Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (9201 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:
What kind of question is this, and why is it directed at the ladies? angry. It's the guys that should tell us what they gain from sex, all we know is that they want it. Most of them. A lot of them. That's why many of them go the lengths to pay for it, to beg for it or even to force it from women. What's the gain really? undecided tell us, biko we want to know. If pesin dey buy bread, or beg bread or steal am........he's the one that needs to say what it does for him, and not the seller or owner.

And mean while, not all ladies are paranoid or extra-cautious with guys, but you can't knock a lady for the experiences she has made. Toks2008 says he has a lot of friends who are ladies, aren't they cool with him? Have they not given him their numbers without suspecting ulterior motives? So those ones dey kwa. But a lady who has met several men who have used friendship as a pretext for getting close and then then taken advantage of that position to push for sex; you cannot blame such a lady if she has not built enough confidence in men to be free with them. She's met too many bad eggs. The best you can do is allow her be without insulting her for her decision.
The question is clear enough, what is your perception whenever a guy approaches you at first instance?
do you think he's come for sex or friendship?
abeg don't bring feminism into this.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by LadyMarionette(f): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
The question is clear enough, what is your perception whenever a guy approaches you at first instance?
abeg don't bring feminism into this.

Please don't come and start with your magic tricks here. What is this feminism you trying to conjure up? It's now the biggest bull's eye for your type. If you only have the arguments for a feminist comment, then go and find yourself one. Stop turning my comment into one just so that you can have something to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 21, 2017
kenonze:
Meanwhile I need a man who can take me to a beautiful and isolated island and scatter my waist (in fact shift my womb)

I am here for u.....

where in PH city cn I locate u....#Let Festive groove begin
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:
What kind of question is this, and why is it directed at the ladies? angry. It's the guys that should tell us what they gain from sex, all we know is that they want it. Most of them. A lot of them. That's why many of them go the lengths to pay for it, to beg for it or even to force it from women. What's the gain really? undecided tell us, biko we want to know. If pesin dey buy bread, or beg bread or steal am........he's the one that needs to say what it does for him, and not the seller or owner.

And mean while, not all ladies are paranoid or extra-cautious with guys, but you can't knock a lady for the experiences she has made. Toks2008 says he has a lot of friends who are ladies, aren't they cool with him? Have they not given him their numbers without suspecting ulterior motives? So those ones dey kwa. But a lady who has met several men who have used friendship as a pretext for getting close and then then taken advantage of that position to push for sex; you cannot blame such a lady if she has not built enough confidence in men to be free with them. She's met too many bad eggs. The best you can do is allow her be without insulting her for her decision.

Keep quiet!!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Please don't come and start with your magic tricks here. What is this feminism you trying to conjure up? It's now the biggest bull's eye for your type. If you only have the arguments for a feminist comment, then go and find yourself one. Stop turning my comment into one just so that you can have something to say.
magic tricks bawo? ma'am calm down na. You deflected & redirected the question back to the male folks noni now, exactly what your aim was.
Read my mention once again, i rephrased the Op's question in context, you may want to answer from a personal perspective & leave each lady to answer for herself.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 6:10am On Dec 21, 2017
Randy91:

Keep quiet!!!
Baba you love women and you were slapping one on the chest? you funny, lol.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by LadyMarionette(f): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
magic tricks bawo? ma'am calm down na. You deflected & redirected the question back to the male folks noni now, exactly what your aim was.
Read my mention once again, i rephrased the Op's question in context, you may want to answer from a personal perspective & leave each lady to answer for herself.

The question is: women think men gain something from sex, what? And I'm saying that this isn't a question a girl can answer. Women may conclude, by their actions, that men like sex. But can they guess why and what it does for them? Should they guess? Isn't it for men to say why and what it does for them?

The question you asked does not paraphrase the topic. "What's your perception when a guy approaches you.....sex or friendship?" If this question is answered with: sex. Then you can ask: why, do you think men cannot do without it? But instead, the OP presumed on the answer, and went on the attack.

You're asking me to limit my answer to my own experiences only, whereas everyone (including the op) spoke generally. He did not tell us of his specific experience. Why should I now play by different rules? I'm only saying that girls have different mind-sets on this issue depending on their personal experiences with men. Some girls make friends with guys and it goes well, and welcome a guy's approach without suspicion. While some girls make friends with guys and the guy assumes she should know where "this is headed". She let's down her guard, and ends up in a situation where she either becomes a côck-tease or a friend with benefits. In the end she decides all guys are after one thing and it's safer to keep them at bay. You cannot fault a girl who has had bad experiences for putting up a wall. Just respect it and move on. She doesn't know what you gain from sex, but in her experience, that's just what you are about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by carlos1(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2017
optional1:
If you men don't gain anything why then do you men rape...

Sex overrated

Biko God separate us from men biko.

Abeg God please come and separate us let everybody go with Dia sanitary pad.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
I can understand your concern. It's necessary that men pay more attention to pre-intimacy than the rush to drive home. It helps you attain a certain degree of satisfaction or near orgasm such that it matters less when the guy cum quicker.
it also depends on your kind of man & the type of pre-intimacy you both feel can take you there. sexual compatibility is key.

lefuleu hope i am talking to a real lady here. lmao!
Lol, a smart somebody finally. The first two guys who quoted me were lost when my post was clear.

This sex of a thing, your pre-intimacy is 70%. Most guys ignore much pre-intimacy and jump right at opening the legs because they feel she's "wet". They'll just do their stuff and when they cum, that's the total end for the lady. If she didn't cum before the guy, then that's over except they'll go another round. But what's going another round when you're going to ignore her needs for your selfish needs? That's why people believe guys enjoy it more. When the guy cums and he's satisfied. Otan.

It's all about sexual compatibility tho, if you date a guy that doesn't like fingering and that's what takes you there, your sex life is finished.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2017
Macgreat:
Women thinks that men gain something from sex - what?

What is it;

Can someone enlighten us what it is.

You say hello to a girl - the first thing she thinks is "he wanna have sex"

You ask her number - she thinks the same thing.

LadyMarionette, personal experiences is a geniune enough reason, however, let's put the bold in personal perspective, if i approached you ,what would be your first instinct?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Sierusvirus(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Women gains everything about sex but won't say and pretending not to.
The only way men will observe this, when you see a girl don't bother waste your time on her, see her a money making machine.
Put a price tag on her like how much am I going to make out of this girl.

1 Like

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, a smart somebody finally. The first two guys who quoted me were lost when my post was clear.

This sex of a thing, your pre-intimacy is 70%. Most guys ignore much pre-intimacy and jump right at opening the legs because they feel she's "wet". They'll just do their stuff and when they cum, that's the total end for the lady. If she didn't cum before the guy, then that's over except they'll go another round. But what's going another round when you're going to ignore her needs for your selfish needs? That's why people believe guys enjoy it more. When the guy cums and he's satisfied. Otan.

It's all about sexual compatibility tho, if you date a guy that doesn't like fingering and that's what takes you there, your sex life is finished.
Unfortunately Men are more often than not selfish when it comes to sexual satisfaction. We prefer to go rounds & quickly drop off other than make it an eventful & more colourful expedition. Once we ease off, her satisfaction becomes next to nothing to us, which is why i agree with you that pre-intimacy is the most basic aspect of sexual intercourse. The lady should be in flight prior to kick off. But we must also be aware when a quickie is suitable in some certain situations than love making. Most importantly, communication helps to breed compatibility & sexual understanding. Whether fingering, head, or any other sexual activities, the needs of each partner must be met otherwise satisfaction may not be reached.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by LadyMarionette(f): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
LadyMarionette, personal experiences is a geniune enough reason, however, let's put the bold in personal perspective, if i approached you ,what would be your first instinct?

If you are asking me for my personal reaction, it means you have accepted my earlier statement: that every girl has a different perspective on this issue, and would react to an approach uniquely, depending on her personal experiences with men. And that no sweeping generalizations can be made by using your experience with one, ten are fifty girls. That's really the point I've been trying to make. So just respect people's positions and don't insult them for it.

Now, if you approached me to ask for my number I would strongly consider the context. It is very important for me to vet a guy's motive. If this happened at a professional conference I would assume this would be only natural because I can already see the common interests and the possible goal. I would not be suspicious at all. If it happened at a party, I would assume it's expected and courteous to start conversation and exchange details. It is almost perfunctory, and I wouldn't even think the guy is serious enough to do anything with the number. Besides, I could always blame it on the alcohol if I didn't want to pursue the acquaintance. But if I got approached randomly at the mall, on the street, or whatever; I would be very suspicious. I don't buy the line: I just saw you and I like you, I think we can be friends. So my response would likely be negative. Because, yes, I am very wary of guys that just want to be "friends". Especially if it is out of the blue like that.

If you were honest with yourself, you would realize that girls that get approached by guys like that are usually the pretty ones. What's that got to do with it? If you're looking for a friend, is it paramount for her to be pretty? Ugly girls can be loyal and funny and smart. They can be very good company. But no, you approach the pretty ones and then you're offended if she assumes you have ulterior motives. Some girls just give you the benefit of doubt, until you mess up. Because they're adept at handling such situations. But some girls lack the social skills to regulate the closeness of a male-friend, so they don't even go there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
I can understand your concern. It's necessary that men pay more attention to pre-intimacy than the rush to drive home. It helps you attain a certain degree of satisfaction or near orgasm such that it matters less when the guy cum quicker.
it also depends on your kind of man & the type of pre-intimacy you both feel can take you there. sexual compatibility is key.

lefulefu hope i am talking to a real lady here. lmao!
of course Debbie na legit female nawink.feminine as it gets...unlike dat one for Dere wey say she dey look for man to shift her wombcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by biacan(f): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:
of course Debbie na legit female nawink.feminine as it gets...unlike dat one for Dere wey say she dey look for man to shift her wombcheesy.
Shift her womb kwa

1 Like

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2017
kenonze:
Meanwhile I need a man who can take me to a beautiful and isolated island and scatter my waist (in fact shift my womb)
bros welldone cheesy.i know christmas done near.maga must pay abi?

2 Likes

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
Shift her womb kwa
kenonze say she dey look for man to shift her wombcheesy.its obvious na guy dey behind d monikercheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:
I tire o. cheesy Morning sir.. debbie na legit, ok then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by biacan(f): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2017
grin cheesy grin
lefulefu:
kenonze say she dey look for man to shift her wombcheesy.its obvious na guy dey behind d monikercheesy.
No Girl in her right sense will use that word.......... lefu see free chaw waiting you dey wait for nah go shift her womb cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Unlimited22: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2017
optional1:
If you men don't gain anything why then do you men rape...

Sex overrated

Biko God separate us from men biko.
Separate you from who?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
yepa!, catfish?.he must have deceived many guys, checked his profile, only 2 females out of over 240 followers, Lol.
I should have known when he gave away too much. A lady dare challenge a man to shift her womb & scatter her waist?
I felt really embarrassed, i hardly fall for this kinda thrash, but i guess i wasn't thoughtful enough. Anyways thank you very much sir.
na guy wey jus go if one babe pic for instagram.wan use am catch guys.mag must pay dis Christmas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

If you are asking me for my personal reaction, it means you have accepted my earlier statement: that every girl has a different perspective on this issue, and would react to an approach uniquely, depending on her personal experiences with men. And that no sweeping generalizations can be made by using your experience with one, ten are fifty girls. That's really the point I've been trying to make. So just respect people's positions and don't insult them for it.

Now, if you approached me to ask for my number I would strongly consider the context. It is very important for me to vet a guy's motive. If this happened at a professional conference I would assume this would be only natural because I can already see the common interests and the possible goal. I would not be suspicious at all. If it happened at a party, I would assume it's expected and courteous to start conversation and exchange details. It is almost perfunctory, and I wouldn't even think the guy is serious enough to do anything with the number. Besides, I could always blame it on the alcohol if I didn't want to pursue the acquaintance. But if I got approached randomly at the mall, on the street, or whatever; I would be very suspicious. I don't buy the line: I just saw you and I like you, I think we can be friends. So my response would likely be negative. Because, yes, I am very wary of guys that just want to be "friends". Especially if it is out of the blue like that.

If you were honest with yourself, you would realize that girls that get approached by guys like that are usually the pretty ones. What's that got to do with it? If you're looking for a friend, is it paramount for her to be pretty? Ugly girls can be loyal and funny and smart. They can be very good company. But no, you approach the pretty ones and then you're offended if she assumes you have ulterior motives. Some girls just give you the benefit of doubt, until you mess up. Because they're adept at handling such situations. But some girls lack the social skills to regulate the closeness of a male-friend, so they don't even go there.
ok, I'm reading you attentively.
So, to you the places of approach according to importance or significance matters much than the guy or set of guys that approach you..
For instance, it matters much to you if i approached you in an organisation's night out or meet & greet than at a shopping mall..innit?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
grin cheesy grin No Girl in her right sense will use that word.......... lefu see free chaw waiting you dey wait for nah go shift her womb cheesy
Imagine, lol.
biacan i dey always see u for FP, u be one funny babe. wetin make man come help you shift for your body na abi you no chop liver reach?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:
na guy wey jus go if one babe pic for instagram.wan use am catch guys.mag must pay dis Christmas cheesy
the hustle is real cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Toks2008(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Macgreat:

Thank You.

No time

Which one be no time...Please effect changes jare. ..just edit the original post and correct the title...

You can even change it to "Ladies,what comes to your mind when a guy asks for your number?

Then mention lalaatic lala and it just might get to the front page.

Have a great day.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
Unfortunately Men are more often than not selfish when it comes to sexual satisfaction. We prefer to go rounds & quickly drop off other than make it an eventful & more colourful expedition. Once we ease off, her satisfaction becomes next to nothing to us, which is why i agree with you that pre-intimacy is the most basic aspect of sexual intercourse. The lady should be in flight prior to kick off. But we must also be aware when a quickie is suitable in some certain situations than love making. Most importantly, communication helps to breed compatibility & sexual understanding. Whether fingering, head, or any other sexual activities, the needs of each partner must be met otherwise satisfaction may not be reached.
I agree 100%. kiss
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2017
;;;
biacan:
grin cheesy grin No Girl in her right sense will use that word.......... lefu see free chaw waiting you dey wait for nah go shift her womb cheesy

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Macgreat(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Which one be no time...Please effect changes jare. ..just edit the original post and correct the title...

You can even change it to "Ladies,what comes to your mind when a guy asks for your number?

Then mention lalaatic lala and it just might get to the front page.

Have a great day.

undecided
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Toks2008(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Talking about the last line. ..will it be right to say that such ladies who can't regulate or draw a line have a low self esteem?

I still think only immature ladies start having crazy ideas cos you can always draw the line if the guy asks for "too much"

If I ever ask for your contact or give you mine,then it means I really fancy you enough to be my friend which is perfectly normal.

If for any reason I see a need to ask for more,it is still very perfectly normal but it is for you to now tell me sorry guy,not possible then I accept that and move on but we still remain as platonic friends and trust me,we could still benefit from the friendship outside romance.

Wise people understand the power of friendship but when a lady starts to think that if she gives a guy her number,the guy may woo her then she holds back,then she needs to grow up.

I find it necessary to address this issue and I would advise ladies and even guys to stop building walls around themselves cos the greatest investment you can ever make is the people you know.

2 Likes

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
I agree 100%. kiss
Thanks ma'am, i wish you plenty satisfaction. Lol.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
I agree 100%. kiss
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
I appreciate this beautiful wish. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? / My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? / See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.