Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,644 members, 7,854,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. (8036 Views)

I Dated This Lady For Four Years...see How It Ended(pictures) / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Hahahahaha. I wasn't the one who made a snide remark @ Wordworld should've laid more emphasis on my comment @ keeping an open-mind in a relationship. You did with your one-sided view.

I don't do sisterly whatever on social media. I'm here to catch fun, and not to make friends. Get the difference before your start making up rubbish in your head as usual.

You can be kind to express yourselfand leave me when you make your comments. When i lifted a comment,did i come near you, proxy warrior, paper tiger, keyboard mafia.

The sickness typical of women, you want men where you want them, but when they resist you begin to dramatize, tell me wetin i owe you? If i lifted a comment, and spoke about it from a singular perspective,couldn't you have acted the more mature and explain the other side of issues. Needless to say, how far different is it. Get your comments of my mentions before you ruin my morning....

Still on oe the finest heads in the country, you can go die. And if you aren't acting the proxy soldier, you can tell me why the continous mention of " my head ", same head that has won prestigious competitions...Yeye dey smell

Head your husband will never halfhalf of the measure of its capability...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

You can be kind to express yourselfand leave me when you make your comments. When i lifted a comment,did i come near you, proxy warrior, paper tiger, keyboard mafia.

The sickness typical of women, you want men where you want them, but when they resist you begin to dramatize, tell me wetin i owe you? If i lifted a comment, and spoke about it from a singular perspective,couldn't you have acted the more mature and explain the other side of issues. Needless to say, how far different is it. Get your comments of my mentions before you ruin my morning....

Still on oe the finest heads in the country, you can go die. And if you aren't acting the proxy soldier, you can tell me why the continous mention of " my head ", same head that has won prestigious competitions...Yeye dey smell

Head your husband will never halfhalf of the measure of its capability...
Cry baby!. I don't have time to waste on your ass.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
I'd have loved to read his reply that was reported.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
I'd have loved to read his reply that was reported.
Have it
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

Have it

Stop taking panadol for someone else's headache...cry baby indeed, it was my call to make.. eediot !

Welcome to the hallmark of spicy hypocrisy,you've mastered it and have garnished yours with the best aromas...Now just spare me, and make better use of your time, since i'm not worth it to you...

...You can get your snide remarks of my mentions.I don't need to engage in a tug-of-w.ar with you cause iowe you absolutely nothing, neither do you...

..If you have problems with my comments, it's a public forum, please free to quote me, but leave this head of gold of your mentions. I don't see myself directing your comments to a dry smelling cl*t.... Similarly, the same courtesy extends to me...got be.ef with my comments, address it head-on or bounce !

.... Last time i checked,you haven't seen this head before nor have experienced the brilliance it creates...Wanna fight a pro.xy w.ar,why not come out directly so i can address you accordingly, until then, leave me and let me be abeg you !

FYI, this head never misses its ta.rget, if i wanted it spot on, iwould have had it before you even knew about it...Yeye

There's nothing here worth reporting. He's playing the victim's card as usual, and he didn't get what I meant by "It's in your head". Mr brilliance my foot.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
There's nothing here worth reporting. He's playing the victim's card as usual, and he didn't get what I meant by "It's in your head". Mr brilliance my foot.
\

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Carlmax(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
My girlfriend suspects me pass Anini...
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
The reason I don't follow most of these online advice is because they are usually given by people who do not have real life experiences about the things they actually advice people about. I mean,what in heaven's name is date this or that, how are you supposed to know the person you have fallen so much in love with is insecured or has shortcomings you might not be comfortable with? What in heaven's name is wrong with not giving your passwords out because you feel there are some things your partner is not supposed to know so long it won't affect him. What manner of silly post is this. undecided

Thats why it is an ADVICE its not an INSTRUCTION. Mind you, the moral of the post is nothing but TRUST which simply means that and using your own example, if you are unwilling to give your spouse your password he is because of that NOT thinking in the NEGATIVE. That is what trust does in a relationship. The post is straight forward, simple as A,B,C.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by vicben27(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

What really is love if not trust?!!! Life is really about making choices. Most choose to be UNTRUST-WORTHY. "Let your "YES" be really be the honest truthful YES and "NO" honest truthful "NO". Some people swing like a pendulum between this variables with such a frequency unimaginable.

Brother, na big lesson be dat o! Delving into your partners privacy, like a police dog sniffing for cocaine or bad ass CIA is the beginning of trouble o. Because what are you looking for if not TROUBLE really, you intentions aint pure. Na curiousity na him kill Mr and Mrs cat "I CANT AFFORD TO DIE YOUNG BECAUSE OF A WOMAN". The post is as well telling us how to build a mindset of peace and tranquility for our own good when in a relationship by thinking POSITIVE. After all "three things cant hide for long, the sun, the moon and the TRUTH". Guatama Buddha. Without trust love is lost and be blown away like dust. Wish you the best.
sure the mind is funny sometimes even if there is nothing to find the mind will stil want to find fault. i trust my woman! shez a woundaful woman. definately there will be other men tryin hard to get her . she tells me mst times. i naturally dont like invading in other peoples privacy
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by kenex4ever(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Bae lemme teach you. grin

Phones that uses fingerprint to open, when you reboot your phone, it requests for pattern or whatever you use as backup password. So before you sleep, reboot your phone. You kuku know day time he no sabi your pattern cos na fingerprint you dey use.

I dey sleep like dead woman so na my scope be that. grin
it's easy to learn patterns
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
vicben27:
sure the mind is funny sometimes even if there is nothing to find the mind will stil want to find fault. i trust my woman! shez a woundaful woman. definately there will be other men tryin hard to get her . she tells me mst times. i naturally dont like invading in other peoples privacy

Its our biological reality for men to chase women and some cases women to go after a man they are attracted to.

Hence, her telling you is not out of place, that there are men after her ass . What is most important is understanding our boundaries and NOT trangressing them. For example you approach a lady and she says "I AM MARRIED". Bro, all you need do is to respect yourself and not cross her boundary. Now, insights into perenial philosophy tells us that ancient people are truely WISE while moderns are just STUP!D but think that they are SMART and that the ancients are FOOL!SH. In the days of tradition, a married woman can be easily identified because of her mode of dressing. But not today, our so called modern world, many married women dress in such provoking ways that begs for attention from men. We keep fooling ourselves. Its is good that you TRUST your woman and not poke into her privacy. Relationship today is almost all about, couples do nothing but chase each other like cat and mice for a catch, suspecting one another . One of the reasons is because of the stereotype "NEVER TRUST A WOMAN" "NEVER TRUST A MAN". Imagine a father telling his daughter never trust a man?!

What we must understand is that for any society to function well it must be built on TRUST. Trust-worthiness in business, in governance, in e.t.c of our human affairs without trust all is lost. Nigeria is what it is today because we mostly lack TRUTH in us.

Charity begins at home. Choose your spouse carefully, for they are the foundation of the home. And homes make a society. If what is coming out of our homes is bad, THE SOCIETY WILL CRUMBLE. The traditionalist understand this very well, hence the do indepth investigation when it comes to marriage. Tracing down memory lane, if you are from a good home and good too. Not like today, you just meet anywhere, knowing almost nothing about each others back grounds and then the next thing is wedding and then the UGLY TRUTH starts to surface.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kimbraa, I understand your view and in no way am I trying to justify cheating. All that I am saying is 'SOME' people choose to put an effort towards correcting such a mistake and has worked for them.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Kimbraa, I understand your view and in no way am I trying to justify cheating. All that I am saying is 'SOME' people choose to put an effort towards correcting such a mistake and has worked for them.

P....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
#
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by habsydiamond(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Where can I get a lady like this They are scarce just like fuel presently
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. / 9 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.