Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Is School A Scam?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is School A Scam?? (7598 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend / When Is School Resuming, I Miss Sex Badly – Pretty Facebook Lady, Says / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:

haha dat one na werey exam miracle center grin

You no know what's up. Na so so 8A's dem dey get there. My cousin wey no fit broke better english self come out with 8A's... kiss
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Are mentors always right?

This man self,,,is there any Right man on earth?ur case de tired person oh
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

My brother. I've schooled myself into 7 fields of life. I didnt use the government's help ! Nigerians should wake up and leave politicians alone. The bible says he that doesn't sow in sowing season, when it reaches time for harvest, they'll reapthe wind, such is the case of many graduates, look at the contributions on forums and see how many reason, this is a starting point
True
we as Nigerians need to do more, but we also need an enabling environment

Solid infrastructure
good health system
great social amenities

The world is more of a competition among different countries this days. Our youths are competing with youths in countries where all these facilities are readily available.

For instance, a business man considering setting up a factory in west Africa, will probably consider Benin republic or Ghana because of the epileptic power supply in Nigeria.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
greiboy:
True
we as Nigerians need to do more, but we also need an enabling environment

Solid infrastructure
good health system
great social amenities

The world is more of a competition among different countries this days. Our youths are competing with youths in countries where all these facilities are readily available.

For instance, a business man considering setting up a factory in west Africa, will probably consider Benin republic or Ghana because of the epileptic power supply in Nigeria.

Stale gist.

When U.S.A made the first nucler power generatiyon plant, there was no enabling system. When Jacob started massive plantation, there was no enabling system, when U.S started drilling poil first, there was no enabling system. We need to stop placing the cart before the wheel, we need to do what we can in our capacities first while we hope for the best. When germany started, there was no enabling system, when North Korea started no emabling system, even China. As a champion, it's better to start in a lack of resources than in an abundance of resources. If everyone could get what they need to get things they need done in life, then success wouldn't be worth celebrating !

I stayed in a village at Ilishan for 6 weeks, there was over 50 hectares of land in the village, but the entire village is malnourished, see land everywhere, no food, they were tiny, and land was there to farm, they only served shrines dy till dawn. Is it the government that will bail such species out? Such is the case with many Nigerians ! We should do what we can in our capacities while we dream big, and not thro away projects because of seeming lack of resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,he was a drop out nah,,if you drop out of school will u be recognize as some1 that went to school?

Lol,,abeg,,I no won talk...nah,wetyn de ur mind nah y u de suggest am,.,pathetic Nigerian gringrin
well if u dey focused in a dream follow am cheesy.no go say u wan drop out cos u wan do yahoo yahoo den come carry the ill gotten money here dey upload d pix for nairaland dey form effezi.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:

well if u dey focused in a dream follow am cheesy.no go say u wan drop out cos u wan do yahoo yahoo den come carry the ill gotten money here dey upload d pix for nairaland dey form effezi.

Lol,,I no talk bro

M brighter than that gringrin
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

You no know what's up. Na so so 8A's dem dey get there. My cousin wey no fit broke better english self come out with 8A's... kiss
naija is finished sha.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:

naija is finished sha.

You dey learn work abi? Mosyt of the youths in my mum;'s village na straight A;'s dem get, na 30k them dey do the exam there back then
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,I no talk bro

M brighter than that gringrin
Its too late to fail cheesy

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

This man self,,,is there any Right man on earth?ur case de tired person oh

grin grin

This is to tell you that any advice you get here might possibly be a wrong one.

Choose, yourself.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=BluntBoy post=63436894][/quote]
all those mango tree graduates its very easy to know them cheesy
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

grin grin

This is to tell you that any advice you get here might possibly be a wrong one.

Choose, yourself.

I don choose,,na u I go Cari do rituals kwanu
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Stale gist.

When U.S.A made the first nucler power generatiyon plant, there was no enabling system. When Jacob started massive plantation, there was no enabling system, when U.S started drilling poil first, there was no enabling system. We need to stop placing the cart before the wheel, we need to do what we can in our capacities first while we hope for the best. When germany started, there was no enabling system, when North Korea started no emabling system, even China. As a champion, it's better to start in a lack of resources than in an abundance of resources. If everyone could get what they need to get things they need done in life, then success wouldn't be worth celebrating !

I stayed in a village at Ilishan for 6 weeks, there was over 50 hectares of land in the village, but the entire village is malnourished, see land everywhere, no food, they were tiny, and land was there to farm, they only served shrines dy till dawn. Is it the government that will bail such species out? Such is the case with many Nigerians ! We should do what we can in our capacities while we dream big, and not thro away projects because of seeming lack of resources
I am not saying we don't need to do more, read my post again.

when USA did something, that is now history.

The world is now a global village. The advent of modern technology like the internet and modern transportation networks have made it so.

if you like or not, the products we make in Nigeria is now in direct competition with a product from china or india. No country can exist as an island anymore.

we need to upgrade to be competitive.

For instance, if a famer in china can produce a bag of rice for 7k naira and make huge profit from it. the same thing a famer in Nigeria can't do. Isn't that ridiculous
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
RickandMorty:
In Nigeria school doesnt matter. Have you ever heard a first class graduate in the US looking for Job? Its mathematically impossible. But in Nigeria ....you know the rest.

Fxcking shiithole.
our president no get waec cert.he"s the only president that believes there is still a place called west germany.ok education is not important grin.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=greiboy post=63437972][/quote]

lets produce first before we start talking about competitiveness, we shift the goal post too easily,,like we did in 1998, we were discussing finals against brazil when we had not qualified beyond quater final. There are over 1 million hectars of arable land in kwara state alone, lets go do something productive, and stop well-wishing, cursing Jonathan or Buhari adds no cents to our accounts
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

I don choose,,na u I go Cari do rituals kwanu
Lol, Ogun man spotted grin
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:

Its too late to fail cheesy

Confirm,,really late

But m not too loaded now ohgringrin

1 Like

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, Ogun man spotted grin

Ah b Ibo ohh,,,ur spotter no spot am,wellagrin
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:

our president no get waec cert.he"s the only president that believes there is still a place called west germany.ok education is not important grin.

lmaogringrin

West Germany??

U r wicked

1 Like

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Ah b Ibo ohh,,,ur spotter no spot am,wellagrin
Anambra cheesy
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

lets produce first before we start talking about competitiveness, we shift the goal post too easily,,like we did in 1998, we were discussing finals against brazil when we had not qualified beyond quater final. There are over 1 million hectars of arable land in kwara state alone, lets go do something productive, and stop well-wishing, cursing Jonathan or Buhari adds no cents to our accounts
Production requires finance, it requires investment. Yes! it requires man power, which we have in abundance, but manpower without finance is like a vehicle without a driver

Investment requires enabling environment.

Do you think Nigeria is the only country with arable land ? No

There is competition for investment all over the world.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by RickandMorty: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:

He's not educated, he did not go to school but he became the most powerful and important person in your country. It means that education is not important IN Nigeria. It doesn't matter if he thinks Asia is in Jupiter, everybody in this country answers to that man. Thank you for proving my point.

1 Like

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Anambra cheesy

U guessed wrong #Great abians
Re: Is School A Scam?? by habsydiamond(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Education is never scam.....it places u way ahead of Ur uneducated peers...it gives room for one to think wider than an illiterate...education is a necessity if I want to achieve constant success....u may be thinking that's there is no job and so on...if u learn any trade today and u are educated...it refurbish Ur business by giving u room to strategies....my dear brother.. education can never be a scam ooo
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

U guessed wrong #Great abians
Lol, Okay.

Ngwa man grin
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, Okay.

Ngwa man grin

Sorry bro,m not nqwa ND no more disclosure 4 ugrin

Ds one u r asking,,r u looking 4 ur braingrincheesy
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
greiboy:
Production requires finance, it requires investment. Yes! it requires man power, which we have in abundance, but manpower without finance is like a vehicle without a driver

Investment requires enabling environment.

Do you think Nigeria is the only country with arable land ? No

There is competition for investment all over the world.

Show me one developed country on earth that had all of these before they embarked on the journey of productivity,just one bra wink

Your point is valid, but we need to start small and from the earnings of the small it will create the resources and machineries for the big ! Think Chivita for example !

It's first of all production before competitveness, you can't improve on what's unavailable !

You're setting the cart before the horse bra !
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
Education is never scam.....it places u way ahead of Ur uneducated peers...it gives room for one to think wider than an illiterate...education is a necessity if I want to achieve constant success....u may be thinking that's there is no job and so on...if u learn any trade today and u are educated...it refurbish Ur business by giving u room to strategies....my dear brother.. education can never be a scam ooo

Hmmm,,,I said school not education,,mostly tertiary institution
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
RickandMorty:

He's not educated, he did not go to school but he became the most powerful and important person in your country. It means that education is not important IN Nigeria. It doesn't matter if he thinks Asia is in Jupiter, everybody in this country answers to that man. Thank you for proving my point.
He is not educated but he can read and write and he also attended military schools

united nations definition of a literate

A. Literacy (paras. 2.145.- 2.149.) A literate person is one who can, with understanding, both read and write a short, simple statement on his or her everyday life.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Sorry bro,m not nqwa ND no more disclosure 4 ugrin
Ds one u r asking,,r u looking 4 ur braingrincheesy
I'm typing from Abia now grin
Python state.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by RickandMorty: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
greiboy:
He is not educated but he can read and write and he also attended military schools

united nations definition of an illiterate

A. Literacy (paras. 2.145.- 2.149.) A literate person is one who can, with understanding, both read and write a short, simple statement on his or her everyday life.

I never called him an illiterate. But if you think someone who only has a WAEC Cert is mentally capable of presiding over the affairs of a country this complex, then you honestly deserve the leaders you get.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by thedondada(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Which means,,is A SCAM

No it's not. Making a better man of yourself isn't a scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls / What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? / Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.