Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (9168 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Talking about the last line. ..will it be right to say that such ladies who can't regulate or draw a line have a low self esteem?

I still think only immature ladies start having crazy ideas cos you can always draw the line if the guy asks for "too much"

If I ever ask for your contact or give you mine,then it means I really fancy you enough to be my friend which is perfectly normal.

If for any reason I see a need to ask for more,it is still very perfectly normal but it is for you to now tell me sorry guy,not possible then I accept that and move on but we still remain as platonic friends and trust me,we could still benefit from the friendship outside romance.

Wise people understand the power of friendship but when a lady starts to think that if she gives a guy her number,the guy may woo her then she holds back,then she needs to grow up.

I find it necessary to address this issue and I would advise ladies and even guys to stop building walls around themselves cos the greatest investment you can ever make is the people you know.
Good points.
But then is there any difference between drawing the line and building a wall?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by unclemica: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Will take you to that isolated and naughty land, are sure you can handle my big cucumber? Becos u might became addicted after tasting. But it is not free you hv to pay for my services...
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
Good points.
But then is there any difference between drawing the line and building a wall?

A great difference.

Building a wall is not getting to know people but drawing the line means letting them know how far they can go.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Wolexdey(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2017
kenonze:
Meanwhile I need a man who can take me to a beautiful and isolated island and scatter my waist (in fact shift my womb)

What do you stand to gain from all these?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by LadyMarionette(f): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Talking about the last line. ..will it be right to say that such ladies who can't regulate or draw a line have a low self esteem?

I still think only immature ladies start having crazy ideas cos you can always draw the line if the guy asks for "too much"

If I ever ask for your contact or give you mine,then it means I really fancy you enough to be my friend which is perfectly normal.

If for any reason I see a need to ask for more,it is still very perfectly normal but it is for you to now tell me sorry guy,not possible then I accept that and move on but we still remain as platonic friends and trust me,we could still benefit from the friendship outside romance.

Wise people understand the power of friendship but when a lady starts to think that if she gives a guy her number,the guy may woo her then she holds back,then she needs to grow up.

I find it necessary to address this issue and I would advise ladies and even guys to stop building walls around themselves cos the greatest investment you can ever make is the people you know.

Since it is now permitted to speak generally....

Who decides when a guy is "asking for too much?" The girl or the guy? Because I think the girl has that prerogative. She should decide how much she's willing to divulge, without being subtly bullied by the guy, who's bound to claim: I'm not asking for too much. You mention drawing the line, and I agree, every girl should be able to draw the line to define that point beyond which a guy begins to make her uncomfortable. Again, she decides where that point is for her. And for some, that line is: no exchange of contacts. I told you girls are different. Whether you attribute the decision to keep guys at arm's length to low self esteem is a matter for the psychologists in the house; but it's their own coping mechanism and it should be respected. Not everyone one is gregarious in nature. A lot of good may come from a platonic friendship, even after a failed attempt to toast, but for those who cannot handle it, they live by the slogan: better safe than sorry. There's nothing wrong with that. Nobody should be made to bite off more than they can chew.

Edited: I thought I was responding to zeroeightzero. Sorry, if it sounds like we've been having an argument. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Toks2008(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Since it is now permitted to speak generally....

Who decides when a guy is "asking for too much?" The girl or the guy? Because I think the girl has that prerogative. She should decide how much she's willing to divulge, without being subtly bullied by the guy, who's bound to claim: I'm not asking for too much. You mention drawing the line, and I agree, every girl should be able to draw the line to define that point beyond which a guy begins to make her uncomfortable. Again, she decides where that point is for her. And for some, that line is: no exchange of contacts. I told you girls are different. Whether you attribute the decision to keep guys at arm's length to low self esteem is a matter for the psychologists in the house; but it's their own coping mechanism and it should be respected. Not everyone one is gregarious in nature. A lot of good may come from a platonic friendship, even after a failed attempt to toast, but for those who cannot handle it, they live by the slogan: better safe than sorry. There's nothing wrong with that. Nobody should be made to bite off more than they can chew.

Edited: I thought I was responding to zeroeightzero. Sorry, if it sounds like we've been having an argument. smiley

Fair enough...if a girl feels not giving out her contact to a guy will make her sleep well at night why not.

Have a great day

*modified: @Arguement...it is a great way of learning from each other as long as vulgal words are at bay.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:

A great difference.

Building a wall is not getting to know people but drawing the line means letting them know how far they can go.

Literally they are well- defined, however, considering the fact that she says these sets of people lack social skills. Wouldn't they rather build a protective wall than drawing the lines which they are not able to define?
would they not be safe within their own shells?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by LadyMarionette(f): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
ok, I'm reading you attentively.
So, to you the places of approach according to importance or significance matters much than the guy or set of guys that approach you..
For instance, it matters much to you if i approached you in an organisation's night out or meet & greet than at a shopping mall..innit?

This is true, yes? There are places naturally designed for mixing. Even if a person is naturally aloof, being in a social context where you're required to make an effort to be open and accessible would help to lower your defenses. Otherwise you'd come across as a snob. Why bother? So yes, context is a major factor. That's why it is easier to network at wedding receptions, and conferences, and such. You also expect to meet people there, who you've got one or two things in common with.

But with random meetings, one needs to work extra hard to create context. That's why people pretend they need directions or information, just to start a convo. And sometimes these overused pretexts are even the very thing that put some girls on guard. You don't just walk up to someone and expect them to be open and easy. Or at least, don't blame them if they're closed off.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Tirimizhee: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Macgreat:

The end , how?
Ok
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Minemrys: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
optional1:
If you men don't gain anything why then do you men rape...

Sex overrated

Biko God separate us from men biko.
God never joined women with men na. Thats why they have separate private parts. You must be an igbo girl.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Minemrys: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
God seperates you from men?, you mean God should take a dick away from your life?, this is very strange coming from a lady. You must be joking.
she's an igbo woman.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Minemrys:

she's an igbo woman.
I don't think it has anything with her being Igbo, more like being a Reverend Sister, but we can't even confirm her celibacy, lol.
do you know her that much?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Erums(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2017
After all said and done... My preintimacy time is 40-45mins... Featuring.. Kissing, smooching, tongue licking, fingering to mention a few... Sometimes dem gurks cum before sex seff... Any gurl wyd die for this... So i practice the act very well... The gyrls dem need to see that dey gain more from me dan i feel frm them.. I reamain tonii. C
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by zero8zero(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

This is true, yes? There are places naturally designed for mixing. Even if a person is naturally aloof, being in a social context where you're required to make an effort to be open and accessible would help to lower your defenses. Otherwise you'd come across as a snob. Why bother? So yes, context is a major factor. That's why it is easier to network at wedding receptions, and conferences, and such. You also expect to meet people there, who you've got one or two things in common with.

But with random meetings, one needs to work extra hard to create context. That's why people pretend they need directions or information, just to start a convo. And sometimes these overused pretexts are even the very thing that put some girls on guard. You don't just walk up to someone and expect them to be open and easy. Or at least, don't blame them if they're closed off.
Still reading you attentively, * graps popcorns *
You've been dropping some little simple secrets that make ladies look sexy so much they attract our eyespots.
You express your ideas in a similar fashion, more maturedly to one enfant terri on this forum, although you almost lost your cool at the start.
could you have been a new member or an alternate?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by ibietela2(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
In this 21st century when guys underate pre-intimacy, you don't know when the guy cums, that's the end for the lady?

I don't understand
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
ibietela2:

I don't understand
What don't you understand?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by ibietela2(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
What don't you understand?

Your post
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
ibietela2:

Your post
Okay sir.

I'm talking about pre-intimacy being underrated and the truth is in sex, when the guy cums, it's the end. Whether the girl cums or not. It's the guy that would enjoy the sex more.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by ibietela2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay sir.

I'm talking about pre-intimacy being underrated and the truth is in sex, when the guy cums, it's the end. Whether the girl cums or not. It's the guy that would enjoy the sex more.

Oh, but girls also enjoy it
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
ibietela2:

Oh, but girls also enjoy it
If pre-intimacy is underrated, I'm afraid she may not enjoy it.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by apenaola(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
kenonze:
Meanwhile I need a man who can take me to a beautiful and isolated island and scatter my waist (in fact shift my womb)

Roberto Esquivel Cabrera is d best option.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by ibietela2(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
If pre-intimacy is underrated, I'm afraid she may not enjoy it.

Who goes straight to penetration? Except a quickie wink
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by ibietela2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
kenonze:

Are you for real?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
ibietela2:

Who goes straight to penetration? Except a quickie wink
Some guys are selfish jare, they'll just play with boobs for five minutes and they're already removing pant.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by ibietela2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Some guys are selfish jare, they'll just play with boobs for five minutes and they're already removing pant.

Lol
Not all kitty kat is worth putting mouth na... Some ladies are all shiny but down there is a different story
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
ibietela2:

Lol
Not all kitty kat is worth putting mouth na... Some ladies are all shiny but down there is a different story
Lol I know right? If it's clean, what's stopping you?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by ibietela2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol I know right? If it's clean, what's stopping you?

Dive right in with the head first grin grin
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
ibietela2:

Dive right in with the head first grin grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by apolonius(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Be honest, why is it only fine babe's you say 'hello' to and ask for number?

Yes,men gain so much from sex and it underlie most of their interactions with no-blood-related women.

Women gain much from sex too,though they are good managers of intimate emotion until those chemicals they consider love take over their minds.smiley

Op,how many 'ugly' babe's do you ask for their numbers?
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Mouthpis(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
optional1:
If you men don't gain anything why then do you men rape...

Sex overrated

Biko God separate us from men biko.

If God should answer this prayer now, u ladies be at the receiving end oh.
Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by Kekx(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay sir.

I'm talking about pre-intimacy being underrated and the truth is in sex, when the guy cums, it's the end. Whether the girl cums or not. It's the guy that would enjoy the sex more .

You should have earlier posted it this way to clarify your point.

1 Like

Re: Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? by makydebbie(f): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kekx:

You should have earlier posted it this way to clarify your point.
It was clear enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / What Could Be My Problem? / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.