Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence (1804 Views)

Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence / What Are Chances My Wife Would Bleep My Servant In My Absence. / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by alwayscool: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
I am 34 years old and marrying a divorced woman who is 28 years old, she is mother of a 3 years old boy, she is beautiful, she has problem of blood pressure high. So i want to keep a male servant for her at home, so That he could do household work.. i. Asked her permission for keeping male servant and not one time is denied for it, always she accepted it.. i told her that all thw houae work will be done by servant... i. Asked her that what will she do at home after i m gone to office, then she told she would watch tv, tak to. Me over phone and sleep in rest time.. what are chances she might end up fucking servant...
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
You're awicked man. Deal with your insecurity

4 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by Amarabae(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Can you please stop disturbing us with your boring wife story.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by alwayscool: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
What are chances
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by pedrilo: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Then get a female servant u idiot

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by mercy0008(f): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
So I'm a resident in Ibadan for now and would love to visit some tourist attractions.
I heard about Erin Ijesha waterfall in Osun which is not sooooo far from Ibadan, such a trip will be boring alone.
Just need people who are resident in Ibadan and have an interest in local tourism, that are also interested in visiting Erin Ijesha to signify their interest. It could be a day trip or a one night trip.
It promises to be fun and pocket friendly since Ijesha i heard is not far away.
kindly send me a mail if interested so we can make plans and agree on a date
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by alwayscool: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
She dont want to keep female servant.. whenever I told for male servant aleays she accepted, not once she told for frmale servant
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
alwayscool:
She dont want to keep female servant.. whenever I told for male servant aleays she accepted, not once she told for frmale servant

Your lack of confidence in your wife is first and foremost the problem. This is so so wrong. Abeg...Work on building your intimacy with your wife
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by alwayscool: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
What
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by thedondada(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
alwayscool:
I am 34 years old and marrying a divorced woman who is 28 years old, she is mother of a 3 years old boy, she is beautiful, she has problem of blood pressure high. So i want to keep a male servant for her at home, so That he could do household work.. i. Asked her permission for keeping male servant and not one time is denied for it, always she accepted it.. i told her that all thw houae work will be done by servant... i. Asked her that what will she do at home after i m gone to office, then she told she would watch tv, tak to. Me over phone and sleep in rest time.. what are chances she might end up fucking servant...

Imbecide you are imbecide you will always be
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by alwayscool: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why i am slowpoke, will my wife Bleep servant in my absence
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by alwayscool: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Do u think i. M a fool
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by bigpicture001: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
sh is just twenty 8.sh is not an old woman who mayb confined to the house..if you love her,ur priority should be how to help her fyt the BP issue. since sh us yong,her blockage if the arteries may not b so much..have her take a cup of the drained substance from the heating of the leaves of garden egg.this should be through boiling with clean water.once a month..it help me with same BP Issue.and also,sh should b drinking boiled hot water (not very hot) oo...every evening b4 going to bed..gradually sh shld increase her exercise stating with a 30 min walk daily...sh shld stop all consumption of Hy cholesterol foods esp eggs..try those with her let's see her progress then report in a3months tym.remember to regularly chech progress at the clinic for her new BP figures
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by SweetJoystick(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
So I'm a resident in Ibadan for now and would love to visit some tourist attractions.
I heard about Erin Ijesha waterfall in Osun which is not sooooo far from Ibadan, such a trip will be boring alone.
Just need people who are resident in Ibadan and have an interest in local tourism, that are also interested in visiting Erin Ijesha to signify their interest. It could be a day trip or a one night trip.
Why you dey spam people thread? Create yours
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by mercy0008(f): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
What's your own?
SweetJoystick:

Why you dey spam people thread? Create yours
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
That male servant is not good.

Try and employ a Young man for your wife.
Try me.

Then come back to Nairaland and post it.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:

You See, Mermaid looking for something with Men.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by mercy0008(f): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
SMH. SENSE IS FAR FROM YOU
TarOrfeek:

You See, Mermaid looking for something with Men.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by Nutase: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Are you sure you're not the servant cos you write up shows that you can't be the master of the house.

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by SweetJoystick(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
What's your own?
You are spamming
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by mercy0008(f): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
ABEG SHIFT.
SweetJoystick:

You are spamming
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by habsydiamond(m): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2017
So u no trust Ur wife abi....I pray u won't get heartattack becos of jealousy oooo. Underrating Ur wife to Ur houseboy...that's ridiculous for u to be thinking about such.......
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 20, 2017
What an insecure man. This shows you may be cheating on the lady already.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by alwayscool: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
What are chances
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by SweetJoystick(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
mercy0008:
ABEG SHIFT.
So na fine girl like you dey spam.....smd
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by Sierusvirus(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2017
alwayscool:
90% chances
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by mercy0008(f): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Leave me jorh grin angry grin
SweetJoystick:

So na fine girl like you dey spam.....smd
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by SweetJoystick(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2017
mercy0008:
Leave me jorh grin angry grin
Cum jor grin
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence by alwayscool: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2017
What are chances of sex between them

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Women That Will Definitely Break Your Heart – No Escape! / Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video / All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.