Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex (2255 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by HeWrites(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2017

A Twitter user has narrated how a lady dropped off her child with her friend, removed her wedding ring so she could go visit her ex and collect N200k for him

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/lady-drops-off-her-child-at-saloon.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by ClitoPen: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Chei... and she can't just collect that 200k in peace cos she must drop her offering ...

I wonder whose wife now!....
Just hope the husband is not going to be among those to comment after me....

9 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Blakjewelry(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Many marry their husband for just marriage sake.. As in them don use their real husband do boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Kowor(f): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Deceit at it's peak.
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Oyindidi(f): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
People too get story for twitter.

If the tori na true, she is silly woman.
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by IsYou: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2017

For her to behave this way,there is 101% possiblity that she will have sex with her Ex if he ask for it after giving her the money. Sorry to her husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oyindidi:

As in the stories thesedays ehn
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by sinaj(f): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Twitter stories nd lies
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by MhizzAJ(f): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Is there anyway she would get that 200K without fuçking that guy undecided

I don't wanna believe this story
But anything is possible these days
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
I hope the baby is not for the ex?

The ex-factor, very common with women.
Women rarely talk openly about their adulterous ways like men do, they're more clandestine about it. So, dropping off her baby, taking off her ring and hinting her destination right there in the salon isn't their thing. Except her friend is a colleague in the adulterous movement.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Oyindidi(f): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
pocohantas:
You no read the story?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Mrjo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
ClitoPen:
Chei... and she can't just collect that 200k in peace cos she must drop her offering ...

are u sure she is nt ur wife?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
You no read the story?

I read it.

More reason I asked that question. She can fck him, get pregnant and transfer the paternity to her husband. The ex doesn't have to know she is pregnant or married for that to happen.
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by ClitoPen: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mrjo:
are u sure she is nt ur wife?

Lol
Nah, dats not my baby
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by ClitoPen: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
That baby is so surprised seeing what the mum is doing...look at the eyes
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by purem(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Mrjo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
ClitoPen:

Lol
Nah, dats not my baby
they may nt use the real picture for secụrity (husband) reasons

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by lilmax(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
smh.....if we could see minds we will become murderers

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by iykekelvins(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wifey getti boo
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
pocohantas:

The ex-factor, very common with women.
Women rarely talk openly about their adulterous ways like men do, they're more clandestine about it. So, dropping off her baby, taking off her ring and hinting her destination right there in the salon isn't their thing. Except her friend is a colleague in the adulterous movement.
You believe this story?.
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by EmyLeo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
you go fear story my sister, me sef weak small.
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
ClitoPen:

Don't stress yourself with a false story to trend on twitter. The woman isn't that stupid to disclose her plans at a Saloon to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Oyindidi(f): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
EmyLeo:

you go fear story my sister, me sef weak small.

E go soon enter Nl FP. The dump site for fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by duduade: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
So an "innocent" woman can't go and hustle in "piece" abi
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Oyindidi(f): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
kimbraa:
You believe this story?.
The story is fake
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
The story is fake

I believe the story.
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Oyindidi(f): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
daylyt:

I believe the story.
Really shocked
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Really shocked

Well I didn't read the story tongue
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
The story is fake
There are loopholes in the story and very obvious. A woman who wants to cheat on her husband will be discrete about it, and to make it worse, she's a nursing mother.
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
daylyt:

Well I didn't read the story tongue
Hahahaha, go read?
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
kimbraa:
You believe this story?.

I believe women cheat.
I don't believe a woman can disclose her destination in public that way. That's why I added the second part of my comment.
Re: Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha, go read?

I just did. I believe it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) / Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? / I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.