Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) (9494 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) / I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Mr bidness man... the rest can go and wash toilet angry
grin
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Who is Mr Normal
Whoever is normal among them.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by beautyhd: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2017
...and who said that number 3 is handsome?
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
beautyhd:
...and who said that number 3 is handsome?
So what is your definition of good looking?
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Diamond23(f): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] I'll go for no-4....he z three in one, cute, nice nd matured swag, can't call him illiterate cuz for u to be able to succeed in business, u must v d desired knowledge required.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Diamond23:
I'll go for no-4....he z three in one, cute, nice nd matured swag, can't call him illiterate cuz for u to be able to succeed in business, u must v d desired knowledge required.

But he might not have a degree, which makes it uneducated
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Diamond23(f): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

But he might not have a degree, which makes it uneducated
....At least he z nt an illiterate, a degree is not a must yardstick for u to be successful.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Haha, wetin she do una now
is she your wife?
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2017
IwillSucced:
is she your wife?

Hen
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Raals(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
lol
LadyGoddiva:
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by quicyvictor(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2018
Mr swag
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by yeyedesmell: 3:20am On Feb 14, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
what can you offer
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Toto juice undecided
yeyedesmell:
what can you offer

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
you are vulgar
LadyGoddiva:
Toto juice undecided
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
You didn’t see his JAMB question? undecided
DonPiiko:
you are vulgar
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Realfitbody: 3:11am On Feb 15, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Toto juice undecided
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Really??

I think I missed that memo (I was probably busy canoodling at bae's and the post man missed me). tongue cheesy

Well good thing I'm a woman not a girl... Lol
I must admit, I like you a lot.... but most times, people with very finely written ideologies of life often times tends to or deviate from that in practicality.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by henrygold100: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2018
Op u forget to add mr bedmatics
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2018
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

It's the dream of most ladies to wear that ring and walk down the aisle to the man of their dreams.

But nowadays, it is not easy to know what ladies want.

Do you want a stinking rich guy who buys you everything and gives you all you want, sorry they don't exist, everyone has flaws.

So ladies what's your pick?

Please if you are gay, you are not included, this is just for ladies.

More On My Blog
Beware!!! Here Is How Using Earpiece Almost Damaged My Ear
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/beware-here-is-how-using-earpiece.html

No 4 encompasses of them all so there's really no choice, have you ever seen an ugly billionaire before ? I don't think such exists
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hahahahaha!! All the ladies are choosing No 4 based on the model used. How many actual businessmen in Nigeria look like that? When we say businessmen, what seems to come to the minds of most of you are young suited guys walking about with docs and statistics. Most of those guys are corporate stooges, they work in investment firms, and other financial institutions, or the sons of business moguls. The real businessmen are the cow owners, the owners of vast farmlands, the 'oil' Alhajis....
It's funny that you girls still think being a rich businessman and having a thriving business means the man has savvy, acumen and all that. The reality is that majority of hotel and filling station owners are political thugs, politics is the easiest way for illiterates to become millionaires in this country. Either be a notorious NURTW thug, or be an area boy chairman in control of other area boys that politicians can use to oppress their opponents. The problem is you girls don't really Know the reality of things, you romanticize everything. Look at most of the rich men around you, many of them were barbers, vulcanizers, drivers etc. Those ones are either given outright payments for helping with election malpractices or they become "contractors". One of them here was given a contract to manage the government house laundry and he was given millions of naira to "purchase" equipments and materials, to maintain a laundry that nobody uses.
When it comes to money, you girls should just chop and keep quiet, because only few of you actually know the reality of how wealth is amassed in Nigeria
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Warderz: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2018
lmnb,jkhkul
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Warderz: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
jklhk
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
ashewoboy:
stupid Nigerian girls will choose number 4 here buh in real life, na mr swag them go choose. awon i.diots.
jealousy kill you. Must you insult us?
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
jealousy kill you. Must you insult us?

Women make absolutely wrong decisions. Sho fe though me ni? You dey quote me for thread of almost 7 years🙂.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Merry100: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
I would pick 4 or 2.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
ashewoboy:

Women make absolutely wrong decisions. Sho fe though me ni? God forbid You dey quote me for thread of almost 7 years🙂.
Yes, I came across it today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" / How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.