Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. (8020 Views)

I Dated This Lady For Four Years...see How It Ended(pictures) / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
makydebbie:
cheesy

Now you get the hint wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by dollyjoy(f): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

God bless you...A person hiding passwords while dating isn't dating with purpose...People and insecurities sha, the insecurities of the one hiding is more than the one snooping...Yeye, an wetin people dey search for, dem dey see sha !

wink wink wink wink
Asiiin eeeh, it's so annoying
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by MissJoy29(f): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Hahahaha @ That one actually requires more work than being a good guy.

I was a bad guy until 23-25 oh ! I met God how Paul met God, and that was my turning point ! If you know how hard i was before ehn....
Were you harder than Olumo Rock grin

Anyway, you have been turned by His Grace. Why do you want to go back? Why? Why?
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Asiiin eeeh, it's so annoying

The best place to hide a thing i always say is the public

The best way to deal with issues is keep the door open, leave a clean life and there'll be nothing to be afraid of...When they is fear implies there are underlying issues that needs to be under key and lock, but then in life, people always don't mind their businesses, which is why i tell myself the best way to go about life is not have secrets, live a clean life, cause no one pain, be legit, and you can look an EFCC official and say fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
MissJoy29:

Were you harder than Olumo Rock grin

Anyway, you have been turned by His Grace. Why do you want to go back? Why? Why?

I was very hard sha, but i didn't do evil. Robin Hood...I scatter everywhere to help poor folks... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Being good feels dull jawe. People take good people as jokes..
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by makydebbie(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Now you get the hint wink
No actually, I don't feel like arguing over stuffs I obviously know much about. So that's my way of ending the conversation.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

It's not about self love...Read my piece once again, you're hasty ! Cmon brov, you can do better !

"It's not th spoon that bends, it's we " - Matrix, remember this message passed to Neo?

It's not good peopledon't come into our lives...It's our own barricades of fear, insecurities, second-guessing, doubts...etc..of self-inflicting thoughts that throws us into storms of uncertainities shielding us from healthy social interactions and not people biko kwa ! It's we treating ourselves and purifying the soul that we can see better...This and more is what i say, cause people don't recognize good persons till they're gone most times...You see what i mean now?

I got your message plain and clear. The self love stuff is my own contribution to what you already said. Which is more like to say if you are YOURSELF GOOD, that barricade of fear and e.t.c that prevent people from seeing GOOD PEOPLE is removed in essence a GOOD PERSON is one who's soul goes through constant purification and that indeed is SELF LOVE for its to your benefit for such a soul doesnt come free but with discipline and it takes loving yourself for the best to be able to go all the way. Sorry i didnt expanciate.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
makydebbie:
No actually, I don't feel like arguing over stuffs I obviously know much about. So that's my way of ending the conversation.

Can we try it? When next you come naija?
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I got your message plain and clear. The self love stuff is my own contribution to what you already said. Which is more like to say if you are YOURSELF GOOD, that barricade of fear and e.t.c that prevent people from seeing GOOD PEOPLE is removed in essence a GOOD PERSON is one who soul goes through constant purification and that indeed is SELF LOVE for its to your benefit for such a soul does come free but with discipline and it takes loving yourself for the best to be able to go all the way. Sorry i didnt expanciate.

Trust me, i've seen people with good self love measure, but can't identify a good person in front of us...they include you and me bro
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by makydebbie(f): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Can we try it? When next you come naija?
In dream or wetin? Like we'll meet to prove you can unlock my phone? grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Jman06(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
MissJoy29:
Chai! And I had all that in ONE guy! He was unarguably the best. Wherever you are EM, this post is dedicated to you for being everything up there and more... cool
You dumped him because he was "too nice" i guess?
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jman06:

That's how they do !

Never treat them nicely too much...they'll start to feel spooked and scared and suspicious and... before you know it " Cowabunga "

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

The best place to hide a thing i always say is the public

The best way to deal with issues is keep the door open, leave a clean life and there'll be nothing to be afraid of...When they is fear implies there are underlying issues that needs to be under key and lock, but then in life, people always don't mind their businesses, which is why i tell myself the best way to go about life is not have secrets, live a clean life, cause no one pain, be legit, and you can look an EFCC official and say fvck off!

A life of HONEST SINCERITY, CLEAN is one without fears nor grief. You've spoken the truth once more.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

A life of HONEST SINCERITY, CLEAN is one without fears nor grief. You've spoken the truth once more.

That's my life oh. I live it like i'm under EFCC's watch !

When there's fear,there's imperfection and " ish "
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by IamIBK: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Bae lemme teach you. grin

Phones that uses fingerprint to open, when you reboot your phone, it requests for pattern or whatever you use as backup password. So before you sleep, reboot your phone. You kuku know day time he no sabi your pattern cos na fingerprint you dey use.

I dey sleep like dead woman so na my scope be that. grin
what are you hiding with all this security measures??
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by hanassholesolo: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Bro you cant give what you dont have. SELF LOVE comes first. How can you love another when you love not yourself. I really like what you wrote up there not just the TRUTH but the style with which you have expressed yourself, smooth and well knitted.

Self love turns you into a narcissist. Peace of mind is the only goal one should aim for because with peace you can give love.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Trust me, i've seen people with good self love measure, but can't identify a good person in front of us...they include you and me bro

Na, na, na not me. ITS BEEN MY SPECIALTY FOR YEARS. Even on Nairaland i know those who are just FAKING to be nice and those who really are good from the inside. Truth is there are not so much good people out there because not many people work on themselves to be able to move to the best of self called NAFS-AL-MUTMAHINATU, (purified soul, satisfied and at peace) they are mostly on the level called NAFS-AMMARA (the animal side of man, which is characterised by greed, envy, hatred, inclined towards evil). That is metaphysics.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Self love turns you into a narcissist. Peace of mind is the only goal one should aim for because with peace you can give love.

You may have to read the rest of my comments here to understand what this SELF LOVE is all about. It is NOT about being selfish, a narcissist. That is at all not the concept.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by makydebbie(f): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
IamIBK:
what are you hiding with all this security measures??
Nothing actually. grin

If you stay in my house with my nosy sisters. Nobody will tell you.

And I really don't like people going through my phone, even gallery sef. I don't like it, I'm not comfortable with it. And I'm not going to check your phone so you should reciprocate the damn gesture.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Na, na, na not me. ITS BEEN MY SPECIALTY FOR YEARS. Even on Nairaland i know those who are just FAKING to be nice and those who really are good from the inside. Truth is there are not so much good people out there because not many people work on themselves to be able to move to the best of self called NAFS-AL-MUTMAHINATU, (purified soul) they are mostly on the level called NAFS-AMMARA (the animal side of man, which is characterised by greed, envy, hatred, inclined towards evil). That is metaphysics.

Hahaha @ metaphysics...Reminds me of where i started my soul purification journey from. Lots f people are fakes oh...In life not just on anysocial media
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You may have to read the rest of my comments here to understand what this SELF LOVE is all about. It is NOT about being selfish, a narcissist. That is at all not the concept.

By the way, self love weaves one gradually into a narcisst o...I've never been a believer in the self love principle. Love is an internal-external energy, we have it within and then externalize it....This is order, turning love inwardly produces narcissim, which people lose themselves in one the long run, isolate themselves from the world, and think the world is the problem
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Hahaha @ metaphysics...Reminds me of where i started my soul purification journey from. Lots f people are fakes oh...In life not just on anysocial media

Yes o! FAKE people every where. Fake nyash fake boobs, fake abuna, fake ding dong hehehehe fake camel toe.............well very few people practice SINCERITY. Can you remember my first conversation with you and what i said about you? I didnt have to study you more than those few exchange of words to tell where you belong. I know PSEUD 'person who pretends to know a lot and talks a lot in a complicated manner to make other people admire them' from those who are REAL THING.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Yes o! FAKE people every where. Fake nyash fake boobs, fake abuna, fake ding dong hehehehe fake camel toe.............well very few people practice SINCERITY. Can you remember my first conversation with you and what i said about you? I didnt have to study you more than those few exchange of words to tell where you belong. I know PSEUD 'person who pretends to know a lot and talks a lot in a complicated manner to make other people admire them' for the REAL THING.

Thank you for the comment, i really appreciate the kind comment

I've learnt to follow Japanese Buddhist teachings, along with other spiritual teachings from the Asian region, SOUL CLEANSING AND PURIFICATION IS MY ULTIMATE GOAL IN LIFE NOW,TO ATTAIN MAXIMUM PURITY AND THEN DIE OFF THIS WORLD OF SORROWS...!

What do you think produces narcissism and how should one deal with anyone that's narcissistic?
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

By the way, self love weaves one gradually into a narcisst o...I've never been a believer in the self love principle. Love is an internal-external energy, we have it within and then externalize it....This is order, turning love inwardly produces narcissim, which people lose themselves in one the long run, isolate themselves from the world, and think the world is the problem

The ancient did not lump up what we DUMB MODERNS call love into one lump, this age of confused menality. Despite all my clarification of the concept SELF LOVE? Well in ancient Greece it is call PHILAUTIA, SELF LOVE. Aristotle discovered and psychotherapist who know their job will tell you. "IN ORDER TO CARE FOR OTHERS YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO CARE FOR YOURSELF" Perhaps the Bible jingo "love your neighbour as yourself" may ring a bell. Self love here doesnt mean being selfish.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

The ancient did not lump up what we DUMB MODERNS call love into one lump, this age of confused menality. Despite all my clarification of the concept SELF LOVE? Well in ancient Greece it is call PHILAUTIA, SELF LOVE. Aristotle discovered and psychotherapist who know their job will tell you. "IN ORDER TO CARE FOR OTHERS YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO CARE FOR YOURSELF" Perhaps the Bible jingo "love your neighbour as yourself" may ring a bell. Self love here doesnt mean being selfish.

I agree, but self love as pracitsed today implies pent-up emotions, a pshychological tool used as a defensive measure against heart-break. It helps the holder expects an anticipates troubles, it inhibits the best and fullest expression of love...and it forces the doer to see signs they want to, and they yell, yes, i knew it, i said so, i thought so...It holds the performer in a strong jutsu and binds them in a false reality.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Thank you for the comment, i really appreciate the kind comment

I've learnt to follow Japanese Buddhist teachings, along with other spiritual teachings from the Asian region, SOUL CLEANSING AND PURIFICATION IS MY ULTIMATE GOAL IN LIFE NOW,TO ATTAIN MAXIMUM PURITY AND THEN DIE OFF THIS WORLD OF SORROWS...!

What do you think produces narcissism and how should one deal with anyone that's narcissistic?

Narcissism is EGO driven. It is the Jealous, malicious, all hating 'I' which thrives on the misfortunes of others. That 'I' must be replaced with 'WE' 'US'. The practice of such an ideology as "ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL" blots out such a disease.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Narcissism is EGO driven. It is the Jealous, malicious, all hating 'I' which thrives on the misfortunes of others. That 'I' must be replaced with 'WE' 'US'. The practice of such an ideology as "ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL" blots out such a disease.

" thrives on the misfortunes of others " I just got closure with this in 2017, i'm studying it patiently, can you share more tips to deal such situations, as a traveller, i'll meet different people in my journey in life, like to know how to engage them without... " ish "
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by MissJoy29(f): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jman06:
Oh I didn't dump him. He didn't dump me either. Btw, there's nothing like "too nice" for me.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by MissJoy29(f): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

I was very hard sha, but i didn't do evil. Robin Hood...I scatter everywhere to help poor folks... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Being good feels dull jawe. People take good people as jokes..
I agree with your last statement sha...it's true
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

" thrives on the misfortunes of others " I just got closure with this in 2017, i'm studying it patiently, can you share more tips to deal such situations, as a traveller, i'll meet different people in my journey in life, like to know how to engage them without... " ish "

Boundless compassion is the medicine to it. That is by being charitable, always willing to put smiles on peoples faces, always giving out of what you have to others who are needy cures the disease called 'thrives on the misfortune of others'. Have you read the book by Thich Natch Hanh, The heart of Buddha's teachings: Transforming suffering into Peace, Joy and Liberation? Jupxter i for one, have choosen the life an explorer, all ways seeking, always searching for the ESSENCE which is ABSOLUTE TRUTH, hence i practice intellectual and spiritual elasticism.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Boundless compassion is the medicine to it. That is by being charitable, always willing to put smiles on peoples faces, always giving out of what you have to others who are needy cures the disease called 'thrives on the misfortune of others'. Have you read the book by Thich Natch Hanh, The heart of Buddha's teachings: Transforming suffering into Peace, Joy and Liberation? Jupxter i for one, have choosen the life an explorer, all ways seeking, always searching for the ESSENCE which is ABSOLUTE TRUTH, hence i practice intellectual and spiritual elasticism.

I;ve chosen this same path as well...But then, Ifwe treat such persons with boundless love, it will cause them to lower their guards and left people in? What happens if it's the chronic forms? I like the path of spiritual-elitism, it produces freedom and free expression of the soul...
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

I agree, but self love as pracitsed today implies pent-up emotions, a pshychological tool used as a defensive measure against heart-break. It helps the holder expects an anticipates troubles, it inhibits the best and fullest expression of love...and it forces the doer to see signs they want to, and they yell, yes, i knew it, i said so, i thought so...It holds the performer in a strong jutsu and binds them in a false reality.

Sure "practiced today". I like how you have put it. See if you go deep into perenial philosophy you will understand that this so called 'MODERN WORLD, our "today" which moderns pride themselves is but a residue of decay at the depths of INTELLECTUAL VACUITY. There are some Masters i learn from, Rene Guenon is number one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. / GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.