Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (9514 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, a smart somebody finally. The first two guys who quoted me were lost when my post was clear.

This sex of a thing, your pre-intimacy is 70%. Most guys ignore much pre-intimacy and jump right at opening the legs because they feel she's "wet". They'll just do their stuff and when they cum, that's the total end for the lady. If she didn't cum before the guy, then that's over except they'll go another round. But what's going another round when you're going to ignore her needs for your selfish needs? That's why people believe guys enjoy it more. When the guy cums and he's satisfied. Otan.

It's all about sexual compatibility tho, if makydeb dates a guy that doesn't like fingering and that's what takes makydeb there, makydeb's sex life is finished.

wink

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Kekx(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
ibietela2:

Dive right in with the head first grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Kekx(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
It was clear enough.
For some, not all.
Thou, many weren't courage enough to ask you "How" kiss
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, a smart somebody finally. The first two guys who quoted me were lost when my post was clear.

This sex of a thing, your pre-intimacy is 70%. Most guys ignore much pre-intimacy and jump right at opening the legs because they feel she's "wet". They'll just do their stuff and when they cum, that's the total end for the lady. If she didn't cum before the guy, then that's over except they'll go another round. But what's going another round when you're going to ignore her needs for your selfish needs? That's why people believe guys enjoy it more. When the guy cums and he's satisfied. Otan.

It's all about sexual compatibility tho, if you date a guy that doesn't like fingering and that's what takes you there, your sex life is finished.
Yet some guys claim women enjoy sex more
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kekx:

For some, not all.

Thou, many weren't courage enough to ask you "How" kiss
Lol, good for those who asked.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Idiot. grin

fish head grin

i saw what u did there missy.....indirectly telling us you love to be fingered undecided
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Shelia25:

Yet some guys claim women enjoy sex more
Don't mind them, it's a lie.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

fish head grin

i saw what u did there missy.....indirectly telling us you love to be fingered undecided
Actually, that wasn't what I had in mind, you're reading meaning into instances.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Actually, that wasn't what I had in mind, you're reading meaning into instances.

OK ma'am

that doesnt mean u dont like to be fingered though tongue undecided
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by MrRichmond: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
women are wonderful creatures...
Even though it has been proven both physically and scientifically that they enjoy sex more than men, they still tag men "dogs" when everybody knows that at the end of the day they're the ones experiencing multiple orgasm and earth shattering vibrations, whereas a man just comes once and everything is over.
The truth is..
Girls LOVE sex die!! only few are brave enough to admit it.

E.g.

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Macgreat(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
I appreciate this beautiful wish. grin
grin
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by habsydiamond(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na guy under woman skin be that one....when fucking turn business study of gain and loss...ogaa oo grin grin grin
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Macgreat(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
habsydiamond:
Na guy under woman skin be that one....when fucking turn business study of gain and loss...ogaa oo grin grin grin

wink
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by samisj4real(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
kenonze:
Meanwhile I need a man who can take me to a beautiful and isolated island and scatter my waist (in fact shift my womb)
Kai i won't lie you're LEGIT 101% @DP
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by optional1(f): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Unlimited22:
Separate you from who?

From una nah
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 22, 2017
optional1:
If you men don't gain anything why then do you men rape...

Sex overrated

Biko God separate us from men biko.
If God ever separates us from you females, i don't think that you ladies can survive for the next 24hrs..
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by hypnotic(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have some cool discounts this Christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Macgreat(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Caringguy:
If God ever separates us from you females, i don't think that you ladies can survive for the next 24hrs..

cheesy
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Eveezy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
optional1:

Sex overrated

Same way girls rape guys, there are guys with high libido, lack of control ND bad morals, such guys could tape a gal, same thing applies to a girl
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by bluefilm: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Macgreat:
Women think that men gain something from sex - what?

What is it;

Can someone enlighten us what it is.

You say hello to a girl - the first thing she think is "he wanna have sex"

You ask her number - she think the same thing.

WTF! Sex is worthless

I still wanna know though undecided

Check our the below imagine.

The thing just taya me, I no go lie you.

The worst is that they even think that having sex with you as a man is greater than all the things you can (ever) do for her.

Well sha, the good thing is that men have also learned how to play the game by being loyal and obedient and mumu until he _fucks her, and then he throws her away sharp sharp because she has no other value to him!!!

Na so!!! grin
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Babara1994(m): 3:06am On Oct 25, 2020
optional1:

Sex overrated

Lol
I'm here for you dear. Let's hook up
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by dederocs(m): 3:17am On Oct 25, 2020
sex is so cheap.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by fati2001(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Increases Lifespan
Boosts Brain Power
Relieves Stress
Improves Sleep
Reduces The Risk of Prostate Cancer
Relieves Pain
Neurologists have fou
Lowers Blood Pressure
Cardiovascular Benefits
Improves Immunity

BUT NIGERIANS MEN BENEFIT IS ONLY LUST AND FORNICATION.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? / Sex Makes Relationship Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.