Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is School A Scam?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is School A Scam?? (7590 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend / When Is School Resuming, I Miss Sex Badly – Pretty Facebook Lady, Says / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Nope. going on five years leave from nairaland jare.I dey go sort my life
hmm ok
Re: Is School A Scam?? by coolh3ad(m): 1:41am On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
I can't marry an uneducated man even if he earns millions 'cause education refines people.

Wehdone ma
Re: Is School A Scam?? by coolh3ad(m): 1:43am On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
I'd rather choose one of your brothers over you no matter how loaded you are.

Wehdone ma 2...
Re: Is School A Scam?? by coolh3ad(m): 1:45am On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Having a certificate doesn't automatically mean I'll be marring a guy. If his personality and vision blends with what I desire then I'll be saying yes, if not, my answer will be no. grin

You have change mouth again. Okay na
Re: Is School A Scam?? by BluntBoy(m): 5:39am On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
all those mango tree graduates its very easy to know them cheesy
Very easy, my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is School A Scam?? by thedondada(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

Haven't your dangote and Davido blow already b4 obatining that cert??

Blow 1st b4 de cert,,Even the world richest man didn't see de 4 walls of school#BILL GATE

Lol again.

Bill gates spent 2years at havard university studying mathematics.

You should know only the best get taken there.

People shouldn't fool themselves with bill gates not going to school. Hes one of the most intelligent people on the planet.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by TeeFriz: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:
Yes,Romancelander....i know I shouldn't create this thread here but I did anyway due to my activeness on Romance section

Now my question is....is going to higher institutions a Scam,Cause the more we see now@days.....80% of graduate don't work nor ball in their field of studies,,,Why the need of Going to School??

Alot out there are making it without going to school,And those that went keep on striving to survive....

Don't you think that in the situation of things,SCHOOL IS LIKELY A SCAM

Don't mind my Errors

Probably if you didn't go to school or not educated, you wouldn't have been able to type this, communicate this well and probably have this indepth knowledge you are sharing now
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2017
thedondada:

Another lol. A politician isn't some course of study. It describes a group of people with interest in managing the commonwealth of the people. Anybody and everybody can be a politician not just political science students.

So if thats de case lemme use ur words against u,,what's de need of studying political science if u said so with ur definition?

Why spending huge money to study that?
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2017
thedondada:

No it's not. Making a better man of yourself isn't a scam.

Hmm,,,making a better man!!!!

U r too logic
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Kekx:

I'm typing from Abia now grin

Python state.

Lol,,abi u don see wetyn 9ja army do us,,u de laugh?e no funny bro
Re: Is School A Scam?? by richy5(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
so bill gates no go school? where did u get that info?
He dropped out and was honor with a degree in year 2007
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2017
richy5:

He dropped out and was honor with a degree in year 2007

Tell em bro
Re: Is School A Scam?? by richy5(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2017
Pre-school Education Elementary
Education Secondary Education Tertiary Education Formal Education Specialized Educational Service( apprentice) It's
objectives are: To provide a broad general education program. To train the nation's manpower in the skills required for national development.
Bill Gates dropped out of University to focus on the giant Microsoft.
Facebook dropped out of university to build the world global community
Larry page and Sergey brin put together the knowledge they acquire in mathematics and computer science to to build Google. alphabet Inc.
Michael dell dropped out of University to assemble and repairs computer who is now Dell inc
Larry page did the same for oracle
Steve Jobs did the same
These men has put their knowledge and skulls to share values by building a community and creating a sense of purpose for everyone.
N. B School was never a scam, the question is how was the knowledge or skills you've learnt either from school add up to the national development. The development of this nation as a community lies in an individual development through any of those medium above.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by richy5(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2017
thedondada:

Lol again.

People shouldn't fool themselves with bill gates not going to school. He's one of the most intelligent people on the planet.
It's intelligent comes from sharing values and building a community with a 2years of studying mathematics. While a doctorate degree holder with those years of studying end up working for him. Certificate is not the end products of formal education school but how you can put up your ideas into a developing your community.
You can become one of the most intelligent in the history by putting up your ideas Knowledge skills and education to build your community creating a sense of purpose. It's not about spending 4-10years in school. It's how fast you can deduce solution to a community problem.
thedondada:

Lol again.

People shouldn't fool themselves with bill gates not going to school. He's one of the most intelligent people on the planet.
It's intelligent comes from sharing values and building a community with a 2years of studying mathematics. While a doctorate degree holder with those years of studying end up working for him. Certificate is not the end products of formal education school but how you can put up your ideas into a developing your community.
You can become one of the most intelligent in the history by putting up your ideas Knowledge skills and education to build your community creating a sense of purpose. It's not about spending 4-10years in school. It's how fast you can deduce solution to a community problem.
thedondada:

Lol again.

If your dream is to work and build on someone's idea please go to school and acquire a certificate to have an edge but if you have something different in mind believe follow your instincts on how to get to where your dream is.
School is not a scam it depends on your reason for going to school.
Readers are leaders of tomorrow
2cents
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
richy5:
Pre-school Education Elementary
Education Secondary Education Tertiary Education Formal Education Specialized Educational Service( apprentice) It's
objectives are: To provide a broad general education program. To train the nation's manpower in the skills required for national development.
Bill Gates dropped out of University to focus on the giant Microsoft.
Facebook dropped out of university to build the world global community
Larry page and Sergey brin put together the knowledge they acquire in mathematics and computer science to to build Google. alphabet Inc.
Michael dell dropped out of University to assemble and repairs computer who is now Dell inc
Larry page did the same for oracle
Steve Jobs did the same
These men has put their knowledge and skulls to share values by building a community and creating a sense of purpose for everyone.
N. B School was never a scam, the question is how was the knowledge or skills you've learnt either from school add up to the national development. The development of this nation as a community lies in an individual development through any of those medium above.

Bur Nigeria school can Neva inculcate such knowledge into you,,,imagine...welcom to Nigeria university where computer science students run their programs on BOARD
Re: Is School A Scam?? by stillseth: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
I can't marry an uneducated man even if he earns millions 'cause education refines people.

See you in Shiloh 2030....continue to dey find standard oooo.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,abi u don see wetyn 9ja army do us,,u de laugh?e no funny bro
I beat many soldiers nh grin
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kekx:

I beat many soldiers nh grin

Taaa,,na comon boys scout go treat ur Bleep up
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

Taaa,,na comon boys scout go treat ur Bleep up
Lol, grin
Nigga be doubting what i'm capable of.
Hw ur end nh?
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, grin

Nigga be doubting what i'm capable of.

Hw ur end nh?

Nna ehhh,,,like play like play de tin just end oh
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Kekx(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

Nna ehhh,,,like play like play de tin just end oh
Seeming cool for now.
Hw u d?
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kekx:

Seeming cool for now.

Hw u d?

Yaya,,every where don cool,,twas a month operation
Re: Is School A Scam?? by thedondada(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

So if thats de case lemme use ur words against u,,what's de need of studying political science if u said so with ur definition?

Why spending huge money to study that?

Political science is the theoretical study of government and how things work between nations. A political scientist should be able to read trends and follow up on his theories.
He should be able to predict the rise and fall of governments all around the world. Making him the go to guy for I formation about the distribution of power and resources.

A political scientist should be able to bring about policies that would make or break the society.

It's not a course of study to become a governor or president.

I am not a political scientist but I know this why because I went to school.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
thedondada:

Political science is the theoretical study of government and how things work between nations. A political scientist should be able to read trends and follow up on his theories.
He should be able to predict the rise and fall of governments all around the world. Making him the go to guy for I formation about the distribution of power and resources.

A political scientist should be able to bring about policies that would make or break the society.

It's not a course of study to become a governor or president.

I am not a political scientist but I know this why because I went to school.

So what's de necessity of reading all those stuff & studying that in school without earning money?
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Whether u go school or not the only real work in naija is to hustle yourself
Re: Is School A Scam?? by thedondada(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

So what's de necessity of reading all those stuff & studying that in school without earning money?

The first point is you shouldn't think about money. If that's your end game then no need for school.

However if you want to better yourself as I said you need to go to school not to copy and paste but to learn.

Granted education is bleeped in Nigeria but you get the basic guidelines there and know how to tailor your decisions.

It is what It is.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

TIME TO DEACTIVATE, WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE BEFORE I DO SO, OYA QUICK QUICK !

I was banned by antisapm bot on romanceland for 24hours after quoting your comments yesterday
Re: Is School A Scam?? by Oxster(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
thedondada:

The first point is you shouldn't think about money. If that's your end game then no need for school.

However if you want to better yourself as I said you need to go to school not to copy and paste but to learn.

Granted education is bleeped in Nigeria but you get the basic guidelines there and know how to tailor your decisions.

It is what It is.

Hmmm,,so de end game of going school is not money??hmm

Another one too
Re: Is School A Scam?? by HitlerGaddafi: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2021

My guy studied mechanical engineering Unilag, went to U.S.A He start to dey cry when he reach there...he say common engine him nofit loose and re-assemble, and he spent 7 years. Imagine ! I spoke with a lady in Canada, from 200 level, she dey go refinery go field .... but for here, na die. Nigerian education is a cemetry. What a shame ! A country where oyibos used to come for mediical care some 50 years ago. Now a shadow of its past, a country that can't feed itself, we import eggs, tomato. every essentials of life !
Stop using a lone wolf incidence to judge an entire system. Which whites used to come here for medical care? What are they looking for here even in the 60s-90s?

So because one white or a few white came then "the whites used to come here for medical care"?

The people you're even referring to was the family of a royal Arab . That period he happened to even be on a tour of Africa and his wife caught yellow fever. That was how they found themselves seeking medical care at UCH.

It's your type that will have a white guy or foreign student in your class. Because he's not really brilliant then you assume and start making noise they are very dull in his country. Using a lone wolf incidence to judge an entire system has always been the problem of many a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Is School A Scam?? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2021
School is not a scam bro. The problem is changing the structure to education. Government should involve skills training for pupils in high sch. In some countries kids learn other skills while in sch skills like, building, decorating, welding etc and if going to higher institutions isn't their thing they already have skills for life. In Nigeria the opposite is the case.
Re: Is School A Scam?? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Stop using a lone wolf incidence to judge an entire system. Which whites used to come here for medical care? What are they looking for here even in the 60s-90s?

So because one white or a few white came then "the whites used to come here for medical care"?

The people you're even referring to was the family of a royal Arab . That period he happened to even be on a tour of Africa and his wife caught yellow fever. That was how they found themselves seeking medical care at UCH.

It's your type that will have a white guy or foreign student in your class. Because he's not really brilliant then you assume and start making noise they are very dull in his country. Using a lone wolf incidence to judge an entire system has always been the problem of many a Nigerian.

Lol i like your comment sir
Re: Is School A Scam?? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2021
thedondada:

It is what It is.

I don't know what you mean by not thinking of money, remember some or most people are motivated by money, living a better life involves money so please explain your first paragraph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Girls VS Fulani Girls, Who Is More Attractive? / Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.