Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. (8012 Views)

I Dated This Lady For Four Years...see How It Ended(pictures) / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Sure "practiced today". I like how you have put it. See if you go deep into perenial philosophy you will understand that this so called 'MODERN WORLD, our "today" which moderns pride themselves is but a residue of decay at the depths of INTELLECTUAL VACUITY. There are some Masters i learn from, Rene Guenon is number one.

I'll out for the names you mentioned. 'm in my study period..

...How does one get rid of darkness within one's soul...?

I onced purged all the darkness in my soul out completely once, but life forced it back it somehow, how do i treat it?
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

I;ve chosen this same path as well...But then, Ifwe treat such persons with boundless love, it will cause them to lower their guards and left people in? What happens if it's the chronic forms? I like the path of spiritual-elitism, it produces freedom and free expression of the soul...

Thats a good path too. No on the contrary, our lack of practising boundless compassion is why we are in DEEP SH!T world over today. We are always thriving on the misfortunes of others. Sure spiritual-elitism a path, yet if not well understood or mal-practiced it tends to become a focus on SELF 'I' and with puffed up pride. Boundless compassion is 'WE' in motion. All that all this practices needs to be successful is SINCERITY.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Thats a good path too. No on the contrary, our lack of practising boundless compassion is why we are in DEEP SH!T world over today. We are always thriving on the misfortunes of others. Sure spiritual-elitism a path, yet if not well understood or mal-practiced it tends to become a focus on SELF 'I' and with puffed up pride. Boundless compassion is 'WE' in motion. All that all this practices needs to be successful is SINCERITY.

As practised by the sages,but we will always meet people who don't adopt these theologies and are different from us. I.e. Just few people on the face ofthe earth attend totheir soulish needs, see themselves in their true forms. Lots of people don't know their inner and true selves...and if it our own practise of boundless love we come across these kinds of people, how do we deal with them....For me,i practice isolation, cause i see lots of people have issues, now i'm forced to relate and deal with people...how do we live differently and deal with people with diverse beliefs from us?
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I agree, but we will deal with people in this life that don't practise these truths, even while we do so...
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

I'll out for the names you mentioned. 'm in my study period..

...How does one get rid of darkness within one's soul...?

I onced purged all the darkness in my soul out completely once, but life forced it back it somehow, how do i treat it?

You have to thread STRICTLY the path of ENLIGHTENMENT, in simple terms it mean walking your truth which must be an ABSOLUTE and not just talking truth. Truth is light and when put to practices keeps darkness at bay. It takes very conscious and consientious effort and every day struggle, Jupxter the reality is, IT IS A LIFE TIME STRUGGLE only that with each vertical movement up the ladder of purification ILLUMINACE increases and at a point it becomes almost impossible to be over come by DARKNESS for at this point you now have now realized by consciousness the universal principles. "WISDOM IS FOUND IN TRUTH". (Wolfang Goethe)
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter also you have to avoid sinking yourelf into matter, i mean materialism as well as sensuality.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

I agree, but we will deal with people in this life that don't practise these truths, even while we do so...

That is a reality! Hence, WISDOM is applied bro.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You have to thread STRICTLY the path of ENLIGHTENMENT, in simple terms it mean walking your truth which must be an ABSOLUTE and not just talking truth. Truth is light and when put to practices keeps darkness at bay. It takes very conscious and consientious effort and every day struggle, Jupxter the reality is, IT IS A LIFE TIME STRUGGLE only that with each vertical movement up the ladder of purification ILLUMINACE increases and at a point it becomes almost impossible to be over come by DARKNESS for at this point you are now have now realized by consciousness the universal principles. "WISDOM IS FOUND IN TRUTH". (Wolfang Goethe)

Hmmm @materialism. I'm not materialistic, and have overcome nearly all soul filth, the darkness is the last i'm working on, brought about by the stressors of life.

Hummm@ almost impossible to be over come by DARKNESS for at this point you are now have now realized by consciousness the universal principles

Hummm@ "WISDOM IS FOUND IN TRUTH". (Wolfang Goethe)

Alsa, continous soul purification is key then ! I need to go back to the basics
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Hmmm @materialism. I'm not materialistic, and have overcome nearly all soul filth, the darkness is the last i'm working on, brought about by the stressors of life.

Hummm@ almost impossible to be over come by DARKNESS for at this point you are now have now realized by consciousness the universal principles

Hummm@ "WISDOM IS FOUND IN TRUTH". (Wolfang Goethe)

Alsa, continous soul purification is key then ! I need to go back to the basics

The more you purify your soul the greater the intensity of the light called Wisdom. Hence, your intellectuality heightens, moving upward from profane to sacred.

I need catch some sleep bro.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

The more you purify your soul the greater the intensity of the light called Wisdom. Hence, your intellectuality heightens, moving upward from profane to sacred.

I need catch some sleep bro.

Thanks

Im resuming soul purification tomorrow
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

As practised by the sages,but we will always meet people who don't adopt these theologies and are different from us. I.e. Just few people on the face ofthe earth attend totheir soulish needs, see themselves in their true forms. Lots of people don't know their inner and true selves...and if it our own practise of boundless love we come across these kinds of people, how do we deal with them....For me,i practice isolation, cause i see lots of people have issues, now i'm forced to relate and deal with people...how do we live differently and deal with people with diverse beliefs from us?

Just seeing this now. Boundless compassion is simple an act of kindness. The practice of isolation is for self and which is such as Meditation and Contemplation. By design we function by inter-dependency hence we cant isolate ourselves from those who share not our views who actually are narrow minded. The TRUTH is, its very difficult to come across a SOUL that doesnt love it when you show them kindness. Good night bro and am so, so glad with our conversation.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

Thanks

Im resuming soul purification tomorrow

Nope, thats not the way of ENLIGHTENMENT. It starts to night, this moment, now. An enlightened soul is always conscious of the reality called DEATH which can sweep he or she anytime. Infact remembering DEATH at all times, our common lot, an inevitable bridge we all must cross is as well a path that leads to soul purification for it alerts consciousness and keeps you awaken. So what are you going to do tonight, right now? IT IS PURIFYING YOUR INTENTION WHICH RE-ESTABLISHES YOUR MENTAL STATE. Hence, a gear one. Have a splendid night.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2017
ashewoboy:
really! who will do all that? how would you even know? what a crappy write up. you can do some of those things buh not all. na wa oh.

You will know if you know what you TRUELY want, its that simple. Even better if you are true to yourself and a replica of this personality, someone that is TRUST-WORTHY. Even an untrust worthy person knows his or are type when their path crosses. The adage "Birds of same feather flock together" is no empty words. When people fall into the wrong hands its simply because they 1. They dont know who they themselves are 2. Dont know what the want 3. Lie to themselves, create excuses for writings so obvious on the wall. All that it takes is SINCERE HONESTY, that persons true self is always before us in their words and actions. Dont over look how they treat others. Its simple psychology and emotional intelligence, our innerself is always there to guide, and its a best of guide if it goes through consistent purification, an opening of your soul's eye. TO DECIPHER PEOPLE'S PERSONALITY TRAIT SHOULD BE EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS THAT WAY WE AVOID A LOT OF TROUBLES. Hence we you give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar.
Guess what, a moniker such as yours 'ashewoboy' is an indicator of who you are. Thats a first step to knowing and with a little probation beyond the surface seeking for a confirmation is the next step for we must not judge a book by its cover alone. I hope you get it ashewo boy? Now, have you seen the movie PRETTY WOMAN staring Julia Robert? Thats a good movie that tells us that we should always look beyond the covers of a book to its content but this we mostly dont do, everybody have their own story. If you take it as your business to know, you will just like a Goldsmith knows a fake gold from the original because it is his business to know.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by chigoizie7(m): 6:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Ekwe na abia
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by vicben27(m): 6:49am On Dec 21, 2017
the last time i checked one of my ex'es phone i ended up bin disappointed, wic lead to a breakup because i jst couldnt trust her any more! soo i made my self a promise never to go through any one am in relationship wit ,phone again. My fiancee is allowed to go through my phone. but i usually dont bother to check her msgs .any time i want to take a look at her pix . i cant afford to die young because of any woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2017
vicben27:
the last time i checked one of my ex'es phone i ended up bin disappointed, wic lead to a breakup because i jst couldnt trust her any more! soo i made my self a promise never to go through any one am in relationship wit ,phone again. My fiancee is allowed to go through my phone. but i usually dont bother to check her msgs .any time i want to take a look at her pix . i cant afford to die young because of any woman

What really is love if not trust?!!! Life is really about making choices. Most choose to be UNTRUST-WORTHY. "Let your "YES" be really be the honest truthful YES and "NO" honest truthful "NO". Some people swing like a pendulum between this variables with such a frequency unimaginable.

Brother, na big lesson be dat o! Delving into your partners privacy, like a police dog sniffing for cocaine or bad ass CIA is the beginning of trouble o. Because what are you looking for if not TROUBLE really, you intentions aint pure. Na curiousity na him kill Mr and Mrs cat "I CANT AFFORD TO DIE YOUNG BECAUSE OF A WOMAN". The post is as well telling us how to build a mindset of peace and tranquility for our own good when in a relationship by thinking POSITIVE. After all "three things cant hide for long, the sun, the moon and the TRUTH". Guatama Buddha. Without trust love is lost and be blown away like dust. Wish you the best.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

What really is love if not trust?!!! Life is really about making choices. Most choose to be UNTRUST-WORTHY. "Let your "YES" be really be the honest truthful YES and "NO" honest truthful "NO". Some people swing like a pendulum between this variables with such a frequency unimaginable.

Brother, na big lesson be dat o! Delving into your partners privacy, like a police dog sniffing for cocaine or bad ass CIA is the beginning of trouble o. Because what are you looking for if not TROUBLE really, you intentions aint pure. Na curiousity na him kill Mr and Mrs cat "I CANT AFFORD TO DIE YOUNG BECAUSE OF A WOMAN". The post is as well telling us how to build a mindset of peace and tranquility for our own good when in a relationship by thinking POSITIVE. After all "three things cant hide for long, the sun, the moon and the TRUTH". Guatama Buddha. Without trust love is lost and be blown away like dust. Wish you the best.

Hence while i say in love leave the door ajar, if the lines of differences are blurred, both parties can sync into one, and the cleaving process will not necessitate hiding,speculating or snooping around...To have a life of peace, have little or no secrets is the key ! or better still keep them in the heart guarded

Folks need to understand, when there are boundaries, they will be tested, the more the bouundaries the more they will be tested. Hence, individuality needs to reduce in relationships so both partiescan sync into one, one will, one purpose, one vision, one goal - to make it work !

When i hear people say don't lose your individuality, i laugh, what a bloody half-trvth that will only lead to divorce and break-up.His and Mine is never ever good for relationships. When it comes down to the basics, what's more important?Our self-image, our toys, our lofty dogmas? Or our our very being?

The higher the differences i.e. secrets, the higher the chances of a break-up !

The higher the divides, the higher the number of times they will be tested, there should be partial to full disclosure in love !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Just keep an open-mind in any relationship. Always expect the worse from people 'cause change is constant.

Of course "change is constant" its not an opinion but a TRUISM. Guess what?! In an healthy relationship where both partners work as a team the direction of this change in their individual self is an upward movement from GOOD to BETTER to BEST. For relationship to work, a choice hence which makes staying in love different from falling in love. You are staying to support you team mate even when the err, you find solutions to correct their mistakes. Some of the STRONGEST BONDED RELATIONSHIP are the ones which a partner ones cheated and the other saw it as a challenge to pulling them out of such sh!t and wisely instead of just dumping them to sink deeper while nurture a broken heart. THIS GAME OF LOVE IS FOR THE BRAVE HEART, A VULNERABLE GAME. An open mind is a positive mind. Good morning Kimbraa.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Of course "change is constant" its not an opinion but a TRUISM. Guess what?! In an healthy relationship where both partners work as a team the direction of this change in their individual self is an upward movement from GOOD to BETTER to BEST. For relationship to work, a choice hence which makes staying in love different from falling in love. You staying to support you team mate even when the err, you find solutions to correct their mistakes. Some of the STRONGEST BONDED RELATIONSHIP are the ones which a partner ones cheated and the other saw it as a challenge to pulling them out of such sh!t and wisely instead of just dumping to sink deeper while nurture a broken heart. THIS GAME OF LOVE IS FOR THE BRAVE HEART, A VULNERABLE GAME. An open mind is a positive mind. Good morning Kimbraa.

Keep an open mind is a positive mind will not work in making a relationship work oh. I expected you to address this much deeper. When we have reservations we withold some of our best and some of the witheld portions is actually what could turn the table around... Don't you agree with me?

For God so loved the world, he gave His best kept...Love is not a destination but a process that requires continous cultivation to bring it to its best form...Can we say we love right if we practice diverse forms of selfishness i.e. keeping an open mind? I beg to disagree, keeping an open mind destroys relationships rather than build it up.

Will you be happy ifyour kids kept their best parts from you? If you're God and humans kept their best parts from you, how pleased would yo be bro? Releasing our best parts like you said earlier in full blown love is the key, it helps us release moments that optimizes special moments and builds intimacy, it's the direct reverse of keep an open mind, which in itself is a psychological kill-switch, i.e. plan b. i.e. incase e no work. The moment we have this mental posutre, success lies on the edge cause we have our eyes set on the escape door even before a crisis.

Wonder why pilots and captians are not allowed to bail on their passengers in moment of distress? Cause they have a fix-it-by-all means mindset, this is what's neededto have a captivating and successful relationship....

The sage... wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Of course "change is constant" its not an opinion but a TRUISM. Guess what?! In an healthy relationship where both partners work as a team the direction of this change in their individual self is an upward movement from GOOD to BETTER to BEST. For relationship to work, a choice hence which makes staying in love different from falling in love. You staying to support you team mate even when the err, you find solutions to correct their mistakes. Some of the STRONGEST BONDED RELATIONSHIP are the ones which a partner ones cheated and the other saw it as a challenge to pulling them out of such sh!t and wisely instead of just dumping to sink deeper while nurture a broken heart. THIS GAME OF LOVE IS FOR THE BRAVE HEART, A VULNERABLE GAME. An open mind is a positive mind. Good morning Kimb.raa.
Change here is in two ways. Could be a positive change like you've put it or a negative one. When it's positive, you get the results you just mentioned but when it affects a relationship negatively, you don't beat yourself but understand that humans are subject to such changes. The threshold for tolerance to each individual is either high or low and when it's low, you don't force people to embrace what they naturally won't under any circumstance. Personally, I've zero tolerance for a cheating partner, and wouldn't condone one even if it requires pushing forward a relationship.

Morning to you too.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2017
Anyone who feels tike going thru my phone will give him peace should do so but I don't have that kind of tome, going through someone's phone because I want to find out what's he's hiding. I respect privacy and personal space. But if you think privacy is secrecy, then go through my phone or even my property. Anything you see take it. But woe be into to you if you find nothing g and I discover you have been prying on my privacy.
I just started using password on my phone few months ago just to control the way my little friends press my phone. I don't usually like it whenever I want to use my phone I start drawing patterns to unlock it. Itsy stressful
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2017
yeah don’t even look at my phone when he’s around dont bother looking at his either am not that intrusive

Live and let live but be faithful and don’t be a liar cause you will steal also grandma used to say
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

Hence while i say in love leave the door ajar, if the lines of differences are blurred, both parties can sync into one, and the cleaving process will not necessitate hiding,speculating or snooping around...To have a life of peace, have little or no secrets is the key ! or better still keep them in the heart guarded

Folks need to understand, when there are boundaries, they will be tested, the more the bouundaries the more they will be tested. Hence, individuality needs to reduce in relationships so both partiescan sync into one, one will, one purpose, one vision, one goal - to make it work !

When i hear people say don't lose your individuality, i laugh, what a bloody half-trvth that will only lead to divorce and break-up.His and Mine is never ever good for relationships. When it comes down to the basics, what's more important?Our self-image, our toys, our lofty dogmas? Or our our very being?

The higher the differences i.e. secrets, the higher the chances of a break-up !

The higher the divides, the higher the number of times they will be tested, there should be partial to full disclosure in love !

"Individuality needs to reduce in relationships so both partiescan sync into one" Jupxter that is the TRUTH about our humanity which is to UNITE. I once told you that 'MODERNS' are at the very depths of residue of decay, not just the decay but residue. And may continue sinking deeper unless ENLIGHTENED MINDS put everything out there to teach TRUTH.

The ancients over 5000 years ago knew this concept of "sync into one" by the genders which is best illustrated by what is called TRANTRIC SEX. Its a sexual practice that is built on UNSELFLESSNESS, which ensure deeper connection, TWO BECOMING ONE, BODY AND SOUL.

Moderns have fall so short of this spirituality, what is practiced during sex today is nothing but SELFISHNESS. How can two become one when your partner is lying down their, especially the woman UNSATISFIED. That is not BONDING that is BULLSH!T and has as well been a reason for BIG PROBLEMS in marriages. Pornography, that monster is killing so called 'MODERNS'.

Individualism is our today's confused mentality and out-crop of derailing from tradition into modernity which is so built on inconsistent fantasies. And what do we see if not chaos everywhere.

Using sex to support your comment is because it is our very ESSENCE, a biological reality which is so vulnarable. Its the closest two can get, D!CK in the PUCCY, a connection, yet reduced to mere recreational today, what out passion, without energy SENSELESS and like ANIMALS mating, hence bonding is ZERO!
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

"Individuality needs to reduce in relationships so both partiescan sync into one" Jupxter that is the TRUTH of our humanity which is to UNITE. I once told you that 'MODERNS' are at the very depths of residue of decay, not just the decay but residue. And may continue sinking deeper unless ENLIGHTENED MINDS put everything out there to teach TRUTH.

The ancients over 5000 years ago knew this concept of "sync into one" by the genders which is best illustrated by what is called TRANTRIC SEX. Its a sexual practice that is built on UNSELFLESSNESS, which ensure deeper connection, TWO BECOMING ONE, BODY AND SOUL.

Moderns have fall so short of this spirituality, what is practiced during sex today is nothing but SELFISHNESS. How can two become one when your partner is lying down their, especially the woman UNSATISFIED. That is not BONDING that is BULLSH!T and has as well been a reason for BIG PROBLEMS in marriages. Pornography, that monster is killing so called 'MODERNS'.

Individualism is our today's confused mentality and out-crop of derailing from tradition into modernity which is so built on inconsistent fantasies. And what do we see if not chaos everywhere.

Using sex to support your comment is because it is our very ESSENCE, a biological reality which is so vulnarable. Its the closest two can get, D!CK in the PUCCY, a connection, yet reduced to mere recreational today, what out passion, without energy SENSELESS and like ANIMALS mating, hence bonding is ZERO!

From Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton, to Huma Abadeen, it continues to trickle...

... This generation is headed for the highest level of breakup if care isn't taken...all these tedious rules of engagement will definitely be the backbone oofbreakups. Don't touch my phone,don't do this, don't do that. For goodness sakes, weshould ask people, what's more important, the self-image, the toys, or our very being? May sense fall on us all.

Bonding/Cleaving is the essence of relationship not individualism...People are knotted in their heads !

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Change here is in two ways. Could be a positive change like you've put it or a negative one. When it's positive, you get the results you just mentioned but when it affects a relationship negatively, you don't beat yourself but understand that humans are subject to such changes. The threshold for tolerance to each individual is either high or low and when it's low, you don't force people to embrace what they naturally won't under any circumstance. Personally, I've zero tolerance for a cheating partner, and wouldn't condone one even if it requires pushing forward a relationship.

Morning to you too.

I respect your personality "i ve zero tolerance for a cheating partner". That is NOT keeping an open mind when you are not even willing to know why? And if "Change is constant" dont you know that some cases of cheating is actually as a result of how a partner has changed their ways, e.g sexually, caring, and e.t.c husband no more showing attention to their wives now married to their businesses, wife sex starved and hence a vacum to be filled. And despite better choices on the table, she makes a wrong choice while the whole root of the problem is the husband? So what am i saying. Some people try as much as possible to resolve, understand the reason why and has much as possible make amends when such their are such stake-holders as their INNOCENT CHILDREN. If change is constant, who says things cant change back to normal?
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I respect your personality "i ve zero tolerance for a cheating partner". That is NOT keeping an open mind when you are not even willing to know why? And if "Change is constant" dont you know that some cases of cheating is actually as a result of how a partner has changed their ways, e.g sexually, caring, and e.t.c husband no more showing attention to their wives now married to their businesses, wife sex starved and hence a vacum to be filled. And despite better choices on the table, she makes a wrong choice while the whole root of the problem is the husband? So what am i saying. Some people try as much as possible to resolve, understand the reason why and has much as possible make amends when such their are such stake-holders as their INNOCENT CHILDREN. If change is constant, who things cant change back to normal?
Of course it's not keeping an open mind. People make excuses for cheating. If sex or lack of care exist in a relationship then I expect my spouse to confine in me than running to the next available lady to profess love and subsequently cheating. Nothing justifies that, and I won't compromise just to make that relationship work.

Having said that, I talked of keeping an open-mind in my first post on this thread, as for my second comment I only replied based on your submission which had nothing to do with open mindedness but positive changes in humans and effects in relationships. Get the difference.

As for my initial submission. I saw Jupxter comment but felt he was just being cocky with his reply 'cause he won't tell me that keeping an open mind means the partner doing so is just being selfish. If his knowledge is limited there's google for help.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

It's not about self love...Read my piece once again, you're hasty ! Cmon brov, you can do better !

"It's not th spoon that bends, it's we " - Matrix, remember this message passed to Neo?

It's not good peopledon't come into our lives...It's our own barricades of fear, insecurities, second-guessing, doubts...etc..of self-inflicting thoughts that throws us into storms of uncertainities shielding us from healthy social interactions and not people biko kwa ! It's we treating ourselves and purifying the soul that we can see better...This and more is what i say, cause people don't recognize good persons till they're gone most times...You see what i mean now?

"ITS NOT THAT GOOD PEOPLE DONT COME OUR WAY, ITS OUR BARRICADE OF FEARS............." what you are saying here is that WE ARE CLOSED MINDED. Hence without such barricade is not just an open mind but a lucid mind which is infact a positive trait, for you are giving people a chance. That is my conception of open minded, an elucidation of what i had said.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Of course it's not keeping an open mind. People make excuses for cheating. If sex or lack of care exist in a relationship then I expect my spouse to confine in me than running to the next available lady to profess love and subsequently cheating. Nothing justifies that, and I won't compromise just to make that relationship work.

Having said that, I talked of keeping an open-mind in my first post on this thread, as for my second comment I only replied based on your submission which had nothing to do with open mindedness but positive changes in humans and effects in relationships. Get the difference.

As for my initial submission. I saw Jupxter comment but felt he was just being cocky with his reply 'cause he won't tell me that keeping an open mind means the partner doing so is just being selfish. If his knowledge is limited there's google for help.

I know where you're coming from. My comment has nothing to do with you personally, and in public discussions, there's need to debate on issues as they form branches to explicitly address issues around the bend...But then, i know where you're coming from...Trust me i do, and i understand perfectly, have a pleasant day ahead wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

"ITS NOT THAT GOOD PEOPLE DONT COME OUR WAY, ITS OUR BARRICADE OF FEARS............." what you are saying here is that WE ARE CLOSED MINDED. Hence without such barricade is not just an open mind but a lucid mind which is infact a positive trait, for you are giving people a chance. That is my conception of open minded, an elucidation of what i had said.

Men, you complete my thoughts. God Bless you jare !
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

I know where you're coming from. My comment has nothing to do with you personally, and in public discussions, there's need to debate on issues as they form branches to explicitly address issues around the bend...But then, i know where you're coming from...Trust me i do, and i understand perfectly, have a pleasant day ahead wink
It's all in your head as usual.
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
It's all in your head as usual.

adayada. I'm sure if i was in your sister's good book, you'll be all over my comments by now. While i don't need your validations or don't desire to be in your good books, i did'nt come out cocky at you as you came for my balls, so let go of my balls now please...

...About my head, it's one of the finest in the country, e dey pain you?
Re: Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

adayada. I'm sure if i was in your sister's good book, you'll be all over my comments by now. While i don't need your validations or don't desire to be in your good books, i did'nt come out cocky at you as you came for my balls, so let go of my balls now please...

...About my head, it's one of the finest in the country, e dey pain you?

Hahahahaha. I wasn't the one who made a snide remark @ Wordworld should've laid more emphasis on my comment @ keeping an open-mind in a relationship. You did with your one-sided view.

I don't do sisterly whatever on social media. I'm here to catch fun, and not to make friends. Get the difference before your start making up rubbish in your head as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Female Nairalander Is More Beautiful Than My Girlfriend. / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / What Do Guys Use Vaseline To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.