Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (30847 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by opusakidy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
wait for her if u cares
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Favourog13(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

4 biggest Lies women use to manipulate men
1.boys dont sag boobs,nature does (so when her boobs touch the floor after a decade of hoering you wont complain. Hey! it was the gravity!! grin )
2.too much sex doesnt coz loose pvssy ( so when u marry an Ex-Hoe her pvssy is normal,its your d!ck thats too small grin )
3.single mothers give the best love ( true angry but coz she already got the sperm she wanted.what she needs now is a loser with money to raise that baby from her ideal man grin )
4.women reach their sexual peak at 35 ( so u will ignore the fresh nubile virgins at 19 to focus on middle aged ex-sex spree runners who now want a chance to settle with u ,and use that moola u been saving all those years being single and unloved grin ).

women are masters of this Game.
GENTS KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.
grin
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mariangeles:
Ladies, this comment right here is why you should keep your virginity till you find the right man...not for the man's sake, but for your sake 'cause when you loose it , you are no longer in control, they have your "mumu" button.
hahahahha funny you... grin is it not good to have their mumu button undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by MissJoy29(f): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

i have a very sharp eye.
i saw no bras
indeed!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
hpymoment:

Please can you tell your reason? This is d age I actually want to marry or at most 28.

Let me know if I should rethink. Thanks.
The reason is clear, the higher the age the greater the number of dick that has penetrated the promise land.Law of diminishing return set in certainly.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am a man, but I want to say that men are wicked and inconsiderate. Though not all men! 10 years with her and you come here to say this trash! Even if it wasn't consistent!

Guy, go and marry that girl. If she can be with u and still have u in mind for 10 years, she's a good wife material, and she truly loves you. She would stay even in your nothingness.

You'll regret in future if you don't marry that girl.

Send me a pm. We can work this out. She is your wife kid bro.

Like say I get this kind girl 4 years ago, we for don born 2.

#No do mistake o!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided dere is no need beating abt d bush, use d same courage u used while toasting her and Tel her its over, she wl b hurt actually bt its safer now dan later
do you want him to be stabbed in his sleep. The way a lady handles rejection is different from the way a guy would handle it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
If truely you love her, you should not be thinking of dumping her when you will be 31. Rather you should be working hard for things to get better so you can marry her and be praying no man takes her before then as you said she is a wife material. For you to start thinking in ur heart you are not sure of marrying her then shows you dont truely love her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Mariangeles(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahahha funny you... grin is it not good to have their mumu button undecided
Who dey follow shine teeth...? una don dishonor women finish...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by rosalieene(f): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
I see
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Boyooosa(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
She was 15 years ago...
U r not serious so quit, just quit, one way or the other, quit. Do you understand? Just quit bro.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
ONEitis.

Killing guys since before Christ. lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
tell her to go please dont waste her time but if she can wait den good for u

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please, free that lady. From all indications you dont want to marry her, but a part of you would not allow you leave her to some other men to do the nasty to her. Part of you (consciously or unconsciously) want her to remain yours, while you may explore other possibilities.

What difference there is between 28 and 31? Age is just a number. If now you are not sure you want her, you prolly do not want her. Leave her jorr, and let her find some other nigga who knows what he wants in life.

Passy089:
I've known her for 10years ...We have dated on an off 3 times, she's the perfect wife material but she's 25 now and i am 28 planning to marry at 31.she love me and I feel the same way too .she want to wait for .me but i am not sure i can marry her by then. What and how do i tell her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Jman06(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Foolish girls will still not learn!

Wise girls consider the age gap between them and a guy before accepting to date them, they do this because they know that men marry down, so they don't go on investing their emotions in a relationship with a guy that has little prospects of marrying them.
But foolish ones will date their age mates or even younger guys only to get dumped for a younger girl when the guy is ready to marry.
Then they will start blaming men instead of blaming themselves for not thinking about the future from onset.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Stellamariss(f): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
slawomir:

my guy there are some ways you need to start letting her know that not all relationships will lead to marriage so she won't be shocked and surprised at last
with time there might arise circumstances beyond you guys control that will make the relationship to end.

exactly what I do tell my girlfriend .
she loves me so much to the extent that sometimes I do wonder at times if I don't marry her how will she cope. she has shown me real love.
mostimes when we are together I will just cuddle her and say these words to her

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

so start now my guy
u be real guy my dear

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:
if u marry in your 30s always marry a girl in her early twenties. make sure the age-gap is more than 10 yrs. you need a young nubile princess to unite with your mature provider self.

go find something fresh, something with standing breasts.
What kind of advice is this brother? do you think that's how it works all time? you dont know there are girls at their 20s with fallen breasts and girls at 30s with standing breast.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Premiumwriter: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided d love ws neva lost, she is a perfect wife material and she is willing to wait, Wat exactly is d problem
the dude is just confused. He still thinks there's more to a woman and he wants to find out more.
Guy my advice to you
The problem is yourself. From your post you like the girl but are unsure of whether she's the best for you or if there's still more - you are not sure. Well we can't be 100% certain of all the decisions we make in life. If I were you, I'll love her with all my heart for the remaining three years and if I don't fall in love with another lady, then I'll marry her and if I do fall in love with another lady - well sh*t happens.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by nancyv(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
chihes:
What kind of advice is this brother? do you think that's how it works all time? you dont know there are girls at their 20s with fallen breasts and girls at 30s with standing breast.
Don't mind that fool.He thinks he knows everything about women's breasts.
There are so many virgins with saggy boobs.everyone's body is not the same.
ignorance is really a disease.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by ubunja(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
chihes:
Ok chihes i hear you.
but thats more like a miracle than nature.standing boobs at 30 is a miracle and u cant live your life counting on a miracle.
if breasts fall at 20 with no kids yet,then it means once that gal breastfeeds her boobs will sag to the floor. then her crime is bad genes. that still gets her disqualified.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by olowodaran(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
You are wicked and i pray your sisters and daughters will be treated like this.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by leochuks1990(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

She's 28 by then and i dont know tomorrow.... I wish i'm ready right now but i am not.

Bro you want to eat your cake and have it. If you truly love the girl then every decision you take must be for her happiness. #my1cent
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:
I've known her for 10years ...We have dated on an off 3 times, she's the perfect wife material but she's 25 now and i am 28 planning to marry at 31.she love me and I feel the same way too .she want to wait for .me but i am not sure i can marry her by then. What and how do i tell her?
just let her know...don't make her rely on you cause this one you ain't sure..Let her go...you might be blocking her from kicking it off with her future hubby
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Yels: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
For you to say these,your mind is somewhere ex.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Edemaya: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

You love her my foot!! Yeye!!

Don't worry bro!! By the time you meet the one that will give you and your family a hell lot of problems!! You will come back here to open another thread that all girls are hoe!!
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Edemaya: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
veraiyke:
I only have one question: Why cant you marry her then if as you've said she is a perfect wife material?

Confused soul!!
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by tunde82seidat(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
slawomir:

my guy there are some ways you need to start letting her know that not all relationships will lead to marriage so she won't be shocked and surprised at last
with time there might arise circumstances beyond you guys control that will make the relationship to end.

exactly what I do tell my girlfriend .
she loves me so much to the extent that sometimes I do wonder at times if I don't marry her how will she cope. she has shown me real love.
mostimes when we are together I will just cuddle her and say these words to her

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

so start now my gu

Its either she's seriously cheating on you n does not really love u d way u think or she's v insecure!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by oodua1stson: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:
why do you want to let go of a perfect wife material?

I hope u don't regret it cow there are very few of them

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mariangeles:
Who dey follow shine teeth...? una don dishonor women finish...
no vex na... as for me, woman Don even break my heart without mercy before embarassed

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by mrdino(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:
If I understand your post clearly, your problem is you found the perfect one for you too early than expected. You don't truly love her like you claimed, it's just that you haven't realised it yet, if you do, you will want to spend the rest of your life with her, regardless of your age. Trust me, love can make you think of marriage, even at the age of 17.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

i wish i can marry her.... but I don't want to disappoint her in the end
oga if you cannot marry who u are dating for yrs, den what is the of going into relationship... I feel like doing something bad to you but na God get power, you had better don't brake her heart if not ...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

it wasn't like striaght 10years... it was on and off we recently came back together and the love was never lost.
only if you know the meaning of love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad / My Wife Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.