Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Is School A Scam?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is School A Scam?? (7597 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend / When Is School Resuming, I Miss Sex Badly – Pretty Facebook Lady, Says / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Just answer the question!

With what you said or quote the topic,is it a SCAM?

Check the meaning of the word "SCHOOL", then check "SCAM" and tell yourself the correlation.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

He has touched lives.I'm moved when i hear cases he handled... Ladies with infertility problems that has reached 5-7 years. Goitres, Cardiac problems, Sexual Infertility, name it..

The average graduate is not better than a toohpick, just to use and throw away, senseless folks. All many do in school is cohabit and fhvk away their destinies

True!!Tho I,don't believe in fucking away of destines,,just pray bad luck don't hit your way
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

True!!Tho I,don't believe in fucking away of destines,,just pray bad luck don't hit your way

grin grin grin grin grin grin You'll be fine.Relax !
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

See hope.

Smh!

Is obvious u don't have any mentor,,,get a mentor and focus to be like him,,its really gona boast ur success
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:

let me quickly get my dictionary

I need to check the definition of contradiction

I dey come....
Point out where you think I contradicted myself.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

he dropped out nah, is that one going to school ?
It's better than Nigerian mango tree university according to Lefulefu grin

1 Like

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Check the meaning of the word "SCHOOL", then check "SCAM" and tell yourself the correlation.

You are pointless
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

It's better than Nigerian mango tree university according to Lefulefu grin

Stop rubbing my dick plz. grin
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

You are pointless
Keep seeking for excuse not to go to school.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You'll be fine.Relax !

Lolcheesy,,,m serious ohhh

Some virgins no de do well kwa,,me no believe that one @ all
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Is obvious u don't have any mentor,,,get a mentor and focus to be like him,,its really gona boast ur success

Ma Nigga!!

You are funny grin

very very
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lolcheesy,,,m serious ohhh

Some virgins no de do well kwa,,me no believe that one @ all

Like i said you will be fine. .... grin grin grin grin
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Stop rubbing my dick plz. grin

grin, brO education is damn important.

It's just that Nigerians see it as a must "Key" to success and riches, then when it fails them, they'll start condemning it.

1 Like

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Marcelo290(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Airforce1:

What do you mean by "refine people" because I know their are lot of people today who never saw the four walls of university doing well in their businesses .. growing and expanding and even speaks and write good English than most of the so called graduates we have in the country today ..
I see someone trying so hard to justify his dropping out from school. Apart from the certificate, get it for posterity...who knows, you may need it someday.

If Education is valueless like you claim, someone like Obj who has attained the highest height in life shouldn't had bothered furthering. The primary aim of going to school is to gain knowledge and get you equipped for the outside world. it's here in Nigeria that people attend school with the sole aim of searching for a job rather than being educated.

Little wonder in most high institutions, students aren't passionate about acquiring the degree, they are always like "make 4 years do make I commot for here" .

Note: I'm neither saying one can't be successful without education, but you can't just underestimate it's importance.

1 Like

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

grin, brO education is damn important.

It's just that Nigerians see it as a must "Key" to success and riches, then when it fails them, they'll start condemning it.

Education is important, but many go through the system without the system going through them !
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Keep seeking for excuse not to go to school.

Lol,,I hear you professor
Re: Is School A Scam?? by BluntBoy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

My brother. I've schooled myself into 7 fields of life. I didnt use the government's help ! Nigerians should wake up and leave politicians alone. The bible says he that doesn't sow in sowing season, when it reaches time for harvest, they'll reapthe wind, such is the case of many graduates, look at the contributions on forums and see how many reason, this is a starting point

Well-said. Back in the university, my friend had girls who depended on him to help them with assignments. They live their lives partying and travelling every weekend. One day, I spoke to one of them about the importance of letting the school pass through them. Her mentality was that the kpali was the koko (certificate was the paramount thing). I tried to emphasize education over certificate but, expectedly, it went over her head. According to her, her big man (her father, most probably) just wanted her to get the certificate. A job was already waiting for her if she could just get it. It doesn't matter if she would be able to defend the certificate.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Ma Nigga!!

You are funny grin

very very

Lol,,but joke apart it helps oh cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,I hear you professor

Don't justify not going to school oh. If you dropped out and made it, go back to school, it's good !
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Education is important, but many go through the system without the system going through them !

You have a point, not just that.

Nigerian leaders, wealthy and well recognized sponsors don't help matters in academic field.

They value and celebrate mediocres than important things that'll better the life and future of the citizens.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Well-said. Back in the university, my friend had girls who depended on him to help them with assignments. They live their lives partying and travelling every weekend. One day, I spoke to one of them about the importance of letting the school pass through them. Her mentality was that the kpali was the koko (certificate was the paramount thing). I tried to emphasize education over certificate but, expectedly, it went over her head. According to her, her big man (her father, most probably) just wanted her to get the certificate. A job was already waiting for her if she could just get it. It doesn't matter if she would be able to defend the certificate.

Check her down the line you will be shocked ! Nigeria doesn't celebrate performance. I remember being the best in different subjects through school but when it was time for inter-school competitions, they took someone else, who later messed up...So in essence, they drive jeeps occupy positions, but make no significant societal transformation, which is why Nigeria is how it is, and not Jonathan, or Buhari !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Don't justify not going to school oh. If you dropped out and made it, go back to school, it's good !

Ok bro,,,Thanks thogrin

Lol,,all Ds gals self don't what to no,if u go skul or,not,,just take care of their needs & family
Re: Is School A Scam?? by BluntBoy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Check her down the line you will be shocked ! Nigeria doesn't celebrate performance. I remember being the best in different subjects through school but when it was time for inter-school competitions, they took someone else, who later messed up...So in essence, they drive jeeps occupy positions, but make no significant societal transformation, which is why Nigeria is how it is, and not Jonathan, or Buhari !

The plain, unvarnished truth.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,but joke apart it helps oh cheesycheesycheesy
And at the same time doesn't help in some cases kiss
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Like i said you will be fine. .... grin grin grin grin

LMAO gringringrin

Am fine already
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

And at the same time doesn't help in some cases kiss

Lol,,what cases??

I mean having a mentor oh,,ok...how does it not help?
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

U don't even know that??no,need of further argument with yourself,,go & read his autobiography
guy if i am correct he dropped out of havard unv.he attended a private secondary school when he was a teen.he did SAT exam(scholastic aptitude test) and scored 1590 out 1600.so wich one u saying he didnt smell the four walls of a classroom cheesy.u cant even compare their system to ours that is underdeveloped and backward.wetin u wan take blow? is it yahoo yahoo or u wan marry one fat ugly white woman for greencard?

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

You have a point, not just that.

Nigerian leaders, wealthy and well recognized sponsors don't help matters in academic field.

They value and celebrate mediocres than important things that'll better the life and future of the citizens.

Such is the case we find ourselves
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,what cases??
I mean having a mentor oh,,ok...how does it not help?
Are mentors always right?
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Such is the case we find ourselves
We'll continue pushing, to conquer
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Hahaha. I know a town in the Niger Delta, them dey use am as special centre. Half way into the exam them go fire gun shots, invigilators go run, na only boat reach the village, so no way for help to come, before the invigilator recover them don do expose tire.
haha dat one na werey exam miracle center grin

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:

guy if i am correct he dropped out of havard unv.he attended a private secondary school when he was a teen.he did SAT exam(scholastic aptitude test) and scored 1590 out 1600.so wich one u saying he didnt smell the four walls of a classroom cheesy.u cant even compare their system to ours that is underdeveloped and backward.wetin u wan take blow? is it yahoo yahoo or u wan marry one fat ugly white woman for greencard?

Lol,,he was a drop out nah,,if you drop out of school will u be recognize as some1 that went to school?

Lol,,abeg,,I no won talk...nah,wetyn de ur mind nah y u de suggest am,.,pathetic Nigerian gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Does Your Partner Ask For Sex? / My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. / Can 18 Years Old Girl Married A 45 Year Old Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.