife but all na rubish I dey see. The earlier you make your decision the better for you.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
MissJoy29:

And how would you know....
i have a very sharp eye.
i saw no bras

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by hpymoment(f): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

I don't know if I can marry her at 29

Please can you tell your reason? This is d age I actually want to marry or at most 28.

Let me know if I should rethink. Thanks.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

i wish i can marry her.... but I don't want to disappoint her in the end

You guys are so confused. Stop wasting someone's daughter's life!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Andracarles: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
My dear. If you are truthful that she is your wife material, then you wouldnt even seek relationship advice from a faceless forum. What u would be doing is working towards financial stability, so that u can marry her in 2, 3, 4 or even 10 years. I think ur at a stage when u think the grass is greener on the other side. Uve basically had one girl for ten yrs n u feel like tryin whts out there.... Bro, u know whats in your heart. Do it n face whatever consequences come.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by veraiyke(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
africanusvu:
.you mean ur daughter started dating at 14? And even dated an irresponsible boy.and u think such parents deserve an award
do u ve a daughter or son of that age range?
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Favourog13(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Robo ske ske ,Robo ske ske , if no be you then tell me who oh.
Robo ske ske,robo yeske, nobody messing with my boo oh.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Daeylar(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Udumeze1:
Brother! Brother!! Brother!!! How many times did I call you? If you know what is good for you, hold that girl well with all your strength. Wife scarce for market o. I'm speaking from experience. I once made the stupid mistake you are about to make, as I'm typing this, I dey use red eye dey look for wife but all na rubish I dey see. The earlier you make your decision the better for you.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card / My Wife Is Still A Virgin / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.